Standing in for Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This process was repeated one more time as Suzie continued to massage my cock head and again the couple were both thrilled. Mom, with her extremely sensitive nipples being sucked by two people every few minutes came about three times as well, making sure our guests knew each time. With mom, the wives were very complimentary.

After about 45 minutes all the guests had arrived and were busy fucking, sucking, stroking, and fondling all through the house and in the back yard. Suzie took me to the couch and asked for some room so she could, "Fuck Harry's brains out." The two couples obliged and Suzie had me bend over the coffee table as she lubed up an anal/prostate vibe and inserted it deep into my anus.

She had it set to be activated by her phone. It would vibrate in different intensities and patterns as well as the head would shorten and elongate along my prostate with the phone app. He handed the app to Mary who enjoyed playing with it as Suzie got on top of me and...well, I think she is part Freak and part Amazon!

Suzie fucked me hard, long, deep, power strokes into her velvety pussy. She was sopping wet and the wet sounds of sex soon had everyone's attention nearby. The action around us didn't stop, but everyone was watching Suzie make good on her promise. I hung onto her hips for dear life for a bit, but after her rhythm got settled I moved my hands to her luscious breasts that were happily bouncing in front of me.

I took her cue and pulled hard on her nipples, twisting them and pinching them....lifting up my head and grabbing them in my teeth. "Oh! FUUUUCK I'M CUMMING!" she screamed for the whole house to hear. It was too much for me. I bellowed, "MEE, TOO!" Which was followed by a chorus of male and female voices all proclaiming "Me too" around the couch.

Just at that moment, Mary hit the buttons for the strongest actions of the prostate vibe and my world went white as I pumped cum into Suzie's spasming pussy for what seemed a whole minute.

Suzie didn't miss a beat. She swung around and got into a 69 position with me and swallowed my cum soaked cock, still throbbing, still hard, down her open throat. She deepthroated my cock as I licked her dripping pussy clean of our cum.

Comments around us continued: "Damn! I came so hard, this is so hot!"; "Fuck that was intense!"; "That girl isn't ever letting him go!"; "He is so virile!". It wasn't long before they gave way to other guests who wanted to see what all the fuss was about and soon we had another round of hot sex happening all around us.

Later, Mary confessed she handed the controls to the vibe to someone else because she had to have some cock after witnessing that scene. All I know is, that thing was A M A Z I N G! But then again, so was Suzie!"

She was throat fucking my cock with the same intensity as she had just pussy fucked me. I buried my lips and tongue into her cunnie, digging out and lapping our juices, rimming her lips and hole, sucking and lip fucking her throbbing clit. All the while the moans and squeals and sounds of wet sex filled the air around us. Every pussy in the room was getting pounded, hard. Every eye was enjoying the eye candy Suzie and I were displaying.

Suzie came twice more before I came again and Suzie never even had to swallow, taking me deep down her throat it all went straight to her stomach. Barely able to get enough oxygen with all the exertion I patted Suzie on the bottom,

"Baby, I need a moment, can we go to the pool shower and calm down a bit and clean up some and take a quick dip before we get some food?"

Suzie slurped up her saliva from my cock and had a shit eating grin on her face, "As you wish!" We stood up...well we tried to stand, to the whole room erupting in applause, cat calls, and words of appreciation. Suzie just grinned all the more and pulled me outside to the shower and the pool.

My cock never went limp.

On the way to the pool, mom intercepted us: "Oh my goodness, Suzie! You have been holding out on me girl! That was so hot I came just watching the two of you! The whole neighborhood is going to talk about that show you two put on!" Suzie wrapped mom up in a body hug, promising her some action later.

We got into the pool and my cock was still raging. "That Viagra is some pretty mean stuff!" Suzie just wrapped her thighs around me as she impaled herself again, but this time holding still as I bobbed us up and down in the water in a slow and sensual pool fuck. Then the vibe went off and I jumped. I looked around and mom was snickering, with Suzie's phone in her hand.

She turned it off and placed it on a pool table, letting us enjoy the moment to ourselves.

It wasn't long before Mary and Jim got in the pool with us and asked if they could cut in. I slipped my cock, still wet with Suzie's juices into Mary and Jim slid his long, slender cock deep into Suzie. I could tell she really liked his large cock head massaging deep inside her cunnie. I was glad, I was thoroughly enjoying Mary's femininity as well. She was soft in all the right places, very demure, but very sure of her sexuality. It was a heady combination.

Jim and I bounced next to each other as he and I alternately kissed each other's sisters. Suzie looked knowingly at me with a raised eyebrow. Suspecting what she was thinking I nodded. Sue looked into Jim's eyes and began, "Jim, this morning was very special, and very exciting for all of us. It is not for publication, but Harry and I are also brother and sister and, if it works out between us and we get married, I would ask you to return the favor and give me a child when that time comes. Would you do that for Harry and me?"

Mary began to tear up and she quietly gasped, shaking her head yes. Jim looked at his sister/wife and then looked at me. I nodded my approval and he responded, "It would be an absolute honor to give you a child, Susan.

My only request is we do a repeat performance with your mothers and Mary present so we can celebrate the inception properly." Suzie started bearing down on Jim's cock, as did Mary with mine and all four of us came as brothers and sisters celebrated our budding friendship.

We all got out of the pool after calming down, well, calming down all except for my cock, and got something to eat. We sat in the middle of a long picnic table, ladies on one side, brothers opposite and were eating a pleasant meal when Olivia sat down next to me.

"Harry?" She asked. Ever since you came on me when you greeted me when we arrived I have wanted to give you a hand job as a thank you. I know you have been going non-stop but that show you and Suzie put on was so over the top and I noticed you are still hard and I wondered if you wouldn't mind me getting under the table and pleasuring you as you eat?"

I was drinking lots of juice and rehydrating so I replied, "I would love a hand job from you Olivia. Susan had retrieved her phone and turned the vibe on high to translate the pulses to my cock so Olivia could enjoy it. The rest of us finished eating as Olivia positioned herself under the table and coated my cock with some wonderful lotion before giving me a very experienced hand job under the table.

She cupped my balls with one hand, gently massaging and lightly scratching them with her nails. With her other hand she used the lotion to allow her fingers to glide over my cock. She initially wrapped her thumb and finger around the ridge of my cock, slowly and gently massaging it, making sure to make contact with the nerve endings at the Y underneath the base of the head of my cock.

Olivia kept up a languid pace, doing her best to prolong each thickening throb of my cock. Soon my precum was oozing out and I felt Olivia breathe in my scent very deeply before blowing warm air over my engorged cock head and balls. It was difficult keeping my attention on eating, especially when Suzie, Mary, and Jim wanted blow by blow descriptions of what Olivia was doing under the table.

Olivia slowly increased her pacing and the strength of her grip as my precum began to lubricate her fingers. Just after I was able to swallow my last bite, I grabbed the table and came all over Olivia's face. Suzie looked at my face and smiled, "Oh, she is really good isn't she?"

All I could do was shake and say, "Fuuck!"

Jim looked under the table at Olivia's cum covered face and chuckled, "Lol, you just thought you made her a celebrity before! Now she is going back inside with your cum all over her face, and after the show you put on earlier, every woman in the room is going to want to clean her up!"

Olivia giggled and quickly got out from under the table and practically ran to a gaggle of excited women who immediately began licking and kissing her face.

I looked at my sister and our new friends and asked, "Is it always like this for newbs?"

Mary and Jim shook their heads no but Suzie responded, "No, not all. Dad helped me with the first one I attended, having a show where I was plugged tight.

For weeks afterwards I would have two or three men and some women come by the house and request sex. It was a lot of fun. I wanted that for you, too. Which is why I set up that hot show for everyone to watch. You are going to be very popular for a while, my love. I am so happy for you!"

"OK, this has gone on long damn enough! Mary, Jim, take Suzie into the living room please and get everyone's attention for an announcement! Mom! I need to speak with you for a moment, right away!" I called across the pool. Suzie was worried and asked what happened. Mary and Jim just smiled and took her by the hand and led her inside.

Mom came up, "Yes honey? Everything OK?"

"Mom, I need to borrow your engagement ring. Is that OK?"

"Oh Harry! I am so happy for you both! Here, take them both as heirloom gifts to the two of you!" She handed me her rings. I gave the wedding ring back to her and asked her to put it somewhere safe so It didn't get lost. She put it on her finger for the time being and we walked hand in hand to the living room.

Susan was standing there, almost beside herself, our father and her mother beside her. Everyone was deathly quiet, wondering, hoping. I walked right up to Suzie, bent to one knee, before I could get it out, every woman in the house was crying: "Susan, with your parents permission, I would ask for your hand in marriage." Suzie, mom, and her parents all exclaimed, "Yes!" in one voice and I slipped mom's gift on her finger.

There was just no way I was letting such a perfect woman get away.

***

Mother tried to insist she sleep in her own bed that night, but Suzie wouldn't hear of it. The one hole I had not taken was my sister/fiance's ass. Suzie put on a strap-on dildo and entered mom's ass while I entered hers and we each came one last time for the evening. Mom cleaned us all up and went to her bedroom. I spooned my sister, placing my finally flaccid cock between her cheeks as we slept like the dead.

12