More Panties for the Trophy Drawer

Story Info
April learns that an older woman's kindness isn't innocent.
4.4k words
4.5
19.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April watched her glass being filled with dark iced tea. The ice cubes tinkled in the glass. A sip of it helped cool her down.

"Mom was out with another guy last night. All she does is drink and sleep around."

"I know, child. It's awful. Just awful." Carrie stroked the eighteen-year-old girl's cheek.

"I hate her. Once I start college in the fall I'm never going to see her again!"

"I hope you'll still come back to visit me." Carrie sat back in the upholstered seat across from April and took a long drink from her glass. She was fifty years old, striking for her long red mane of hair and large size. Red bangs framed her broad face, dotted with freckles, a small, upturned nose, and warm, thick lips. April was almost the opposite, she had dark brown hair and a thin, willowy body that clothes rippled gracefully in the wind on.

April had been befriended by Carrie many years ago. The older woman made a lot of deep connections in the neighborhood. She was always around with a pitcher of homemade iced tea and a sympathetic ear. April knew that this was one thing she would miss when she did go off to college. They'd grown closer the last couple of years, probably as April's problems with her own mom had increased, and Carrie's two daughters left home.

"Oh, I wanted to pay you for the errand you ran for me last week while I remember." Carrie stood up, all six feet of her, and struck glances around the room. "Now where did I put my little pocketbook? Darn it. I'm always misplacing that thing." She looked through a stack of clutter on her counter. "I think I left it in my bedroom. Be a dear and run up and grab it for me? It's probably on the dresser. I'll put the tea away."

April ran up the stairs. She'd only been in Carrie's bedroom a couple of times but she knew where it was. Sure enough, the pocketbook was right where Carrie had thought it would be. April plucked it off the dresser and was ready to run back downstairs when she noticed one of the drawers wasn't shut properly. Something was stuck in the seam. The rest of the room was so tidy and perfect that April couldn't resist rectifying this one small issue.

April opened the dresser drawer a tad. It was a pair of panties that had been in the way. April expected the drawer to shut now but she discovered that the panties had been wedged there because the drawer was too overstuffed to close properly. April didn't think twice about it as she opened the drawer all the way. What she found shocked her.

Inside were hundreds of different pairs of panties. April's first thought was that she didn't know that Carrie, who seemed to dress nicely but simply, had such a large wardrobe. She realized pretty quickly though that the panties were all different brands and styles. What's more, the sizes were all different! April would have had trouble fitting into some of the small pairs, while the largest pairs she judged would have been baggy even on Carrie's enormous 300 pound frame.

She opened more drawers and found the same thing. There must have been hundreds of pairs there! It was the strangest thing April had ever seen. She got to the top drawer and found something different. Pictures. Hundreds of polaroids. April picked one up and quickly flung it back in the drawer. The image was of a girl, she was between a thick set of thighs, licking a pussy! April's heart beat faster as she picked up another photo. It was the same thing. Another girl between those thick thighs, licking this big, meaty pussy. The thick, gooey gash had tufts of matted red hair all around it. It was Carrie's cunt being licked!

April picked up another polaroid. It depicted the same sinful act, but this time April even recognized the girl. Her name was Britney and she'd been a year ahead of April in school. April checked the back of the photo and found a date scribbled on it. The photo was from last year. April checked more pictures. It was the same every time. A girl, aged eighteen, perhaps nineteen, between Carrie's legs, lapping at that fat, hairy pussy, the bottom half of her face covered in thick juices. She found photos dating back at least twenty years.

April picked one more photo up. For a second she swore that she was staring right into her mother's face in the polaroid. Then she heard footsteps in the hallway. April tossed the picture back and slammed the drawer shut just as Carrie appeared in the doorway.

"Found it," April said, a cotton feeling clogging her throat.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long," Carrie replied, hands on her wide hips.

"I, I... one of the drawers wasn't shut quite right. I wasn't snooping."

"Tsk tsk, April. You've really moved my timetable up on you. I don't mind the slow burn, but when my hand is forced I'm happy to move fast. You've found my trophy drawers. I suppose you know that I'm going to be adding you to those drawers?" Her thick lips curled into a menacing smile. "I keep the polaroid loaded and ready to go for times like these."

"Uhm, I don't know what you're talking about. I'll just be going. You can pay me later. Or just forget about it." April made a move to leave.

Carrie stood firmly in the doorway, her full body and wide hips covering most of it. She lifted a finger and wagged it at April.

"There's only one way out of this room and it's right through me, honey. You aren't going anywhere until I say so."

"Carrie, you're acting so strange. I'm leaving."

"You go nowhere until you pay the toll, child. You're not a little girl anymore. You're going to lick my pussy like all the rest."

April's face flushed. An extreme discomfort went through her thin body. "You're being gross! I'm not going to lick your pussy, okay? I'm not gay. Even if I were..." April bit her lip. The implication in the air was that even if she were, 50 year old, 300 pound Carrie wouldn't be high on her list of people to experiment with.

"On this I'm sorry to say it's not about what you want, dear. I've got the door and if you want to leave you're going to eat my hairy cunt." Carrie punctuated the last sentence by grabbing the fat mound between her legs in a way that made April want to hurl. "I want to be nice about this, but I can take the same sort of concept further to make you comply. The easiest way is for you to just hold your nose and do it. I'll take a photo or two, confiscate your panties, and that'll be the end of it. What do you say, dear? I know you're not going to be a difficult case like your mom 20 years ago."

"I say you're a sicko and I'm out of here!" April yelled. Then she made a rush for the door, thinking she could scramble past if she was fast enough.

Carrie displayed surprising athleticism as she charged like a bull from her perch in the doorway and tackled April. A short tussle on the ground ended with a red-faced April being thrown onto Carrie's big bed. April immediately tried to get up and regain her footing off the bed, but Carrie grabbed her arms and used her superior strength to pin April, and without hesitation threw her body down on top of the girl. Carrie's heavy, punishing weight instantly took the air out of April's lungs.

Carrie spoke with her mouth close to April's struggling face, her crushing weight bearing down on the girl. "I didn't want it to have to be like this. I really do like you. I'm rooting for you to have a great time in college and do wonderful things with your life. It's been lonely around here without the girls, I've enjoyed our times together."

"Let me go. Carrie, let me go," April sputtered, trying vainly to disentangle herself from beneath the big woman.

"This is the escalation I warned you about earlier, baby. This could have been so easy. Maybe it still can be. I want you to know that I'm not going going to hurt you. I wouldn't lay a finger on you like that. But I am going to lay right here on top of you until you agree to do what I want. What I've already asked you to do. All you have to do is lick my pussy and it's over. You're not getting out of this until you agree."

Each of April's attempts to squirm free were fruitless. They ended usually with her wedging her face deeper into Carrie's huge, sweaty tits. "Let me go." She couldn't escape the stifling weight no matter what she did. "Let me go, you, you dirty... fucker!"

Carrie gasped. "Oh, April! I didn't know you could swear. This isn't how I wanted it, but you should know this is pretty tame punishment, dear. I know a woman with, shall we say, my same tastes, who puts a girl like you in a leglock and squeezes until they promise to eat her out. Another woman I know, hardly older than you, she's working with the opposite toolkit down there, if you get my meaning. This girl loves blowjobs. And she likes to hunt older women most of the time. Nothing makes her happier than a real sloppy deep throat from some nasty old reluctant milf. She's got a lot of different ways to force compliance. I really don't approve of her methods, April. All I'm saying is it doesn't feel like it but you sort of lucked out. I'm the easy one. No violence, no nothing. Just eat one measly little box lunch and you're free to go. Come on, April. Don't make this any harder."

"Fuck... mmhfhhmm... mfghyou!"

"Oh dear, I can barely hear you. Your face is muffled underneath these big, sweaty hooters. I bet it's getting pretty hot and sticky under there. How do these fat F cups feel on your pretty face? They're not as perky as your adorable little A cups, but they get the job done."

Carrie started to play a game where she balanced as much of her weight as she could on top of the girl. April's lungs burned and her rib cage felt as though it might flatten into a pancake.

"All you have to do is promise to lick one little old hairy pussy to make it end. Do it, April. You're going to do it. Make it stop now. Five minutes, maybe four, I'm pretty hot already. I've got the tingles deep inside this fat, sopping cunt of mine. The woman I was talking about earlier who does this sort of thing, sometimes when she's planning to get her carpet munched she likes to keep it unwashed. She likes making the girls clean that stinky little snatch with their tongues. I'm not like that. My juicy pussy is fresh and clean and just dripping for you. Make it three minutes if you do a really good job."

"Mugfffmm--ff--fine!" April cried.

"There's a girl. All right, perfect." Carrie heaved her big body off April's and started to push the yoga pants down her thighs. "I'll give you directions if you want, but I'm not going to micromanage. This is your show. Just get me off and we're good."

April's eyes met Carrie's as the pants came off and she laid there in her shirt and a pair of panties that were clearly soaked in juices. There was a moment where April judged her chances if she ran now. Carrie knew it. She'd had countless moments like this over the years. Her eyes stayed unblinking and steady on April. There was only one way this ended. The only way it ever ended. With April's beautiful young face between Carrie's thick, freckled thighs.

April's head drooped. She knew another fight was hopeless. She was beaten. The thick musk of mature pussy penetrated April's nostrils as she slunk like a wounded cat between Carrie's fat legs. Carrie did her part by stripping her panties off with practiced alacrity. April looked at the sopping wet pussy in front of her face. The pictures didn't do its size and hairiness justice. Staring right at it in real life, inches away from April's face, her nose inundated with its distinct feminine perfume, was another experience entirely. April felt like a little girl between Carrie's big thighs. She looked up, over the puffy cunt and big tits to the face gazing back down at her with a smirk.

"Please. I didn't mean to look through your stuff. I've learned my lesson. Maybe, maybe I even know a couple girls that I could bring around. Cute girls, Carrie. With my help they, they'd be easy marks for you."

Carrie laughed. "That's sweet of you." She took a finger and ran it along her sopping slit until it was coated in rich, odorous juices. Then she touched the dripping finger to April's lips. Carrie laughed again.

April's tongue came out at the same time her hand moved to wipe the mess off, but Carrie caught that hand and held it. The taste was tangy and almost sweet. April's face flushed as the humiliation hit. It stung her pride to have this older woman's messy juices on her face. In her mouth.

"You look good like that," Carrie cooed. "I can tell you're going to take a mighty fine picture. You'll be a beautiful memento for my collection. This is no faint praise. I've been collecting for more than thirty years. I've had quite the haul in my time. Oooh, it makes me all warm and gooey to even think of it. Start licking, dear. Put a little effort in and you'll be surprised how quickly the volcano erupts."

April inched closer and brought her tongue to the swollen gash. Carrie sighed as April licked it up and down, taking more of the fragrant liquid into her mouth. She rolled her tongue in wide lines along the hot, sticky lips. More juices flooded out from a quivering place deep within Carrie's hairy mound.

Carrie's hand came down to curl around April's face and stroke her hair. "You're a quick study. Mmmm, yes, what a pretty, pretty tongue you have, darling. I knew I'd make a sweet little pussy girl out of you yet. Go on, deeper. Get that tongue inside mama."

"Can you not call yourself that?" April asked, a thick, tangy secretion rolling down her throat.

Carrie smiled. "Touchy, touchy baby. It's okay, pet. Just keep licking. Don't be shy around those thick red and curlies either. They've been soaking a long while in my hot, flavorful juices. Get a good taste."

April made a disgusted face that Carrie couldn't see, but could probably guess. She used more of her lips and her tongue on the swollen, matted snatch, and even slurped on some of the juices dripping off Carrie's tangled pussy fur, judging that it might get the perverted older woman off faster.

April pushed her tongue between the soaking folds to the hot, dank sex within. Carrie's sizable clit was hard to miss. April used her mouth as a guide, stretching along the delicate inner sex until she was able to take the wet clit between her lips.

Carrie threw her head back and moaned. More juices flowed. April was aware of the pleasure she was bringing to Carrie. Using her mouth to pleasure another woman. To bring her to orgasm. It was a foreign concept to April. Yet here she was doing it. Sucking the engorged clit in her mouth. Carrie slapped the bed and grunted as April brushed it with her teeth, teasing the sweet, fleshy nub.

"Ohhoh that's my girl. That's my girl, April! Fuck! You are one sweet little cunt-licking bitch! I'm close, baby. Keep your face there. I'm going to drench you good, honey. Real good!"

Knowing that Carrie was close sent a surge of heat reverberating through April's body. She sucked hard on the meaty clit between her lips, tasting it all over, feeling more waves of hot cream coat her face.

"Oh yes, that's my little girl! Suck mommy's big clitty, baby! Harder, sweetness. Harder for mommy!" Carrie cried out.

April angrily spat the burning clit out of her mouth. She'd put up with a lot, but not talk like that. She felt used by Carrie. April thought that Carrie truly cared for her. Today she learned that the mature woman was just waiting for the moment to strike. She didn't care about April at all. All she wanted April for was pleasuring her fat, juicy pussy.

"Damn it," Carrie snapped. "You naughty girl!" She wagged her finger in April's face. "It's going to take longer now. Finish me."

"Don't call yourself my mom. I know where I stand with you." April licked at Carrie's creamy, swollen folds and traced her tongue over the tangled pubes that dripped from the wet sex within.

"Have it your way, girl. Never mind me being a lot nicer to you than your own mom. I've raised two girls by myself and did a better job than she ever did! But okay, I'll watch my language. Just finish me off. This poor old pussy of mine needs that sweet release."

April pushed her teasing tongue deep into the oozing gash. Her lips and tongue ate the smoldering flesh within. Carrie muttered obscenities. Her big legs trembled. April licked furiously at the wet sex, her tongue probing deep and hard.

"OH fuck yes there it is! Lick that shit deep! Fuck yes, baby, there there there. Oh oh oh AHH!" Carrie's legs clamped around April's face. Her butt and back thrashed against the bed. Hot juices squirted from her messy pussy. April had to swallow some, the rest coating her face.

Carrie's legs were locked tightly around April's face as she bucked and humped the girl's head. Carrie reached down and gripped her hair. Her hot cunt seemed to have a mind of its own as it mounted and ground against April's face.

"Oh yes, you make mommy feel so good! What a great fucking orgasm!"

April blushed shamefully as her face was used as little more than a blunt dildo for Carrie to rub and massage her engorged mound on. Cum coated her eyelids and went up her nose. She slurped down all that she could of the hot cream in order to breathe.

Carrie still breathed heavy, but she began to get a handle on herself. Her grip loosened around April. Her moans became more final. Then she let go of April altogether, allowing the girl's head to lean stickily against her thigh. April's eyes opened just in time for her to see the camera.

"Say CUM!" Carrie said as she snapped a photo with the old polaroid camera. She peeked at it before setting it face down on the dresser. She smiled. "Looks like this should come out great."

April had just let her guard down when Carrie's freckled thighs seized her head in a death grip. "Now tell mommy she has a nummy pussy."

Fear jolted through April and blotted out the embarrassed discomfort that she felt. "You have a nummy pussy, mommy," April said softly. She could taste it all over herself. The grip around her head relaxed.

"Can I go now?"

Carrie brought her hand down and stroked April's face. "Almost, dear. Just one last thing. I'm going to need your panties for the drawer." April made an ugly face but she got up on the bed and started to take her pants off.

Carrie helped with the panties, putting her hands all over April's long, tender legs. "Such a cute little pussy you have. It's going to make for a popular sight in the showers at college. Lots of girls are going to want a closer peek." She brought the tiny pink panties up to her face and took a strong sniff.

"I don't think I'll be running into any girls like you at school," April said.

"You'd be surprised how many girls like me there are in the world." Carrie seemed like she was going to say something else, but instead she bent forward and shoved her face into April's pink, dewy pussy. She inhaled the rosy little pussy with her hungry mouth like it was her last meal. April shrieked as Carrie's hot tongue probed her.

After a few seconds Carrie lifted her head up and smiled at April, her thick lips glistening. "Oh, isn't that hot goodness sweet! I couldn't resist a little taste, baby."

The front door swung open downstairs. "Mom, I'm home from school for the weekend!"

April fumbled to get her pants back on as Carrie walked the little pair of panties over to the proper dresser drawer and lovingly set them in with all the rest. She kissed her fingers and touched them to the topmost panties.

The door slammed shut downstairs. "Mom, where are you?" the voice called.

"That's Kelly," Carrie said. "I'm up in my bedroom, honey. Give me a moment."

They heard steps bounding up the stairs. April frantically wiped at her face and righted her clothing. April still hoped that she could slip out unseen but the door burst open just as she tried.

Kelly waltzed in and set a heavy bag of dirty laundry down. She was tall and red-headed like her mother, with a body halfway between an athlete's and a ballerina's. She was two grades ahead of April and always treated her well before heading off for school. April could remember a couple times she'd even defended her against the unfair taunts of other girls at school.

12