More Power Of Suggestion 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh... oh... god...yes... that feels... good... so good...' she may not have experienced this position before, but she now found that she had discovered something new to like and she met it with some enthusiasm, pushing back against my cock. She gasped and moaned with pleasure, as I began to stroke in and out, reaming her pussy from every angle.

I stroked the silky skin of her back and hips savouring the sensation of my hands on her skin, massaging her buttocks too. I slipped my hands under her body as well and played with her much neglected tits. Next I let my right hand trail down the length of her sublime body, down between her legs, and tickled her clitoris. Her excitement levels and moans of approval spurred me on, while my left hand continued to squeeze her tits and nipples.

'Oh... shee...it...oh god yes... love... it,' she moaned, caught up in her new found sensations and enthusiasm. 'Oh shit...oh...oh...fuck yes...' and without any further warning it was obvious to me and probably the guests on the next three bedrooms on either side that she was coming. For someone who was so quiet and introverted, she let rip vocally, when taken and shaken in the throes of her orgasm. I withdrew, still hard, to give her a rest before I began the next part of what I presumed was her education.

I was still finding it hard to believe that a woman in her mid-twenties had never experienced the doggy position. What else had she missed out on I was thinking, and I resolved to find out for myself in the next hour or two. She was very likeable; a lovely and affectionate woman and I was determined to make her see just what she was missing and was capable of in bed. Just filling in the educational gaps for her sexually if indeed there were more gaps, and filling her wet, juicy 'gap,' with whatever it took to get the job done.

I lay on the bed beside her, letting her get her breath back, and took her in my arms for some gentle 'after care.' I've never met a woman who didn't like to be hugged and cuddled in bed, after love making and she was no exception.

'Mmm... this is nice,' she murmured, and then a few seconds later I felt her body stiffen just a little and I could tell she was about to speak again. 'Was I alright?' she whispered against my chest, needing some reassurance.

'No, you weren't alright,' I replied, and she pulled back from me, a stricken look on her face. 'You were fucking amazing,' I quickly added, and her dismayed look instantly changed to a huge beaming grin. She hugged me tighter still.

'Thank you,' she said quietly, her shyness coming to the fore. 'I didn't think I was any good at this sort of stuff. I was always too busy studying and trying to get ahead in my career for boyfriends and such like.'

'Lisa,' I offered, thinking I was going to have to do a fair bit of confidence building with her. 'You're such a lovely looking woman, I'm amazed that you seem so inexperienced. Not that I'm complaining, but you are so obviously a responsive and healthily sexual woman. We're not finished yet, but I need you to trust me just a little, and know that I'm going to try a few things with you that will give you even more pleasure. I can only promise it will be fun finding out what you like, are you up for that.' She looked at me again, and nodded, saying nothing, but looking slightly worried.

'You have lovely boobs,' I said, getting a good look at them for the first time. She had been turned away from me when I maneuvered her onto the bed for her first doggy sex. Now I had a better chance to study them as she lay beside me and I fondled and played with them. She liked it even better, when I kissed her neck and shoulders very sensually before moving lower still and circled her nipples with my tongue. She shivered and then moaned quietly as I squeezed and pulled on her nipples.

Her breasts were anatomical perfection. I was right size wise, close to a 32/34 B cup, beautifully shaped, soft but firm. The skin as soft and smooth as only a woman's breasts can possibly be, a sheer delight beneath my fingers and lips. Her dark areolae were about an inch across, maybe slightly more and crowned with what can only be described as world class, pink nipple perfection. They weren't particularly big as such, but they were long, about half an inch maybe a little more, jutting out perkily from the areolae and just begging for someone to come along and adore them with kisses and warm loving suction. I was that lucky bastard! She arched up off the bed, pushing her nipples harder against my mouth, whimpering quietly.

'It seems as if you have extremely sensitive nipples too,' I declared, and she confirmed that what I was doing felt truly wonderful. Not as wonderful though as when I gave her two erogenous zones to contend with by slipping my hand between her legs, opening up her slippery labia again. Her legs spasmed open at my first touch, and I'm sure she would have looked wonderful in that pose from the right viewpoint, but I was far too busy suckling her nipples at that point to notice. I knew I was going to have a first class view of her pussy very soon.

Not just a view, but a close up, a full living colour inspection. I like to see what I'm getting myself into, and I fully intended getting into her again and again before the night was done.

Leaving her nipples temporarily, I kissed down over her stomach to her belly button, lingered a moment there, then headed south. As I headed down to play with and view her pussy, I wondered if she'd be okay with me looking at her there. It seemed to be in her nature to be a bit shy and introverted and it may be a problem for her to openly display herself for me. I was right again, and as I kissed her skin ever lower she clamped her legs together, shutting off access to her feminine delight..

'Oh please,' she pleaded, 'please don't look at me down there. It's so ugly and horrible, please don't look.'

'Lisa,' I reassured her, 'for god's sake, you're a doctor, so presumably you've studied human anatomy. You know there's no such thing as an ugly one, they are all perfectly normal.' Fortunately for me, and for her if only she knew it, I had the remedy right there in front of me and I knew she'd be happily spreading her legs for me in a minute or two despite her mini phobia about her pussy being ugly.

Just seconds before she had 'shut up shop,' I'd been stroking her pussy with my fingers, and she'd drawn her feet up on the bed closer to her bottom, legs spread wide, a perfectly natural and receptive position. When she'd instinctively shut her legs, they were still bent at the knees, which meant her pussy was visible peeking out from between those clamped thighs. I just slipped my hand under her thighs and stroked her pussy again. She was so wet that there was no way for her to stop my fingers slipping inside, and once they slipped deep into her vaginal canal and I worked on that g-spot she had lost.

Her legs fell weekly apart, and within seconds I was between those quivering, outspread thighs. She got up on her elbows trying to see what I was doing, looking down over her body at me.

'What are you doing now?' she asked me, a note of pleading in her voice. 'Please don't look at me there...please.' Dear me I thought, she was so clever, a doctor, but so damned naïve in so many ways when it came to sex.

'Okay Lisa. Look into my eyes,' I told her, 'you'll see I'm not looking at you down here, I'm looking at your face. I won't take my eyes away from your eyes for an instant. Look into my eyes, please trust me.' She was doing as I asked, unsure as to what I was doing, but the pleasures I had shared with her had instilled some trust for me. By this time my mouth was just an inch or so from her pussy, and still looking at her eyes, I let my tongue touch her pussy, going straight for the area of her clitoris. My tongue found it immediately and she drew in a great, rasping sigh, as the thousands of nerve endings and pleasure receptors in her clitoris sent an instant pleasure overload to her brain.

'Oh god... oh god...' she moaned, her eyes so intent on keeping contact with mine had shut, and her head went back as I started to work on bringing her closer to her next orgasm. Gone was all thought of looking into my eyes, and with my fingers stretching her internal pussy walls, and g-spot, and my mouth on her labia and clitoris, the last thing on her mind was how her pussy looked.

It actually looked amazing this close up, too close to really see it all, but I saw enough to see a truly beautiful little pussy, shaven, wet of course, with great lips. I would study it to my hearts delight later, and despite her initial reluctance she'd be proud to show it to me. It was just another little hurdle on the way to helping Lisa become the complete sexual woman that I knew she was.

I looked up across her body from the best viewpoint in the world to see her flat on her back, no longer resting on her elbows. Her hands were on her breasts, tweaking her own nipples, adding to her sensory overload. I knew by her reactions and her voice that she was close to orgasm and sure enough, a few seconds later her hands left her tits and slid down over her body to hold my head gently, but tightly between her legs.

There is no chance any guy in this world, unless he was an unthinking, selfish, bastard would ever stop doing what he was doing when his woman is about to orgasm, but yet women still feel a need to grab your head as if it might suddenly disappear and take all that pleasure with it. 'News flash girls,' when you're about to orgasm with my tongue and fingers in your pussy, there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be at that moment. It would need something like a stick of dynamite shoved up my arse to get me away from it. At that precise moment my world lies between your labia.

'Oh... shit... oh fuck... nnnnn...aaauuuugh,' she moaned, making no sense whatsoever but yet making complete sense in the language of love and eroticism. She was telling me she was having the most wonderful time imaginable, and to let me know, just in case I may somehow not have noticed, she was rubbing her pussy and her fragrant, slippery essence all over my face and open mouth, begging without words for me not to stop.

Her hips thrust frantically up and down, milking every last drop of sensation from her pussy and my mouth. She may have been shy in some ways, but when her orgasm hit, she lost all shyness, all inhibitions and let me know loud and clear. It was like thunderous applause at the end of our stage show. It let me know it was a job well done, an effort not wasted.

She lay on her back, slowly coming down from her sexual high, legs still spread, unashamedly on display. From time to time her pussy twitched, the lips opening and closing on their own as little orgasmic aftershocks ran through her. Thighs trembling, she gasped for breath. Half sitting up she reached for me, pulling me to her, and I went, crawling into her arms where she hugged me tightly. Eventually, with her breathing under control again, she kissed me, thereby tasting her pussy from my mouth and face.

'I know, I know... I'm stupid,' she said quietly, her voice trembling a little, 'but I just have these silly little hang ups. You've been so incredibly patient with me,' and kissing me again she added, 'thank you so much. That was wonderful. I've never felt anything like that before. I loved it. I feel so... so... oh, I can't describe it... it's just fucking amazing.' I laughed.

'Well I do,' she said, 'I don't normally swear, but you're bringing out the worst in me, and I love it,' and she laughed too. While we were speaking her hand had somehow unconsciously and impulsively been holding onto my cock, occasionally stroking, but just holding it almost like some kind of 'comfort object.'

We lay there in each other's arms for a while, maybe five or ten minutes, not saying much, just kissing and cuddling. I could hear she was getting excited again, and then suddenly she broke away.

'Oh shit, oh shit I'm so sorry, you've been making me feel wonderful and I've just realised you still haven't come.' She was so apologetic, it was funny, and I just laughed, but she carried on.

'What must you think of me? I'm not usually such a selfish bitch. I'm so sorry, really sorry.' I hushed her apologies by kissing her, and then, typical woman, she blamed me. 'It's all your fault for turning my brain to mush with your poking, fingering, and sucking,' and then she started laughing too while repeating, 'sorry, sorry,' over and over. I took her in my arms and just held her until she got over it.

'Seriously, what can I do for you?' she asked, deadly serious. I made light of it and humorously told her the solution was in her own hands, whereupon she realised she was holding my cock.

'Really? Just a hand job? That doesn't seem enough to me. Please... tell me what you like, anything...' she tailed off. I pretended to think, but I was ready to add to her education and stretch her horizons a little more.

'I want you to get down the bed and have a good look at my cock while you hold it, feel how hard it is.' I thought that was a good introduction to cock worship for her, and she did as I asked without hesitation.

'Mmm... yes, it is hard, but yet the skin is really soft too,' and she experimentally stroked along my length. It was nice to see her elegant hand wrapped around my cock. Shortish nails, but well-manicured, because doctors just don't have those two inch talons that some women have.

'Did you like me sucking and licking your pussy?' I asked her slyly. She looked up at me and replied that she had loved it.

'Maybe, you could return the favour, and do the same for me,' I suggested. Her eyes opened wider.

You mean... with my mouth?' she gasped. I just smiled and said nothing, giving her a chance to work it out for herself. She looked intently at my cock, as if making up her mind, and reaching forward, let her tongue experimentally run across my knob, just the tip but it was a start.

'It tastes funny,' she said, but then had to smile when I said that having been in her pussy quite recently, what she was tasting was hersel. She nodded, smiled then did it again, then somehow in her mind, the barriers broken, she licked along the length.

'I've never done this before,' she said between licks. 'You'll have to guide me, tell me what to do. I'm sorry... I'm really a useless lover.' I assured her she was doing just fine and the only thing she could do wrong was to bite it, anything else would feel wonderful.

'Bite it? Do you mean... actually put it in my mouth?

'Lisa my darling,' I said to her. 'Your pussy feels wonderful, warm and wet, and your mouth is a warm and wet place too. Have you any reason to think it won't feel wonderful as well?' Put like that, she could see the merit of my advice, and I watched as her beautiful virgin mouth opened and engulfed my knob.

It felt amazing, but she just left it there, not moving her head, not knowing what to do. I reached down, took a handful of her hair to control her and pushed down a couple of inches. Just a little bit, I didn't want her to gag, and then I pulled her off a little bit but not out, and then pushed her down again. After I had done this a couple of times, I stopped and let go of her hair.

As I said, she was a clever woman, and she got the idea quickly and I watched for a moment or two as she took over and her head began to bob up and down, sucking me in deeper, her tongue swirling around. It felt good, very good, and I told her so to encourage her. Her eyes looked up at me as she did it to see if I was enjoying it, and believe me I was, but I wanted to finish the night in her pussy. Pussy always has priority in my heart and mind.

'Do you have any sort of contraception?' I asked her, and she stopped what she was doing to look at me.

'Well actually, I'm on the pill, so yes. Why?' So, I explained that I had to ask, but I had condoms if she wasn't on anything, although I also expressed surprise that she was on the pill.

'I get it to regulate my periods if you must know, otherwise my cycle is all over the place. It's quite commonly used for that.' The oral spell broken I pulled her up the bed and told her she was doing amazingly well, but I wanted to really make love to her now. I had to reassure her that her oral pleasuring of my cock wasn't terrible, in fact it felt amazing, but I wanted us to be more, 'together,' for the duration of the night. I took her in my arms, and we just lay there kissing and caressing, enjoying the togetherness of making love in the time honoured way.

She fondled my cock and balls gently as we kissed, and for my part I touched everything she had again and again, sucking and squeezing her nipples, finally fingering her to another orgasm. I waited a moment or two to let her recover, knowing she'd perhaps be too sensitive just yet, and then I rose and moved over between her legs. She knew what was coming, and reaching for my cock, she guided it down between her pussy lips and I was in her sodden pussy to the hilt.

She looked up into my eyes, smiling. It was a wonderfully intimate moment and words were entirely superfluous. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled my head down onto her shoulder as we embraced cheek to cheek. So intimate and just so affectionate. I didn't move within her, just letting my cock marinate luxuriously in her juices, enjoying the feel of her silken folds engulfing my hardness.

Her warmth, her wetness was something to savour, a special moment I've never forgotten, and never will. I could feel her pussy clench me, a little surging ripple. Her legs rose off the bed and she used them to pull me closer and tighter to hersel, and then waiting over, she thrust herself up again my cock with a shuddering moan.

Gently, gently we started, no rush, with her looking into my face, eyes wide open smiling, telling me she was loving this without words. She picked up the pace a little and I let her, then her eyes closed and she was in that pleasure zone. In a world of her own, yet sharing her sublime body and pussy with me. Our destiny entwined in a mutual pleasure giving, love making bond.

Her upward thrusts to meet my downward thrusts were becoming harder and more intense, and I sensed she was on that slippery slope that would lead us very quickly to our goal. The pace quickened again, and her moaning was almost none stop now. Words of encouragement flowed from her to me and back again. For someone who didn't swear, her talk was riddled with the 'F,' word, and she even begged me 'fuck my cunt,' as her orgasm approached.

'Is this what you want?' I whispered fiercely in her ear, 'to be fucked hard?' It seemed to hit a sensitive spot, and her excitement level rose even higher.

'Oh yes... fuck me... give it to meeee... fuck me, fuck me. Make me come for you... give it to me... harder...' Well, my pleasure is to give, and so I plunged into her harder, a no finesse, hard fuck, ramming my cock deep into her suckling, clinging hole. I was rewarded just seconds later by her moaning loudly that she was coming.

'Oh yes... shit... fuck... fuck... fuck... oh god...oh god... that's it... that... is... it... aaaannnng... uuuuaaang' She bucked and thrust hard against me, going wild, all inhibitions melted by the heat of her pussy.

Her enthusiasm, her obvious pleasure, and excitement dragged me with her, and that tingling warning at the root of my cock turned into a full blast surge of pleasure along the entire length of my cock, and I felt myself pulsing and pumping my come deep into that generous tight pussy of hers.

We lay there for long minutes afterwards until I eventually rolled off of her. Needless to say we were approaching exhaustion, and as we lay there in each other's arms, I realised that her deep regular breathing signalled that she had fallen asleep. I thought it was rather a good idea too, so I covered us both with the bedcovers before switching off the light. I looked at my watch lying on the bedside cabinet. It read 3.40am. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'I'll have to be up in less than four hours. I'll be like a zombie if I don't get some sleep before the show tonight.' Lights out... sleep.

12