A Weekend Away Opens Many Doors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wiped out, someone called time out. We stood in groups, catching our breath and laughing at Scott's imitation of Maria who while very talented in many ways was likely the least athletically inclined of the bunch.

I stood with the guys and Brooke at the edge of the pool. If they saw it coming, they didn't warn me. Natalie, Maria and Helena snuck up behind me. As two of them knocked me off my feet, the other went under the water and pulled my shorts off. Not just tug them down a little but right off the end of my legs.

As I stood up, everyone was laughing. Not at my package, at least I hope not but I got the last laugh when I slicked my hair back and walked out of the pool, my naked ass for all to see.

I strode over to the towels and wrapped one around me. Brooke, bless her shouted, "Oh the show was just getting good!"

I picked up my drink, raised it to her as if in a toast and sat down. Everyone made their way out of the pool and toweled off. Alan went to the fridge and got beers for the guys and another seltzer for Brooke.

Brooke shouted to her mom, "Hey Mother, look what I learned at school!" As everyone watched, she stuck her fingernail through the thin metal at the bottom of the can, raised the opening to her mouth then opened the tab, shot gunning the hard seltzer down her throat. After just a couple seconds, she smashed the empty on the planter wall next to her and gave a loud belch. While the guys were all high-fiving her, Maria shook her head, $50k a year and this is what she's learning?

To Maria's dismay, Helena and Natalie jumped up, ran to the fridge, got their own seltzers and ran to Brooke begging her to teach them. After a few false starts and more than one trip back to the fridge. The two older women got the hang of it and now three sons, two moms and one daughter were all high-fiving each other.

As I watched them from my chair, still wrapped only in a towel, Maria came up behind me. She got everyone's attention saying, "Brooke isn't the only one who knows party tricks." She sat in my lap, a leg on either side of mine, facing me. She took a saltshaker and laid a line of salt just alongside my neck. She shoved a lime in mouth.

I could see the blush rise in her chest and face as she realized she was taking things up a notch but that didn't stop her as she licked the salt off my neck seductively, threw back the shot of tequila and the plastered her mouth to mine sucking on the lime.

It was only a few seconds but I would have let her do that for hours. She leaned back in my lap; with her thumb, she wiped the lime pulp off my face before putting her thumb in her own mouth to clean it off.

She looked over her shoulder and seeing the shocked expression on everyone's face, she buried her face in my cheat to hide her embarrassment.

I stood up in the chair picking her up with me, the towel falling at my feet. At the last second, Maria shrieked when I jumped into the pool with her in my arms. I took advantage of the few seconds we were underwater to get some gropes in. As our heads came up out of the pool, I still had my arm around her belly.

I reached over to the pool edge, grabbed my shorts that had been left there earlier and put them back on before getting out of the pool.

As the sun was going down, it had gotten cool. I asked if everyone was OK staying outdoors. I could light the fire pit or we could use the spa.

Natalie spoke up first and said, "Let's do both. I miss the crackle of a fire."

I lit the fire pit as everyone took a seat on one of the benches I'd had built around the pit. Natalie had gone inside and came back out holding a joint.

Recalling our first evening together last weekend, Helena asked, "Is that from the same guy?" Natalie nodded her head and lit the joint before passing it around.

Just as it got to Brooke, Maria spoke up and said to Alan and Brooke, "Didn't you two have a party to go to?" The two teens looked at one another and seeming to come to a silent agreement, Alan spoke on their behalf and said, "No it's more fun here. Maybe we'll head over there tomorrow."

Alan took a deep drag when it got to him and after exhaling, he passed it down the line. Looking at Danny, he asked, "Is this the same stuff you had a few months ago?" Danny nodded his head, remembering the night he lost his virginity and then just a few months later, found himself in a hotel room with his mother, brother, her friends and me. The same weed being one common link.

With eight of us, we went through one joint pretty quick. Natalie got up and said, "I need a soak." Danny and Scott got up, headed into the spa with her, and sat down. Natalie, with a son on each side. Helena sat with her son's head on her lap. He was facing up but his eyes were closed as his mother idly ran her fingers through his thick, dark hair.

Maria and I sat back to back; Brooke asked if I had a portable speaker, she could play music on. I explained where it would be. She came back and said she couldn't find it.

I said, "No problem, I'll get it." As I walked back, Brooke followed me to the garage. I reached behind the seats in my Jeep and pulled out the portable speaker from exactly where I had told her it was.

Showing her the speaker, I said "Tada!"

She replied, "I know, I saw it there." As she stepped closer to me, she said, "I just wanted to thank you."

Brooke explained, "Ever since dad died, Mom's been this super woman. She was my Mom and Dad. She would work during the day, take me to practice, back home, make dinner, stay with me while I did homework, run laundry, etc. and then crash. Weekends were no better since with all my sports, we were always on the way to or from a practice or tournament."

"I knew that Dad had taken care of us and she didn't need to work, but she insisted that while dad provided for most everything, she'd be a bad role model for me if she sat around all day."

"Then as I got older and she didn't need to tag along at practices or drive me to work, she started going on these girls trips with Helena and Natalie. It was always fun to watch her plan and get ready, what was she going to wear? Where they were going eat or what show or museum they were going to see. "

Brooke continued "Then she would come home from trips, exhausted! Which is fine, I get it. I know how Natalie is. It is always go-go-go. But a few days later, even caught up on rest, she was sad."

After this Mexico trip, she was exhausted as usual but never sad. I'd catch her humming to herself in the kitchen. I came home from practice the other day and she was at the sink with Pitbull blasting. My mom was twerking!!!!"

"So I've been trying to figure out what was different about this past weekend and the one's before that and I realized," she paused to look up at me and not the speaker in her hands she'd been fiddling with as she told me this, and she said, "the difference is you".

Then she leaned in, kissed me on the lips, turned, and walked out of the garage leaving me dumbfounded.

I did enjoy my time with Maria, certainly with all of them. I felt the most comfortable with Natalie as we shared many of the same experiences. Helena was a blast because she was the loose cannon in the room, always just a spark away from setting something off. Maria was a fun and sexy. It seemed like we'd both work well together in the kitchen where I enjoyed spending my time but I was afraid of getting involved with something new since I'd spent so much time and energy extricating myself from the last time I misread a woman.

When I got back outside, Brooke had connected the speaker to her phone and had a great mix playing all kinds of stuff.

Everyone had made it into the spa and were sitting boy/girl/boy/girl with the exception of Maria and Brooke who were sitting together. I asked if there was room for one more and Maria patted the water between her and Brooke. I stepped in and made myself comfortable.

The conversation was about our weekend in Mexico. It had only been 6 days since we got back but the whole experience had an ethereal effect to it that made it seem like it was ages ago.

The six of us that were on the trip, talked over one another about this meal or that day but we were careful not to mention the overnight activities.

Brooke and Maria had mirrored one another, both with their feet tucked up under them, their backs to me. Helena had her eyes closed and her head on her son Alans shoulder. Natalie sat between her sons, playing with the bubbles in the water in front of her while her sons watched her hands glide through the water.

After a bit of silence, Brooke turned her body in the spa, sat up straight, and said, "So who fucked who in Mexico?"

Everyone sat up shocked at her question.

Brooke went on "Oh, please it's so obvious. I can almost smell it."

She craned her head around me to look at her mother "Mom, you've told me how your trips with Helena and Natalie go"

Natalie and Helena looked at Maria wondering how much she had shared with her daughter.

Brooke kept going, "And after this trip last weekend, you told me nothing except about some steak dinner. Or how nice the pool was even though you've been walking, no DANCING through your whole week."

"And then all day today, we've all been having so much fun but I've felt like there's an edge to it like everyone's waiting for something to slip."

Brooke blew a strand out her face that had as she ranted and then looking around the spat, she looked at all of us and then asked again, "So who was it?"

There was a long pause, and then Danny turned to his mother, put a wet hand on her chin, and pulled her mouth to his.

Alan just blurted out one word but dragged it out with lots of extra letters, "Fuck."

As we watched, Danny and Natalie broken their kiss, then Scott reached out and also took his mother by the chin, turned her to face him and did the same.

As Alan stared at his best friend, his friend's mother and brother, Helena took the hand that had been on her shoulder and brought it down to her chest. With her hand over his, she started to knead her own tit. The two watched as his hand took over and hers dropped away.

Brooke, turned back to face her mom and asked, "Are you wishing I was a boy right now?"

Maria smiled and said, I wouldn't change a single thing about you." Leaning into her daughter I had a front row view to their mouths coming together for the first time this way.

Their kiss broke and Maria turned to me and kissed my mouth for the second time today, albeit it without the taste of tequila and lime on her lips.

As our tongues continued in and out of each other's mouths, I felt her reach across my lap and take Brooke's hand. She groped around with Brooke's hand to find my hardness. I felt Brooke's hand close around it through my shorts and I groaned into Maria's mouth.

On the other side of the pool, Natalie had lost her top and looking behind her, her bottoms were gone too. She had a son on each side, who in tandem had worked down the side of her face and neck, their mouths closed around the nipple closest to each of them. Each one had a hand below the water and given the expression on Natalie's face, it was obvious they had figured out a sharing agreement that worked for them.

Helena had taken a spot in between Alan's legs, her back to his chest. She's also lost her top and Alan's had a hand on each one. While it wouldn't have surprised me to see him gawking at spectacle around him, he was attention was on his mother's face, just beneath his. He watched as she put two hands under the water and came away with her bikini bottoms, dropping them on the growing piles around the spa.

She climbed up on to Alan's lap and sat sidesaddle. As she changed positions, his hands had become lost; Helena fixed that by taking his hand and putting it to her manicured sex. I heard him whisper, "I don't know what you like..." Helena put her hand over his again and guided him around her best bits. She put her mouth to his ear and talked him through it. To his credit, it was in very short order that we heard a sharp intake of breath from Helena, she bit her bottom lip and then rested her head on her sons chest.

Brooke had moved her mouth to my ear as she stroked my cock while Maria looked on, her own hands busy below the water's surface.

Brooke whispered, her voice was so quiet that I think I felt it more than heard it. "I want to watch you fuck my mom. Will you do that?" Squeezing my cock, she kept going at the nearly imperceptible volume "Will you put this cock in her pussy? For me?"

Without a word, I took Maria's hand from where they working herself below the water. I stood her up in front of as I continued sitting at the edge of the spa. I took her top off and played with her breasts. The looked fantastic in the top but the slight sag without a top gave them a perfect shape.

As I leaned forward to take one in my mouth, I hooked my thumbs into her bottoms and pulled them down her legs. She put a hand on my shoulder as she stepped out of the bottoms.

She remained standing but with her legs spread as they were, we were nearly eye level as she was standing while I remained sitting at the pool edge.

This whole time, like an auburn haired Jiminey Cricket, Brooke was in my ear

"How does her nipple taste." "She has great tits, doesn't she?" "Look at her pretty pussy." "Are you going to eat it for me?"

The questions were rhetorical but the head games this 18 year old had going on me was going to cause me to nut in my shorts untouched like a virgin at his first dance.

I pressed my face in Maria's pelvis. My nose nestled in the curly hairs just above her clit; I curled my mouth under to find the source of the wonderful smell coming from between her legs.

Working my tongue between her folds. Maria quivered as my tongue worked up her lips and found her clit standing proud just waiting for me. She but her hand on my hand to balance herself.

Brooke interrupted my work and turned my face to hers; she moved in as if to kiss me but instead licked my lips before stabbing her tongue into my mouth. She pulled back, turned her face up towards her mother's, and said, "I can taste you mommy". That got another quiver out of Maria and my dick lurched.

Natalie stood up in the pool, Danny and Scott standing up alongside her and she said, "We're going inside to get more comfortable." The three of them disappeared inside. Leaving the five of us alone.

Helena had Alan sitting on the edge of the spa with her head in his lap. A seen reminiscent of last weekend except this time it was her own son, not his best friend.

We could hear Alan's breathing getting ragged, what started as just a rumble was now clearly him saying "Mom...mom...I'm going to..." Helena took his words not as the warning they were intended as but rather a challenge. We could see that she'd buried her lips against the base of her son's cock and having been on the receiving end of Helena's mouth work, I knew the somersaults her tongue was doing around his shaft as she sucked the cum from his balls." Alan growled as his cum shot from dick into the loving embrace of his mother's mouth.

After Alan had a few minutes to recover and Helena continued to stroke his shaft to get him fully hard again, Maria suggested we go inside before we get any prunier.

Alan and Helena walked hand inside, hand in hand; I was right behind them with Maria's hand in mine on one side and Brooke's in my hand on the other.

There was no sign of Natalie and the two brothers who must have found their way to a bedroom.

As we passed an open door, I offered the room to Helena and Alan but Helena turned to Maria and said, "I'd like to have the people I love the most around me like Natalie did, could we join you?"

Maria hugged her friend, gave her a very warm kiss and held Helena's hand as we walked to my room.

Brooke went straight to the upholstered bench on one wall and held her arms out to Maria and I. Maria asked, "Wouldn't the bed would be more comfortable?"

Brooke blushed and answered, "I like to watch." I added "Me too" So we joined her on the bench, each of us on opposite sides of Brooke.

Helena sat on the edge of bed and patted the mattress next to her, inviting Alan to sit. Having sucked him off at the pool, she had taken the edge off the teen and was hoping for plenty of time to enjoy this next experience.

Alan leaned into kiss his mother. Once their lips made contact again, his youthful exuberance got the better of him and he started mauling his mother's breasts and vagina. Helena smiled at his excitement but taking his hand again to her breast said, "Slowly, Alan...we have all night and I don't want to rush."

Laying herself back on the pillows of my bed, she pulled Alan with her. Their lips never breaking contact and her hand covering his over breast pacing him. As if she was teaching him how to read Braille, she took Alan's hand on a guided tour of her body that would have been awkward at the pool. After a few moments, she eased her hand off his and he continued on his own. Tracing his fingertips along her torso, up to her shoulders, down her arms.

He leaned his head down to put his mouth to his mother's breast. We could hear her whispering instructions to him. How she liked his tongue on her nipple, encouraging him to take more of her flesh in mouth. Between the instructions, she added words of encouragement or made mewling sounds that gave him feedback on what she was enjoying more.

She ran her fingers through his curly dark hair and pushed him down. Getting the hang of it, he took his time working down her belly. As he approached her sex, he made a move as if to go in, Maria spoke up and said "Keep going Alan, she'll enjoy it." Lifting his head to look at Maria, he nodded and kept tracing down her leg. As he moved his hand down her leg, he followed with his mouth, leaving kisses along the way. Reaching her feet, he kissed each individual toe. Helena groaned and said, "That tickles, but don't stop." Gaining confidence, he moved to the other foot and repeated the process.

Now working his way back up, Maria offered again, "Work up the inside of her leg, its more sensitive." Alan got another groan from Helena as he followed her friend's direction.

As this was going on, I had my mouth buried in Brooke's neck, my hand teasing up and down her thigh, working my way to her pussy. As I got close enough to feel the warmth she was radiating, I moved my hand back down. She was begging me to touch her, but I just replied, "It's not our turn yet." She reached out to take my cock in her hand, but I moved that away as well.

Alan's mouth was now so close to where Helena's legs joined that he could smell her musk and feel the heat from her. He could see the moisture collecting on her labia. Feeling very proud of himself, he paused there. Helena was trying to pull him to her but he resisted.

"Alan, please, I need you." Helena begged but he waited some more. "Alan, come to me please." As she finished asking for him, he attacked her with his mouth. Landing directly with his open mouth on her clit, her hips jumped off the bed.

"Oh yes, my boy. My beautiful boy..." Helen went on. What he still lacked in technique he made up for in energy. Helena had raised her knees and spread her legs to give him full access to her body and he made sure to leave a lick everywhere. With the added access, he'd brought his hands alongside his mouth and again, everywhere his mouth went, his touch followed.

As I continued my handwork all over Brooke, except where she wanted it, Brooke had lowered her mouth to her mother's tit. She had as much of the breast nearest her in her mouth while her hand massaged the breast furthest away. Maria's head laid back under half closed eyes. She was alternating between watching Helena's own son make love to her friend and Brooke, her daughter at her breast.