More of the Beauty of Sucking Cock

Story Info
I return to Mike to be his submissive cum slut and meet May.
4.9k words
4.85
9.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

In a previous story I had gone online to meet a man who wanted a submissive cock sucker. I ended up with three big loads of cum starting in his hot tub, then in his home theater while he had videos of he and his wife fucking and after licking my own cum from his ass crack, I probed his ass with my tongue and fingers to stimulate his prostate. As he was about to cum I got under him and he face fucked my mouth to give me another big load of his sticky cum.

As we dressed that day, the man, Mike, told me his wife really liked watching another man suck him as well as having another man clean his cream pie from her pussy.

Having watched some of the sex video Mike put on the 80 inch screen he had in his home theater, I was very, very interested in his proposal. His wife was a slender woman with blonde, blonde hair with a blonde bush to match. She had small tits that were likely A cup but her nipples were the longest and biggest nipples I'd ever seen. The more excited she got the firmer they got.

Now, even though I'm primarily a cock sucker these days, I still love pussy and small tits and big nipples are especially exciting to me. I get hard just seeing smallish tits with large nipples. That and having a nice cock in my mouth.

Mike was in his early forties, about 6'3", a slight belly, a cock about seven inches with big girth and large mushroom head. His wife, May, was 41 he told me. Like him, she worked in finance and they were very affluent. He also told me May was somewhat a nympho. She and Mike had been involved in several swinger parties and May was one of the big attractions for the men attending. She loved sucking cock, getting fucked in both pussy and ass. But most of all, May loved being dominate with men. She could get men to do just about anything she wanted Mike told me.

Mike let me know at the end of our first meeting he'd get back in touch. I sort of assumed that was bullshit. A lot of that went on when meeting for sex from online sources. But after two weeks, I got online to find Mike had sent me a message to my anonymous email account. He wanted me to meet him and May. If she felt good about me during the meeting they wanted to have some fun. Ah, another audition, I thought. When first meeting Mike he referred to the first blow job I gave him as my audition.

We picked a night during the time my wife would be out of town for a conference. I was nervous about the meeting with May but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't very excited about it as well.

I arrived at their home around 7 p.m. and was met at the door by May. She was wearing a white see through chemise with those beautiful taut nipples poking firmly against the material. My cock quickly began to stir.

"Hi, Bill. I'm glad you could come over to meet. Don't think I have to tell you I'm May...but I am May." she laughed.

"Hi May. Thanks for inviting me."

"Well, Mike tells me you are really good at sucking his cock. And I get really hot watching him get sucked by another man. Kinky, huh?"

"Kink is good. Helps change things from the old routines to something exciting. Wish my wife was as open as you."

"Yeah, some gals just grow up thinking kinky sex is dirty. Church girls a lot. I decided not to be controlled by that shit as I got older. Don't give up on your wife...maybe someday. If so, bring her with you. I love eating pussy." May laughed.

"I'm more likely to fly than my wife doing something like that. Just a fantasy." I laughed.

I let May lead me into the theater, stopping next to Mike. He was standing nude with his cock semi-erect. I looked forward to having it in my mouth again.

"Hey Bill. Looks like you approve of May judging by the bulge you got going there.". he laughed.

"Yep, little head has no filter. But, I think May probably has that effect on most males.

"Well you two know each other but doesn't seem fair Bill hasn't got rid of his clothes." May suggested.

"I am a bit overdressed for this crowd." I laughed and began stripping my clothes off, folding them and placing them on one of the theater seats.

Once I was undressed, I stood next to Mike while May looked at us both with a big smile. She was sizing up my cock compared to Mike's, I think. Mine was closer to six and a half but had a big mushroom head and was thicker than most cocks.

"Well, I'm ready to see some cock sucking, Mr. Bill. Why don't you drop down on your knees so Mike can fuck your face. Show me how much you crave my lover's cock. Bet you've been missing him in your mouth."

I did as May asked, dropping directly in front of Mike's engorging cock. He smiled down at me and slapped his cock across my lips and nose. His heavy cock made me flinch a bit as it hit me.

"Go ahead faggot, suck my cock deep. Let May see what a good slut you are. You're my cock sucker aren't you, bitch?"

"Yes sir." I answered and opened my mouth for Mike to start fucking my face.

He pushed half-way down my throat, leaving only the last two inches of his shaft not inside my mouth. I was ecstatic feeling the rigid but smooth shaft enter me. The thick head neared my tonsils. I used my tongue to swirl around it. I lapped at the notch of the head with the tip of my tongue. Pushed the tip into the piss hole as much as I could.

Mike groaned as I made love to his beautiful cock. He pulled back until the head was right at my lips and slowly pushed back into my mouth and throat. I kept my lips tightly sealed around the shaft. The pre-cum Mike so readily produced was dripping already. I could taste the salty sweetness of the the thin fluid as it dripped down on my tongue.

"Ohhhh. baby....he really can suck you well. You're right he will be a really nice cock slave, Mikey." May remarked. She was sitting in a theater chair directly in front of the scene. She had her hand inside the chemise pulling on her fantastic nipples. She watched intently as I sucked while Mike started a slow but steady rhythm of thrusting into me like my mouth was a pussy. He was reaching deeper until his balls slapped my chin and the pubic hair tickled my nose.

I took deep breaths through my nose as his thick, hard cock pushed back and forth and reached deep enough my gag reflex was very close to going off. But the breathing helped avoid a full retching.

The taste of the sweet pre-cum and the silky but hard cock shaft made me content and joyful. Never have I tasted and felt anything to match the taste of a man's cock entering and filling my mouth. Except when he flooded my mouth with cum.

I could feel the ridges of veins all along the shaft. I could feel the bottom of the shaft where the arteries engorged the cock and would soon start to spasm as he emptied his seed into my waiting mouth.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into his pubes to meet each cock thrust. He had picked up the pace and was fucking my face harder and faster. I could tell he was near the point of spraying his thick, sweet juice of manhood into my throat and on my tongue.

Drool was running down my chin onto my neck and chest. My deep throating had brought my salivary gland into action. I pulled back and started to suckle his cock head. I ran my tongue all around the ridge. I flicked it onto the frenulum rapidly.

Mike was groaning loudly. "Yes, yesss.... take that cock you fucking bitch. Take it all. Suck that head. You know you're going to get a whole bunch of daddy's juicy milk real soon, don'tcha slut?"

I nodded my head slightly as I keep nursing the head, anticipating the first blast of cum. My bottom lip felt the first spasm of the underside of his shaft. His balls retracted slightly, the piss hole flared as the head started pumping the first burst of his thick cum shot into the back of my throat. I moved the head so it would hit the flat of my tongue. I wanted to collect as much of the viscous honey as I could to display for Mike and May.

May was sitting in the seat playing with her small tits, pinching the incredibly long nipples with one hand. With the other hand she was pushing two fingers into the opening of her pussy through her thick blonde bush. She was gasping in apparent orgasm which seemed to synch up with Mike's.

Both were babbling with loud and rapturous moans. Mike kept shooting cum for five long bursts. Then the last oozes of a thinner type of sweet fluid seeped onto the tip of my tongue. I gathered it all in my mouth, tasting the thick cream provided by his cock. I also tried to clean Mike's head as he pulled out of my mouth.

"Let me see the cum you sweet cock sucker." demanded May. "Oh yeah you got yourself a real nice treat there in your slut mouth. Swish it around." She was licking her fingers covered with the juices she had from probing the inside of her pussy. They were soaked.

I kept my mouth open for both to see how much I loved to taste and feel a man's seed. I sort of gargled and swished the thick cream around. It thinned a bit as I did. It covered the roof of my palate, the back sides of my throat and mouth and some dripped along my lips from the swishing movements.

"Ahhh....look at that Mikey. He likes it. He likes your yummy cum. Come over here with that load, bitch." she motioned toward me. She put her head down to meet my mouth.

"Drip or spit that cum into my mouth, faggot. It's my man's cum and I want to have a taste before you get to swallow it."

She tilted her head so her mouth was opened wide beneath my own. I turned my head down and drooled the large cum load from my mouth into hers. She pulled my mouth into her mouth and sucked my lips, pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and sucked my tongue. The bulk of the cum was transferred.

But then she forced the cum back inside my mouth. Pushing it onto my tongue and down my throat, forcing me to swallow.

Finally she pulled away from me. " Open that mouth, cock sucker. Let me see my man's seed." she ordered.

I opened wide to show the cum that had survived the snow ball kiss. I waited for her or Mike to tell me to swallow.

Mike pushed his deflated, but still big cock along my bottom lip. He dipped the head into the pooled cum and used it to paint my lips. Cum lipstick. At last, he nodded for me to swallow his seed. I slowly swallowed the thick nectar. Remnants of his cum stayed on the roof of my mouth and coated my tongue. I savored the remaining taste.

"Very, very hot, guys. He seems to really like your cock, Mikey. Who wouldn't. And, I can tell, Mr. Bill is a cum slut. He drank up your stuff like he couldn't get enough, didn't he, honey?" May exclaimed, still sitting in the theater chair close to us.

Mike sat down next to May, his large cock now wilted. May reached over and stroked the head and looked at him with a smile. I remained on my knees in front of them. My cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. It had the attention of May.

"Honey, I think Bill should get some relief for the big hard on he's got from you face fucking him, don't you?"

"Absolutely. And remember I told you how I had him jack off and shoot his cum in my ass crack and lick it up? Maybe that?"

"Nah, I think he should shoot his cum on your cock head and be made to clean it off before he fluffs you enough you can fuck me. What about that...you good?"

"Oh yeah, I like that. Then he can clean up the cream pie if you want."

"Yep, he's shown how much he likes your cum. Wait till he gets a taste of it mixed with my sweet honey."

I sat on my knees while the two of them decided what they'd have me doing next. It was a total turn on for my submissive self. Just hearing what they intended me to do to service them was exciting, erotic and just made my cock drip more.

"Ok, cock sucker, jack that cock off on my lover's. And don't get any on the seat or floor. You do and I'll have to get my riding crop to punish your ass."

Mike remained sitting in the chair next to May as I stood up. I had my cock in my right hand and was stroking it. May reached over and rubbed precum around the head. This act brought me closer to emptying my balls. Her touch was magical. Suddenly as she continued to smear the precum, I felt my ejaculation was very close. The beautifully indescribable feeling that starts from the balls and travels to the head of my cock was starting to grow stronger. This feeling is so often forgotten in the intensity of shooting cum. But it's such a divine feeling of excitement and anticipation.

And then, I gasped and my cock head swelled. May held it in her hand pointing the outlet for the cum down on Mike's growing glans. Shot after shot of my cum started pumping onto the head. It started dripping down the upheld shaft and ran down to Mike's hairy balls. The sticky spunk got entangled with the pubic hair. After my fourth ejaculate, the cum had dripped onto May's hand and cum from the head was dripping down into her palm.

My orgasm was so powerful I felt wobbly on my feet but Mike pushed me to my knees to begin cleaning my cum from his cock. May reached over and spread the collected cum in her palm across my mouth. Then held her hand out for me to clean. I lapped the cum from her hand until she was satisfied it was clean. She then pushed my head down on Mike's hairy balls to clean. Then to the shaft of his growing cock.

In one big gulp I had the shaft deep in my mouth. My tongue and lips collected the cum I'd shot on him. It was thick but my enthusiasm had waned following the orgasm. The dreaded post-orgasmic depression was always a problem with me. But being submissive had trained me to overcome and very quickly I was licking and sucking cum from Mike's beautiful cock.

I suckled the head and went back down to the matted pubic hair and his big hairy balls to get my cum cleaned up. Finally I had collected all the cum I'd shot. I knew I had to keep it in my mouth to show both Mike and May. Mike had made it clear in our first encounter I wasn't to swallow without inspection of the cum in my mouth. I opened to show them the viscous fluid from my own cock.

May looked at me with a smile. "Look at you cock sucker. You're sitting here with your own cum filling your mouth. Bet you can't wait to clean Mike's cum from my pussy, can you?"

"MMMhhh, cuunt whate." I mumbled with my cum still in my mouth.

"Well you'd better swallow that crap in your mouth so you're ready to get my cock ready for that sweet pussy." Mike commanded.

I swallowed the thick soup of cum and opened my mouth to show them. Mike nodded at his cock indicating it was time for me to get him hard for May. But she interrupted things to tell us it was time to go to their bedroom. We walked up a circular stairway to the second floor. Entered into a large bright room with a king size. May had me drop to my knees while Mike sat on the foot of the bed. May told us to take a pause to allow her time to disrobe.

She started undressing, leaving the chemise on the floor. She was incredibly hot. Skinny, with long legs. A neatly trimmed blonde bush framed her labia in one of the more erotic views I'd ever had of a woman's sex. There was moisture gathered at the entrance and in her bush. And then there were those very small breasts topped with those long, erect nipples. It was one of the most erotic sights I could ever remember. Seeing her excited nipples.

All these observations and the resulting excitement hit me in an instant before my mouth engulfed the head of Mike's cock. I hungrily swallowed the head of his cock and pushed down the shaft until I reached his thick pubes. I let the fullness of him linger for a moment before I pulled my tightened lips back up to the head. Once there I suckled it while I circled the glans with the tip of my tongue. Stopping to push in at his piss hole. I was like a hungry infant sucking on his momma's tit. Mike's cock quickly started growing in my mouth as I continued to run up and down his shaft with lips tight. I reached under to massage his tight balls. He moaned in pleasure. The feeling of his cock's growth was a sensual delight.

May watched me suck her husband with a smile on her face and making eye contact with me, sitting next to Mike in her naked splendor. Legs spread to show her big clit and labia.

"You look like a beautiful cocksucker, Bill. Watching you enjoy Mike's cock like you do makes me anticipate you licking his cum from my pussy, making me cum like a crazed woman."

Mike looked at her as he continued moaning.

"He is a damn good cocksucker, baby. If he had your pussy and tits, I'd swear it was you he's that good."

I continued sucking and enjoying their comments. I wanted to justify their praise for my oral skills. I switched my head to go in a circular motion around Mike's cock head. I kept my lips sealed and tongue swirling and licking. Then plunging down the shaft to deep throat his thick, beautiful cock again.

Mike was fully erect, his cock hard but it's surface smooth to the surface of my mouth and lips. There is just something about the way a man's cock can be so hard but feel incredibly soft to the touch of my mouth and tongue. My tongue seemed to glide easily around the saliva and pre-cum moistened glans. I focused on the frenulum area to further arouse him. I could tell this was a big pleasure center for him as his moans grew louder and he wrapped his hands around each side of my head.

Suddenly, May pulled me off his cock. She pointed toward the foot of the bed, telling me. "Good cocksucker! Now I get to have this nice hard cock you love so much fuck my sweet pussy. And you get to watch down there at the foot. Be ready ready to clean my man's seed from my pussy as soon as he comes out of me. And first step is to clean his cock before you pussy dive with that big tongue of yours."

"Yes ma'am. I'll be ready."

Mike lay on his back as May mounted his thick, hard cock in the cowgirl position. Her wet cunt easily slid down to the base of his manhood. And just as quick she pulled back up to the very edge of the tip. She repeated this over and over again, going in a slow rhythmic pace. Mike was in a trance as he watched her fuck his cock. He let her do all the work at first. And her tits! A marvel to see those rubbery nipples swell even longer and thicker sitting on her firm but small breasts. My cock's excitement showed the pleasure coursing through my brain.

May's face was contorted in the repeated penetration and withdrawal of Mike's cock in her cunt. It was clear she was in a pure sexual bliss. She worked up and down on the hard cock, pulling almost out and returning to having it buried deep inside her. Her small breasts jiggled with each movement. I realized the grip of her labia on Mike's cock was a perfect demonstration of how a cock should be sucked. The lips tight on the shaft and head giving tactile pleasure all along the entire cock. May's pussy stretched as the cock of her husband stretched it's lips with each stroke. The best porn would never match this real life sight.

It was some fifteen minutes before I saw Mike was ready to ejaculate his seed. The blood vessels along the shaft seemed to bulge as his face reddened in a sweaty flush. And then with a loud moan he started to cum. The base of his cock pumped in a series of spasms lifting his balls with each one. May moaned as her pussy received his seed. Both were sweating from the heavy exercise of fucking. Finally after five spasms Mike's loud moan became heavy breathing and May fell forward toward his head still impaled on the softening cock. Her rosebud opening was exposed for me to see and admire while on my knees at the foot of the bed.

I readied myself to get up on the bed the moment Mike's cock came out of May's pussy. I knew the expectation was to clean Mike's cock followed by getting in position needed to clean his cum from May's vaginal opening. I hoped it would be her sitting on my face.

Mike's cock still had a thick layer of cum and May's juices as I approached to clean him. He stuffed my mouth with it while I furiously ran my tongue in circles around the head and shaft. His cum mixed with May's pussy juices was a gustatory delight. The smell and taste were pure aphrodisiac. I quickly finished with Mike while anticipation coursed through my mind thinking how much cum and pussy juice awaited me when I began to clean up the cream-pie of the husband and wife.

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers
12