More Reminiscing

Story Info
More reflection on my wife when she was my girlfriend...
1.8k words
3.71
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if you've read my previous account of how I met Sue, you know our relationship is now over. The divorce is being finalized tomorrow. I just love all of this during the holidays. I guess the mix of emotions is making me nostalgic; thinking of young love and all the sexual heat it generates.

What I didn't mention my first reminiscence was Sue's parents. That fateful Summer before college where we swapped with Karen and Todd, her parents filed for divorce. Looking back, that probably prompted Sue to act the way she did when she encouraged us to explore swapping.

So our first semester in college both Sue and I were still living at home with our respective families. Hers was a tough situation, given the divorce announcement from July. So by Christmas, Sue and her mom, Patty, moved out out, sold the family house, and were now living in a very tiny one bedroom apartment. Both Sue and Patty were now roommates.

The first few weeks were awkward. Our normal routine of daily fucking was disrupted by Patty being home alot more. We still could get our sessions in, but usually had to go over to Todd's pad to make it happen. One day at the apartment, Sue and Patty asked me to do a fix it project around their place, which I was happy to do. Up to this point, Patty didn't know I had watched her porn video with her and her husband. I would have done anything for that 45 year old milf! Damn, I wanted her bad.

So after helping with the project, Patty hugged my, pressing her tits into my chest, gave me a light kiss on the lips and thanked me. Sue saw and didn't think anything of it. Once we released our embrace, Patty said, "I may have to borrow AJ more often Sue!"

Frequently Patty would let me crash on her couch. I loved this, since after we all went to bed, Sue would come out and blow me or let me plow her until I shot my load in that sweet pussy. That night was no different. Sue came out like clockwork and we fucked, quietly albeit. At one point, Sue's head was buried in the couch cushion, ass up, and I was plowing her doggie style. Fuck I loved cumming that way. Deep angle. Still jealous of Todd's 10 inch weapon hitting Sue's cervix in ways I couldn't, I just focused on the fact we were together. He was just a big cock to get relief on. Anyway...I happen to notice while I am balls deep in Sue, Patty watching us. She had her robe open and vigoruously rubbing her clit. I looked deeply into her eyes for a few minutes, all while plowing Sue's sweet pussy, then annouce I am about to cum. For some reason, I decide to pull out and baste Sue's back, and Patty nearly losses it. Patty flashes me her huge tits, then pulls her fingers out of her pussy licking them clean. She retreats to the bedroom. Sue, realizing I came all over her and she was upsey, saying, "You asshole, now I have to shower."

While Sue goes into the shower, Patty comes out, robe still open, and sits next to me. She slides her hand on my chest, abs, then down to my cock...still covered in Sue's pussy juices. She proceeds to kiss me, open mouth, our tongues dancing, then she goes down on my cock reviving it and making it rock hard. She then adjusts he position and is kneeling inbetween my legs and slides the robe off, exposing her DD tits. They are perfect. I love Sue's tits, but they are meager Bs with small nips...Pattys are huge with big knobby oatmeal cookie size nips. I was in heaven as she sucked my cock like her hoover vacuum. In between sucking my cock and balls, Patty said, "I need a man AJ. I need you to fuck me. Make me feel like I am wanted. I don't care if you're with Sue, just use my pussy as you want. I need it."

I shot my load all over her face, something I had never done. She used her fingers to lick up my cum...saying, "I want to be your whore AJ. Cum in or on me any way, any time, you want. Then sauntered off to bed. Just knowing I shot my load on both Patty and Sue that night, I was floored.

I soon fell asleep, dreaming the best I had in a long time. Sue woke me up saying she was going out for the day to clothes shop for the coming semester. She was always all day and knew I hated it, so she said she would be back after dinner. I got up and had to piss like a race horse. I then peeked in on Patty. She was laying naked in bed, DD tits out for the world to see. I just admired them. Damn I wanted her so bad. I decided to shower, so I got undressed and hopped in. No more than two minutes later I felt a hand touch my back, then lips on my ear coming from behind.

Patty said, "Hi sexy. You sleep well? I sure did after you jizzed up my face, marking me as your whore." She then kneeled in front of me, sucking me rock hard again. I proceeded to pull her up, kissing her deeply, then turned her around. She knew what I wanted. I slide my cock along her pussy, then slowly entered her. The thought of fucking my girlfriend's mom was overwhleming. Knowing Sue came out of that pussy that I'm now fucking was so hot. As if reading my mind, Patty said, "You like that pussy? That pussy that made Sue that you are now fucking?!?! I bet you want to fuck us both at the same time. I would do that if Sue will." With that I lost it, and I came so deeply in Patty. I don't know how, but she used her pussy muscles to milk my cock. Like a wave action. I was hooked on this pussy!

We fucked all afternoon. Every position. Draining my cock four more times before I was tapped out. This became a new "tradition" with Patty. I would fuck Sue at night, then one way or another, Patty and I would fuck during the day. Of course the day came when we would get caught. It wasn't that bad, I mean Sue had Todd on the side, it's just she was shocked seeing her moms legs over my shoulders as I announced, "Patty whose pussy is this I'm about to cum into?!? She cried out, "It your whore pussy AJ, I'm your whore. Seed me. Take it!"

Once the shock wore off, a few days of Sue revenge fucking Todd and his buddies, she came home. We talked about it and she said she forgave me. Two nights later, my ultimate fantasy came true when they both called me into the bedroom and I took turns fucking each of them. Fuck, I dumped two loads in each and was blissed out.

The coming days would bring an interesting change. Patty said she met a guy closer to her age, mid-40's and that she wanted to give that relationship a chance. I was happy for her. What I didn't realize is that it was Todd's dad. I soon found out that Todd's big cock, runs in the family.

Fast forward to the weekend, Sue and I come back to the apartment and find Patty having dinner with Luke, Todd's dad. We all chat, despite it being cramped in that one bedroom apartment. Patty cleans up and says that she and Luke are going to bed. She tells Luke that I sleep over frequently and am welcome to sleep in the other bed with Sue.

Sue and I watch tv for a while and begin to hear Patty and Luke getting it on. I hear Patty exclaim, "Oh my God, you're so big Luke...God you're ripping my pussy in two! Yes...Yes...YES!!!!" Sue and I get horny and decide to join them in the bedroom on our own bed. Luke briefly notices us, but keeps fucking away at Patty. The lights are on low, but I see his cock. It's even bigger than Todd's! Sue notices too.

So Sue and I start fucking and I decide to pick her up, cock in her, and carry her to the bed where Luke and Patty are. The four of us now are on the same bed, fucking away. God this is hot. At one point I am fucking Sue from behind and I see her motion to Luke. He proceeds to pull out of Patty and Sue starts to suck him off. He really has a gorgoeus cock. I mean thick, long, and beauiful balls. For some reason I am fucking Sue, but thinking if I could only suck him off...I am not gay, but guys do respect an idealic cock...like a work of art.

The inevitable happens and Sue pulls me out, turns around and Luke slides right in. She gasps, "Oh my God Luke, you're bigger than Todd! Take my pussy, use it, seed me. I want your babies. Yes....Yes....YESSSSSSS!"

Patty sits up next to him and strokes his chest and abs...kissing him, she says "Our pussies are for your pleasure Luke. We are your willing whores....aren't we Sue?!?" Sue cries out, "Yes, make us your whore daddy."

Wtf...where did daddy come from?!? Luke then proclaimed is christening of Sue's pussy by dumping load after load into her. He pulls put and Patty sucks him clean. They continue to fuck, exhausted, I pass out. The next day I wake up and see Luke is sandwiched in between Patty and Sue, they both have their heads on his chest and each one hand on his big cock. Smiling, but alseep.

Not really knowing what to make of this, I get up and leave. Two days go by and I hear nothing. So I decide to go over to the apartment. Having a key, I let myself in. I immediately hear what is occurring. Fucking. Lots of fucking. As I peek in, I can't believe my eyes, Luke and Todd are tag teaming Patty and Sue. Both ladies are grunting, screaming that they're whores that need using.

I see that Luke is slowly pressing his cock at Sue's asshole...she declares, "Take my ass daddy. Use it. Taking my ass cherry daddy. Oh God..." He then slowly enters her ass. Luke says, "Sue my baby, your so good to daddy's cock. Tell me what you want." "Daddy, cum in my asshole. Empty those balls. Then fuck me a baby. I want your baby daddy."

Fuck me. I am rock hard. What am I to do?!?