More Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanWhoWrites
PanWhoWrites
3,406 Followers

Nod.

"You stimulate my frenulum in the living-room."

Nod.

"With your tongue."

Nod. Amazing. I couldn't wait to find out what a frenulum was.

"Just as I'm about to cum, you realize that we don't have a towel handy."

Nod.

"You tell me to cum on your tits."

Nod. Nice, but I'd already done that. I wanted to see where else I could go with this—I'd started down the rabbit hole, and I had no intention of stopping.

"The next night, we forget the towel again, but you're wearing a really nice top that you don't want to get stained. You're about to go out with Marcie."

Nod.

"There's nowhere else for me to cum."

Nod. I remembered how close she'd been to licking my cum off the toilet, just a few sessions ago, and I wondered if I'd moved her limits enough.

There was a risk of waking her up, but hell—this was a hypothetical I was more than happy to implant as a memory. Getting my frenulum licked every day until I came? That was a dream come true.

Unless my frenulum was in my butt or something. I don't know if I'd be into that. Still, that was something I could look up before it happened.

"What do you do?"

"I..."

The flutters were back.

"I..."

We were in the living-room; Mom wasn't home, and I didn't have a towel handy. If she agreed to this hypothetical, the odds were pretty good that she'd agree to this any time she was under.

Her tongue could be on my frenulum within seconds. Unless it's somewhere hard to reach, I guess.

It all rested on her next answer...

"I tell you to cum in my mouth."

Session 47:

My sister leaned in to kiss me, but I pushed her away. Some guys think it's hot, making out with a girl who's just swallowed their cum, but I'm not really into it.

Maybe if she was sharing it with Marcie...or Mom. That's something I could get behind.

"Not now, Luce." I said, running my hands down her naked body. "There's something I want to ask you..."

She just moaned in response as I slipped two fingers into her slick pussy. It was always wet, these days, and I was knuckle-deep almost instantly.

"Now," I said, enjoying her short yelp as I spanked her. "You want this to continue, don't you?"

Lucy nodded. Her whole body twitched slightly, and as I moved my fingers in and out, she shuddered with delight.

"You want me to fuck you, won't you?"

Session 28:

"Would you unbuckle my pants?"

"Yes."

"Would you find my...my frenulum?"

"Yes."

"Would you stimulate it?"

"Yes."

"Would you lick it until I came?"

"Yes."

"Would you catch my cum in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Would you thank me afterwards?"

"Yes."

"Under what circumstances would you do all that?"

She didn't even pause.

"If you needed it."

I smiled, and stood up proudly.

"I need it," I said. She never lost her blank look, but the speed with which Lucy had my pants out and my cock out told me just how excited she was to do it.

Within a few seconds, her tongue was stimulating the front of my cock, the sensitive part just below the head.

So that's what that's called, I thought to myself, looking down and enjoying the sight before my eyes.

Lick. Lick. Lick.

Session A62:

I'm not going to lie—at that moment, I was seriously tempted to just pull my cock out and start jerking off. Mom was sitting in front of me, her huge, beautiful tits bouncing—at my command—and I hadn't cum for a day or two.

But Marcie would be home any minute, and once she'd put in some face-time with Lucy, I knew that her nubile body would be wrapped about mine, her holes would be mine to fuck as I chose, and she'd rub herself to orgasm after orgasm as I fucked her wherever, however I liked.

"Stop bouncing," I said, at the sound of the car pulling up.

The new dress code would probably be a shock to her—I made a mental note to add it to her memory, that Mom and Lucy had always dressed like sluts around the house. It wouldn't be hard—Marcie's mind was mine to do as I pleased.

Just like her body.

Session 28:

The sight of Lucy on her knees in front of me, licking my cock with gusto, would probably have been enough to get me off by itself, but when combined with the feeling of her soft, wet tongue moving up and down my shaft, the way she swirled it around my head and stimulated what I'd just learned was my frenulum...

It didn't take me long before I was ready.

"Now," I moaned, and she looked up at me with a smile, opening her mouth and catching my cum.

"Thank you," she said softly after swallowing my load, and I nodded before putting my cock away, handing her some water to wash the taste out of her mouth and waking her up.

Session A62:

My cock was practically straining out of my jeans when they arrived—I'd just woken Mom up, and now I was standing behind her, staring at her perfect ass, thanking God that I'd found that website when I did.

"We're home," my sister said as she walked through the front door. I tried to hide my erection as I strolled over to say hi to Marcie.

"Oh," she said when she saw me, trying to act casually. I hoped my mother and sister hadn't noticed the way her eyes had flicked down to my pants, or the slight breathiness in her voice.

"Hey Master."

1...345678