More of You

Story Info
How a blowjob in a shower can make your day.
1.1k words
4.5
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geo_xo
Geo_xo
1 Followers

Smiling to myself, I step into the shower, my eyes close slowly, my left cheek still flush and hot my nipple stiffens as I lean against the cold tile. I turn the water to cold and let it flow over me as I squirt soap and start washing myself. Tilting my head, I push my long hair off my chest, twirling it together at the back of my head as I lose myself in thinking about us, the soap suds run down my body. I smile thinking about how we first met. I had just arrived. You were leaving. Even now, six months later, the intensity of 'us' excites me more and I still need more of you, my sweet sexy man. What is hell is wrong with me? I just had the most amazing sex with you and I can still feel your cum dribbling out of me as my soapy hand disappears in between my legs, my fingers softly pushing in between my pussy.

I can feel you standing behind me without even opening my eyes, you push my hair apart and I feel your lips softly on the back of my neck, your hand reaching around and cupping my breast, and playing with my nipple, teasing it. You reach for my shampoo, spreading it over your fingers and then start running them through my hair, lathering it and massaging my head and then rinsing off the shampoo as I lean back into your body.

I turn to face you, taking your face in my hands, kissing you, my tongue darting around yours, looking in your eyes. As I pull away from your kiss, I bite your bottom lip, pulling on it and then smiling at you with that smile...as I start to slide my hands down your body.

Reaching around you, I give your ass cheeks a quick squeeze as my hands move back to your hips, holding on to you, I slowly begin to lower myself, sliding down your body until I'm squatting in front of you, the warm water cascading down us both. I grab your right thigh and kiss it, then suck till I leave a mark, my tongue starts to explore you, kissing, biting, sucking at your thighs. I drag one fingernail around your skin, leaving a faint red line stopping at the base of your cock, my hand then encircles you and you let out a deep groan as I squeeze. Looking up into your eyes, I open my mouth, lick my bottom lip and pull my teeth across it slowly before I take just your head of your soft cock into my mouth. My tongue pushes into and around the rim of your tip, flicking against you as I pull back and suck gently.

My hand starts to caress your balls, gently massaging them in my hand as I pull down gently on them. I cup them, squeezing gently as my middle finger straight as I slide my hand backwards, pushing upwards. My other hand still encircling you slowly pushing up your shaft into my mouth as I start to suck you harder. My tongue flicks against the underside of you as your tip pushes against my cheek. You reach down with your hand and tuck my hair behind my ear, resting your hand on my head softly.

My fingers are in between your legs still, pushing on your rim, running my finger around it as the palm of my hand pushes up on your taint. I suddenly drop my hand between my legs, inserting a finger inside me, wetting it and quickly putting it back, pushing on your rim, slowly sliding just a little as you moan quietly for me.

I quickly look up at you and start to move my hand faster up and down your shaft rotating my hand around you as I push you into my mouth, squeezing and releasing in time with sucking harder, slurping as you slide in out of my mouth. I take you out of my mouth and run your cock between my lips, tasting your pre-cum as you murmur "Mmmm Geo, fuck. What you do to me, no one else does"

Holding your cock in my hand, I lift it, leaning in I take your ball in my mouth and gently swirl my tongue over it. My hand holding your cock firm, but not moving -- I feel you throbbing as you moan for me. I then take your other ball and suck it before taking it in my mouth, flicking my tongue against it. Letting you go, I blow cold air softly over you and bite your right thigh gently as I pull your cock down to my lips.

I take just the head of you in my mouth again as my tongue dances across and around it, feeling you squirming as the rest of you pulses in my hand, waiting for any movement. I run my tongue underneath you, down and then slide my lips down the top of you, taking you in my mouth again, this time as far as I can, sucking you hard as I pull my mouth back slowly.

I bend my thumb downwards and push it into your shaft as my hand slides hard against your smooth cock as it moves in between my lips, I suck you harder and faster, both your hands on my head pushing gently, I begin to feel you starting to reach climax as you moan "Oh fuck I'm going to cum in your mouth, ahhhhhhhhhhh".

My hand reaches under your balls and push hard on your taint. You grab my hair with both of your hands and pull my head back, your body stiffens as you explode, squirting my mouth with cum as your voice lowers and you growl sexily at me 'Fuuuuuuuuck Geo" followed by a deep primal moan. Your cum, filling my mouth, tasting you before I swallow, holding you still, not moving as your spasms diminish and you drop the last of your cum onto my waiting tongue, swallowing all of you.

I slowly release my grip on you, slowly withdrawing out of my mouth, my lips dragging against your cock, making you groan.

Looking up at you, I smile and say "One second" and gently start to lick you, running the tip of my tongue over you, around the rim, my hands gently squeeze your ass again as you reach down with your hand. My hand in yours, you pull me up and I stand on my tiptoes, lean in and kiss you, leaving the lingering taste of you on both of us. You cup my face in your hands as you look me in the eyes and say "Mmmmm my sweet, sweet Geo".

Geo_xo
Geo_xo
1 Followers