More Power Of Suggestion 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needn't have worried, she responded beautifully. She was really into this sex thing after waiting for so many years, and all this fucking, sucking, and whatever was exciting her beyond belief. Within a couple of minutes I heard her moaning and groaning with excitement.

'Are you going to come for me again baby?' I whispered affectionately in her ear. She nodded and replied.

'Uh-huh,' she whimpered helplessly, 'you're making me come again... oh fuck... yes... you... are. Oh... fuck me... fuck me...please... oh yes, yes,' and my wonderful Jane was coming again, unexpectedly quicker than I thought, and just as her orgasm began to fade, mine kicked in, pulsing and throbbing, shooting all the come I had left into her hot and willing pussy. She cried out as she felt it.

'Oh yes, fill me with your come, give it to me darling. I can feel it deep in my hole. I want it all', and then her orgasm over, her body relaxed entirely. I stayed there for a moment or two until I felt myself soften within her, and slowly pulled out, collapsing on the bed beside her. We cuddled and kissed, cosy and comfortable in each other's arms.

We continued to make love intermittently over the next few hours, she particularly loved straddling my body a little later and being on top for a change, and I loved it too. Seeing those glorious tits bounce up and down in front of my eyes while I looked up at them was rather exciting to say the least.

We finally fell asleep exhausted after 4am. I'm sure the people in the next room were grateful, and so was I.

Next morning I got up while she was still sleeping and had a shower before she was awake. She eventually woke up and saw me folding my clothes and packing them into my suitcase. She immediately threw back the covers, and got out of bed coming into my arms where she kissed me.

'Shower,' she said abruptly, 'don't leave before I get back,' and I watched her delightful arse sway gracefully to the bathroom. Just as I was putting the last of my things in the suitcase and overnight bag, she reappeared, completely naked, no bathrobe, no anything. She smiled at me, and looked down at the instant erection tenting my trousers.

'Aha, you're pleased to see me,' she laughed wickedly, coming into my arms, all warm and damp from the shower. She kissed me again and turned towards the bed, and getting on the bed she adopted the doggy position and looked back at me. Her gorgeous pink pussy invited me in to fuck it. 'C'mon, one for the road,' she laughed.

Well, how could I refuse something that was given so freely and so affectionately? Quite simply I couldn't, so I undressed again, got down on the floor behind her and sucked her pussy from behind while she pushed back and rubbed her soaking wet labia, all over my face.

Standing up, without any other further preamble, I slipped my cock deep into her pussy and fucked her. She didn't complain.

'You're a little tease this morning Jane,' I mock threatened her, 'so I'm going to fuck you good, and fuck you hard.' She was already moaning and whimpering with pleasure, and then I heard her speaking.

'Oh yes please, fuck me hard... do it... fuck me as hard as you... can,' and as I rammed into her, reaming out her pussy, she came once more, telling me she was dying, she loved it and much more as she came down from the heights. She slipped off the end of my cock and rounded on me, coming quickly off the bed and dropping on her knees before me, she reached for me, and I watched in amazement as she took my slippery cock, wet with her juices, into her mouth again.

She set to work, rubbing my cock with her hands, swirling her tongue around my knob buried deep in her mouth. It wasn't just the fact that she was sucking me, making me feel so good that made me come so quickly. Yes, that played it's part, but it was when I looked down, and saw that stunningly beautiful face and those glorious eyes looking at me so lovingly that tipped me over the edge.

'Oh god Jane,' I managed to gasp out, 'that feels fucking amazing, but I'm going to come baby, oh fuck here I come,' I warned her and seconds later I felt a powerful surge of exquisite sensation run the length of my cock, and explode into her mouth. She didn't pull me out, she didn't spit, she swallowed and swallowed, sucking on me until she had it all, every drop, and held me in her mouth until my erection softened and disappeared. She stood up at last and came into my arms, and just clung to me for minutes on end.

'I wanted to do that for you, before you go,' she said quietly. 'You know,' she went on, 'you've changed my life so completely, and I'll always be grateful. I know you have to be on your way and I wish you didn't. I could fall in love with you quite easily,' and she reached up for me, kissing me one last time. 'If you're ever anywhere within a hundred miles of here, promise me you'll call me, and I'll come to you. That's a promise, I will come to you, if you want me,' she said, so seriously, looking into my eyes.

I assured her that I couldn't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't want her, but with time against us this morning, we both got dressed again, and checking to see we hadn't left anything we vacated the room.

There were a few tears shed when she came to see Charlie and I leaving. Not all of them hers.

That's the last of this mini-series. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I can't help but fall in love with my heroines, and with someone like Jane, who could blame me? Even though she's just a figment of my imagination.

12