More Feet On The Desk

Story Info
Cute Asian employee upsets boss by wearing nylons and boots.
1.8k words
4.23
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so tired of being controlled by feet. My boss's feet have started to really affect me. I try so hard not to look at her feet, but every time she curls her toes it's like my eyes get glued to her feet. Her feet aren't cute and small like mine. They are big and long, with wide soles. And even though they're soft, she has some light callouses from wearing pumps and high heels so often. It just makes her soles stand out even more. When she scrunches her toes, it's like every single wrinkle is screaming at me, "look over here!" Do I like looking at feet? I don't even know anymore, but I have to take some control over the situation.

Fuck my boss! If she's gonna put her sweaty, stinky feet on her desk every day, then I'll put my bare feet up on my desk too. And! I'm gonna make them smelly. It's not like she's the only woman who's feet smell at work. So many of my coworkers wear flats completely barefoot with no socks at all! Their feet must REEK at the end of the day.

Nylons and boots. There's something so sexy about a woman wearing nylons and boots. There's something naughty about it, like, "I know my feet are gonna stink, but damn I look so sexy." I've done it with little ankle boots before, my feet did smell at the end of the day, but it was bearable. But these boots are the real sweaty deal. Tight, leather, buckled up. Leaving absolutely no opportunity for my little Filipina feet to breathe. Just my nylon feet marinating in sweaty, hot, musky leather all day. I cannot wait till my boss gets a whiff! Who knows, maybe I can get some of the other office ladies to kick off their shoes too. I want the whole office to smell like sweaty, smelly FEET.

I got to work and right when I stepped out of my car, I realized my nylons were already starting to get wet. I think I'm nervous about standing up to my boss. When I'm anxious, my feet sweat so much, it's ridiculous. Sometimes my socks can get so wet at the end of the day, you would've thought I stepped in a puddle or something. But when nylons start to get wet, the smell really really lingers. I took a deep breathe and headed towards the door. Today is a new day. My boss's feet don't control me anymore.

As soon as I arrived one of my coworkers said, "Oh wow, nice boots. They look so sexy on you. Can I see them?" She came over and I already wanted to take off my boots and let the office stink up a bit. But I knew I had to keep the boots on longer if I really wanted my nylons to smell strong and pungent. "I need to get a pair of these, I'm tired of wearing flats everyday to work, and to be honest, they're starting to smell a bit." Sally had been working here for a long time. She was a chubby Hispanic woman with really plump feet. They weren't big, but they're wide. I've never seen Sally barefoot before but I imagined her soles would be meaty and big. And since she shoves her plump toes in those flats every day, I'm sure her feet must have an odor as well. If I can't get my feet smelly enough to bother my boss, maybe Sally would help.

Then she came in. The boss. That nasty, stinky feet boss of mine. And today she was wearing... no way, she's not wearing boots is she? But there she was standing in tight, hot leather boots similar to mine. She said, "Honey, I know what you're doing. But you're never going to get your feet as stinky as mine. So just give up darling and kick those boots off."

And that's exactly what I did. I could already smell my feet just from undoing the buckles. Before the boot was even all the way off, the smell of musty, hot leather hit me. I started to feel more encouraged. If my feet smell already, I can probably get them to absolutely STINK by the end of the day. But I didn't keep my feet on the floor. I lifted up my legs and swung them over my desk and crossed my ankles so that everyone in the office, including my bitch boss, can see my nylon soles. I curled my toes and gave my soles a nice scrunch. I have cute feet, might as well show them off. My boss didn't look impressed. "Come to my office. NOW."

I slid my sweaty nylon feet back into my boots but not before taking a nice whiff from my boots. "Mmmm not bad", I thought. Then I noticed my boss saw me. I immediately put the shoe back down and pretended I was just looking at it.

"Don't hide it. I saw you there sniffing your shoes. Let me ask you something." She leaned back in her seat and plopped her big feet on her desk. And because she was still wearing boots, it made a loud thud. I knew she was trying to intimidate me. "So, do you like how your feet smell."

"As of lately. But I think that's just because my boyfriend makes me smell my sweaty shoes and socks when he fucks me. It's like I'm being brainwashed into enjoying the smell of my feet."

"Don't you think that's a little personal for your boss?"

"I think we're a bit past that at this point. You've only shoved your whole foot into my mouth the other day."

"I like this new attitude." Oh fuck. She started unlacing her boots. "Do you like the smell of my feet?" She brought her boot up to her face, stuck her nose inside and took the deepest breathe. "Crazy how wearing the same pair of socks for three days really helps." As she smiled at me. "Can you be a dear and take these socks off for me? I was in a hurry this morning and just grabbed the same socks as yesterday."

FUCK THIS. I am not taking off my boss's dirty socks. They were normal white ankle socks, except you could see her entire sweaty, gray foot print stained on them. There was also a hole where her pinky toe was, and every now and then it would pop out. DISGUSTING. Then. Then the smell started to hit me. How can it be worse than the day she wasn't wearing any socks at all!

"NO. I AM NOT TAKING OFF YOUR SOCKS FOR YOU. In fact, you're gonna take these nylons off for me. I started removing my boots. And damn, I must've been nervous or something cause my feet were really starting to stink already. Then I had an idea.

I brought my chair to the same side of the desk my boss was sitting and propped my sweaty little nylon soles on the table. Her feet looked giant right next to mine.

I get along with Tom, one of the managers really well. And I think he has a foot fetish or something, cause one time on casual Friday, I wore flip flops and he could not take his eyes off of them. Sure I was teasing him a bit letting my flip flops dangle off of my toes, slapping my flip flop back against my soles, making that loud flip flop sound that so many guys like.

"Tom! Get in here", I yelled. He was about to have the surprise of his life. He probably thought we had some extra work for him, little did he know there were two pairs of feet waiting for him. Our bare soles were facing the door, so as soon as he walked in, I curled my toes. He just froze in amazement. "Our boss wants to know whose feet smell better, or worse, depending what you're into." I winked at him, assuming he liked sweaty, stinky feet. Most foot guys do.

"I-I-I uh- uh can do that."

"Really? Do feet make your nervous, Tom?" I started to slowly take of my nylons. They were almost off but I stopped at the ankles. I snapped my fingers and he came running to my feet like a dog. He grabbed at my nylon. I kicked him. "WITH YOUR TEETH. And don't tear them or you have to buy me new ones." He did as he was told.

"Your feet look so soft can I please touch them."

"Did I say you could touch my fucking feet? You can take one whiff. So make sure its a good one." I then planted my bare foot right on his face. "Go ahead and breathe it in. Let the smell of feet fill up your lungs." He was in ecstasy.

My boss was not enjoying this. She said, "Tom come take my socks off, I know you're loyal to these feet. She just started working here."

"She might have been working here longer, but I have nicer feet. I know you dream about these feet, Tom. These tan, sun-kissed Filipina feet. So soft and delicate. I know you just want to bury your face in them. Go ahead."

One foot bare, and one foot still had my nylon. "You like that?" I said teasingly as I rubbed my sweaty feet all over his face. "Mmmm nylons and bare feet. Does it get any better? DON'T LICK. Not until I say so." My boss was wiggling her toes towards Tom, but he was glued to my feet. "Come on, her feet are gross. And look at those callouses. My soles are nothing but soft. Okay you can lick. But give me a really good licking. Stick that whole tongue out and start at my heel and trace my soles with your tongue until you reach my toes. No sucking yet."

My boss said, "Here, you can suck these toes." As she ripped her socks off. The most pungent, musky feet smell over took the room. Damn, now her feet are drowning out the smell of my feet.

"It's not fair that you got to wear the same socks for three days and I just put on these nylons today. Of course your feet are gonna smell more!"

"Honey, are you asking me to join you in a stinky feet competition?"

"Yes, yes I am. We have the whole weekend to stink up our shoes and socks. And Monday we'll see whose feet stink the most."

My boss excused us from her office. Then she said, "he must have blue balls by now, the least you could do is let Tom cum in your sweaty nylons."

I threw my sweaty nylons at him. "Put your dick inside of those." I then stuck both of my bare stinky feet on his face. SMELL MY FUCKING FEET WHILE YOU CUM."

He blew such a big load, and because he just came in nylons, it still went everywhere. He handed me back the cum stained nylons. I shrugged and put them back on.

Hopefully, my boyfriend won't mind me coming home with cum stained nylons.