More Naked than Lady Godiva Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

The next day I went for a ride on Parker. I wore my jean shorts, boots, and halter top. Fuck, those shorts drove me crazy, I don't know why, but removing that little bit of bush had me creaming in my shorts all the time and when I rode the horse it was even more so.

A week later my cousin, Bill, came to help on the ranch. He lived on a dude ranch where they take trail rides all the time. I guess he got caught with a dude's daughter, so his dad sent him to stay with us until things quieted down. Bill was a very handsome guy and was a centerpiece of my dreams many times. My folks would probably worry about leaving me alone with Bill, but I was a big girl, and they trusted me completely. Bill would never force himself on anyone. He would be the first one there to stop anyone from doing that. He didn't have to—he was a major heart throb.

We went for a ride together the day my folks went to the city for the day. We were about three miles from the house. It was hot that afternoon and the horses needed a drink. We rode to the old pond where I'd swum many times. I hadn't planned on swimming, so I didn't have my suit. I actually was being bad—I only had boots, shorts, and halter top with no bra or panties.

Bill hadn't been to the pond before. He looked around and said, "This sure is a beautiful place. How long is the pond?"

"It's about a quarter of a mile. The dam, which you can't see from here, is around the bend about an eighth of a mile that way, beyond those cottonwood trees," I said, pointing downstream.

Bill dipped his hand in the water, "It's pretty warm for a mountain stream."

"That's because a few feet down from the road where the stream enters the lake is a warm artesian well. The water coming out of the pipe is ninety-eight degrees and keeps the water in the lake between fifty and eighty-five degrees year round."

"Do you ever swim here?" he asked.

"I've been known to. When I ride Parker, I usually swim the hundred feet to the sand bar over there where the road is. It's a good place to get a suntan."

"Don't your clothes get wet?" Bill asked.

"Not when I leave them on this side."

Bill smirked, but didn't say anything. I could tell something was going on in his head.

After we watered the horses, Bill wanted to go swimming. I told him I didn't have a swimsuit, so he dared me to skinny dip. He told me I didn't have a hair on my ass if I didn't. How did he know?

I probably should have just ignored him and we could have ridden on back to the ranch. The shorts I was wearing were a pair of Levi's that I'd made cutoffs out of. I had cut them very short with the pockets sticking out below the strings of the legs of the cutoffs. The material had been wedged against my clit and driving me crazy as we rode. Bill knew that I hated to be dared to do something and not do it.

What the hell? I took my top off and tied it to my saddle. I took my boots off leaving them on the ground. I then peeled my shorts off. I walked to my horse and tied my shorts on the saddle. I was now naked as the day I was born.

Bill's eyes roamed over my naked body, stopping to take in my most private parts.

"Kip, you're the most gorgeous female in six counties," he said.

I could feel my nipples crinkle and my pussy was getting juicy. I walked to the pond and dove in.

When I surfaced, I asked him, "Are you chicken?"

He hopped off his horse, stripping his shirt off quickly. He asked me why I tied my clothes to the saddle. I told him I didn't like having insects getting in my clothes if I laid them on the ground. He must have thought it was a good idea because he tied his to his saddle.

I could tell Bill was aroused from the way his dangly bits weren't dangling anymore. What he was carrying between his legs should have been registered as a dangerous weapon—and it was pointed straight at me. Well, it wasn't actually straight it had an upward curve to it.

"I hope that thing isn't loaded," I jested.

He came back with, "What good is a six-shooter if it isn't loaded?"

"Holy shit, you mean you can do it six times?" I slyly answered back with a wicked tease.

Bill not to be out teased fired back with, "If she looked like you, I could probably reload and fire six more."

He dove in the pond and joined me. The water was great, and we swam to the other side of the pond. There is basically a sand bar—like a sandy beach, and it had no vegetation on it or insects. It was ideal for sun bathing.

As I laid down naked on the island, Bill said he didn't know why his comment bothered me, it was plain to see, I didn't have a hair on my ass, or anywhere else either. He was soon lying beside me and he was a God—so handsome—every girl's vision of a virile young male.

Bill was kissing my neck and before long, he was sucking my nipples. Oh fuck, he was making me so horny.

Then he was using his tongue on my bare pussy. He found my clit and was flipping it with the tip of his tongue.

"Kip, I love the smell and taste of your hot pussy," he said. "I've never eaten a girl's pussy that was completely bare like yours, but I find it very refreshing and exotic."

"I need you now," I said, as I pulled him by the ears up toward my face.

He understood what I wanted and moved until we were face to face. I reached down and grabbed his cock—it felt like a hammer handle, but it was hot and throbbing—a living hammer handle. The voice of the little she-devil on my shoulder said I should have it in me.

Rolling to my right, I caught the end of it and guided it between my thighs. It slid into my wet pussy like a heat-seeking missile homing in on its target.

In seconds, he had his cock buried in my tight pussy. God did it feel good. He started hammering away at my pussy and all I could do was scream and cum. He fucked me for a while, missionary. Then he had my ankles up on his shoulders and he was hitting everywhere and doing everything just right. He was so deep in my pussy, he was bumping my cervix. Since his cock curved upward, I could feel the ridge of his cock hitting my G-spot every time he pulled out and back in. It felt so good that I wanted to make his cock feel good too.

"Oh fuck. What are you doing on my cock?" Bill asked, out of breath.

"I'm doing my kegels like I read about in a Cosmo sex article."

Saying that made him pound me even harder. Oh shit, I came again. Somehow the weather changed, but we were too busy to notice it. Lightning struck a tree near the horses which spooked them. They broke away from the line we had tied them to. Bill started to pull his cock from my pussy and go after the horses, but I stopped him, and told him he had to finish me first. His cock felt too good to stop just then. God, did he fuck my pussy. I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

We laid there with the cold rain pouring on us as we gasped for air, trying to get our breathing back under control. I felt his cock slip from my very well-fucked bald pussy. I was soon returning to the living, as Bill managed to stand up and helped me up. We swam back to where our horses had been. Our boots were lying on the ground. There wasn't anything for either of us to wear but the boots.

Imagine me, almost six feet tall, used to be a blonde, naked except for boots. Not a hair on my body or head, with tan lines from a modest bikini from sunning in the back yard.

Bill was six feet four with a muscular body of a football player. He had a tan line where he usually wore his swim trunks. His circumcised cock was about the size of a jumbo hot dog when it was soft. His cock, when it was attacking my pussy, felt like a baseball bat. In truth, I think it was about half again longer than a hot dog—maybe eight inches and about the diameter of my wrist. I know his cock hit all the right places in my cookie. If I picked someone he looked like, it would be a young Tom Selleck.

We started walking towards the ranch. I was hoping no one came driving down the road or was at the ranch. Three miles in the rain, with no clothes except boots, is very chilling on your naked body in the fresh mountain air. I hoped we got to the barn before my folks showed up and the horses were in the barn when we got there.

Bill and I discussed what our excuse would be if my parents were there and we showed up in just our boots. "We could tell the truth," Bill said.

"Yes, and I'd be grounded until I'm 100," I answered back.

"Do you have any better ideas?"

"Well... No, there's no way we could explain..."

"I think I could straighten it out for you," Bill said.

"If you recall, it was already straightened out, and that's why we're out here naked," I replied.

Bill laughed, "No, I meant that if your parents are home, I'll take the blame for why we don't have any clothes."

I'd hate to have to explain to someone why our clothes were hanging on the saddles of the horses.

We neared the ranch and I noticed there was no car parked in front of the house, so my folks hadn't come home yet. Fuck, my nipples were hurting from all the bouncing, and my pussy was starting to drip again. I noticed Bill's dick was getting hard again. I fell on the ground and spread my legs. I needed another drilling bad. What was wrong with me? I had never been such a wanton slut. Oh God did his cock feel so good. All I could do was scream for him to fuck me harder.

"God, ram that fucking dick in my pussy."

If I could have kept that stiff cock in my pussy forever, I would have been one very happy girl. He finally pinched my nipple really hard. As I became more coherent, he told me we needed to get moving.

We walked up to the fence and I noticed the light was on in the barn. I thought we might have left it on. No such luck.

End of Chapter 2

Who turned on the lights? Are Kip's parents there? Please let me know what you think of my story and feel free to comment on it. Thanks for taking the time to read my story.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers
12