All Comments on 'More Panties for the Trophy Drawer'

by litwritsure

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great up until the tranny part. To each their own, but trannies dont belong in lesbian category, they have their own. Sorry, gotta downvote ya for being misleading. 1/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 1 year ago

Great

Hope april become lez slave wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a powerful story in many ways: sexy, frightening, shocking, emotional, clever, cruel and with a number of surprises. I was confused too about the whole “different equipment” thing which doesn’t really fit within the story. April is gorgeous, Carrie is an abusive girl rapist, Kelly is a very badly brought up daughter who will continue like her mum when she’s older - what a picture! Hopefully April will be strong enough to escape the whole situation, but given her own mum’s behaviour I fear she is too emotionally connected with Carrie and her family and will be sucked in to a lifetime of lesbian mistreatment, and may ultimately become an abuser herself.

All very interesting though, and I would love to see what other stories the author can dredge out of their imagination to provide us with more dramatic and thought-provoking reading material!

kx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous