More Piercings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What it did mean though was that Paula would be out of action for the other two for the proceeding 4 to 8 weeks which proved inconvenient but didn't stop the three friends engaging in their weekly fun. Because of that the three encouraged Bex that another four way hook up was the best idea before Bex carried out the procedure.

The final surprise for Bex came a couple of weeks after Paula final piercing when Adele turned up at her shop just as Bex was seeing her last customer of the day out; it was unusual to see her without the other two. "Well, what a pleasant surprise" she cheerily said as they enveloped each other in a genuine heartfelt hug.

"Do you have time? I'm considering getting a clitoral piercing like Paula" Adele asked.

Bex stepped aside and replied "Of course. You are always a welcome guest here." After locking the front door, she ushered Adele to the treatment chairs and suggested "Why don't you take your trousers and panties off so I can take a look. Yes, I know I've seen it up close plenty of times but I prefer to work structured."

When Bex turned back towards Adele, the busty beauty was sat their naked in the chair with her legs spread up and out displaying herself for the older woman. "We can do the examination later, right now I need you to come here, I want to feel that tongue piercing on my clit once more." Bex went down on her for the longest time before she carried out the procedure. Her tongue, lips and fingers worked Adele over until her pussy was a squelching mess. Adele felt it only fair that she repay the compliment and had Bex sat on her face while she lapped away at the peach above her.

12