All Comments on 'More Excitement for a Slave'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
meh4912meh4912almost 11 years ago
Great chapter

I hope there is more.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

I like this series. Would be helpful to readers if you marker them as related or dropped an author note at that start. Hope the will be more.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Good start, hope you continue. Thanks

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1almost 11 years agoAuthor
Will try to go back & number

I had a really hard time getting chapter 1 approved, so neglected to add Chapter info to others. Will attempt to adjust. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well...

I'm glad you survived the lit hurdles -- from reading the bulletin board author/reader hangouts, I gather they can be rather complicated. But -- so glad you did. You've got the goods -- in aces! And ahhhh -- that is so much to the reader's pleasure. Thanks for a five-star read. And oh -- there's more to discover in your bio page...take care, be well and nourish your muse!

SamanthaA123SamanthaA123almost 11 years ago

my gosh.. this story is amazing.. i hope theres more~!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...