All Comments on 'More Oral After the Exam Ch. 01'

by gradprof

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES!!!!

YES!!! I love your first series and this is shaping up to be a great one too. Looking forward to read more. Keep up the good work!

brian358brian358over 14 years ago
Great Story!

Very good. Looking forward to the next part. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jen is correct

While it is a wonderful fantasy and of course happens quite a bit (even more so with grad students than undergrad), relationships between faculty and students are indeed inappropriate and can quickly destroy careers. It is not allowed on campuses to be alone with a student with the doors closed! You articulate the problem here. Why? It is because it is an abuse of power, and creates an uneven playing field that breeds distrust and animosity. In the case of graduate students and professors; if it happens, efforts must be made to distance themselves, so that the professor has as little academic power as possible over the student, even if it does set back the student's career.

It should be possible to write this in a way that is reasonably ethical, and still has as much sex as you and we would like.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Treading a fine line, yes.

But that's what makes it so exciting. Well done and a very good read, thanks.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 14 years ago
The Professor Has Returned

A fantasy is just that, a fantasy. And as far as fantasies go this one is just brilliant. A very well done re-introduction of characters we have grown to love and lust over. The humor as always is delightfully surprising. Oh and the sex scene? Still panty-soakingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I've just started reading Oral Exam and am currently on chapter 3. I've been impressed by your descriptions and the quality of prose as well as chapter lengths (neither too big nor too small) and look forward to reading more in the future.

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNameover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Simply amazing, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great news

Glad to see this excellent series re-started. GradProf is an erotic genius.

LitaholicLitaholicover 14 years ago
keep up the good work

just finished reading the entire series. excellent writing. love the characters and cnsistency of the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT STUFF

loved it it was so damn hot can't wait for your next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

WHERE IS MY NEXT CHAPTER?!?! GIMME GIMME GIMME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you for continuing the story!

It always felt like there was more that could happen. Good on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

So glad to see the professor return. I love these characters, and your stories are wonderfully arousing fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous