Sex in the Sauna

Story Info
Apartment sauna, the woman is only wearing a towel.
5.6k words
4.73
18k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a story of fiction. While the setting is real, the people and events are not. Everyone is of legal age or older (18+) and all sex is consensual.

Includes: voyeurism, masturbation, cunnilingus, and M/F sex.

_______________________________________

My apartment building has a pool, gym, and sauna... Southern California is a different world. The weather is amazing, so the pools are open year-round.

The other day I went for my early morning swim and workout. While I was swimming laps, another apartment dweller arrived at the pool. She was tall with long medium brunette hair, in her late 30's, early 40's, wearing a bright flowered sundress which accentuated her dark tan skin. Stopping next to one of the loungers, she dropped her canvas tote bag and pulled off her dress in one smooth motion. Her swimsuit was a black one piece, the kind you'd see at swim meets with high leg openings showing the full length of her muscular legs. She was too old to be a college athlete, but her body proves she used to be. She twisted her hair into a tight bun and wrapped a hair band around it, obviously getting ready to swim herself.

I'd like to say I'm not your typical male, contemplating sex with every female within visibility, but that would be a lie. It's not that I think about having sex with every woman I see, but I do have lots of sexual thoughts. Maybe their nipples are visible in the fabric of their shirt, and I notice them, or I ponder what their butt would feel like if I were to reach out and caress it. I don't, but the thoughts are still there. I'd like to not be that person. When I catch myself staring at a woman sexually, I try and find ways to think about something else.

The woman at the pool was coming to swim, not be sexually accessed. I was already swimming, half way through my 30th lap. Maybe I should focus on my technique and not her physique. Are my arms arching over my head the right way, or are my hand gliding in the water? The answer is no and no. My hands don't slap the water like a frantic puppy, but there is no grace to my movement. Still, I try and focus on that and not woman in the dark speedo with long legs.

Reaching the end of my lap, I attempted a flip turn and failed miserably. A fair portion of the pool splashed out onto the concrete and my body contorted as I tried to push off heading the other direction. Mostly, I looked like a drowning bird flapping his wings under the water, struggling to get back to the surface. The woman strode over to the lane next to mine and dove into the water without making a ripple. Within a few strokes, she glided past me with ease. She had to laugh to herself while she passed me by, "Poor old guy. At least he's out here trying." My ego couldn't take much more, so I finished my lap and headed for the gym.

It was an arm day, so I did my normal routing with hand weights. This also gave me a chance to stare out the windows at the pool. The swimmer was incredibly graceful. Her hands slid into the water as if they were made for it. The wake behind her was practically non-existent. She was a sight to behold.

When I was done with the gym, I grabbed my gym bag--which included a towel and a change of clothes--and stepped over to the jacuzzi for 10 mins. I hadn't broken a sweat with the workout as the pool water was keeping me cool, but the jacuzzi was next to the pool on a raised platform. This allowed me a wonderful view of the swimmer swimming her laps. Even though she'd been swimming for nearly half an hour, there was no change in her grace. She didn't look at all tired. My nearly 60-year-old body had serious envy. Even though I try and get to the gym and/or pool five days a week, I felt my age.

She finished off a lap, raised her head to look over at me in the jacuzzi. With a soft smile, she pushed her arms on the edge of the pool and lifted herself out. She must be part seal because the water seemed to just slide off her body. She grabbed her bag and dress, then headed to the showers.

Thinking this was the end of the show, I stepped out of the jacuzzi and headed to the sauna located between the men's and women's showers.

The sauna is a small room with a long wooden bench on each side, just long enough for one person to lay down. The door has a translucent window which lets in light. There is a small light overhead, but unless it's dark out, you'd never know the light was on. The room was basically a dim pine closet with a robust heater.

I set my towel down on the far end of one of the benches and pulled out a book. With my back to the wall, I put one foot on the bench, knee up to help prop up the book, and the other foot on the floor. This allows me to spread my legs and really soak in the heat. I didn't get more than one page read when the woman peaked her head in, "Would you mind company?"

Sure," I replied, "come on in."

The woman had a beige bath towel wrapped around her. While it covered her from chest to thighs, it only just did so. This is a family apartment complex, so swimsuits are required in the pool, jacuzzi, and sauna. I assumed she had her suit underneath, but with the skimpy towel, my thoughts ran to wondering what if she didn't. I grinned and then dove back to my book.

As she lay on the bench, her towel moved just enough to show a glimpse of her dark pubic hair. Any chance of not thinking sexual thoughts went right out the door. She was deft enough to flip the towel back without making it look like she was overtly trying to cover herself and yet in the same instance make sure she was completely covered. My imagination pondered all sorts of questions, where her nipples erect because of the cool pool water, or was she secretly trying to expose herself? If she was trying to expose herself, was she wet between her legs?

Stop it! Of course, she's wet between her legs. She was just swimming. Go back to your book!

I returned to my pages, but my attention was on her. With her head to the door, her feet were stretched out on the bench toward me at the far corner. She lifted her head, undid the hair band, and let her brunette hair floor out over the wooden bench. I inhaled deeply trying to catch her scent. I'm terrible.

Maybe it was wishful thinking, but maybe I have some latent physic ability. While she lay enjoying the heat, the lean muscles in her long legs shifted and flexed. First, a corner of the towel slipped, then more and more of the edge peeled away from her body to hang off the bench. Her dark curly bush was almost completely visible. There wasn't a lot of light in the sauna and the shadows along her tan skin made the first observations questionable, but by the time the towel was hanging off, the curly hair was clearly visible.

The next thing I know she raised the leg next to the wall, which not only fully uncovered her bush, but provided me with glimpse of her vulva. This proved her skin color was naturally brown, rather than just a tan. The folds of her labia were the same color as her thighs. I could go on with a host of thoughts that popped into my head at that moment, but just as I looked away trying not to stare, she turns to me, opens her eyes, and asks, "What are you reading?"

"Goliath by Westerfeld."

"Young adult literature?" she asked with an air of surprise.

"It is. Do you know it?"

"I know Westerfeld. Lovely author, it just isn't what I expected you to say."

"Were you thinking I'd be more inclined toward Ian Banks or Tom Clancy?"

"No. It's just you're reacting like your book has some 'interesting' sections in it."

Her head was turned toward me, and her eyes were staring straight at me. There was a brief pause and suddenly I twigged to the fact my cock was standing straight up in my swim shorts. They were board shorts, but the thin fabric did nothing to hold down my raging erection.

I lowered my book down over my crotch and apologized.

"No need," she replied. "I don't mind the view. It did make me curious as to what you were reading to get such a 'lovely' response."

"It's not the book," I stammered. "You're, uh..., uncovered." and I nodded to her towel.

"Oh" and she flipped up the towel. "I guess it's my turn to apologize."

"No, no apology necessary. Obviously," I began lifting my book to re-display my erection. "I was enjoying the view, more than my book."

She laughed, sat up to face me, and put both feet on the floor. "Sorry, I know I'm supposed to have on a suit, but I spent some time in Europe and there the saunas are all clothing optional. It just feels wrong to wear clothing while soaking up the heat."

"I get it and I agree. It doesn't bother me..." gesturing to my groin, "obviously."

She laughed again and let the towel drop to her hips. Her hair fell over her soft, full breast. There was no need to imagine her erect nipples. Even with the hair, her dark nipples snuck through. She put her hands on the edge of the bench to readjust her seat, then sat back with her legs slightly spread. Her hair fell back, and her round breasts glowed in the heat. Her pubic hair was full but trimmed, not just to avoid peeking out from the high cut legs of her swim suit. The lips of her vulva full and shaved, letting just a hint of the flower inside peak out. Trying to not be that creepy old man in the neighbor pool, I asked, "You're obviously a swimmer. Do you compete?"

"Oh, God, no. Not anymore. I am way too old for that. I used to though, back in college." The conversation continued as she chatted about her travels in Europe. She was a competitive swimmer, often in Germany, France, and Spain. She never made the Olympic team but came close a couple of times. The conversation was calming, so I let my book rest on the bench beside me. Following the conversation, I stopped thinking about the dark patch between her legs and focused on what she was saying. My dick slowly relaxed.

I mentioned I lived in Europe for several years and enjoyed the co-ed, clothing optional saunas. Although I'd been back in the US for nearly twenty years, "...once you go clothing optional, it's hard to go back." Why did I need to bring up nudity?

She smiled and crossed her arms under her breasts as if issuing a challenge, "I've already gone optional. Don't let me stop you. There are only the two of us here. Let yourself go."

I glanced at the window on the door. It was still well before noon, so the chances of someone coming to the pool area was slim. Even then, we would likely hear the large iron gate bang shut should someone want to come swimming. Was I really considering dropping my swimsuit in front of this gorgeous woman? Not really thinking, I took the plunge, stood up, and dropped my swim trunks to the floor.

Prior to the moment of them hitting the floor, I would have sworn my cock was better behaved. I don't know whether it was the idea of getting naked with a beautiful woman in a small, steamy room, or whether the idea of getting caught naked with a beautiful woman in a steamy room, but regardless, my cock was not relaxed. It pointed directly at the woman across from me. The purple head bobbed slightly from just being released.

She smiled, looked up at my face, then we both looked down at my crotch. She replied with a long, drawn out, "Nice."

"Sorry," I blurted out quickly sitting down to lessen the conspicuous erection. "I wasn't trying to come on to you."

"It's OK. I really don't mind." Then she repeated with almost a laugh, "really!"

Not sure what to say, I thought I should explain, who knows why I thought that was a good idea. "You have a lovely body and your bush, or, er, your pubic hair... I'm a fan of hair. I find it sexy." Squirming in my seat, not sure whether I should cross my legs to further hide my hard on or spread them as she was visibly looking at my cock.

Then it hit me, change the topic, "And your swimming is a work of art. Your form is beautiful."

"Ah, thank you. I try to keep at it when ever I can. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to forget how to do it right."

"So, it's not like riding a bike?"

"Well, yes and no. I won't ever forget how to swim, but if I don't practice it often, I will forget how to do it correctly. My form goes to shit."

"There is nothing wrong with your form."

"You've got pretty good form, too."

I coughed in disbelief, then sat forward to emphasize my point, "Are you kidding me? Did you see my flip turn? It was a mess."

"I wasn't talking about your swimming." She nods at the erection very evident between my legs.

My posture had shifted. I was sitting forward, knees apart, and the shaft of my cock sticking straight out between my thighs. I could sit back and cross my legs again, and look a complete fool, or I could lean into it. She was attractive and obviously that created the excessive blood flow to my groin. I gave up trying to be suave and sat back, knees splayed. My cock pointed up like a flag pole.

"So, talking about the elephant in the room, I take it that because of me."

"Yes," I said wanting to reach out and stroke my cock. "Like I said, I find your body, particularly your pubic hair, very sexy."

She looked down at her curly patch and swiped her fingers across it as if dusting it off. "Thank you. I keep it trimmed but prefer to have hair than look like a twelve-year-old. I earned this body."

"You take good care of it."

Her hand still playing with her public hair. Then, she reached down and pulled her thighs slightly apart with her fingers as if to get a better view of her vulva. "I like shaving the hair on my pussy lips..." She looked up suddenly, eyes wide with horror. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to be vulgar."

I laughed, "That find. I am not offended by words. Pussy is just a word. And if anyone needs to be concerned about being vulgar, I'm the one sitting here with an erection."

"And a beautiful erection it is."

"Thanks."

"Anyway, as I was saying," she said looking back down at her vulva. Her labia had grown puffier, and her vaginal lips were doing more than just peaking out. "I like shaving my pussy lips because I hate it when my hair gets caught during sex. Not to be crude or anything, but when a guy is driving it home and his cock snags on the hair, well, it isn't the most pleasant experience."

Holy fuck! Not only was I staring at this beautiful woman's pussy, but I was now thinking about what it would feel like to be driving my cock home between her legs. My cock throbbed.

Then she took a finger and hooked it on the edge of her vulva and pulled it open to show her very wet vagina lips, with the clit hood prominently on display. "Plus, when I do find a man to go down on me, I want to make it very clear where they need to spend their time."

"Your husband, boyfriend, doesn't?" I said with a sense of shock.

Laughing, she replied, "No, I have an ex-husband, but no boyfriend. Not even a friend-with-benefits."

"Oh." There was an awkward pause in the conversation. While I was pleased, she wasn't attached, I wasn't sure how or even if to take this any further.

Finally, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "I just assumed as you're so well trimmed."

"Oh, this?" She slid her fingers along the bikini line along the sides of her vulva causing my cock to practically jump across the aisle. "I just cleaned it up this morning for the swim. I wasn't expecting to have it on display for anyone."

"Do you shave or wax?"

"Shave, definitely. I haven't got the guts to wax. These puppies," She said squeezing her vulva lips together, "are very tender, very sensitive. I don't think I could stand the pain of the hair being pulled out and I certainly don't want them to become any less sensitive."

I sat mesmerized by her playing with her vulva. She wasn't masturbating, but it was still extremely erotic, given the hot air and the blatant nudity.

"What about you? Ever thought about waxing?" She looks over at my cock and the bush of long red and grey hair surrounding the base.

"No." I reached down and lightly pulled at my pubic hair showing its full length. "I like my red hair."

"It's very sexy."

"Thanks!" I look up to give her a smile for the compliment, only to find her fingers have moved from general playing with her vulva, to sliding a finger in between her labia to rub little circles on her clit.

She was staring at my cock while her fingers worked their magic. "So, since we're talking about pubic hair and genitals, what is the craziest place you've ever had sex?"

"Getting right to the point, are we?"

"Look, I haven't had any in a while, and while I hadn't come down to the pool looking for action, here I am sitting with my cunt on full display opposite a man with very nice erection. If you don't mind, I'd like to rub one out and talking about sex seems like a nice way to fuel the fire."

"Ok. I uh..." While my mind was definitely thinking about sex, I wasn't prepared to discuss my sexual history. Trying to comply and at least provide something sexual to the conversation I continued, "I don't know about the craziest place, but my favorite form of sex is cunnilingus."

"Really?"

"Oh God, yes. The smell of a woman is intoxicating. Getting so close to the source, and then to taste her, to feel her tender lips pressed against mine, to slide my tongue along her pussy and feel her shudder. Oh my God, just thinking about it gets me going." My cock responded to the images in my head as I spoke, pulsing and throbbing, begging to be touched. I wanted to, but thought I would explode, cumming all over the floor the moment I did.

I tried to draw out the story to give her images to 'fuel the fire.' When I was done, her finger was no longer making little circles, but sliding up and down along her vaginal lips, dipping into her opening, and then sliding back along the folds, her finger soaked from fingernail to knuckle. She rocked her hips forward to push harder against her finger and her brown breasts pressed out from beneath her hair, her dark nipples firm and plump.

She looked over at me staring at her. Her face was unconcerned about me in any way while her mouth was slightly open as her breathing increased, her eyes hooded, not really focusing on the world around her.

"Oh, I, uh..." I stammered. I wasn't sure whether I should start stroking myself or whether I should dive between her legs and start doing what I was talking about. Maybe I should just ask. I nodded towards her crotch, "May I?"

"Oh fuck! Please!!!"

I lowered my knees to the wooden floor, then slid my hands up along her thighs, savoring the sweat that was building up along her skin. My face dropped towards her pussy, and I took in a deep breath. She was musky yet sweet. I let my lips kiss the inside of her thigh right as it joins the hip. Her finger had increased speed, rubbing against her clit hard and fast. I reached out with my tongue to glide it up along the seam between her hips and thigh, just at the fringe of her pubic hair. The mixture of sweat and cum was delicious. Her curly black hair danced along the edge of my tongue. The next lick was further into her fur, pressing against the labia, just at the boundary of her pussy lips. My hands moved beneath her legs, sliding up along the outside of her thighs, and reaching for her hips. I pulled on her, not so much to slide her closer, but to press my face firmer into her groin. My lips met her lips, my tongue pressed flat against her vaginal opening moving back and forth.

The woman moaned. She removed her hands and slid them over the back of my head, her fingers running through my hair. I pressed my face into her crotch, letting the flat of my tongue press against her hard clit while my lips softly kissed her lips, her labia. She was soaking wet and streaming more every moment. I had to swallow every three or four licks to keep it from running down my chin.

More grunts as the woman's hips jerked up again and again. If she wasn't having an orgasm, she was close. Finally, she gripped the back of my head, pushed my face hard against her cunt, and rocked her hips up and down. "Oh my God!" She squeezed, her legs trapping my face between her thighs, and started pushing down on my head, as if to push me away. Her hands were shaking, her legs were shaking, and her cunt was flooding my mouth.

12