More Piercings

Story Info
They all get piercings.
3.9k words
4.57
10.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

As if to demonstrate my comments about feedback, the original Piercings story was written as a one off, I took the story to be complete. That was until I got an Anonymous feedback email from a reader who suggested the premise for the story below and then my perverted mind did the rest after bouncing the idea around. To the person that made the suggestion I thank you and hope this does justice to your ideas.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

At 28 Adele thought her life had been mapped out but then just a few weeks ago it had taken an unexpected tangent and she was loving the new aspect. Right now, she had her two closest friends nestled naked either side of her, both sucking on one of her erect nipples while cradling one of her large full breasts. Her bountiful 48DD breasts had always attracted a lot of attention from men and she had been perfectly happy with her heterosexual lifestyle but then her friend Ellen -- who was currently nestled to her right -- had confessed she was curious about other women and she and Adele had satisfied their joint curiosity in a side office at work; Adele had never come so much and so easily in the past with a man and it was this realisation that had changed her outlook.

Her other close friend, Paula -- who was nestled to her left -- had walked in on the two and joined in. Since that afternoon the three regularly met with one or both of the others whenever they could; it was currently working out to be once a week when Adele's partner went out playing football. The revelation had happened because the conversation had gotten around to piercings, Paula has one nipple pierced with a bar and Ellen had both nipples pierced with rings plus a ring through her clitoris hood. It was the description by Ellen that sex had been elevated to a whole new level that had Adele thinking about her own body as she loved having the nipples of both of her friends between her lips and on her tongue. In fact, in Paula's case, Adele much preferred having her pierced nipple in her mouth than the unpierced one especially given her friends reaction to Adele's attention.

On their first get together Adele had experienced the joy of having both their pussies available to lick while they too attended to the needs of the other two. It seemed all three were more focused on providing pleasure for the others than getting their own jollies. Don't get me wrong, Adele was easily brought to orgasm by either friend but it was the sheer ferocity of the others climax that had Adele fixated on getting her own nipples pierced. She doubted she could go the whole hog and get her clit pierced -- just yet anyway -- but her nipples seemed the obvious choice and the more her two friends obsessed over them, the greater her drive to try it. It was after all three women had all had a couple of orgasms each that Adele decided to float the idea. "I'm feeling a little left out. What would you say if I said I wanted to get me nipples pierced?"

Ellen shrugged and replied "You know my thoughts already. I love having you suck on my nipples; the sensations are ten times for intense than before. You've just seen how I can have an orgasm from the two of you sucking on them without the need for any other stimulation."

They both looked over to their blonde friend Paula who replied immediately "I'd also say go for it. My pierced nipple is infinity more sensitive than the other. In fact, I might also join you and get my other done. One word of caution though is I was advised to go two to three weeks without oral stimulation; I'm not sure I'm ready to give up these lovely, unpierced nipples, just yet."

Another shrug from Ellen was followed by her saying "We'll just have to make more use of her pussy instead during the tenderness stage. That is unless you are planning on having that done too, in which case I was advised to steer clear for about 8 weeks."

Adele shook her head and replied "No, I'm not ready for that yet and addressing your point Paula, how about we arrange an event in a hotel the night before the deed so we can have a nice long session without being disturbed."

Paula nodded her head approvingly as Ellen added "I'd highly recommend the lady who did all of my piercings, she explains everything well and really puts you at ease."

Paula pulled a face as she said, "Mine was okay but I much prefer the sound of yours."

Ellen then went on to suggest, after asking if either of them had any allergies, that they arrange a consultative meeting with this woman called Bex. Ellen also spelt out that Bex liked to use local anaesthetic to numb the nipple making it less painful at the time and suggested it reduced tenderness to the first few days of the 12-16 days heeling that would be necessary although different people had different pain thresholds but above all 'avoid the urge to play with while tender and make sure you have some soft or sports bras at hand.'

Adele hefted her large breasts in her hands saying, "I don't think they make sports bra's this size but yes, I will ensure I have some soft bra's well before the time."

While Paula confirmed "Yes, I still have my stuff available in my wardrobe."

It was a couple of weeks before they could get into see Bex which Paula took as a good sign; it showed she had a large steady clientele. The consultation had been arranged for a Saturday afternoon which provided the opportunity for all three to sample a few cocktails which Ellen had suggested would give the other two a bit of Dutch Courage to start showing off their boobs off to a complete stranger.

Introductions were made and Bex went and locked her shop up saying "I don't want to freak you out by having to rush for the next appointment. When I've done with you today, I'm knocking off early -- not that you need to feel rushed, we take as long as needs be. This is a big step, at least for one of you according to Ellen so we take things nice and easy. Ok ladies, pick your seat and lets have your tops off so that I can see what we're working with."

Adele knew what kind of reaction her chest would generate and so took her time. Having done this once before Paula made light work of removing her top and bra and this made Bex's job easier. "I'd like another bar similar to this one if you stock that type?" asked Paula.

Bex nodded approvingly and replied "Yes, we can arrange that. I dare say you've heard all the advice already but I'm going to say it anyway for Adele's benefit. I'd rather you hear it twice than not at all." Just then Bex turned round to the other chair that Adele had taken and the artists couldn't hold back when she clocked Adele's large tits "Holy mother of God but those are amazing. They must be back breakers but boy are they beautiful." Adele smiled at Bex, half expecting that kind of response although she was still surprised when Bex asked "I'm sorry to ask this but do you mind if I have a feel of them?"

Adele giggled and without moving replied "Of course you can cop a feel. It's a reaction I'm used to by now. I've no doubt you'll have to touch them to perform the procedure anyway."

"Thanks" replied a wide eyed Bex as she reached up and ran her palms over the large expanse of flesh. "Simply magnificent. You won't have known this but I'm a lesbian and have thankfully had my hands on my fair share of large breasts but these defy all categorisation. It will be an honour to do this procedure for you. Paula was going to get mates rates because of how often Ellen keeps coming back but you get my time free and your chosen jewellery at cost just because you're letting me do this." Bex then turned to Ellen and asked, "I bet you just love playing with these babies."

Ellen gasped and asked "Errr... How..?"

Bex smiled at her friend's reaction and replied "How did I know you had played with them before? You'd be mad not to." All the while Bex was continuing to massage Adele's tits, it came as no surprise that it was making both hers and Adele's pussy to moisten up but it was having a similar effect on the other two playing voyeur. Bex coughed and stood up straight clearing her throat "Sorry about that I was getting distracted but I'd like to state I pride myself on my professionalism -- until now that is." After a very thorough exam Bex announced she was happy that both Paula and Adele had enough tissue to hold a piercing, she repeated what Ellen had already asked about timescales and after care although Bex added a couple of things that Ellen had forgotten warning "There is always the risk of infection but especially avoid saunas and swimming." The key bit of information was to use saline baths to speed up healing, her personal tip was to get hold of a couple of eye baths as the plastic cup you get with them was the perfect size for holding over the nipple with the saline solution.

Adele surprised all three when Bex asked her what jewellery she was looking for. "Well, I rather like Paula's bar but also like Ellen's ring. Seeing as it will remind me of that first time the three of us got together, I would like one of each please. A ring in right and bar in my left nipple."

Bex smirked as she looked over at Paula and asked, "Nice touch, I take it you have too?" Paula blushed deeply, knowing full well what Bex was referring to, but figured she was in good company and nodded her response. Bex high fived her and replied, "Well done, you go girl." She would have quite liked to hit on Adele herself but two things stopped her. The first was the presence of a diamond engagement ring on Adele's finger but perhaps more importantly, she had worked long and hard to establish her reputation and she wasn't about to jeopardise that for a short term fling, no matter how phenomenal Adele's tits were.

As promised, the evening before the procedure, another Saturday afternoon appointment, the three met at a nearby hotel where they had booked a triple room and feasted on each other's bodies. After much touching, stroking and playing on the large bed, the three formed a daisy chain where Adele lay on her side at about 60 or so degrees from Paula while she lapped and licked away at the blonde's delicious pussy. Paula was similarly on her side with her face buried between Ellen's legs who in turn was lapping away at Adele's shaved pussy. The three ended up snuggled up with Adele in the middle and the other two laying by her side; once again Ellen was on her right, sucking away at the nipple that so fascinated her - Adele's clitoris between her middle and forefinger -- while Paula was doing the same on the opposite side saying, "I can't believe I'm going to have to do without this for three weeks." Paula was working two fingers deep inside her friend and really loved the way that the soft warm breast flexed and moulded under her fingers.

Adele stroked the back of both heads as she promised "I promise to regularly use the saline baths Bex recommended in the hope it will speed up recovery. The sooner you are both back attached to these babies the better." Once checked out of the hotel, the three went for more cocktails before barrelling into Bex's salon. Paula had automatically steered towards the seat that she had taken previously and had already removed her top and was reaching to unclasp her bra -- she had taken the precaution of packing her sports bra in her bag for later. Adele had similarly removed her bra and announced, "If you two dykes want a last suck on my nipples, you'd better make it sharpish."

Both had the good grace to look in Bex's direction who waved at them "Go ahead, don't let me stop you." In actual fact Bex was secretly hoping to be able to watch both women worship those wonderful udders. Thankfully neither Paula, but especially Ellen, were in a rush to detach their mouths and made quite a show.

Pull away they eventually did and Bex was floored by Adele's next statement. Addressing the heavily tattooed artist directly she said, "You too can try them out before you change them permanently." Floored she may have been but it didn't stop her taking the few half steps towards Adele and ducking down to attach her lips to suck on the pert little nub. As she pulled away Adele then asked, "And what about the other?" Bex really could do nothing other than smirk and repeat the treatment on the other nipple.

After checking that the customers approved of the jewellery Bex would be using she ensured that all three nipples were suitably cleaned, sterilised and anesthetised. Adele was actually surprised how quickly it was over and the four sat around for some time just talking; no-one in any particular rush. Paula had quickly covered up, wanting to try out her sports bra to ensure she would be comfortable but Adele was happy to sit around for the other three admire her breasts to full effect. It used to be, while they were still developing, that she was embarrassed about their size but the intervening years had taught her to make the most of them, especially with her present company. 

Paula, Ellen and Adele did make their weekly hook ups but were conscious to avoid the freshly pierced nipples. Paula was fine with the attention her right nipple received but Ellen was the ultimate beneficiary for the others ooral attentions. Adele didn't miss out as she had her pussy licked on numerous occasions and there was only once where Ellen was lapping away at her friend's pussy and started to reach up to twirl her nipples between her thumb and forefinger, it was second nature and something she had done countless times in the past; thankfully Adele had the presence of mind to bat the hand away.

They had purposely left it over four weeks before returning to see Bex so that she could check both Adele and Paula over to make sure they were comfortable with their new jewellery with no sign of infection. "I've been bathing with the saline solution as often as I can" announced Adele as Bex made a thorough inspection of her large breasts. Adele suspected she was taking longer than was strictly necessary.

Bex repeated the examination on Paula's left nipple before announcing "I'm please with both of you. It's obvious that you've followed my advice to the letter and I think you can resume normal oral activity whenever you are ready if the tenderness has gone."

Adele smiled broadly and replied "Excellent, does that mean that if I asked you to come back over here, you'll happily attach your mouth to both of my nipples and shower my breasts with the kind of attention I know you want to give them." Bex did precisely that, she had not wanted to muddy the lines between artist and customer but these breasts really were exceptional. Ellen had accompanied them each visit even though she wasn't receiving any treatment, she just saw it as a group activity. She went and leant over Paula to give her left nipple the kind of attention it had been missing.

Bex was at her task a good ten minutes before she pulled up slightly and whispered "These really are magnificent. Are you okay with my tongue piercing catching your nipple ring?"

Adele smiled down at Bex and pulled her legs apart asking "It was very nice. Would you mind licking me? I want to see what the tongue stud feels like on and in me."

Bex looked over at the other two to ensure they were fully occupied and turning back she cast her eyes wide as she replied, "Mmmm, I'd like that very much." She shifted down so that she could half kneel between Adele's outspread legs so that she could hitch her skirt up and pulled her panty leg to one side to reveal a cleanly shaved pussy damp with pussy juice. "Now that looks delicious" Bex was able to add before craning her neck forward so that she could rake her pierced tongue along Adele's pretty pink labia "And you taste delicious" she added after swirling her tongue inside her customer.

Adele loved the feeling of the stud working away inside her as Bex lapped away. She enjoyed the attention of both of her friends who never failed to bring her off but Adele suspected it was a combination of the stud, Bex's talented tongue and it had been nearly a week since she came. The tongue would repeatedly work its way inside her before it was worked up her lips and swirled around her clitoris while Adele's pussy was treated to Bex's middle and index finger enquiring deep inside her. Again, the presence of the stud added a new dynamic not previously experienced and Adele contemplated that 'Maybe I need to encourage one of the others to have their tongue studded? Maybe even get one myself?'

Adele cast her eyes over to her two friends who had adopted a similar pose. Paula was sat back in the treatment chair; her lovely long legs were spread wide while Ellen was knelt between them working her experienced tongue around the blonde's pussy. Paula had a firm grasp on the back of Ellen's head grinding her pretty face against the pussy before her as the blonde humped her pelvis up and down in reaction to the sensations being produced.

It was a familiar sight and yet it never failed to tantalise Adele watching the two together; Bex really was too good with her tongue and fingers, Adele could feel the familiar feeling welling in her lower stomach heralding her imminent climax which she let go with a loud groan. As a result, Bex switched from fucking Adele with her tongue to gently lapping away savouring the tangy juice she had helped create. A couple of minutes later, Adele's breathing returned to normal prompting Bex to slip down to her knees and crawled her way towards Ellen, looping her palm round to gently rub Ellen's curvaceous butt as her fingers disappeared between her former customers legs and tickle her fingertips over Ellen's pussy through her jeans.

Bex had admired Ellen's nice pert breasts when she had her nipples pierced and on her return visit, had somewhat unprofessionally lingered her fingertips around the beauties delicate labia during her clitoris piercing but had previously left it there. Now however was a very different occasion as she unbuttoned Ellen's jeans and tugged down on the waist band until Ellen took the hint. After looking to see who it was playing with her, Ellen disengaged her mouth from Paula's pussy and quickly dispensed with her jeans and panties in preparation for what she suspected lay ahead.

Paula got up and addressed Bex as she patted the treatment chair "Come and settle down in my place." Once Bex was sat comfortably the tall blonde addressed Ellen by suggesting "Why don't you sit on her face?" The intention was for Paula to go over to work on Adele's body but her busty friend followed Bex and settled between her legs so that she could return the favour she had just experienced. Although not what she had in mind, Adele's current position did at least provide Paula with access to her busty friend's delicious peach that she loved so much. Thankfully, as with their other visits, Bex had no further bookings that afternoon and so the four were able to sample each other over the next few hours.

The three friends now had a new dynamic to their lovemaking and Adele got her wish regularly where the other two were snuggled up either side of her and sucked on her nipples until they generated a very intense orgasm in her. It was a few months before Paula announced that she was going to get her clitoris pierced like Ellen. Once again, the other two went with her to discuss the options. It was decided that Paula would follow Ellen's lead and have her clitoral hood pierced being safer and more common, however unlike her friend that went for a vertical captive bead ring, Bex persuaded Paula that something she called 'a Princess Diana' bead tap on her clit would look pretty. The only decision was whether Paula wanted yellow, white or rose Gold, implant grade stainless steel or titanium which is what she plumped for in the end, matching the bars in her nipples.

12