More Power Of Suggestion 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kneeling on the floor I dropped my pants, releasing my cock at last. Jane was still lying on the edge of the bed, coming down from that monumental orgasm that had just wracked her body. Her legs were still open, pussy leaking wetly, and it looked like a good place to put my painfully stiff erection into.

I got up off the floor and rubbed my swollen knob against her pussy lips covering me in her natural lubricant, and when I judged I was wet enough, I pushed between those open lips until my knob was swallowed by her pussy. Her eyes were still closed, she was still breathing heavily, and may have been slightly distracted in the aftermath of her orgasm and not quite sure of what was going on. With my second thrust there could be no doubt, and I slid home deep into her pussy until my balls were resting against her arse cheeks. Her eyes flashed open and she smiled at me.

'Oh fuck yes, oh fuck... at last...I feel so full... I've waited so long for this. Make love to me please... this is my first... oh god... it feels so good,' she moaned as I began to stroke in and out. She closed her eyes again, giving herself over wholeheartedly to the new sensations between her legs, my invading cock stretching her vaginal canal. There was no hymen to break, but women are so active with sports, horse riding, cycling, etc, in these modern times, plus the use of tampons, there very rarely is, despite what the writers of erotic fiction often tell us.

Her pussy felt absolutely sublime, so smooth, wet and slippery, there was barely any friction at all, but it felt so good. Her pussy walls enclosed me, grasping and clenching, forming and reforming around me. Giving way on the instrokes and sucking at me as I withdrew, only for me to drive back in again to open her up. She was moaning pleasurably with every stroke, my cock reaming her pussy, touching her where nothing, no cock or fingers had ever touched her before. Virgin territory as the saying goes, and this was her virgin territory.

I could feel her body which was pushing up at me quicken a little, signalling that she was getting more exited. I was hoping she would come quickly, because quite honestly, she was one of the most beautiful and exciting women I had ever had. I wasn't sure quite how long I could hold out before I came too. I desperately wanted her to come again before me. After all, this was her first time, and I wanted it to be special, plus I love to give a woman pleasure anyway, that's my 'thing.'

I started speaking to her, whispering into her ear to excite her even more. I've found that speaking to a woman during sex can be very effective. It's almost like hypnotic suggestion without the hypnosis.

'You're so beautiful Jane, and so fucking sexy. You excite me so much. I love your boobs; your pussy feels amazing - I love my cock sliding into your hot pussy. Oh Jane you're so fucking wet. Come for me my darling, come for me, let me hear you coming. Oh yes, your pussy feels like a mouth sucking my cock. I can feel your excitement, this is going to be a really big one. You're going to have a big orgasm, a huge orgasm. That hot little pussy of your is on fire, give it to me baby, etc, etc..' Tell her how she's going to feel, tell her how she feels, how she makes you feel. She'll love it, so don't hold back. Make it about her, and she'll reward you ten times over.

It seemed to be working well with Jane too, she was getting more and more excited as I spoke to her. I knew she was susceptible to my voice anyway, although I emphasise this wasn't hypnosis, just another kind of suggestion, almost subliminal, but very intense given the fact that she was in the throes of a deep sexual experience.

'Oh yes... it's good... oh fuck... I'm going to come again... oh, oh... nnnnnnn... hah... oh... that's it... oh fuck me... yes... ooooooooooh,' she moaned, almost a scream, and she was so obviously coming. So exciting that I couldn't hold back anymore, and felt myself coming in a rush, squirting and expelling hot spurts of my come into her warm, juicy depths. She must have felt it too because her excitement levels shot up again, and she seemed to have another mini orgasm on the tail of the main one.

We just lay there, getting our breathing back to normal and recovering for a good while afterwards, but content just to lie there in each other's arms. I held her in my arms, and she seemed to like that.

A little while later, I looked at my watch, and saw that I needed to get up and have a shower. We were both rather aromatic from all those sexual body fluids that had been swilling about, and I needed to clean up before this evening's performance. I managed to extricate my arm gently from under her; she was sleeping and I didn't want to waken her up.

I managed to get showered, and dressed without further distraction. Mind you, the sight of her lying there, the covers only half covering her, the glorious tits on full view was quite some distraction. I studied her for a little while, almost totally overawed by how beautiful she was.

'How did I ever get to be so lucky?' I mused. 'How did I ever deserve to fuck... no... I didn't fuck her, I made love to her. How did I ever get to be with such a goddess?' I'll never for the life of me understand it, but there it was. I had made love with her, and not only that, I was the first!! With luck like that I was thinking, maybe I should have bought tickets for the 'Euro-millions,' lottery this week.

'A penny for your thoughts,' her voice said quietly from the bed, startling me. How long had she been awake and watching me? 'I see you're up and dressed, were you going to do a "runner," now that you've used me shamelessly you dirty devil?' she laughed. I went to her and bent over her on the bed and kissed her. 'Come back to bed,' she pleaded, 'Let's start again.'

'I'd love that sweetheart,' I explained, 'but I have to be at the theatre in just over half an hour. Get up, get dressed and you can come with me, and after the show... I'm sure I can muster up the strength to start again. In fact I can't think of anything I'd like better than to be with you tonight.' She threw back the covers, totally nude and sat on the edge of the bed looking a bit like a dark haired sitting version of Botticelli's Venus.

'Oh god, I stink of sex,' she declared. 'Let me go home, get showered, and a change of clothing and I'll meet you at the theatre if that's okay?' she asked me. I agreed of course and said I'd leave a ticket for her at the box office, but also told her that if she got there before the performance started, to just come backstage and she could see the show from a different perspective if she wanted to.

Afterwards we might go to a restaurant for a late supper I promised, or we could just come back here to the hotel and I'd make a tasty snack of her pussy. She laughed again as she pulled on her clothes hastily, and kissed me, a lingering and passionate goodbye kiss with a promise to see me soon, and she was gone.

This was supposed to be the final episode of this series, but I can see I'm going to need another chapter before my 'hero,' moves on to the next town. It's late on a Saturday night, I'm tired. I'll start part four, the conclusion of this series, when I'm slept and refreshed. Sex is so much fun, but can be exhausting. (If done right)