More Neighborhood Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in quickly this time. I could see her neck expand a bit as it went down her throat.

Teena said, "Denise, you are doing so well. I want you to do one last thing while he is down your throat. Try swallowing. It will cause the muscles in your throat to contract a bit and will be an amazing feeling for Ray."

Denise tried the swallowing trick which caused her to gag. I immediately pulled out to let her get her breath and recover.

Teena didn't allow me to recover, and immediately dove down on my cock and took it all so Denise got a close-up view of my cock lodged in her throat as she swallowed.

This sent me over the edge and my orgasm started. My first stream went into Teena's throat and she then pulled back to just have the head of my cock in her mouth for the rest.

As Teena held my cock in her mouth, Denise licked the underside of my cock with her tongue stud from my balls to where Teena and I were joined.

My legs almost gave out from the best blowjob I had ever had.

Teena maintained a lip lock on my cock through my shaking and until my entire orgasm had passed.

I pulled back and Teena closed her lips and smiled. She then put a finger in Denise's mouth and pulled her jaw down. Denise had a wide-open mouth now and Teena drooled my cum in Denise's mouth.

When Teena finished making her deposit, Denise closed her mouth and pushed my cum up in her mouth to let a little bit leak out onto her lips. She followed this with a big swallow.

Teena gave Denise a quick lick across Denise's lips to get a last taste.

"Now that is good dessert," Teena said. "Denise, you are quite the dish."

Denise rose up on the island to sitting and said, "That was so hot. I loved how you controlled the entry into my mouth and was excited that I was able to take you without gagging. I will work on Teena's suggestion. That is next level. Ray, how did you like the stud on your rod?"

"It was different at first, but it was awesome when applied on the sensitive area. Now, I need to eat some dessert as well, but we should get it set up on a softer plate." I added.

I grabbed both the lady's hands and we went to the bedroom.

I ate Teena to orgasm and then Denise. I laid back as the Teena and Denise took turns riding me to a second orgasm. We finished our evening with both Teena and Denise on their knees and me fucking them for about ten strokes each. I sent my load into Teena which was then retrieved by Denise who was our cum slut for the evening.

Chapter 3

I went home and only got a few hours of sleep before I had to head into work. I 'dogged' it all day in the office and did not stay late. I thought about my current love life for a bit during my coffee break. I was worried about the coming weekend. Samantha and Teena clearly wanted a repeat evening and Samantha had indicated that she wanted me to take her ass. I wasn't sure that she could handle it given her inexperience and thin frame. On the other hand, her mother had zero issues and her frame wasn't very different.

After a quick work out and meal, I headed to bed by nine to catch up on sleep.

I woke up in the dark and felt a body next to me. I rolled over and discovered that Samantha had snuck into my bed. My movement woke her and in the dim light I could see her smile. As she reached out and put a hand on my shoulder, I had to think through this for a second. While I really liked her, I didn't want to upset Teena, who I had become close to. As she her hand was stroking my shoulder, I said that I was flattered but wanted to ensure that her mom was aware of where she was.

"She is aware and if you check your texts you will see we both sent messages," Samantha said. "Mom said that you might be wiped out as she was tired as well. I took it upon myself to come over anyways. I thought I might be able to help you relax."

I rolled onto my back and grabbed my phone to check and sure enough, there were messages from both Teena and Samantha. While I was reading, Samantha's hand had dropped down and was now grasping my quickly hardening member.

I dropped the phone and leaned back to her and said, "Sorry, I just wanted to check as I don't want anyone to get hurt." I leaned in for a quick kiss while caressing her face.

"Ray, you are such a gentleman and I love how careful you are with us both," Samantha said. "It is what makes you special and why we both are so excited to be involved with you. I know you are gassed, so let me do something to relax you. I don't want you to reciprocate. You will have your work cut out this weekend when Mom and I are here."

With that, she pulled back the covers and lowered her mouth to my cock and took the head in her mouth.

Samantha was showing to be quick learner. Her stoking and tongue work were superb. She made tentative moves to take me into her throat, but this caused some minor gaging, so she stuck with using her hand mouth and tongue to bring me to climax.

As I got closer, I started pushing my hips up towards her head. She handled it all and increased her tempo until I grunted and unloaded. She held the head in her mouth and gulped down my semen.

After, she released my deflating member and licked her lips and came back up next to me.

I gave her a long kiss and asked if I could return the favor.

Samantha said, "Go to sleep and dream of what you are going to do me this weekend."

I gave up and set my alarm for a half hour earlier and dozed off with her by my side with her arm draped across my chest.

I woke up five minutes before my alarm went off and saw that Samantha was still here and sprawled out on the bed. Her body was spectacular. She was toned from dancing and had great muscle definition on legs and abs. Her breasts weren't big but were firm with puffy pink nipples.

I quietly moved down to the bottom of the bed and came up between her legs. I softly touched her thighs and planted a kiss on her belly button. From there I traced my tongue down to her inner thighs.

Samantha started stirring as I nibbled at her shaved pussy licking the outer lips.

I gave her slit a long lick letting my tongue go into her vagina as I move up to kiss her nub.

She gave a moan and raised her knees to give me better access.

Knowing that she was now awake, I licked my index finger and inserted this into her pussy and hooked it up to where I thought her 'G' spot might be. At the same time, I moved my other hand to her lower belly and softly pulled up on the skin which made her clit stick up. I gave it a quick lick which then elicited a little yelp from her.

She was very close, so I stopped stimulating her with my finger and moved my mouth back a few inches.

She tried to push her hips at me, but I kept my distance and just nibbled at her inner thighs.

Samantha tried to put a hand to her pussy to get herself off.

I swatted this away and said good things will come to those who wait.

Samantha moaned in frustration.

I kept circling for about a minute and then dove back in while moving my finger at the same time. She started grunting and I could feel her spasming on my finger. After she slowed down, I removed my finger and gave her a quick clean up lick.

She was almost purring like a cat as I moved back up next to her. She said thankyou and reached out to grasp my member. I rolled out of her reach and grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. I was going to be late already.

I showered quickly and when I returned, Samantha was out of the bed and nowhere to be seen. The gurgle of the coffee maker let me know that she was downstairs.

I quickly dressed and went down to find her in one of my shirts which looked like a dress on her. I quietly approached her from behind and gave her a hug and said thanks for starting the coffee.

Samantha grabbed a travel mug for me while I wolfed down some cereal.

She said, "I loved just lying next to you last night and need to get that wake-up call more often. Mom and I are looking to arrive here on Saturday afternoon and will bring the main course. You are providing drinks and appetizer."

"What about dessert?", I asked.

Samantha smiled and said that the dessert menu featured the loss of cherry along with some cream pie.

"Yummy!", I said.

Chapter 4

I quickly made my way to work. Going to my desk, I had a spring in my step and huge shit eating grin. The joy I felt helped me close a couple of deals that day and a few people commented on my decidedly positive attitude including my boss, the president of the company.

During the day, Denise texted me and wanted to take me clothes shopping on Sunday. She had noticed that I was improving on the clothes front but wanted me to further up my game. I generally hate shopping. Partially because of my height, but I also consider it a waste of time. Going with Denise might be fun, and I had already seen what a couple of new pairs of pants did.

After work, I hit the gym and then the grocery store for supplies for the weekend. Planning to entertain was a delight compared to just getting food for me. I abstained from self-pleasure to ensure I was ready for Saturday.

I spent Saturday morning cleaning the house, washing the sheets, and preparing the sushi appetizers I had bought. I was giddy with expectation of the coming afternoon and evening. I really felt a close connection to Teena and Samantha.

My only pause was thinking what would happen when Rick, Teena's delinquent husband, arrived home on Sunday. I was worried for Teena and Samantha. Break ups could be ugly and scarring for both parents and kids. I resolved to help where I could.

My other thought was how Samantha was going to interact with her mother during our play time. Teena was completely bi-sexual, I wasn't sure if Samantha would be ok with that.

After getting everything set out, I showered and changed into summer pool attire consisting of loose shorts and a t-shirt. Given where we were heading, I went commando under my shorts.

Teena and Samantha arrived at two and came in like a fresh breeze. They were both sleeveless tops and short skirts. Both had overnight bags which they put in my bedroom. They were two blonde goddesses and I felt embarrassed at how lucky I was to even know them. I greeted them both with a warm hug and kiss. I had made a pitcher of mojitos and we took drinks in my private backyard next to the pool.

We sat on three high stools at a small glass table, and I caught that neither Teena nor Samantha had underwear on. This started getting the monster excited.

I talked about the impending shopping trip with Denise. Teena said, "You have a great body that you hide in clothing that is too loose. You need to display all your assets tastefully."

I asked about Samantha's school plans. She was going to college that was about an hour away.

"I am so excited to start," Samantha said. "I am in residence for the first year and have a roommate. I just learned that her name is Hannah, and she is into gymnastics. I am guessing that she is quite a bit shorter than me."

After clearing some of the small talk and finishing our drinks and appetizers, we started to discuss the previous Monday evening where I had sex with Samantha and anal sex with Teena.

Samantha gushed, "Ray, it was so awesome. I came three times and felt a whole new world has opened up to me. I now know what great sex is and whoever I have it with, I will be able to judge it and work to improve it. I am so thankful to you and the enlightened approach of Mom."

Teena blushed and added, "Baby girl, you are on your way. It was so special to be there for you."

"Both of you are amazing. I don't know if Susie ever had an open discussion with our kids," I said. "I certainly did not. I will talk to them both but that will have to wait until they are home. It terrifies me but I know from you two, that it is the right thing to do."

"I have known Marnie and Garret all of their lives and would be happy to help", added Teena.

"Of course, she would love to help," said Samantha. "That conversation might end up where we were the other night and if that happens, I want in. I have known Marnie and Garret all my life and admit that I always had a thing for your son. That would be even more so now that I know he may be packing a cannon if I genetics plays any role in cock size."

I hadn't thought about my own kids until now. Thinking about where it could end up was both exciting and scarry. My own transition from a year of celibacy to debauchery was something I was enjoying but also scared me. It wasn't something that I would have to worry about for a few months until they returned home for the holidays.

As we discussed this, I could see that this was getting the girls revved up. Both women were flushed, and I could see the outlines of their aroused nipples poking through their tops.

Teena, as usual, broke the ice and said, "We have quite an afternoon ahead of us and I am so excited to start."

"Have you and Samantha discussed this at all and is there anything I should be aware of?" I asked.

"I have been practicing with mom's butt plugs all week to try and prepare myself for you. I am fearful but know that you will be careful." Said Samantha.

I noted that neither had broached the possible issues with incest or lesbian acts that might be there. We were going to find out soon.

I reached out and put a palm to each of their cheeks and said, "Is it time we stopped talking about fantasies and the future and focus on making a dream come true this afternoon?"

Teena and Samantha both blushed some more and Samantha just nodded. Teena, who was always the most forward of us, pushed back from her chair and came to me to give me a deep kiss. She broke it off and said, "Samantha is ready. We have talked and she has practiced. Time for the main event."

I got up and went to Samantha and gave her deep kiss to which she responded passionately to. I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs?" She pushed her chair back and we all walked hand in hand to my bedroom.

When we got there Samantha started to unbutton her top and moved her hands away from the buttons and said, "There is no rush this afternoon. We have all afternoon, evening, and even tomorrow morning. Let's start slowly before we start rutting like wild animals"

"I think the disrobing will actually go quite quickly as I noticed a distinct lack of panties while you were sitting at the table." I added.

Samantha said, "Mom, I want you to demonstrate your fellatio technique. I don't know how you take the monster all the way in your throat."

"I will darling. The focus today is going to be on you. There will be all kinds of opportunity to try almost anything today" Teena added with a wicked smile.

"Samantha, I am not sure that your mom has any limits on what she will do with us. Be adventurous and open today and you will see your world open even further," I said.

Samantha was standing by the bed and we approached her from either side. I leaned in for an extended kiss and caressed her bottom with one hand while starting to unbutton her top from the top. My hand met Teena's in the middle of Samantha's top as she had started on the bottom buttons.

With her top open, I traced my hand from her neck to her breast which were firm with hard puffy nipples.

Teena had pulled her top off which fell to the floor. I broke off my kiss to catch my breath to see that Teena was caressing her daughter with one hand on her belly and one hand on her back as she nibbled her shoulder.

Samantha drew in a breath and smiled. She reached out and ran her hands under my shirt and up my chest.

I peeled off my t-shirt. As I did, I felt both ladies pulling down my shorts. So much for taking our time disrobing.

Teena was still fully clothed, so we both went to her. I gave her a kiss and started undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Samantha chose not to help on the buttons and had lowered the zip on Teena's skirt which then dropped to the floor.

Teena and I were naked, and Samantha only had a stretchy athletic skirt on with no panties. Given that we would initially focus on Samantha, I moved to her pushed her back onto the bed. Her legs were still over the end and I raised them up to her shoulders where she could hook her arms under her knees. This left her bottom completely spread and revealed that she had a butt plug in her ass in preparation for the evening.

I kneeled on the floor in front of Samantha, while Teena was next to her on the bed. I gave the plug a little pull without dislodging it and then leaned in to lick her pussy.

Teena had her hand on her lower abdomen and then extended a finger to rub on Samantha's clit. Her other hand was caressing Samantha's breasts.

All this stimulation of Samantha quickly started her first orgasm as I could feel her muscles contracting in her pussy as I licked. She had one hand on the back of my head which was keeping me engaged on her pussy while the other was rubbing her mother's arm. Her quick breathing was punctuated by little yelps as she came.

We slowed our mutual stimulation of Samantha and she pushed my head away from still contracting and over sensitive pussy.

I stood up and Teena moved her hands to me while sitting on the edge of the bed. She had one hand cupping my balls and the other around the base where she was pointing my cock at her descending mouth. She moved to the side to allow Samantha to view. Teena was circling the head of my cock with her tongue while at the same time stroking it with her hand. She then started bobbing and taking me deeper in her mouth. She had me to back of her mouth and then made the effort to push forward as I went a couple of inches into her throat. She pulled back once to lubricate me with more spit and then dove down again touching her nose to my lower abdomen.

"Wow! Mom, you are amazing," Samantha exclaimed. "I can see you neck expand as he went deep. I don't know how you don't gag, but I want to learn."

Teena took another dive and then pulled back. She took a deep breath and then said to Samantha, "It takes practice and commitment, but I know Ray loves it which makes it so worthwhile. When you are looking to take him into your throat, make sure your throat is lined up with his cock. Crawl up here to edge of the bed on your knees and then you will have a good angle to try."

Samantha quickly moved and Teena pointed my now engorged cock at her face. She opened her mouth and took me in.

Teena put a hand at the back of her head and said, "Keep you jaw loose and coat his cock with spit. Then put it to the back of your mouth and let the head engage with the back of your mouth. After you get accustomed to the head touching your tonsils, push it in."

Samantha bobbed a bit with some spit coming off her bottom lip. She then took a breath and put my head to back of her throat. She let it sit there for about a second and then pushed about an inch in and then pulled back. The feeling of going into her throat was great. She tried it again and probably got about two inches in and then quickly pulled back and started coughing.

Teena smiled and said, "Samantha, that was great. Just keep practicing and your gag reflex will dissipate. Ray, what do want next?"

"Teena, I want you on your back next to Samantha with your legs back, just like we had Samantha's. I want to do a pussy comparison," I said.

Teena jumped onto the bed next to Samantha and grabbed her knees. Samantha followed her mother's lead and mirrored her position.

I started with about three licks of each pussy starting with Teena. They both moaned on the first lick and then let out a breath of frustration when I moved to the other. After doing this three times, I stood up and pointed my cock first at Teena. I ran the head up and down her folds twice and then gave a hard push in to fill her to the hilt.