All Comments on 'More of the Beauty of Sucking Cock'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 1 month ago

So hot. I’ve only been dominated by a couple once and this story made me crave it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would love to be Bill in this case just one time in my life. I have never sucked a cock but sure would love to and I really enjoy eating my creampie from my wife so I imagine someone else's would be so much better

two2gotwo2goabout 1 month ago

I loved your story. I'm jerking myself fantasizing about being in your position on Mike's cock and May's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was my fantasy come true, I always ate the cream pie from my girl !

Always wanted a cock to suck. But to eat a cream pie and have him fuck me is my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So hot to think of just hungrily sucking a guy’s erect cock while his wife watches and fingers her cunt…then the additional kink of opening my mouth and showing them my reward…the texture and taste of freshly ejaculated cum…then cleaning up her hole after they fuck…almost too much..

Thanks for a great story

JT

JakemcmannJakemcmannabout 1 month ago

Women who get off on their man sucking cock are hot.

Mmmmmmmm

19DarkStar5819DarkStar58about 1 month ago

My cock strained perilously against my jeans zipper while enraptured by the series of lustful events i was served.I too love to be a cock slut and would to once enjoy such an encounter.Thank you for the superb writing and hope to read more if you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...