Standing in for Dad Ch. 03

Story Info
More Revelations for Suzie.
5.9k words
4.7
33.1k
59

Part 3 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

Suzie woke the morning after their dinner date with the Walkers, Barbara and Harry, and found she was very horny. It was still a bit early for dad to go to work so she walked nude into mom and dad's bedroom and pulled back the sheets to reveal dad had morning wood. She straddled him and sat down on daddy's cock, taking him to his balls in one gulp.

"Mmmmm, morning sweetie."

"Morning daddy, hope you don't mind? I was horny this morning."

"Best wake up call ever," Dad smiled as he began to meet my thrusts. Goodness his cock felt so good scratching my itch. His pelvis was rubbing my clit as the head of his cock rocked back and forth inside me. It wasn't long before I came and dad followed soon after. I just sat there, enjoying him being inside me when mom patted my thigh.

"Baby, your father and I discussed this last night and we decided you should know."

Uh oh. "Know what mom?"

"Well baby, this is something only your father, Barbara and I know, so you have to keep it to yourself."

"Mkay." Dang did dad's cock still feel good inside me.

"Well baby, When Barbara and I were pregnant, we were not really sure who the biological father might be. So we did some DNA tests. As it turned out, your father is also Harry's father. We never discussed it with Bill as Barbara said it really didn't matter, so respect her wishes with Harry, please."

"Wait! You mean dad was buggering his own son and I was fucking my own brother last night and Harry and I were the only ones who were clueless?"

"We hope that doesn't bother you, baby," dad said.

"Oh heck no! That is so hot! I want to fuck him again! That little secret will make it so much more fun! And I promise not to let Harry know. I know how much he loved Bill as his dad and I know he doesn't need that added onto his grieving."

Dad's cock slipped out of my pussy and our combined juices spilled over his crotch. I jumped up and got a hand towel for him and cleaned him up enough so he could get up and take a shower. "After I clean up I think I will go over and help them get ready for this evening's orgy, if that's OK mom?"

"Oh that would be sweet of you, Suzie! Don't forget that this is Harry's first one and he will be very nervous. He could probably do with some teasing and hardcore sex to keep him relaxed."

"Oh, I was counting on that!"

I cleaned up and put on a too tight tube top and ultra short skirt, no bra or panties, and a pair of flip-flops and flounced over to Harry and Barbara's. I walked in and, to my surprise, every woman in the neighborhood had decided to come help Barbara get the house in order as a way to welcome her back into the free use club.

Everyone was nude already so I quickly undressed, putting my clothes on the shelf in the foyer and found Barbara washing all the towels from the previous night to make sure they were fresh for this evening. I noted some of the husbands were outside cleaning the pool and doing some landscaping. Others were preparing steaks for the grill and baking potatoes in the outdoor pizza oven for lunch. Folding tables and paper plates were already set out along with folding chairs for everyone.

Barbara was between loads and I had a small talk with her in the laundry room. "Barbara, mom and dad told me about dad being Harry's father. I want you to know I will defer to your judgment on whether Harry needs to know. However, there is a small problem. I am falling in love with my brother and I need your advice on that."

"Oh Suzie! That is so wonderful! Young love is such a precious thing! The only thing you have to be careful of is not having a child with Harry due to the genetic issues."

"Oh! I hadn't thought of that. But I want children. What am I to do?"

"Honey, you live in a free use neighborhood. You can have all the children you want. Whether you decide to tell Harry about it is up to you. Did you know that Jim and Mary are brother and sister by genetics? They both know and Mary has asked me for permission to ask Harry if he will give her a baby. So in the vein of full disclosure, how would you feel about that?"

I thought about it for a minute and smiled, "I would want to be there to watch and help make it special for them." Is Mary here? Perhaps we could all get together in his bedroom and discuss it together?"

"She is, and it is time for Harry to wake up anyway. If Mary is ovulating, we might even get it done this morning!" Barbara went to get Mary and the three of us talked it over, explaining my hopes for Harry and how I would like to be a part of the impregnation process. Mary was overjoyed and said she was indeed ovulating and wanted Harry to get her pregnant before the orgy tonight if possible.

We all walked up to Harry's bedroom and knocked, but we walked in without waiting for an answer. Harry was on top of his bed and nude with morning wood, as expected. He stretched and then noticed us three nude women around his bed. To his credit he took it in stride. Mary broke the ice: "Harry, I don't know if you know this but Jim and I cannot have children together because we are actually biologically brother and sister. I want a baby, though, and Jim and I have talked it over and we agreed to ask you if you would give me a baby for he and I to raise as our own."

I couldn't help but snicker as Harry's mouth dropped. Barbara spoke up and said, "Harry, this would mean a lot to both of them, but you would not be the baby's actual father, that would be Jim. Could you handle that?"

Harry thought for a moment, "That sounds wonderful. How do you feel about this Suzie?"

My heart skipped a beat at the implication of that question, "Oh I intend to help! I am falling in love with you, Harry, just so you know. But I think this is very hot and I know it would mean so much to Jim and Mary."

"Then I would be honored to give you a baby, Mary. I know both you and Jim will make fantastic parents. When would you like to start trying?"

Mary got onto his bed and straddled his cock, hovering over the tip. "I am ovulating right now." I reached between her thighs and grabbed the base of Harry's cock and put it into my mouth to make it good and wet for Mary and then positioned the head right at Mary's pussy. In the most feminine move I have ever seen, she slowly lowered herself onto his cock and held herself there, fully impaled. By Harry's reaction, I could tell she was using her Kegel floor muscles to work his cock.

I reached between them and began rubbing Mary's clit as I massaged Harry's balls. I noted he had manscaped which made his balls smooth as silk to my fingertips. I wanted to make sure that Mary came before Harry to pave the way for his sperm into her uterus so I latched onto Mary's nipple and began to suckle. Mary delicately gasped as I began to suckle on her muffin topped nipples. Harry just held on for dear life, enjoying the process of making a baby.

Mary quickly climaxed, her cute little squeaks and moans were so gentle but her body was reacting pretty violently to it all. Harry pushed in deeper from underneath, about to cum. I noticed Mary slightly changed her position so that the tip of Harry's cock was right at the entrance to her womb. She sank down onto him, taking the tip of the head of his cock into her uterus, making sure all of his sperm made it into her where it could do the most good.

Harry exploded. Cupping his balls, I could feel the strong pumping of his cum. Mary whimpered, "Yessss, yes Harry, make me a mother. I want your baby growing inside me!" She came again as he filled her uterus with his cream.

"WOW! That is about the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life!" I said with a smile plastered on my face. Harry was still balls deep inside Mary when Jim walked into the room. He kissed Mary and thanked Harry for helping them out. Poor Jim had a raging hard-on so I looked to Mary and Harry and they both winked. I laid over the edge of the bed and spread my cheeks and Jim took the invitation.

"Oh thank you so much Suzie! I am just so excited for Mary and I, I really need the release." Jim was animalistic as he took me from behind. Thank goodness my pussy was already soaked! Jim lined himself up and slammed into my cunnie, moving rapidly as he held onto my hips. His cock was as hard as a nail as he took me. I mewled into Harry's mouth and deep kissed him as Jim fucked my brains out. Mary softly rubbed my back and kissed her husband.

It was pure, hot, grunting sex. I loved it.

We both came in like 10 strokes and just panted as we all separated. I told Mary to lay on her back and propped up her bottom with a pillow to make sure none of Harry's cum dribbled out and Jim, Harry, and I went to shower. Jim was smiling ear to ear and hugged us both, "Thank you both so much for this. It means the world to Mary and I."

"Why are you thanking me, Jim? Harry did all the work!" I giggled.

Jim looked me in the eye, "Because if you had any misgivings Harry would have politely declined."

I looked at Harry, "Is that true?" hope in my eyes.

"Harry made eye contact with me, "Yes Suzie, it is. I am falling deeply in love with you and would not have jeopardized our potential relationship."

I cried then and there, put my arms around Harry and snuffled into his ear, "Oh Harry, I love you, too!" Harry began to kiss me and it was obvious he wanted to make love.

"Harry, you need to recharge and fuck Mary a second time after a few hours to make sure the baby is yours. Otherwise she will not be able to participate this evening."

Harry smiled, "Yeah, you're right. But just know that tomorrow, you, me, and our parents are going to have lunch so we can discuss everything. Okay?" I nodded enthusiastically. "I will get some Viagra from dad, I am going to fuck you senseless tonight! We are going to put on a show for everyone."

We dried off and Jim went to cuddle with Mary, softly rubbing her tummy and kissing her tenderly. Harry said, "I will be back in an hour or so to make sure everything takes with another session, Mary.

"Thank you Harry," they both intoned together as they cuddled.

***

An hour later Harry was ready to go. Mary was still lying in bed and Jim was right beside her. "Everyone ready for the second time around? No misgivings?"

They both shook their heads and Barbara came with me this time to enjoy the show. I had brought a remote controlled prostate vibrator to help Harry really empty his balls this time. Jim moved to the side and Mary opened her thighs for Harry who climbed in between them. Barbara lined him up and I lubed and inserted the prostate vibe into his ass. Gosh he was so sexy right at this moment!

Harry took the vibe in stride and slowly entered Mary. "Oh yes my darling young man! Make me a baby! Jim had kept her close to climaxing for the entire hour so she was needing release. After about a minute she had wrapped her legs around Harry's waist and had his hair in her hands and her soft lips on Jim's as she whimpered through her orgasm. Barbara saw Jim masturbating and summarily started blowing him.

When Harry started to change his pace, Mary shifted her pelvic floor again and had Harry go deep and stay as she milked his cock whose head was now right against her cervix. At that point I turned on the vibrator and I think the jolt Harry gave put the head of his cock into Mary's cervix as they both gasped. Harry came bucket loads.

He kept cumming, his balls pumping dry. Mary was whispering loving words to him as he slowly came down from his extended climax. I turned off the vibe and Harry almost collapsed on top of Mary who held him to her, rubbing his back, and whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

Soon after Jim came in Barbara's mouth and she swallowed most of it down, keeping some for Mary whom she kissed to share his load.

Mary looked into Harry's eyes and said, "Harry, when you jumped just before climaxing you buried the head of your cock deep into my cervix. I felt your cum shooting directly into my Uterus. I have no doubt we were successful. Thank you. And thank you, too Suzie. You have both been wonderful. Jim and I were wondering if you two would be the baby's godparents?"

We both immediately accepted. There were hugs and kisses all around.

I helped Harry up and took him to the shower. The poor boy was so spent he couldn't fool around at all. It was lunch time and I was sure he needed to eat so after cleaning him up we went down to the grill in the backyard. We saw Barbara and Leesie both making plates for Jim and Mary which they took up to Harry's bedroom. I got a plate for Harry and me and I fed us both. I noted several of the men had a woman in their laps slowly grinding away as they both ate. It was a blissful and easy going scene as everyone enjoyed lunch.

Everything was ready for the evening so after lunch was cleaned up everyone left amid lots of kisses, hugs, and fondling. I went home and had not climaxed all day but I was saving my energy for the evening orgy. I asked dad for the Viagra and he gave me two pills to be taken 4 hours apart as needed.

***

Harry: "Mom, I'm beat. I am going to take a nap this afternoon as I suspect tonight is going to be a long one."

Mom snickered, "Yes honey, you will probably be hard all night if what Suzie has planned pans out."

I groaned, "be out for a few." I kiss mom on her nipples and head for bed, dreaming of being a father. I was so happy for Jim and Mary and I loved her feminine style. I might have to have some more time with her if Suzie didn't mind.

I woke up around 5:30 in the afternoon with two warm bodies sandwiching me in, legs draped over a thigh each. Mom and Suzie had joined me in my nap. Suzie looked up at me, "Harry? We need to discuss something about tonight."

I held her a little tighter and whispered, "What is it honey?"

Mom piped in, "Well, you had a full morning and even though you got a good recharge, it is very likely you may not be 'up' very much tonight. Just so you know, the ladies in the neighborhood really enjoy getting a reaction from their host when they come in."

"Well, OK How do we make sure I set the right tone?"

Suzie smiled, "Well, dad gave me two Viagra for you to use. They last about 4 hours but take about 30 minutes for full potency so you should probably take one about now as guests will start arriving in about 45 minutes."

"That works, never used that before. Will I have a perpetual hard-on?"

Suzie nodded, "Any excitement at all and you will get hard as a rock. Problem is, you will need someone to give you release, and you will be busy for about 45 minutes greeting everyone at the door. I thought I might give you a hand job as you greeted everyone. And if you cum, don't think twice about cumming on one of the women's tummies...they will take it as a high compliment, trust me."

"So, if I am greeting a lady at the door and I juice all over her tummy with her husband standing right there, it won't be a problem?"

Mom smiled, "No my sweet boy, it won't. He will be fucking another woman in front of her within minutes and she will appreciate the implied compliment about her looks...that she excited you to climax."

Suzie looked at me with raised eyebrows, "Free use neighborhood, my love." She handed me a pill and a full glass of water. "Drink it all, you will need to stay hydrated tonight."

I took both and downed both. "That kind of brings up another topic, Suzie. I have been in love with you for a long time. But when I got Mary pregnant today, thank you for your blessing, by the way, I really liked Mary's very feminine approach to sex. Would you mind if I explored that a little more?"

"I".... Suzie looked at mom, "I would be a hypocrite if I let that bother me. I love you very much and you enjoying something different isn't going to bother me at all. In fact"....Suzie bit her lip and stopped.

"OK, what am I missing here?"

Mom played with my nipple and chimed in, "You know why it was necessary for another man to impregnate Mary."

"Yes, they are biologically brother and sister, same father."

"Well son. If you decide to marry Suzie, which I would love by the way, if you two want children, you will need to have another man give her a baby."

"Wait, what?"

"When I became pregnant with you we were not sure who the biological father was. An understandable concern given the circumstances. Well, turns out, James is both your and Suzie's biological father. We never told your father because it really didn't matter. He has fathered a few neighborhood children himself. But, with you and Suzie getting serious, you needed to know."

"Wow. So, last night, James was buggering his own son as his son was fucking his wife, who was sucking her daughter who was eating out my mother." Taking a moment to think about that I said, "It was literally a real family affair. That's kinda hot. Dad raised me, he will always be my dad, but with us being siblings, yeah, I needed to know that. Thank you."

"Okay everyone, personal hygiene time! Everyone needs to wash with biological soap after taking a cleansing enema. That includes you, Harry. Suzie and I need to do two of them and I have three enema bags, one in each of the three bathrooms. I will set yours up, Harry, as I am sure you have never used one before."

"Yeah, that would be a good thing. LOL."

Mom walked me into my bathroom and took the enema bag, put about a quart of tepid water in it, added some liquid antibacterial soap and a little bit of silicone based lube. She closed the bag, shook it, let the air out of the white tube leading to the plastic end, lubed the end and handed it to me.

"Sit on the toilet baby, slip this into your bottom and open up the flow. Hold it as long as you can, but at least until all the soapy water has emptied into your bowels. After a few minutes you can expel it all in the toilet. Then take a quick shower." Mom then handed me a tube that looked like one of her vagisil applicators, "This is filled with the same silicone based lube and I have put some on the outside.

When you have dried off, slip this into your bottom and hold the plunger still as you then pull out the tube. That will give you an even application of lube in your anus and will prevent any pause in any action you may be engaged in to apply lube. Okay?"

"Gotcha! Yeah, James might want to play, good thinking."

"Honey, James is not the only man who likes back doors. Remember, if you are not comfortable, it is your responsibility to say so."

"Yes ma-am." Mom left to get ready and I used the enema. I will say the feeling of fullness in my bowels was an interesting sensation...and The Viagra seemed to be taking hold. At least that's what it seemed as I started seeing the blue tint to everything Suzie had told me about.

After about thirty minutes we all met downstairs, ready to accept our guests. The first to arrive were James and Leesie. My cock was rock hard and throbbing now and as I kissed Leesie's nipples and cupped James' balls, Suzie began using my precum to work her fingers over the head of my cock. James and Leesie both took it upon themselves to take the food from the arriving guests and Suzie only paused when she had to as I greeted the men or folded clothes on a rack.

Olivia and Frank were the fourth to arrive and right after I had taken Olivia's clothes off and was about to suckle her nipples, I came. Suzie knew I was about to as my cock had swelled in her hand so she aimed it right at Olivia's tummy and pressed me close to her body. I shot my cum over her tummy as I looked into her eyes, my breath a bit ragged.

Olivia cupped my face in her hands, "Oh you sweet young man! Thank you so much for the compliment! Frank! See my door prize?"

"I keep telling you, honey, that you are one hot mamma! You deserve it!"

"Olivia, I will get a towel and clean you up, I offered.

"You will do no such thing, Harry! There are plenty of women here who will lick off your cum. They will want to taste the new young man on the block." Smiled Olivia.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers
12