More Power Of Suggestion 04

Story Info
Jane gets even more sex instructions and loves it.
4.7k words
4.86
7.6k
4
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a 'hard-core,' mind control story, no mindless zombie like woman being made to do something against her will. Just a little light hypnosis to influence a sensual woman into doing something she may well have done anyway. Perhaps a little reluctantly to begin with, but the gentle hand of hypnotic suggestion can help to break the ice and lead her in the right direction.

On the Saturday afternoon, after the matinee performance where she had been one of the volunteers taking part in our theatrical hypnosis stage show, I had a wonderful and very intimate meeting with Jane in my hotel. We had to part again temporarily in the early evening, reluctantly it has to be said, but I had to leave and do my evening show at the local theatre. She had gone home for a change of clothing, and to shower after a very pleasurable afternoon exploring her newly recovered sexuality.

I had left a ticket for her at the box-office, but told her if she got there before the performance had started, to come back stage so she could see behind the scenes. I wanted to see her again, and desperately hoped she would come as promised, and she didn't let me down. I heard a light knock on the dressing room door, about twenty minute before I was due to go onstage and opened it to find Jane there, smiling all over her beautiful face.

'Just me' she announced, coming into my arms immediately, turning up her face expectantly for a kiss of welcome. Well, she certainly got that as my tongue pushed against her lips and she opened her beautiful mouth to welcome me in. We kissed for long minutes, caressing and stroking until her breathing was totally out of control again.

I fondled her breasts through the material of her dress, and she moaned with excitement, reaching down between my legs and feeling the hardness of my cock through the material of my trousers. Encouraged by her eagerness, I quickly stooped a little lower and slipped my hand under her beautiful red dress, and up between her silky thighs, rubbing her pussy through the skimpy panties. I stroked a little higher, up and then my fingers slid down under the waistband of the panties, down, down over her pubic mound and then under, finding her pussy was already wet.

I caressed around her pussy, teasing her, before letting my fingers split her generous labia apart. A further deluge of her fragrant, slippery essence was released onto my fingers before I slipped them knuckle deep into her hot pussy. She almost collapsed, and I could feel her legs trembling and shaking. She clung to me helplessly, legs open, her pussy at my mercy as I fingered her more and more rapidly.

'Oh fuck... I'm coming...oh shit... shit, shit, ssshhhh...it...' She moaned loudly, thrusting her pelvis back and forth, fucking my fingers wantonly. She'd gotten a taste for it now, and I wanted to keep her 'on the boil,' as the saying goes, and she was most certainly hot for any kind of sexual action now that she had discovered just how wonderful it could be.

Unfortunately, time was short, and I had to leave her almost immediately to go onstage for the evening performance. Although she had a courtesy ticket, she didn't take her seat in the auditorium, but preferred to sit in a chair at the side of the stage, in the 'wings,' as they are known in the theatrical world. That's where the phrase, 'waiting in the wings,' is derived from; it's a theatrical term. It just means being ready and waiting to go onstage, and that's where actors wait before making their appearance in front of the audience. There were no changes of scenery, etc, for our show, so she wouldn't be in the way of the stage hands or anything.

I went on and did my twenty minute, warm up act, singing and playing guitar, cracking a few jokes, all designed to get them in a good mood. A slight interval as my musical equipment was wheeled off stage, and then Charlie was introduced by me, now playing the part of the MC this time, and off we went.

It was a well oiled and rehearsed show, so it went really well as usual. There were a couple of very attractive women volunteers, and any other night I would have been making a play for one of them. There was no chance of that tonight though, not with Jane waiting in the wings. We had unfinished business, and I kept thinkin of that Lionel Ritchie song, 'All Night Long.'

I was determined to work my way through as many different positions, etc, everything I knew, almost as if educating her sexually, and leave my mark when I had to leave Jane behind, as I inevitably would tomorrow. I would have preferred another day or two with her, but then maybe it was just as well I had to move on to 'another town and another show.' Otherwise I may have fallen head over heels for her, she was that kind of woman., easy to love.

When we got back to the hotel room, the first thing Jane did was reach up under her dress, and remove her panties. When she saw me looking at her, she laughed, but looking a bit embarrassed too and tried to explain.

'I've been desperate to take them off for ages. They are absolutely soaked and very uncomfortable, but I kept them on because I thought they'd maybe soak up some of my wetness, and act as a barrier rather than have it seep through the material of my dress when I was sitting down. Having a big wet patch showing at the back of my dress wouldn't be a good look now, would it?' she asked, laughing.

'I suppose it wouldn't,' I replied, agreeing with her. 'Maybe we should get that dress off, just in case. It's a lovely dress, and you look amazing in it, so it would be a shame to get it stained, and anyway, you will look even more amazing without it.' She laughed at my words.

'You dirty devil, you're not at all predictable are you?' she said, laughing again and turning her back to me. 'Unzip me please.' I moved in behind her as she stood by the bed, and instead of unzipping her dress, I put my arms around her waist affectionately, kissing her neck, making her shiver in the nicest possible way. I pulled her back against me letting her feel the hardness of my cock poking aginst her slim arse.

'Mmm...' she sighed, 'is that all for me,' as she reached round behind herself feeling for and finding my hardness, squeezing me gently. My hands had drifted up and were now squeezing her tits, massaging, finding the nipples, tweaking them gently, and making her even more excited. 'Zip!,' she reminded me breathlessly, and so I fiddled around with the little tag at the top of her dress, and once that was unhooked, I slid the zip all the way down until the swell and crack of her arse cheeks was just visible. I stopped to admire her body for a second or two, just perfection I concluded.

She shrugged out of the top part of her dress and it fell as far as her waist where the swell of her hips, and my hard cock pressing against her, stopped its decent. I was too busy unfastening her bra to notice, and within seconds the elasticated straps of the bra relaxed and I pushed the shoulder straps off, slipping my hands inside the cups onto the wonderfully smooth skin of her breasts. She moaned as I squeezed and pulled on her nipples in a 'milking motion,' adding even more to her excitement, and mine.

I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as she stood there, and she helpfully reached down to push the dress over the soft swell of her hips. It fell to the floor where she stepped out of it, and picked it up off the floor, throwing it onto a chair. With the dress gone she was left wearing nothing but her very strappy and feminine high heeled shoes. I'm not into shoes and feet, but it looked kinda hot I had to admit. I continued to kiss her neck and back, never letting up for a second, with my hands caressing and stroking her back and sides too. Meanwhile I had released and dropped my pants and unbuttoned my shirt while she was pushing her dress down, so I was naked too..

I pulled her back against me again, letting her feel my stiff cock, and she opened her legs, letting me know exactly where she wanted it. I caressed with my right hand sensuously down from the nipple it was squeezing, over her flat stomach, and you've guessed it, headed for her pussy. As it slipped between her legs she opened them a little further, and I stroked her labia, concentrating on her clitoris for long enough to get her really desperate. She tried to turn to come into my arms, but I had other plans and pushed her closer to the edge of the bed.

'Kneel on the bed sweetheart,' I whispered into her ear, and she did as I asked. 'Spread your legs a little bit wider for me now, oh yes, that's it,' I said, praising her, as my fingers, still between her legs were inflicting even more pleasure to her already overloaded senses. I didn't even have to push her forward or tell her what to do.

She bent over, her hands on the bed adopting the doggy position instinctively. I was still standing on the floor, which I like in this position as it gives me a good stable surface instead of kneeling on a spongy bed. I looked down at her beautiful arse and then between her thighs where I could see her pussy, labia pouting proudly, and glittering in the room light with her wetness.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against her lips, drawing even more moans of pleasure, wetting my knob with her juices and then I began to push in.

'Oh yes my love,' she gasped, 'oh yes, that's what I need...oh please... give it to me... give to me please,' and because she asked so nicely, I pushed my eager cock as deeply into her pussy as it could go until my balls slapped gently against her clitoris. I left it there for a moment, just exulting in that feeling of possessing the pussy of such a beautiful woman.

She felt absolutely wonderful, her wetness, her warmth, she smoothness of her vaginal walls holding me tightly, just glorying at being inside her body. It was her who took the initiative, slipping forward a tiny bit before pushing back onto me. She groaned loudly.

'Oh god, that feels so good... I like this... this way... oh shit... I love... it... love it.' And she pushed again, so I withdrew and slid back home, and she moaned again. No longer supporting herself with her hand, she went down on her elbows, and from there further down until her head was resting on her forearms flat on the bed. What I think of as 'extreme doggy,' but it brought her pussy into the best position for an even deeper penetration of her feminine delight.

Now I began stroking in and out seriously, and she didn't kneel there just taking it passively. She was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Wriggling her hips in a grinding circular motion, pushing back hard letting me know that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her. She may have been inexperienced, but the girl was a naturally sexual being in her heart, and was loving her newly discovered libido.

'Oh god,' she mewled, sounding as if she was crying or in pain, 'Argh... oh fuck... oh shit... oh...oh...o... oh fuck... ah...ah...ah... oh fuck... I'm going to come....oooooh... fuck,' and she did. Her hips went into overdrive, grinding her pussy violently against my cock almost as if she was trying to expel this invading presence, but I knew it was the opposite. She was loving it, wanting more of it, but her orgasm was so powerful it had taken control of her mind and body, and her whole world in that instant was between her legs and my cock plunging in and out of her depths.

I was still hard when she finally came down from her climax, but I let her slip off of my cock and fall forward on the bed, where she lay face down , gasping to recover her breath. Her legs were still open and I could see that wonderful pussy gaping wide, wet and shiny, twitching with little aftershocks. She moaned again, and I climbed onto the bed, straddling her body, caressing her shoulders, calming her down until her breathing was back to normal.

I maneuvered her over onto her back and she compliantly did as I asked. She stretched, her arms above her head, smiling with happiness and satisfaction. Her tits looked amazing, nipples pointing towards the ceiling, but I had other plans. She opened her legs again, displaying herself, perhaps unconsciously tempting me to give her even more attention, but it was an entirely superfluous gesture. I had no intention of leaving that wonderful pussy unattended for the foreseeable future. In my mind, we had only just begun, and it wasn't even midnight yet. The night was young.

I looked down on her as she lay there, and what a wonderful sight she was to my eyes. The most beautiful woman I had ever made love to was lying there, stretched out in front of me. Great boobs, a slim taut waist and flat stomach. Her wonderful shapely legs were outstretched, open wide, her fabulous pussy wantonly displayed for my convenience.

'Oh no...no.' she protested moments later. 'I'm still too sensitive,' she was looking down at me, looking slightly anguished. I looked up along the length of her body, smiling at her from my vantage point between her legs, which she instinctively tried to close. Thankfully she couldn't because my head was in the way, and my tongue was lapping her juices from her pussy.

'Stop... stop...' she pleaded, but it was already too late with my two middle fingers embedded in her pink interior. I very gently, keeping in mind her sensitivity, massaged her g-spot, and seconds later she surrendered to the inevitable and closed her eyes, her head falling back on the bed with her hips lifting just enough to let me know she was past the 'sensitive,' stage.

As I continued to lap at her pussy she became ever more animated, her hips moving up and down in that instinctive sexual movement, letting me know she was enjoying it again. She also became more vocal again too, encouraging me to adore her pussy with my mouth and fingers.

'Oh fuck, that feels so good...' she gasped out loudly. 'you're amazing... oh shit... oh there, just there...oh holy shit... faaa...uck.' I looked up across her body again to see her pulling and pinching her nipples, quite hard. It was all adding to the sensations wracking her body, bringing her ever closer to the edge again. 'That's it... that's it... oh god...oh fuck... I can feel it... again... coming again... again,' and sure enough she began to moan almost continuously, becoming more and more frantic in her movements, writhing in ecstasy on the bed as her climax took control once more.

She clamped those wonderful thighs together, imprisoning my head between them, holding my head tightly against her pussy with her hands while pushing herself in all her slippery, wet glory hard against my face. I felt like I was drowning in her juices, it was so hard to breathe, and for a second I thought, 'what a way to go.' Then as her orgasm began to wane, her thighs relaxed, and released me from their divine imprisonment. I took one last breath and sniff at her pussy, the aroma was heady and intoxicating, and I crawled up the bed into her arms.

She immediately held me tightly, pressing her tits into my chest, kissing me, tasting her essence on my face and lips.

'You seem to love sucking my pussy,' she said quietly, and I agreed that I did indeed love it, and furthermore it was such a lovely pussy, I just couldn't resist sticking my tongue in it every time I got anywhere near it. She smiled at me.

'I love it too, I never dreamed of such a thing happening to me. It feels totally amazing and I want you to take me with your mouth anytime you feel you want to. You have my permission, I'll never stop you,' she laughed.

'I don't just love your pussy sweetheart,' I explained. 'I love your face,' and I kissed it as if to illustrate what I was meaning. First her brow, then her eyes, and I kissed her eyelids when she closed them, her nose, and I kissed the tip of that too. She laughed again. 'I love your cheeks, and your mouth,' and I kissed her mouth. There was no more speaking for a while as we kissed, but my hands were doing a lot of the talking for me now, stroking and caressing her body all over.

Despite the orgasms she had already enjoyed, all my touching and kissing was winding her up again. She took my cock in her hand and began to play with it, and without my even mentioning it, she edged further down the bed, and I watched her as she went.

'Was she thinking about sucking my cock?' I wondered. I had never even mentioned it so far, but of course girls talk and she must have heard friends talking about it I surmised. It would be interesting to see what she did when she got down there, and I didn't have long to wait.

'I want to suck your cock,' she said. No preamble, no hesitation. She looked up at me as if asking permission, a hesitant smile on her face. 'I hear men really like that a lot, and you've been so amazing to me I want to do it for you too.' I nodded. 'Tell me what to do, you know I've never done this before,' she said as she pleaded for advice.

'Just kiss it to start with, then kiss along the length and then if you want to, just take it in your mouth. You can't really do anything wrong unless you bite it. Suck it gently, use your tongue, and rub it up and down with your hand as well if you want to. It will feel wonderful no matter what you do. Your mouth is very like your pussy to a cock, it's hot and wet and feels wonderful.' She smiled up at me and then began to do as I suggested, licking along my length, kissing, sucking, until she finally opened her mouth wide, hesitated for a moment and then I watched in awe as my cock disappeared into the gorgeous mouth of my lover. It felt sublime and I watched as her head bobbed up and down on my length.

'Oh Jane, you're a natural cock sucker,' I complimented her half-jokingly, 'you're doing great, and that feels amazing. If you keep that up I'm going to come in your mouth.' She quickly stopped doing what she was doing, and looked at me.

'You will let me know when you're going to come, won't you... please? What do I do then, do I swallow your... your... stuff, or take it out of my mouth, or what do I do? Please help me.

'Some women swallow, some spit it out, it's up to you, but I prefer to come in your pussy anyway, so if you want to stop for now that's okay with me too.' I assured her.

'Are my cock-sucking skills that bad?' she said, pretending her feelings were hurt.

'Jane, it felt wonderful, and it was so exciting to see your beautiful lips sucking my cock, but it really is true, I really do prefer to come in your pussy. I'm not saying you should never suck my dick again, and maybe I'll come in your mouth one of these days, if we meet again, but for now I want you to get your stunningly beautiful arse up this bed, open your legs and let me fuck you properly.' She laughed again.

'Well, I suppose if you put it like that, your wish is my command,' she joked, and crawling up the bed she turned over on her back and spread her legs displaying that gorgeous pussy. It was still dribbling and leaking, a very inviting proposition for my hard cock. Getting up, I hovered above her for a few seconds as I got myself in position, and she reached down grasping me in her hand, guiding me into her hot opening, and in I went, slipping in with the greatest of ease due to the aforementioned wetness.

'Oh yes my love,' she gasped, 'I agree. It feels much better in my pussy than in my mouth. Oh god yes... it feels much better there... where it belongs... I like it there... best... of all,' and her voice tailed away as I began to move, plunging in and out of her crevice. 'Oh fuck... yes,' was all she said as her excitement levels rose once more, and she began to thrust her pelvis up at me.

I hoped she would come quickly, hoping her pussy was sensitised enough by so much recent unaccustomed activity that she would come fast. I had held myself back for her sake, wanting to make our lovemaking special for her, but now I didn't know how much longer I could hold it back.

12