All Comments on 'More Exciting Than Economics'

by NiZi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Artist1Artist1about 14 years ago
Good first effort

I'd like to read what else you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

hope you write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Done the same

This reminded me of an incident long ago. I was a choir boy in a little church in England (St Peter's and all Hallows, West Huntspill). During the vicar's long sermon I couldn't stop wanking under the confines of my surplus. A farmer's daughter being the content of my fantasy. Yes, things like this do happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
If she's a Chinese woman ......

..... I'm a Dutch man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Persephone says "Bravo".

This just might be the best story on this entire site. But then I am a little biased. *grin*

JoannaKJoannaKover 17 years ago
What about the teachers?

This story was brilliant! My own classroom masturbation story took a different angle, which you may be interested in...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Impressive

Great story; very well written. The flash back to your first masturbation experience was a nice touch. Perhaps you could elaborate on that experience for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding!

A wonderful story!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Excellent well written and erotic!

This is extremly good! Very vivid and erotic!

I hope to see lots more from this gal!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Excellent well written and erotic!

This is extremly good! Very vivid and erotic!

I hope to see lots more from this gal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good stuff

It was short and awesome, I really like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You beat me to it...

I've been working on a classroom masturbation story for a long time, but I've never been able to get it right. You did a fantastic job, especially with the idea that, as your character becomes more aroused, her desire grows to encompass the whole room! Whew!

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallalmost 18 years ago
I found this story to be...

Thrilling! It's a very familiar tale. I can't even imagine how many times I've lapsed into a fantasy during a class. I enjoyed your writing style, your clever descriptions, and the playful ending. Keep writing and good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

I liked the introduction and the detail. Very erotic. Hopefuly you'll build on the girl in front who turned and smiled. Potential for a "relationship"??

Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep Going

Having grown up in a asian community and living first hand your experiences, I could easily relate. Now that I have established common ground, I will comment on your story.

The build-up and enjoyment were so hot and it made me play as I read. Very well done, when she came, I did as well, of course. Thank you.

Keep writing.

Respectfully,

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous