More Kim and Pete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed down and moved his hand some more, spreading the crack as he went until he was sure he must be near that tiny opening because he could feel the vibrations. Just a little more push and he was sure it was right there under his finger. Now, the other hand duplicated the progress of the first and he was squeezing her ass cheeks gently, enjoying the sensation although now, almost her total weight was on his neck since his arms were now otherwise occupied and he was glad he spent those hours at the gym. He squeezed again, greedily wishing he could get to the front of the dress since he knew she didn't have on a bra. But, Pete was his friend and he didn't want to ruin that friendship. He could hear Kim gasping more now, the moans deepening and he knew what was about to happen. The moans slowly changed to gasped out "ohhhh" after "ohhhh", her mouth suddenly sucking hard on his bare neck to muffle the cries and he pushed on her ass checks to hold her against him so her jerking couldn't be seen by the other dancers, her hips banging against his, her belly hitting his erection time after time. For long seconds he felt that jerking against him, against his erection that certainly hadn't gone away and he was afraid he might have an accident if she didn't stop soon.

To his relief and disappointment, she did stop as Ryan looked up and caught Pete's eye.

For Kim, just pulling her mouth away from Ryan's neck which, thank goodness, totally muffled the cries of her orgasm, the vibrations stopped. She could see that he would have a dandy hicky tomorrow. She also knew she was sweating and had been hanging all her weight on Ryan who obviously knew what was going on and she was sure he had enjoyed it - what man wouldn't. Her defiant side lit up and all the thoughts of what had just happened rushed helter skelter through her mind and, since she was purportedly still dancing with Ryan, she leaned her head back to give him an unsmiling stare. He looked at her, then looked quickly away, unsure of what might follow now. She wasn't sure of her feelings, but the orgasm had been wonderful, heightened by the voyeuristic circumstances where it had taken place. Ryan had been duped into this by Pete she was sure, but he needed to pay a little for the enjoyment he had obviously had.

"How was my ass?" she questioned, still with the unsmiling stare that he wasn't seeing.

Ryan was obviously surprised by the question and totally nonplussed about how to answer. "It was fine," he bumbled out.

"And could you please keep your hard on from poking me in the stomach. It's annoying." Now it was her turn to enjoy things a little, small compensation for what she had just been through. Plus, she was hoping she could dry off a little before she went back to the table. She could see Ryan's face turning a little red now. He looked down at her, a very timid expression on his face. Being still a little randy herself and, with him looking down at her she said, "It's really hot in here," and took hold of the top of her dress and pulled it out, blowing down into it as if cooling herself off. She was sure it gave him a pretty good view of most of her breasts, if not the best part that he would really have enjoyed. "Hope you enjoyed that," she said, "because I'm sure if you could have found a way, those hands would have squeezed them too a little earlier. Plus," and she leaned a little further backward, "you can sort of see what the rest of them are like by the front of the dress here." She thought he was beginning to tremble as his cheeks reddened even more.

Not being a cruel person though, Kim relented and smiled at Ryan who still looked a little chagrinned and puzzled. "Look, I know Pete talked you into this, he's good at that, and I don't think I'm being too conceited if I say I think you enjoyed it. Probably not something you'll share with your girlfriend but, then again, you might. And thanks for holding me up because my legs would not have done that and me, writhing around on the floor, would not have been a pretty sight. Plus, my hand seemed to have a mind of its own when it touched you, and that probably lit your fire a little more so I can't complain about what happened after that. Sorry about that."

Ryan finally found his voice as he seemed to realize he wasn't going to be drawn and quartered for what had happened. "What about Pete? Will he be totally pissed off? At me?"

She laughed. "I told him earlier, what happens, happens. So, that's exactly it. What happened, happened and we just move along. What he doesn't know won't bother him at all," although she knew that wasn't true for he'd want to know exactly what had happened the whole time. She hadn't decided yet what she'd tell him. They, along with lots of other people were still dancing, sort of, and, as she looked around, no one was staring at her so what had happened had miraculously gone unnoticed by all the others, which may have been the most amazing thing about the evening so far.

Wonderfully, before the moments became more awkward, the music stopped and they headed for the table, Ryan holding her hand and leading her through the throng, she trying to follow on legs that still didn't seem to want to work quite right. Plus, she knew if Pete vibrated that thing again she'd be in serious trouble. But, they made it back to the table and, as she was sitting down, Ryan was quickly gone. Kim slowly raised her head and semi-glared at Pete. He was trying to smile but wasn't sure enough of himself right now to do that. While it had seemed like fun when he had planned it, what had just happened was beginning to sink in and he wasn't sure how Kim might finally respond.

"I'm so hot," she said sliding around to be next to Pete and reaching under the table to feel his crotch. She kissed his ear, breathing heavily as she did. Now he did smile, anticipating what might be coming his way, thinking he might have underestimated its effect on her. With the white tablecloth blocking the view, she quickly unzipped his pants, and reached inside to grasp his quickly growing erection. She stroked it several times, a little moan escaping her lips which were still kissing his ear very gently. Then her hand slipped lower and she very softly took his balls in her hand . . . and squeezed them until his smile disappeared and he grunted, a shocked look on his face.

She squeezed a little harder and he grunted out an, "Oh shit." If they were not sitting at this table, maybe at home or something, he might have fought a little and gotten away. But, here, with all the people around, he was trapped and, after what he had just put Kim through, he was again a little afraid. He knew that she would not hesitate to squeeze till it really hurt, and it was hurting a good bit already. And, as he was hurting a little, who should decide to stop by the table to talk with them again but Andrew Warner, the owner of the company.

"Pete," he began and looked at her, "and Kim," he repeated, smiling proudly at having remembered her name. "I just thought that I'd give you some news and thought your wife might like to hear it too. We've decided to consolidate two departments, yours and Bernie's and, with Bernie leaving, there's no question that it will be your department with more than twice as many people so, of course, there'll be a nice pay increase for you." He smiled at Kim as he finished and, as Pete opened his mouth to say thank you, she gave a good squeeze.

"THANK YOU," came out of Pete's mouth, a loud, grunted response followed by an immediate, "sorry, I choked there. That's wonderful news."

Kim leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Congratulations, honey, that is wonderful news," she said, accompanied by another squeeze. This time Pete did a good job of covering his mild anguish.

"See you Monday, Pete," Andrew said as he stood up, "and enjoy the rest of the evening, Kim."

"Oh, I will sir, I certainly will," and Pete let out another grunt. Andrew Warner disappeared into the crowd.

Now Kim looked around quickly and, with the coast surprisingly clear, quickly crouched down and slid past the tablecloth and under the table, still with a tight grip on Pete's testicles. It was a little dark under there but the white tablecloth, which was made of somewhat thin material, did transmit a little light, enough for her to see what she needed to see. She smiled and quickly gripped Pete's rather limp penis. She knew that wouldn't do for what she had planned so she began licking it, from the base to the head and back again. When it began to respond, she used her mouth, taking it in and sliding her lips down to the base and then back up again. His hand slipped under the cloth and reached for her but a rather severe squeeze on those two tender orbs changed his plans almost immediately and the hand disappeared. Despite his hopes and wishes, and a few prayers that he could stay limp, that wasn't going to happen and Kim was now working him over good, her head bouncing up and down as she wanted to make this the best oral sex he'd ever had, but also the worst, if you know what I mean. And she was succeeding.

She heard others speaking to Pete, asking about her and where she was and almost had to stop what she was doing to laugh at his somewhat garbled and grunted answers and his explanations of why he sounded the way he did. She didn't think she'd ever enjoyed such a sexual act in such an unsexual way as she was now. She didn't slow down or stop again, her bouncing up and down, unseen under the table, until she felt him begin to tense and she wondered if anyone would be talking to him when he finally orgasmmed, which was beginning to happen. She pulled her head aside and used her other hand to keep stroking as his milky liquid shot out under the table, the first blast hitting the tablecloth on the far side, the next three or four landing on the floor with the last little bit dribbling over her hand.

When he was finished and drained, only then did she let loose of his testicles. She lifted the edge of the tablecloth. "All clear?" she asked, giggling a little.

"Yeah, but hurry," came his panting reply as he was trying to regain his breath.

"You can tuck that thing away when it's ready," she added, scooting in next to him on the bench seat as she wiped her hand on the tablecloth. "I'm sure the maintenance people will wonder what happened under there." She couldn't keep from laughing, much to his chagrin. "I wish I could have been two people, you know, one under there having my way with you and one up here, watching you respond to the people who stopped by."

"I wish you were just the one up here too. I hope you're not planning on more kids because I think I'm ruined. That little squeezing you did hurt like hell."

She leaned in and gave him a warm but hard kiss. "Not the evening that I expected and certainly not the one you expected either," she quipped. "But, when we get home we can see if we're both up for another round."

"You take that thing out?"

"Nope, it's in for the duration, per the consequence. But, I'm so sensitive right now that if you buzz it again I might just scream out at the top of my lungs."

He handed her the little remote control. "You can take care of yourself," he said. Then he smiled broadly. "I had my fun."

Kim smiled in return. She was sure he didn't know quite what fun she and particularly Ryan had had.

12