A Weekend Away Opens Many Doors Pt. 02

Story Info
Follow up to "A Weekend Away Opens Many Doors".
10k words
4.73
21.6k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NNJ_Mike
NNJ_Mike
42 Followers

I really appreciate any constructive feedback, positive or negative. I hope you enjoy the story.

This is a work of fiction inspired by real people. Everyone in the story is 18+

*

After we'd left the airport that Sunday, I had the longer ride of everyone else. I was still about 30 minutes away when my phone started blowing up with texts from our group chat.

I tried to listen through the CarPlay but couldn't keep up because another message would come in before the previous one finished playing. I got the gist that it was about this coming weekend but not the rest.

I pulled into my driveway and started scrolling through the messages.

The first couple were fairly mundane and I won't copy the whole transcript here but it started with just the girls saying "Home" "Great time everyone ". "Me too" etc.

Then Maria asked, "Mike still on for this weekend at your house?"

Then Helena's single character reply "?"

My cousin Natalie asked, "What's up this weekend?"

It had been in the heat of the moment, a tease or so I thought, that Helena and I had played around with to get Maria off that first night in Cancun. The idea of continuing the party but inviting Helena's son and Maria's daughter had gone to the back of my head through all the other fun we had over the weekend.

Now she was following up on it and as the memories of that night came crashing back, I was instantly hard.

Thankfully, this conversation was happening over text and I was able to play it cool even though I felt anything but cool now.

My reply on the group chat was directed at Natalie, "I told Maria and Helena that I'd like everyone to come to the beach house this weekend"

She answered "Everyone?"

Still trying to maintain some facade of cool I said "Sure, I'd love to meet Alan (Helena's son) and Brooke (Maria's daughter)"

Helena typed back "Shudder"

Maria sent a devil emoji.

Natalie called me rather than texting back on the group. "Hi Mike...".

"Hi Natalie, get home ok?"

She cut me short "Yeah, so about this weekend..."

This time I cut her short, "Look, it was just an idea that popped into our heads while were having fun but I'm just a fly on the wall here. It's your families and I'm not pressing anyone. Like I said, everyone is invited; you know I love having a full house. I'll take care of drinks and food. The pool will be ready."

"If everyone comes, or just a few of you, I'm fine either way, you guys talk and let me know."

I finished with, "Even if no one else comes and it's just you, we'll hang by the pool, burn some expensive tobacco and pretend we can still taste the nuances in our tequila after the 5th one."

I got a laugh from that, and she said she'd let me know.

On Monday the rest of the world went to their jobs, being quasi-retired meant I didn't have a commute but I still had a long list. I was being optimistic about this weekend but either way, given that the summer looked like it would finally arriving this week, I had work to do.

I booked the pool service to come clean and service the pool and spa. I went to pick up the side of grass fed beef that I had ordered direct from the farm and put that away. I set aside some steaks for Saturday, just in case. I could always drop them in the freezer too if the guest list was shortened.

I made sure the refrigerators at the outdoor kitchen were clean and stocked. Cleaned the grill, etc.

I called my fish guy (there's a guy for everything if you ask around) and placed an order to be delivered Saturday so it was a fresh as possible.

I made up a menu for Saturday, making sure that I had everything ready to scale up as necessary.

I should take a moment to describe the place, mainly since I've very proud of it. As I said at the start of the last story, after the divorce, I no longer wanted things, rather I wanted experiences. However, there was one thing that I really wanted in the split of assets and I got it. The Beach House.

After my ex and I won the lottery, I convinced her to splurge on a beach house. She never saw the value in it, preferring to go somewhere different every time and I get that but in her case it was one all-inclusive resort after another and they all began to look the same.

I preferred to live in my vacation and that's what this house allowed. When we bought it, it was a little run down bungalow with a big sticker price. Remember Location, Location and Location are the three most important words in real estate.

We (really I since the ex-wasn't interested) rebuilt the house. It was a very contemporary design, probably more appropriate on a cliff overlooking the Pacific in California rather than the Jersey shore but I had bought this property because it was somewhat isolated or as isolated as one could be at the Jersey shore, so I didn't have to worry about fitting into the neighborhood.

After the divorce, I redecorated it, getting rid of the cheesy beach theme decorations that had been the ex's only contributions to the design and it had a much sleeker appearance. The kitchen was my workshop and where I spent almost half the time when I was home and not sleeping. When the weather allowed, I was out back. The house had enormous doors that opened on the pool deck and outdoor kitchen. It was a lot to invest in a space that only got used 3-1/2 months out of the year but I loved it.

As open as it was between the house and the pool, it was nearly invisible from the street or neighboring properties.

It was a treat to get out of bed, pad to the kitchen, grab some coffee and head out to the pool deck for some sun without bothering with a stitch of clothing and no neighbors to complain. I'm probably in the best shape of my adult life but still not something I want to foist on someone uninvited.

The ongoing group chat provided some updates as to who was in or out but nothing conclusive. On Thursday, Natalie called again instead of texting.

She was on her way home from work and still in alpha-female mode, she dove right in, "So for Saturday...everyone is coming..." She stopped to giggle at her own innuendo before continuing, "Everyone will be there. The boys are definitely into it, shocker I know! Nevertheless, Helena, Maria and I had a long talk last night and we agreed that it has to be organic. This isn't something they can dump on Alan and Brooke ahead of time so we'll just eat and drink and swim and have fun but no funny business if we don't feel that Alan and Brooke are going with it."

She wrapped up saying, "They both have plans with friends that night anyway so they're each driving down separately, so if nothing's happening with them around, we can just chill until they leave"

Hoping that I could put her at ease I replied "Look, there's nothing more I enjoy than hosting friends here. I've got everything covered. I promise it will be a fun weekend even if it's all rated PG, well maybe PG-13. I'll even wear shorts and you know I hate doing that at my own home"

With a chuckle, she said she was looking forward to it and we said goodbye.

Friday afternoon was a complete washout. The first summer storm blew through but took with it, the lingering staleness to the air that had been around all week. With nothing but blue skies, Saturday looked like a perfect day to spend outside without any oppressive humidity.

I had started early that morning. Cleaning up after the storm. Making a variety of salads, getting the drinks organized. Seasoning meats. Prepping for fish tacos. I needed to ensure that my guests wanted for nothing but kept it light since we would be out in the sun all day.

Natalie was the first to arrive with Danny and Scott. They asked what they could do, I shooed them out to the pool telling them "Check the bar, make sure what you want is there and then get in the pool or sit on a chair. Just don't get between me the kitchen counter and the grill."

I really enjoyed hosting but I was a nasty cook and didn't take well to people in my way when I was doing it.

The doorbell rang while I was at the stove so I shouted "Come in!" The door opened and it was Helena and Maria. They came over and both hugged me from behind as I worked, air kisses on the cheek. Helena dropped her hand to my crotch as I was at the stove and put her lips to my ear, she breathed, "Don't burn anything important."

I looked over my shoulder as she followed Maria outside to join Natalie and the boys. I said, "I thought we were playing it cool?" She winked and said, "No one's here yet."

I looked out onto the pool deck and saw everyone greeting one another. Natalie hugged her girlfriends who then walked over to Danny and Scott who got a more thorough greeting. Helena and Maria pressed their bodies into each of the brothers as they kissed, then switched off and repeated with the other one. As the brother's kissed their new lovers back they started easing towards the pool and then with a big shove they pushed Helena and Maria into the pool before jumping in right behind them. After the initial shock, Maria and Helena went after the two brothers as if they were picking up right were things started in Cancun just eight days ago.

Scott broke free of the Helena and Maria tag team and looked up at his mother sitting in the chair alongside the pool smiling at their hijinks. Scott started making his way in her direction. As he gripped the pool edge and vaulted out of the pool, headed her way, she realized what he was doing and ran. She got half way around the pool before realizing that Danny was coming in the other direction to cut her off.

She ran into my kitchen and got behind the counter with me, hiding behind my back. When Danny and Scott got to the threshold, I held up my hand and bellowed "Out!" As I'd said, I'm a real dick when I'm cooking and they realized there was no fun to be had anywhere near where I was working.

As Danny and Scott retreated, Danny shot back with a smile, "You can't stay in there forever Mom!"

Like a toddler, Natalie stuck her tongue out and then returned his grin.

Coming out from behind me, she turned her back to the counter and hopped on, while watching me work. I guess, I'm a dick in the kitchen but I make exceptions for beautiful women.

She snapped up a couple pieces of cucumber I was cutting up for a jug of water to put outside. I asked, "So...how have things been this week?"

She thought for a moment, and then answered "It's been really good."

I shot her a sideways glance looking for a clue of what she meant, she kept going. "It's been so different these last few days. I don't know how to describe it. They've been so...manly..."

I shot her another sideways glance. She smiled in response and said, "I'm not talking about that, well yeah, THAT but not just that."

"All this week, it's like I'm not their mother anymore, more like I'm their partner now." She went on, "They do things without being told, they check in with me during the day to plan dinner. Danny and I went out Wednesday, just the two of us and he grabbed the check before I could even think about it."

She got a wicked gleam in her eye and went on, "And the other thing..." she let out a deep breath before saying, "Let's just say I haven't been to gym for my workouts all week."

I leaned over and kissed her mouth. Just as our tongues started working on one another, the doorbell rang again.

Natalie and I pulled back; she smiled and said "I'll get it."

She opened the door and I heard her say "Alan! Brooke! Did you ride together?" The two teens nodded their head and said "Yeah, turns out we're going to the same party later so we rode down together." I looked up from my work and saw who Natalie was speaking to.

Alan, Helena's son and Danny's best friend was also 18. He had his mother's coloring, the dark hair and skin. Brooke who was 19 and Maria's daughter, must have taken after her father's side of the family. Whereas Maria's Southern European heritage was obvious, Brooke had a more Irish/Scottish look with her auburn hair and freckled skin. She was a 3-sport athlete and it showed, where her mother was very curvy, in all the right places, but curvy all the same, Brooke was an athlete. Her shorts showed muscular yet very feminine legs and her crop top showed off a very smooth belly with just a small hint at the strong abs under her youthful skin.

Natalie walked them over to me and made introductions. I shook Alan's hand and offered my cheek to Brooke who giggled before coming in for the air kiss.

She said, "You're just like my mom's family, always with the kiss hello and goodbye."

I replied, "Your mother has us all trained now. She treats us all like family. Speaking of family, everyone else is outside, go find something to drink. I'm almost done here and I'll come out too."

When Natalie didn't walk out with them, I swatted her ass playfully but firmly. She jumped, more from shock than pain and said "Ow, what?"

I told her "Unless you need me to kiss it and make it better, you too. Scram."

She smiled and said, "It didn't hurt that bad but I may still take you up on the offer." I said, "It's a standing offer, just say the word and drop the pants."

She giggled and then walked out to join the party.

I came out a few minutes later and set to work at the grill. It seemed like everyone was talking at the same time with multiple conversations on different topics all at the same time. I felt like I was eavesdropping since I didn't know any of the people or places they were talking about.

Since the seven of them had been friends, almost family since Scott and Brooke had been in pre-school together, everyone knew what the other was talking about without hearing the whole backstory.

However, as I worked and stole glances at them, my heart was full. The fact that they all felt at ease so quickly, made my house feel like a home.

Evidently, I was grinning through my work and Maria came over. She'd poured me a drink and was delivering it to me.

She asked, "What's got you smiling? Where's the resting bitch face I usually see on you when you're cooking?"

I told her "It made me happy to see everyone comfortable. It must have been a blast to have such good friends and raise that group of great young adults."

She replied, "Yes it was. I'm just glad we've added you to the gang." She reached up grabbed my chin and pulled me to her mouth. It wasn't a lover's kiss, rather she was being silly with me as she made a loud smacking noise with her lips as she did it

The sound didn't catch anyone's attention except Maria's daughter Brooke. Who looked at me over the top of her sunglasses before smiling and pushing them back up on her face.

Maria started pushing me out of the way, insisting that I go sit with the others. I tried to push back, saying I had it all planned out, that I'm Ok doing it."

She started going off in a language I didn't understand but the meaning was clear. As I stepped away, I tried to offer instructions about what I had planned. She picked up the chef's knife from the cutting board and pointed it in my direction.

I put my hands up in surrender, picked up my drink and went to join the others. I listened for a bit, still no clue on who was being talked about or why but I was enthralled all the same. Brooke moved over to the empty seat next to me that had been vacated by Maria. She said, "This is a great place Mr...."

I helped her out by saying "Mike, just Mike is fine".

Brooke, remembering her upbringing looked to her mother who was only a few feet away in the outdoor kitchen. Maria nodded her head. Brooke turned back to me and finished, "This is a great place Mike. It's so easy to get here and yet it feels like you're on your own island"

Forgetting myself I said "Yeah, it's nice to have this privacy at home, I don't need to get to Gunnison Beach as often". (Look it up)

The conversation around the pool stopped with everyone staring at me. I blushed realizing my slip.

Brooke smiled and just said "Really?!?"

Helena, always one to up the ante, pulled the waistband of her bikini down just a bit to show the lack of tanline and said "Brooke, you should check it out some time."

Alan stared shocked at his mother "Mom!"

Helena laughed at her son, then looking for an excuse, looked at her empty glass and said "Time for a refill!" She passed the kitchen where Maria was working, gave her a little hip check with giggle and went to the bar.

The conversation resumed. Danny and Scott grabbed beers from the fridge and asked if anyone else wanted one. Natalie looked to me. She said, "Mike, it's your house, your rules."

I answered simply "Look, it's fine by me if your moms' say it's ok but if you're driving, that's a hard no."

Alan and Brooke, who'd driven together, spoke for a second and said, "We'll just call a cab to get to the party later, it's not far."

Danny and Scott brought a beer for Alan and a hard seltzer for Brooke. Helena brought her refreshed drink back with a refill for me. She now sat on the other side of Brooke from me.

I was trying to not be the dirty old man and give equal time to everyone as they spoke but whenever Brooke had something to say, my eyes got locked on her mouth. It seemed like whatever the subject her mouth was always on the verge of a smile and it was captivating.

More than once, I caught myself staring and when I'd look up Natalie was grinning at me.

I was rescued when Maria started bringing food over to the table and calling everyone to eat. I thought I was pretty good around a kitchen and everything tasted great, just like I'd hoped but with something a little extra. I complemented Maria asking her what she'd done. She said, "You had everything set up for me, I just finished it for you. You and I would make a good team in the kitchen."

Dumbly, I said, "Maria, I'll eat anything you make." Helena leaned over to me and directing my eyes with hers, she looked at Brooke and whispered "Anything she makes?"

I started choking, again drawing everyone's attention, I started blushing again. I took a swig of my drink and Maria looked at me concerned, "Something wrong Mike". I brushed it off and said "Wrong pipe." I took another sip of my drink and we all went back to talking and eating.

After lunch, it was getting hot and everyone headed for the pool. I will admit, as beautiful as the older women were, I was waiting to see Brooke in a little less than she was wearing when she walked in.

When she pulled off her shorts and top she revealed the athletic figure that I already knew was under there but the cut of her suit couldn't have been more flattering. It was almost as if the bits of cloth that made up her bikini were perfectly placed that she was sexier with it on than with it off. Almost, I said almost.

Once everyone was adjusted to the still cool water, one of the guys grabbed the volleyball and an impromptu game began. There weren't any teams, it was more of just seeing how long we could keep the ball in the air.

My pool is not a lane pool so it was never meant for 8 people, 4 of them very athletic to be throwing themselves around without crashing into one another. It was all fun and games until Helena went up for the ball at the same time as Natalie. As Natalie came down her hand caught Helena's top and uncovered one of her tits.

Before she even covered up, she splashed water in Natalie's direction. Maria shouted, with a deep voice, like some construction worker, "Nice cans!"

Helena turned in her direction, pulled the other one loose and wiggled her chest in Maria's direction. She looked over to her son Alan as she was tucking them away and he surprised us all saying, "They are nice cans." She turned to face him and took them out giving them a shake in his direction before tucking them away again.

The game continued but it was now less about keeping the ball up and more dragging the other players down. During the horseplay, there was some tugging at suits, no one truly trying to undress the others but rather gain an advantage when their target would drop a hand to guard their modesty.

NNJ_Mike
NNJ_Mike
42 Followers