More Power Of Suggestion 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, I can see why you're a bit worried about it, I think I would be uncomfortable with it too if I was in your position.'

I went over to the reception desk and asked for a sheet of paper, and came back with it. I had a pen in my pocket, and placed the sheet of paper and pen on the table in front of her. She looked at me and gave me her most dazzling smile. My heart lurched, beating faster with excitement. I wasn't one hundred per cent sure what was going to happen, but the rest of the afternoon may prove to be rather exciting if things played out the way I suspected they might.

'Right Jane,' I said, trying to sound business-like. 'I will dictate and you write please. It will look better if it is written by you rather than written by me, don't you think.' She agreed and sat forward in her chair, taking the pen in her elegant, well-manicured hand. This is what I dictated, and what she wrote.

To whom it may concern. I, Jane Davis, hereby declare that I am under no duress hypnotically, or otherwise, and freely consent to being hypnotised by (my Name) I fully understand, as he has duly informed me, that he is not an academically qualified hypno-therapist, and has no previous psychiatric or psychological experience.

I therefore understand that he cannot to be held liable, now or in the future, in any legal proceedings that may arise. I have been cautioned to that effect by the said (my name) and am aware that I undertake any hypnotic experience entirely at my own risk and responsibility. Signed: Jane Davis

She signed and dated it, adding, 'Signed on this date in the foyer of the International Hotel,' adding the street address of the hotel, and the city. I added my signature and wrote the date again in my handwriting. It looked suitably legal for me and I was happy with it. I folded it carefully, and tucked it into the inside breast pocket of my jacket. Safe and secure.

'I think that should do it Jane,' I concluded. 'I'm really sorry to make it sound so formal, but I can't risk everything, my reputation, my career, and my future without this as a safeguard. You do understand?. She smiled at me again.

'Yes of course I do, and after all, I offered to sign a disclaimer.' She smiled again, 'It sounds impressively legal, you should have been a lawyer,' and she laughed light heartedly.

'I'd have hated that,' I replied, 'and then of course, I wouldn't be sitting here with you today. I know which life I prefer. If the choice is wearing a suit and tie all day and poring over dusty legal documents, or being in the company of a beautiful, exciting woman... well it's a no brainer, isn't it?' She smiled again.

'Okay, so you're going to hypnotise me. What are you going to suggest to me when I'm hypnotised?' she asked, adding, 'and where will you do it?'

'First of all, I'm going to try to get you back to how you felt this afternoon onstage. I don't mean desperate for sex with me, I just intend giving you a good strong libido which you've supressed for so long, and then I'm going to suggest you keep that sexual curiosity and open mindedness when you come out of hypnosis. You won't lose that horny feeling, but you'll only feel it when you want to feel it, and when it's appropriate. You won't be out of control or anything, does that sound okay to you?' She nodded her agreement.

'As for where, we don't need to go anywhere private like my room to do it. We can do it sitting right here, right now,' I suggested. 'You've already been hypnotised today, so you'll probably be more susceptible to it.'

She agreed to give it a try, and so I began the process of getting her to relax and listen to my voice. To any other clients of the hotel who saw us it would just look as if we were having an intimate conversation. I was talking very quietly so she would really have to listen and concentrate on my words. Within a few minutes I could tell she was, 'under,' so I took her deeper still, reinforcing my 'hold,' on her mind, and then I made some suggestions and asked her some questions.

'Jane, I want you to remember being onstage this afternoon, and seeing that 'handsome,' young man beside you. How did you feel?'

'Excited, so excited,' she gasped out, breathing more heavily already.

'What did you want Jane?' I asked.

'Him, I wanted him to make love to me, take me to bed,' she replied.

'Did you feel sexy? What did you want him to do Jane,'

'Oh god yes, sexy... so sexy, so horny... between my legs... my nipples... I was desperate for him,' she moaned quietly.

'Did you like that feeling Jane?' I asked.

'Yes, I loved it.'

'You want to feel it again, right now, don't you?' I suggested. 'let that feeling come back Jane. Feel the excitement between your legs. You feel horny like you never have before.' She arched her back sexily then relaxed. I noticed her knees had drifted apart, almost offering her pussy.

'How does that feel Jane?' knowing what the answer would be.

'Good, it feels so good, I love it,' she whimpered.

'You will still feel the same when you wake up Jane. This time it won't go away. You need sex to be happy and healthy. Repeat after me, "I need sex to be happy and healthy," and she repeated it, then I made her say it again reinforcing the command.

'Okay, "sleep," Jane,' I commanded, and she relaxed. I waited a moment or two, then implanted the suggestion that when I said 'sleep,' she would always go under again. It was just a precaution in case I needed to go back and further reinforce if necessary. It had been a very light hypnosis and I wasn't sure how effective it would be.

'Listen to me Jane,' I spoke again. 'when I count from three to one backwards you will awaken feeling wonderful, you will feel beautiful, you will feel ready for sex when you want to and have the opportunity. You will be in complete control of your sexuality,' and I repeated, 'when I count backwards from three to one you will be wide awake and happy. 3-2-1, and awake.' She lifted her head, eyes open, bright and alert, and looked around her.

'How do you feel Jane?' I asked her. She gave me the most glorious smile.

'Amazing, really good. As good as I did this afternoon, but it hasn't gone away this time. That feeling is still with me, I still feel beautiful and..' she lowered her voice and leaned into me, 'so fucking horny. For the first time in my life I want to make love, have sex. It's exhilarating, I can hardly wait.'

She looked at me then, a wicked smile on her face and leaned over, and kissed me. A tongue to tongue, lustful kiss. It went on for a while, and her breathing was out of control by the time we broke apart. Well, we had to, we were in a classy hotel, and the management may have thought it wasn't quite the done thing for two people to be kissing so passionately in their foyer, secluded though our seats were behind some large potted, palm-like plants.

'Jane that was a wonderful kiss,' I complimented her, and she nodded enthusiastically in agreement, a huge smile on her lovely face.

'Yes it was,' she agreed, 'let's do it again,' and she leaned into me once more. I tried to hold her off, not wanting to take advantage of her, and she looked a little distressed. 'What's wrong, don't you like me, don't you want me?' she said, obviously upset.

'Jane, like is not a word that describes how I feel about you, and yes of course I want you, but I'm just a little worried that you're only doing this because of the hypnosis.' She shook her head and protested.

'No, I'm not! I'm fully aware of what's going on. I just want to do it so much. I'm a thirty year old virgin for fucks sake,' she declared vehemently. 'I have a lot of catching up to do. You're here with me now, I enjoyed our kiss, and I know by that bulge straining the front of your trousers that you want me too.'

'I was attracted to you at the show this afternoon,' she went on, her eyes never leaving mine for a second. 'Why do you think I went to your dressing room? Yes, I needed help, but you looked so approachable and friendly, and I was right. You're a really nice guy and you've helped me get over that last barrier. I want you, and I want you now,' she practically hissed in my ear.

'Of course, if you're gay, or married, or whatever, then I apologise and will understand?' she queried. I confirmed that I was neither gay, nor married, and that irresistible smile was back again. 'I'm going to stand up now,' she said taking the initiative, 'and take your hand. Get up off that armchair and lead me to your room.' She looked at her watch, 'We have three hours until your next show,' and then added with a wicked smile, 'whatever shall we do with all that time?'

'Eh...' I croaked, 'I dunno, my brain has melted, but I'm sure we'll think of something.' She laughed a deep throaty laugh, and hand in hand we strolled across the foyer to the elevators.

I was surprised when we got to the room how calm we were about the situation. We didn't go at it hammer and tongs as though there was no tomorrow, as might have been expected. No, we sat quite calmly on the edge of the bed and resumed kissing as we had done in the hotel foyer. This time of course there was no hotel staff or other people to see us and cramp our style, and with inhibitions gone, we slowly started to explore further.

We both became very tactile, caressing each other as we kissed. I felt her breasts though her sparkly top, and the little moans and sighs let me know she was liking it, so I next slipped my hand under her loose top and played with her tits through the lacy fabric of her bra.

Jane, after waiting so long was impatient to say the least. She stopped kissing and caressing me, pulling back a little, and those elegant hands of hers, lifted the top higher, over her head and off, throwing it carelessly on the floor. Not hesitating at all, her hands went round behind her back to unfasten her bra, and then she pulled the straps off her shoulders and down, revealing her beautiful breasts to me, on full naked display to my utter delight. Believe me they were something to be delighted about. About 34C at first glance, but that's all I had time for as she came into my arms again, and now as we kissed she was unbuttoning my shirt, and scrabbling at my belt buckle.

We had started off quite calmly, but now led by Jane, the pace was hotting up. Trying to slow her down a bit, I pushed her back on the bed, and half lay on top of her as I kissed her mouth and played with those wonderful tits of hers, They were beautifully shaped, the dark areolae about an inch and a half across, and her nipples were to die for. Big and chunky, already hard an erect they could only get bigger and more swollen as I pinched them, and the lowering my head down across her fabulous body, I licked and sucked them. She put a hand behind my head and pulled me harder against her, as I suckled.

'Oh god... oh my god... that feels wonderful,' she gasped out. 'I never knew my tits could feel so good... don't stop.' I had no intention of stopping anytime soon, but in a few minutes, I increased the sensations she was feeling by stroking and lightly massaging her legs. My hand delved slowly under the hem of her skirt, stroking the lovely soft skin of her legs, and then the insides of her thighs, heading north to the promised land. She wore no tights, (pantyhose) it was the summer, and her legs were naturally suntanned, with that smooth sheen of beautifully shaven legs.

As I stroked higher, she unashamedly opened those long, slender legs, welcoming me to her untouched virgin pussy. I wanted to draw it out, making this, her first time something memorable, while she on the other hand was eager for our lovemaking to be consummated.

I was determined that this was one contest of wills I was going to win. Her first time was going to be in my hands, I wanted it to be special, so I deliberately slowed things down, taking my time. I knew she would thank me later, but for now she was all impatience and haste.

As I stroked her thighs, pushing them further apart, she reached down and pulled her tight skirt higher until it was around her waist. Now her legs, unhampered by her tight skirt could open as wide as she wanted. She started to pull down her panties, but I slapped her hands away playfully.

'Leave them on please, allow me the pleasure of taking them off,' and for once she acquiesced, settling for letting her hand search for my hard cock. She made a light moaning sound, which I took to be approval as she found my hardness, and stroked me lightly. Meantime, my hand had reached the upper limits of her thighs without touching her pussy through her panties yet. She was lifting her bottom off the bed, her pussy blindly seeking contact with my hand. I traced around the fabric of her panties, teasing her with the sensation of being caressed so closely, but just out of reach. Finally she could stand it no more.

'Oh please, please... touch me,' she wailed impatiently. 'Touch my pussy, please,' her plea was almost a sob, her voice sounding weak and tremulous as if she was ready to burst into tears. So, I let my hand brush lightly against the gusset of her panties, tracing the mound of her labia through the skimpy fabric.

'Oh god yes... yes... don't stop... please don't stop now,' and as she said it my hand burrowed under her panties, finally touching naked skin. She wasn't shaven, but she was very closely trimmed and then her impatience rubbed off on me too, and I wanted to feel her pussy properly. I massaged the trimmed pubic mound, knowing the sensations would be felt lower down, but then, what the hell, I let my hand slip lower tracing her moist groin on either side of her pussy, yet still not touching the her properly.

Her labia and hot slippery interior were waiting, so I teased her no more and let my middle finger slip along the furrow created by her open pussy lips. She was incredibly wet, years of pent up need seemed to be flowing from her in a thick viscous tide. The two fingers I slipped between her pussy lips slid in as far as they could with no resistance whatsoever, and she cried out her approval.

'Oh shit... oh my god.... oh holy fuck.' She clung to me helplessly as I let my fingers stretch her a little, slipping in and out, bringing new and exciting feelings she had never felt before.

'I'm frightened,' she gasped out suddenly, 'it's too much...oh shit...oh fuck... I don't think... I can take much more...'

'Just let it take you Jane, my darling,' I said quietly. 'It will feel wonderful I promise, even better than it does now. Let it take you, just go with it. Let me feel you come.' I held her even tighter and whispered encouragement in her ear as I redoubled my fingering of her glorious wetness.

I could feel her vaginal walls clenching and relaxing, and then I knew there was no way she could stop now. Her voice got louder and her words more unintelligible and then she was coming, a full on pussy ripping orgasm took her, and wrung so many unfamiliar, but wonderful sensations from her body. She pushed harder against my hand, her hips swivelling rapidly up and down, instinctively rubbing herself and increasing the pressure on her clitoris, sucking every last shred of sensation from her tingling nerve endings.

When at last it was over, I took her in my arms, just holding her, occasionally giving her little affectionate kisses. She eventually opened her eyes and there were tears there. I asked her if she was upset, and she shook her head violently, a little too overcome to speak I thought, but eventually it came out.

'I never knew, oh dear god, I never knew anything could feel like that,' she said quietly. 'I've wasted so many years, at least ten, or even more, and all because of those damned bullies at school. I'm so happy, but yet filled with regrets because of what happened.'

'Well, you know now, and it's time to put all that shit behind you. You're an amazing woman Jane, and now that you've opened up, you are going to become an amazing and responsive lover too. Take my word for that,' and I kissed her again, slipping my fingers between her open legs and into her pussy again. She pushed her hips up off the bed to met my touch and moaned again.

I slipped down off the bed, and knelt on the floor between her legs, and reaching up I pulled her wet panties off. She lifted her hips to help me and lay back down again, spreading her perfect legs wide apart. No shyness now, and her pussy was there right in front of me looking amazing. Her labia were quite pronounced and pouting wetly. Not quite the most impressive pussy I've ever seen in terms of the labia size, but beautiful all the same.

I think it's no secret by now that I like a woman to have big, thick, and protruding labia, something to get my tongue, fingers and cock into. All the same, Jane had a pussy to be proud of, and it looked great to me. As I said, it was protruding and pouting wetly, and the aroma of sheer feminine sex emanating from it, made my heart beat faster still. The sight and aroma were a complete sensual delight to be enjoyed, and the best way to enjoy it was to get in there.

I leaned in further between her legs and began to kiss and nuzzle the inside of her thighs. Her thighs began to tremble and quiver, tiny spasms of enjoyment, so I lifted her legs higher and placed them over my shoulders, letting her rest them there while I went about giving her yet another orgasm. She didn't know it yet, but that's what was going to happen.

I licked, kissed, and stroked the smooth sensitive skin as I moved higher until I came to the natural end of my journey, where those wonderful legs met her body. Her pussy and groin were spread out before me, so making her wait a little longer, I licked up both sides of her pussy, trailing my tongue into her groin, tasting the saltiness of her skin and making her writhe with pleasure and expectation. Her hips were beginning to push up just a little bit, eager for more contact, which wouldn't be long in coming.

My eyes and nose were less than two inches away from her feminine delight, and I marvelled at the perfect pinkness between her lips, the darker skin of her groin, pussy, and labia. Her juices were seeping from between those lips, her whole pussy and the area around it was wet, glistening and shining in the light. This was one hell of a wet cunt! Sorry, I hate to be crude, but it was just as I described it, open, wet, oozing her thick, slippery fluids, some of which had overflowed her pussy and trickled down into her arse crack.

I checked it out while I was there, a lovely little tight dark star. 'Is everything about this woman perfect?' I thought. I licked along the perineum, that little bridge of skin between arse and pussy. She liked that, but she liked my tongue probing deep into her pussy even better, and now I could tell by listening to her reactions that she was well on her way again as I listened to her moaning and groaning, mewling and whimpering with pleasure.

She really loved it when I licked further up and found that lovely little pearlescent button, her clitoris. She arched up off the bed, and moaned loudly.

'Oh fuck... oh yes...shit... don't stop... oh god... it's...it's...oh fuck,' she called out. Now that I was working on her clitoris with my mouth, there was a small a vacancy left behind, so I filled it with my two middle fingers. They slipped deep into her pussy, and within seconds I had found her g-spot, that little patch of slightly rougher textured skin behind her pubic bone.

'Oh...' she gasped as I massaged her g-spot. 'Oh... fuck, fuck, fuck... what are you doing to me now... oh yes...oh yes... I'm going to come... yes... yes... I'm going... ooooohh... fffff...u...ck.......,' and with those last words she arched violently up off the bed, ramming her pussy hard against my face, her hands holding my head between her legs, rubbing her fragrant wetness all over my face as she came uncontrollably.