More Power Of Suggestion 02

Story Info
Shy Lisa loses her inhibitions thanks to hypnosis.
7.5k words
4.87
11.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a 'hard-core,' mind control story, no mindless zombie like scenarios with some helpless woman being made to do something she would never want to do. Just a little light hypnosis to help influence a sensual woman into doing something she may well have done anyway. Perhaps a little reluctantly to begin with, but the gentle helping hand of hypnotic suggestion can help to break the ice and lead her in the right direction.

My little 'fling,' with Sally the hotel receptionist was a bit out of the ordinary in some ways. Partially because our touring schedule meant we usually stayed for one night only in any town or city. The fact that we had stayed three nights performing at different venues in the same area, and consequently stayed in the same hotel was something exceptional for us. We were more likely to be found travelling on to the next engagement the very next morning.

Because of our hectic travelling lifestyle it meant I had little time to build up any real personal relationships along the way. Our schedule of performances was what was known in the entertainments business as a 'one night stand,' a showbiz phrase which has passed into the general population and has come to mean a casual sexual encounter, and for the most part that's what my sex life became.

It was exciting all right, making love to a different woman every night, or rather every night I managed to, 'get lucky,' but I got lucky a lot. Let's face it, just about any man on the planet would think that sort of scenario was a dream come true, but after a while it all becomes rather shallow and meaningless. Another pussy in another town! Not that I was about to stop taking advantage of what these lovely women had to offer. I'm not exactly that stupid, and I was always very grateful for their generosity. I like to think I added a little bit of excitement to their lives too, even if only for a few hours or so.

I always tried to 'make love,' to these women, make it something a little special. Not just a perfunctory knee-trembler or quick fuck in a club or theatre dressing room. I would invite them back to share a 'night of passion,' in my hotel room whenever I had the chance. I know some guys with similar lifestyles will think I was just plain stupid doing that, well maybe so, but for me it was never just about cutting notches in my bedpost if you'll excuse the expression. It was about making some sort of connection, no matter how brief with a woman who had emotions, hopes, and dreams. A real person, not just a fuck toy.

Right from the start Charlie, my stage hypnotist boss made good use of my relative youth in his show. As well as playing guitar and singing as a 'warm up,' act to the main hypnotism show, part of my job was to bring the volunteers up on stage, organise them, and just generally be onstage to assist in any way I could.

I was just twenty seven years old back then. Five foot eleven inches tall, with a good physique, dark hair, clean shaven, an average nose and mouth, and blue eyes. I'd been described as good looking, but personally I never gave it a second thought. After all, I was just me, nothing out of the ordinary as far as I was concerned. However, Charlie knew he could use that in his stage show, and talked to me about it before he incorporated it into his act.

'I have this idea,' he started, 'let me run it past you and see what you think. You know that part of the show where things get a little sexy?' I nodded, yes I did indeed know that part. 'I've been thinking I could use you as a foil,' he continued, 'an attractive young man for the female participants to focus their attentions on.' He laughed before adding, 'you'd be the man of their dreams for a few moments, and the audience will find it hilarious. What do you think?' I didn't have to think more than a few seconds. I thought it was a great idea.

In show business we're always eager to please and extend ourselves, and we always try to do as much as possible to add to any act. I agreed at once, and so that section was incorporated into the act. From now on I would be an object of lust and desire in the eyes of all the hypnotised women onstage. I thought I could handle some hot women, and sometimes not so hot women lusting after me for a few minutes. I had to pretend that I was reluctant for the comedy purposes, but in truth I wasn't at all reluctant as you can imagine.

I also knew that sometimes 'residual,' echoes of the hypnotic suggestions still remained for a short while. Some of these women may still feel the same at the end of the show, and maybe more easily seduced if I had the notion to do so. With that in mind, I always tried, when selecting the volunteers, to get a few women I found attractive to take part.

Maybe I should explain that particular part of the act so you know what it was all about. Charlie would hypnotise the chosen volunteers, both men and women, and once they were 'under,' he could get them to think and act upon just about anything he told them. At the 'sexy,' section of the act, he would tap the chosen woman on the forehead, and tell her when he said 'handsome,' she would find me the most attractive man she had ever seen, and would want to have sex with me, furthermore he would add, she had never wanted any man as much as she wanted me, and she wanted me now!!

After that they would virtually throw themselves at me sexually, and my job was to try and fend them off, making them all the more desperate. Then he would say a second trigger word which made them think I was the most ugly and repulsive man they'd ever seen, a real stinker. They'd suddenly find this man they were climbing all over and begging for sex was a disgusting nightmare. Of course, the audience loved it.

He never let it go too far, the object was to make the audience laugh, but without making his subjects look ridiculous, or allowing them to do anything they'd be ashamed of later. This was especially true of the part of the act where I was the object of desire. It was a fine line, especially with young, or not so young women trying to attract my attention sexually. Sometimes they would try to show me their feminine assets, or tits as they are more commonly known, but Charlie would immediately give the second command and they'd turn away from me in disgust.

'Great stuff my boy,' Charlie said at the breakfast table next morning after the first time we'd used the new material. 'It still needs a bit of practice, change a little bit here and there, but it's a winner.' I already knew it was a winner because the night before, after the show at our regular 'meet and greet,' where we went into the theatre foyer and mingled with our departing audience, two of those women had spoken to me. They had made it very obvious that they didn't want the night to end just yet, and that's how I met Lisa.

Lisa was really lovely; a woman in her mid to late twenties, the ideal age match for me. About five foot five inches tall, with a nice slim figure, not busty, but nicely in proportion from what I could see. Wearing a shortish dress, the ever popular 'little black dress,' which showed off her figure nicely and her great legs too. She had long dark hair, lovely, sparkly green eyes, with a nice nose and mouth. She had perfect teeth and very elegant hands too., and that's important to me. I notice these things in a woman - very strange I know, but for me they add the finishing touches to complete her level of attractiveness.

'I really don' know what I'm doing here,' she started as we talked in the foyer. 'I never come to anything like this, not quite my cup of tea, but my friend's husband had to work late, and she asked me to accompany her instead. If anyone had told me I'd end up on stage making a fool of myself I'd have laughed at them.'

'Well, however you got here, it makes no difference now. The main thing is did you enjoy the show?' I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

'Funnily enough I did, despite not remembering everything that went on. My friend told me I was amazing and she was quite shocked that the normally shy and introverted me was quite so naughty onstage.'

'Yes, you were amazing and you were very naughty, but you can't be blamed for that. You look so beautiful, and I think most of the guys in the audience would have paid a lot of money to change places with me just so you could be naughty with them too.'

'Oh god,' she said obviously embarrassed, 'was I that bad? What on earth did I do?'

'Mmm... let's see now. You told me that you loved me, and you wanted me to take you to bed.' She covered her face with her hands.

'Oh god no, oh no, no. I hope none of my patients or colleagues were there and saw me making a fool of myself.' Patients? I found out later that she was a junior hospital doctor. 'Anything else? Oh no don't tell me, don't tell me, I don't think I could handle it.'

'You seemed quite anxious to handle it on stage,' I joked, and although I meant it as a joke, she almost curled up with embarrassment when I said it.

'I feel sick,' she whimpered.

'Oh dear, was kissing me as repulsive as that?' I answered her. She looked at me then, her eyes opened wide with shock.

'Kissing you?' I nodded to confirm she had indeed kissed me. 'Oh dear, it just gets worse and worse.'

'It was a lovely kiss,' I stated, and she looked up into my eyes. We held that gaze for what seemed like minutes, but was in reality no more than thirty seconds, but that's a long time to maintain eye contact with a virtual stranger. Finally she said huskily.

'Really?' as if amazed, and I nodded. She didn't look away. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

'I want you to just think about that kiss,' I said softly, 'close your eyes and think how good it felt. You were so relaxed, so very relaxed. You wanted that kiss, loved that kiss. It made you feel so good, so very, very good. So relaxed, so sleepy, so relaxed, so sleepy. It felt so good that you want to do it again and again. Sleep,' I said, 'sleep... sleep.' I stepped back a little and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply and regularly. She was under, standing there, asleep for all intents and purposes, but asleep on her feet, hypnotised again.

'When I wake you up, you will feel very relaxed and happy. You will want me to kiss you again, just to see what it was like when you kissed me onstage. Just be your normal self, but let that sexy woman you always wanted to be step forward and take control. You will waken up on the count of three. 1-2-3,' and she opened her eyes, blinked, then smiled at me.

'Yes, it was a really lovely kiss,' I continued seamlessly from where I'd left off as if nothing had happened in between, 'and I'm going to kiss you again if I may?' I warned her. She said nothing, no reply, but no denial either, so I leaned in and brushed her lips with mine, and she leaned forward into the kiss, and suddenly it was an open mouthed, passionate kiss with our tongues exploring each other's mouths. Luckily, we were standing in a more secluded corner and most of the crowd had thinned out and left the foyer by then anyway.

When we stopped for a moment, she was quite breathless, her chest heaving, trying to get her breath back.

'Oh god, what am I doing, what am I doing?' she asked herself and me too, but I felt it was a rhetorical question and needed no answer or response.

'Hopefully enjoying a lovely kiss with me,' I replied. I don't know if she realised that she was doing it, but she nodded her head confirming that she thought it was a lovely kiss too. 'I'm going to kiss you again, and again if I can,' I said looking down into her eyes. She shook her head telling me no, but never actually said the word, and she kissed me back just as enthusiastically as before when I kissed her again.

'Do you want me to stop?' I asked her when we broke apart again. She looked down, obviously thinking, then shook her head, and whispered that she didn't. I took her hand in mine and led her back stage to my dressing room where I packed my things, guitar, etc, away. She watched me as I did it, and then I kissed her again. She was a bit more relaxed now that we were alone, and the kiss just went on and on. I stroked her back and shoulders, kissed her neck which made her shiver, and she even let a little moan of pleasure escape her lips.

She was turned on I had no doubt, especially when I heard that little soft moan, and shortly thereafter, I turned my attention to her breasts. Tentatively at first, my hand just lightly brushed across the material of her dress, testing her reaction. I felt her body stiffen a little, but by then my hand had moved on round her back pulling her closer into me and I felt her relax again. Whether she felt the hardness of my cock poking into her I don't know, but it would have been hard to miss.

The next time my hand brushed more heavily over her boobs, she leaned into me, and I left my hand there, feeling her softness through her dress, and then the little hard button of her nipple. She gasped and moaned with excitement, holding me tighter, stroking my back pulling me to her, pushing her lower half against me.

Seconds later I stooped just a little lower, and slipped my hand under the hem of her skirt, and although she didn't open her legs for me, she didn't protest either. I tried to slip my hands between her thighs, but she remained tightly closed, still some resistance in her mind, so I changed tactics and just rubbed the front of her panties instead. Okay, my hand wasn't between her legs, but it was so close to her pussy it made little difference. I knew some pleasurable sensations must be transmitting themselves from the front of her panties to her pussy, her moans and gasps of excitement were telling me that.

At last I felt the grip of her slim thighs relax as I knew they eventually would, and this time when I tried to insinuate my hand between her legs, there was no eager acceptance, but virtually no resistance either. Her pussy was mine! I rubbed between her legs, pushing the gusset of her panties gently but firmly against her pussy. She reacted by moaning again. The panties were most encouragingly damp, and after a couple of minutes of me rubbing and tracing the outline of her labia through the material I felt her slippery wetness begin to seep through.

Much encouraged, I stroked my hand higher, and pushed down the front of the flimsy panties, feeling the soft, soft skin of her stomach, and then down, down under the waistband of her panties. She opened her legs in complete surrender, I felt her shaven pubic mound, and then I was down and under, into her wetness. Splitting what felt like a lovely set of labia apart, my fingers released even more of her wet essence as my fingers sank to the knuckles into her pussy.

She let out a long shuddering moan, as I breached her last defences, and responded by pushing her pussy harder against my hand. She started that age old rhythm of love as her pelvis thrust back and forwards seeking release from the tender torment. I worked my fingers in and out adding to her pleasure, kissing her all the while, whispering endearments in her ears.

'Oh yes,' she moaned into my mouth, 'Oh yes... I'm going to come... going to come... if you don't stop... oh shit... don't... stop.' I didn't know if she meant 'don't,' and 'stop,' in some sort of last minute feeble attempt to play the reluctant 'good girl,' but they added up to 'don't stop,' as far as I was concerned, so I kept right on fingering her. No fucking chance I thought, you want this, you want this orgasm, and you're going to get it.

'Oh fuck... YES...' she virtually screamed, breaking our kiss, her head thrown back in ecstasy. 'Shit...oh fuck...oh fuck yes, yes,' and she was coming on my fingers, wetter and wetter until at last she began to come down from the height of her climax, but still mewling with pleasure, gasping for breath.

She looked up at me a moment or two later from below her long eyelashes, face lowered, a sultry, horny look filled with lust, and kissed me again.

'I want to make love to you properly,' I said quietly. She nodded.

'Please,' she whispered her voice almost a croak. 'I'd like that too.' She looked around the stark surroundings of the dressing room. 'Not here though.'

'Come back to my hotel then,' I asked her, and she nodded. I took my hand out from inside her panties, and as she looked at me I licked her juices from my fingers. She closed her eyes and shuddered and I knew she found that a real turn on. 'Come on then, let's go,' I said, taking her by the hand, and she followed me as I led her from the theatre..

Back at the hotel she kissed me in the elevator as we went up to my room, a full blooded, 'fuck me now,' kiss, and believe me, I felt the same way. There was nothing I wanted more at that moment than to be buried deep in that sublimely wet pussy, which I knew lay in wait, nestled between her gorgeous slim, and shapely legs.

We had barely gotten through the room door when she came into my arms, and I was just as eager to continue where we had left off. Kissing her and touching her, she was soon reacting eagerly. I pushed her gently against the wall, and slipped my hand between her thighs again. No more reluctance, she opened wide and let me pull down her panties, and slip my fingers into her wet pussy. She arched off the wall, pushing herself against me.

'Bed... take me to bed please...' she gasped out, urgent pleading in her voice, and I quickly led her to the bed where I didn't even let her turn around, standing behind her I just unzipped her dress, pushing it off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, and as she bent to pick it up, I quickly stripped off my trousers and underpants, followed by my shirt.

I put my arms round her waist as she straightened up pulling her in close to me, kissing her neck, making her shiver, and then unfasted her bra, slipping the straps off her shoulders and it too fell to the floor leaving her entirely naked. My hard prick slipped between her slim thighs from behind, and she pushed back as my knob, more by accident than design found the furrow of her pussy and slid along the surface of her pussy lips.

She moaned in reaction, and then my hands were all over her, sliding down over her flat stomach, feeling down between her legs, her breasts, everywhere. I pushed my body against her from behind pushing her gently her towards the bed, and when she encountered the edge and I kept pushing she had no other option than to lift her knees one after the other onto the bed. Using my knee, I spread her legs apart, and bending her forward with one hand on her back she inadvertently assumed the doggy position.

Stroking her pussy from behind with my hand brought more juices trickling from her beautiful shaven pussy. Her lips looked so open and inviting, peeking out from between those slim thighs, glistening wetly in the room light. I slid my cock up and down between her lips, drawing moans of delight from my new lover. Wetting my cock head with her own juices first so as not to cause any discomfort for her, I finally pushed it between her swollen pussy lips.

She opened up, wet and slippery to my first gentle thrust and I slid in a little bit. I felt her body stiffen momentarily as she looked round at me.

'What... what are you doing?' she asked me, sounding slightly alarmed. She obviously had no prior knowledge of the doggy position, which I found quite amazing from someone of her age in these internet porno times.

'Just relax Lisa,' I reassured her. 'I don't do "bum" stuff,' and then withdrawing a little I pushed again. My cock was wetter now from the first thrust, and surprisingly I slid right into the hilt, deep into her pussy in one easy push. Surprised or not, her first loud moan of approval expressed how good it made her feel.

12