More Neighborhood Moms & Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teena let out a little scream saying, "Oh my god, that is so good."

I didn't go slow with her and started slamming into her quickly. It only took about ten strokes before she screamed again and came all over my cock.

I withdrew and lined my cock up with Samantha's pussy. It was clearly smaller with more delicate folds. I pushed into her more gently but was prevented from getting into by the space that the butt plug was taking up. I reached down and pulled it out with a plop and then demonstrated to Samantha what a good slut does by taking it and presenting it to Teena's mouth.

Teena had recovered from her orgasm and happily took the plug in her mouth. She then moved to put her head on Samantha's belly with the disk of the plug still sticking out of her mouth.

Samantha exclaimed, "Wow mom! I was shocked to see you take the plug from my ass, but I have to admit that is pretty hot and very slutty."

I pushed into Samantha's pussy which was still very tight. Instead of slamming in, I applied steady pressure util I was balls deep. I pulled back and did three slow strokes and said to Samantha, "If you think that is slutty, watch this." I pulled out of her pussy and pointed my wet cock at Teena who throated me without hesitation.

Some of Samantha's juices dribbled down Teena's chin as she took me deep. As I pulled back from her mouth, I ran a finger up her chin to push Samantha's nectar into her mouth. Teena sucked my finger as it passed her lips.

I re-entered Samantha aggressively which brought a moan from her. I started to pump in long strokes while Teena reached both hands out towards Samantha's groin. With her right hand, she started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Teena's left hand was at Samantha's ass and she pushed a finger into her anus.

Samantha was continuously moaning and thrashing her head back and forth. I could feel her cunt muscles spasm on my cock which momentarily stopped me from stroking into her. After she calmed down a bit, I pulled out of her and fed Teena again with my cock which was literally dripping with Samantha's fluids.

I had staved off my orgasm through force of will and by thinking about aeronautical statistics. It was now time to remedy this with the main event for the night. I stood up and went to the washroom to grab a glass of water. Fucking two women was hard work. When I returned, the girls knew what was coming.

Samantha was in the middle of the bed on all fours with her skirt removed.

Teena was at her side and was stroking her daughters back with one hand as she applied lube to Samantha's ass crack. Any hardness I had lost while grabbing a drink immediately returned.

I approached the bed on the other side of Samantha and whispered, "I will take it slow and let me know if it hurts and I will stop. I would suggest putting your head down, so your ass sticks up a bit further"

Samantha dropped down and said, "Ray, don't be too gentle. I am ready for this. Split me in two."

I approached her from behind. As I got closer, Teena reached out and grasped my member with one hand and applied a bead of lube along the shaft with her other. She then stroked my cock to spread the lube evenly.

I grabbed Samantha's hips and leaned over her back to give Teena a kiss. She said, "Fill her up Ray."

My cock was now nestled in Samantha's crack. I stroked it back and forth a few times to increase the anticipation. I then put the head at her puckered anus which was leaking a bit of lube. I steadily applied pressure until the head suddenly went in.

Samantha gave a little yell and I stopped pushing for a second.

Teena squirted some more lube in her ass crack, and I resumed pushing in.

Samantha was moaning and said it felt strange but didn't hurt.

Teena said, "Baby girl, you are going to love this once you get used to it" She then reached down and fondled Samantha's breast.

I kept pushing into Samantha and was now almost halfway in. My large cock combined with tight, small ass looked incredible. I reached with one hand and brought Teena to me for a kiss. After, I whispered to her that she should get a closer look by getting under her daughter. I gave her a wink knowing what this would lead to.

Teena moved to get under Samantha, and she said, "Mom, what are you doing?"

I pushed in another inch her which cut her questioning short as she started moaning again.

Teena exclaimed, "Honey, he is about three quarters in, and it looks incredible." She then reached up and grabbed each of Samantha's ass cheeks from below and said, "Ray, time to start pumping her"

I pulled back for my first stroke and heard Samantha gasp. I pulled all the way back until her anus was hugging my shaft just behind the head of my cock. I pushed back in a double speed this time until I bottomed out. Samantha yelled out, "Mother fucker!"

I said, "That will be me later tonight." I then took two more stokes in and out.

Samantha was breathing hard as I continued and then started to relax. She was getting accustomed to my penetration and starting to enjoy it.

I said, "You are starting to feel the joy aren't you."

Samantha looked back at me a gave me a big smile.

I stoked in five more times and felt her anus spasm as she had another orgasm. After she calmed down, I said, "Samantha, it is time to show you another dirty side of your mother." I then pulled out of her ass and pointed my cock down to Teena's face. She willingly sucked my cock and ran her tongue around the head.

Samantha had a look of pure lust on her face and she craned her neck to watch her mother do ass to mouth and said to me, "push it all in Ray, she wants it all." I pushed into Teena's throat and we could both see her neck expand to take my dirty cock.

I then withdrew and quick forced my cock back into Samantha's gaping abused ass. Teena was spreading her cheeks again and I then wanted to take it to the next level, and I reached down and guided Teena's mouth to her daughter's slit.

Samantha quickly realized that her mother was now licking her pussy as I stroked into her ass. She just said, "So dirty and so good!"

I was now at my limit and the erotic image of Teena's face buried in her daughter's pussy while my cock was spreading her ass sent me over and I pushed all the way into Samantha and sent my seed spraying into her colon.

Samantha was arching her back as she had another orgasm while her girl cum was flowing directly into her mother's mouth.

I stayed buried in Samantha's ass as I felt my cock deflate. Teena scooched out from under Samantha and was now next to Samantha and said, "Ray, I could feel the spurts of cum going through your cock with my tongue. That was so nasty and so right. I have one thing left to show my daughter how dirty I really am."

As Samantha turned her head, I pulled out of her ass. Teena dropped to then suck my deflating cock and collected the pearl of seamen on the tip. She then came around behind Samantha and drove her face and then tongue into her daughter's gaping asshole to retrieve my cum.

As Teena slurped on Samantha, I was on my back recovering and lying next to Samantha. I watched as her face contorted while Teena kept licking. Samantha drew in a big breath and held it as she came once again.

Teena crawled up and dropped on her back on the other side of Samantha and asked, "Did you enjoy that"

Samantha had tears leaking out and said, "That was so amazing. The orgasm I had when Ray was in my ass and you were licking my pussy almost made me pass out. I was freaked out when you started licking, but the sensations were so strong and good. I can't deny the pleasure I felt." I am not sure how I feel about the lesbian sex, but I suppose I should be open to it. I suppose that Denise and you have done these things and probably then some.

Teena reached out and caressed her daughters face and Samantha leaned in for a close embrace with Teena.

They both disengaged and then they both came in a hugged and kissed me.

I suggested that we all take a quick shower and then have a quick swim. The shower would only fit two of us, so Teena and Samantha started with them soaping each other and bit of caressing and grabbing. Teena then stepped out and I went in.

Samantha lathered my body and gave my cock some attention. She moved to drop to the floor, but I held her up and said we should try to do everything together. She understood and we rinsed off as the hot water was running out.

In the bedroom, Teena had stripped the bed and was putting on new sheets. I helped her and was thinking what we could do for round two. When they left the room, I called Denise and suggested that she come over with a big bag of toys. I told her to arrive in exactly one hour and come over in a long coat, with only garters, stockings and a big fucking strap-on under her coat.

We all went downstairs naked, and I pulled out some appetizers and a cold pasta salad for a light meal.

Samantha was gushing about how great the afternoon was. I could see that her pussy was glistening again from her excitement.

Teena was getting frisky as well and kept trying to start stroking my cock.

I demurred to give time for Denise to arrive. I moved us to living room where the girls sat next to each other on the love seat while I was in a chair across from them with a big ottoman between us. Denise was going to arrive in a few minutes, and I wanted her to arrive to some action.

I didn't need to initiate anything as Teen leaned into Samantha and gave her a kiss on the lips. She said to Samantha, "Get ready to be rocked again but know that there will be more firsts. Don't worry about your orientation. I know you like guys best, but you will get and receive much more pleasure if you don't get hung up about doing some lesbian sex."

Samantha just nodded.

I got up and went to them with my quickly hardening cock waving in front of me. Samantha quickly grabbed me and put me in her mouth. I got Teena to stand up and whispered into her ear to lay down on her back on top of the oversized ottoman. She did this while Samantha was busy blowing me.

After she was on the ottoman with her legs pulled up, I pulled back from Samantha. She had a look of frustration on her face until I stepped to the side and she saw where her mother was. I said, "We focused on you this afternoon. It is time to put some focus on your mom."

I put my hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed her and then guided her until she was kneeling in front of Teena's wide-open pussy. I knelt beside Samantha and then said, "Think of how good this felt for you upstairs. It is time to return the favor."

I put my hand at the back of Samantha's head and applied pressure to move her mouth to Teena's now glistening slit. Teena was breathing hard and was very aroused.

As Samantha's mouth approached her mother's pussy, she extended her tongue and I then pushed until her mouth was mashed against Teena's spread pussy lips.

Teena gave a yelp with her daughter's touch.

Samantha got used to the taste and clearly realized that it wasn't bad as she started to lick.

I told her to think of what she liked when I had licked her and try to do that.

I could see Samantha relax a bit and settle in when her hands went around her mom's thighs.

Teena was breathing is gasps as her daughter tongued the hole she had come out of. I reached down and tweaked her nipples which set off an orgasm that flooded her daughter's mouth. I then moved above her head on the ottoman and tapped my cock on her forehead. She leaned her head back over the edge and opened her mouth so I could ram my cock into her throat.

I looked up and saw that Denise had arrived and taken off her jacket and shoes. She looked spectacular with her larger tits, garter belt, fishnet stockings, and big black strap on. I nodded to her and held my finger to my lips and then pointed at Samantha's ass which was waving in the air.

Denise silently got behind Samantha and lined up the big dildo at her cute little pussy. She then grabbed her hips and quickly pushed in. Samantha let out a moan and tried to lift her head from Teena's splayed pussy. I quickly put a hand on her head to keep her mouth engaged with her mother's cunt.

I then pulled my engorged cock from Teena's mouth and squatted over her chest. Teena being the hussy she was just moved her head up and started tonguing my asshole.

I moved forward further towards Samantha and lifted her face up from her mother's pussy and pushed my cock into her mouth. It took a second for her to realize that the person fucking her cunt wasn't me. She tried to look around, but I stopped this by keeping my cock firmly in her mouth.

I started to time little thrusts into Samantha's mouth at the same time Denise pushed into her.

Teena had somehow scooched down further to resume probing my ass with her tongue.

The double sensation of getting head while having my ass licked, sent me off. Samantha probably wasn't expecting my cum and ended up coughing a lot of it out onto Teena's belly. I sprayed the rest of my load on Samantha's face and then pulled back.

Samantha turned her cum covered face to look back and realized that it was Denise who was fucking her. She smiled and seeing this, Denise put her right thumb in her mouth like a sucker and then inserted it into Samantha's ass.

Samantha screamed as she came on Denise's dildo and then rolled away onto her back.

Denise said in a bright voice to the dazed Samantha, "Hi Samantha. I hoped you liked your first spit roast. You do have some work to do on clean up though. I will help you out this time, but in future, it is a sin to let Ray's cum go to waste."

Denise then bent down and licked the cum off Teena like she was a hungry cat. She made a show of swallowing it and then bent down to lick the cum off Samantha's stunned face. After she had collected this, she put a finger on Samantha's chin and guided her to open her mouth. She then drooled all the facial cum into Samantha's mouth.

Samantha swallowed and smiled.

We all agreed that we should move the action back to my bed to make it more comfortable and to avoid rug burns.

As we moved upstairs, I grabbed some bottled water to get everyone to re-hydrate. Denise took off the strap on and showed Samantha how it worked. Samantha loved that Denise had joined us and they grabbed the bag of toys that Denise had shown up with and commented to me, "Great idea to invite Denise."

When we got to the room, I took charge and told Denise and Teena to get into a sixty-nine with Teena on the bottom. As they moved, I helped Samantha don the strap on.

Samantha and I both looked on as Teena and Denise started orally attacking each other. First, we watched Denise lick Teena. She moved her mouth in long strokes from Teena's clit down to her rosebud. She would then poke her tongue out to push it into Teena's folds.

We moved to watch Teena who had a hand on each of Denise's ass cheeks which she used for purchase to pull her head to Denise's clit which she quickly darted out her tongue on.

We watched for a few more seconds and I then wanted to push Samantha's limits a bit. I moved my arm up her back and put my palm behind her head. I guided her mouth to Denise's rear. Samantha made the move to try and lick Denise's cunt but I moved her mouth between Denise's cheeks so she could lick and probe her asshole.

I could feel my groin stirring looking at the incredible sight of mother and daughter tonguing both of Denise's holes. Denise raised her head and let out a huge moan and had her first orgasm which sent fluids into Teena's mouth.

Teena kept her mouth on Denise's slit through her orgasm and I watched her gulp a couple of times.

Samantha got up on her knees and was grasping the dildo. I grabbed some lube from the nightstand and put some in Denise's ass crack. Samantha held out her hand and I squeezed lube on it so she could rub in on the black phallus. She then put the head of the dildo at Denise's sphincter. She pushed a bit and Denise pushed back to encourage her. Samantha got the idea and pushed forcefully into Denise's ass.

I was on my knees next to Samantha as she was going in and out of Denise's ass. I whispered in her ear, "Do what I did. Your mom wants it nasty."

Samantha pulled out the black cock and pointed it down.

Teena saw the movement and opened her mouth so her daughter could feed her.

Samantha pushed the dildo deep into her throat and then pulled out and re-inserted it into Denise's ass.

Seeing Samantha get into it had gotten me hard. I moved over in front of Denise and she took me into her mouth and started sucking. It wasn't her best work as the attention she was receiving on her back end had her distracted.

I pulled back from Denise so she could focus on her own pleasure.

I grabbed the lube and applied some to my now hardened cock. I went behind Samantha as she leaned forward over Denise's back to expose her behind. The strap-on wasn't going to allow me access to her pussy, so I moved forward and put the head of my cock at her anus and squirted more lube on her crack.

Samantha looked back at me and I raised my eyebrows in question to see that she was ok. She nodded and I pushed into her ass for the third time today. She groaned as I pushed in. It went easier as I had stretched her earlier. I kept squirting lube to grease my way. By pushing into Samantha, I was pushing her into Denise.

After a few strokes, Denise yelled that she was cumming again.

Teena kept licking Denise and was ready for Denise's girl cum.

Samantha then yelled out as I stroked in again and I could feel her spasming around my cock.

I pulled out and we all collapsed on the bed. I was still hard, but I had already cum twice today and was in no rush.

Teena saw the opportunity and mounted me cowgirl style and rode me while Denise and Samantha watched from one side. Denise whispered in Samantha's ear with some instructions.

Samantha reached out and started fondling my balls as her mother moved up and down.

Teena was breathing harder and then let out a moan as she came on my rod.

As Teena came down from her orgasm and started to dismount, Samantha had now grabbed the base of my cock. As Teena lifted off, Samantha dove down on my cock and took almost three quarters in her mouth and throat. She kept taking me in her throat which was amazing.

Denise had taken over fondling duties, and this then sent me over the edge to shoot my third load of the day into Samantha. She didn't spill a drop and swallowed it all.

We all laid on the bed for bit.

Denise and Teena commented on what a quick learner Samantha was and what a champ she was taking me in her ass.

Samantha had a satisfied look of achievement on her face and said, "I experienced and learned so much today. I was expecting the anal, but the real revelation was how we were all able to work together to enhance the experience of everyone. To quote my philosophy teacher, the sum is greater than the parts"

Denise got up and said she had to go. We agreed to meet on Sunday at 11 for our shopping trip.

We changed the sheets again and then Teena, Samantha, and I cuddled in the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to Samantha bobbing on my cock. Teena hadn't woken up yet. When Samantha noticed that my eyes were open, she swung her leg over my chest and pushed her sweet pussy on my mouth while still sucking me.

The movement must have woken Teena as I could detect movement on the bed. I then felt my legs being pushed up to either side of Samantha.

Teena was now tonguing my asshole while Samantha was bobbing her mouth on my cock. Even with all the activity yesterday, this had me blowing my load into Samantha's mouth once again. Samantha sat up and rode my face to an orgasm. We then both went at Teena. I sucked her pussy while Samantha tongued her ass. As Teena came, I focused on her clit and had Samantha taste her mother's cum. What a way to start a morning!