More Risky Behavior

Story Info
A new experience in an adult theater.
1.8k words
4.31
37.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers

We tried the Holiday Inn one more time without luck so we decided to wait awhile before going back.

We still continued to travel to Louisville for are fun. As we usually had in the past, we would travel I-64 West and I would tease the truckers along the way.

We were going to a waterpark in Louisville for the day. I was wearing a short denim skirt and a thin red blouse, no bra or panties, and my favorite red heels. I had pulled the skirt up to give Tom access to my shaved pussy and had the blouse unbuttoned to give the drivers a view. As we approached a truck I would cup my breasts and rub my nipples with the tips of my thumbs.

As I mentioned earlier, we own a handheld c b radio so we monitored Ch. 19 to hear if any of the truckers were commenting on me. Before we got to we passed a truck and I watched as the driver grabbed his mike and started identifying our car and alerting the others on the interstate.

I told Tom to slow down and let the guy pull along beside us. Once the big rig caught up to us, I looked up at driver and put my feet on the dash. Tom had removed his hand so I could use my own. I started by using my forefinger to massage my clit. I would stop for a couple of minutes to allow me to pull on my outer labia lips which are quite long. I would spread the lips. letting each to slightly adhere to my spread thighs. He was going nuts on the c b. We listened as he was describing me as a 'fox' 'hotter than hell' and how he wanted to screw me.

We began to fear he might veer to the left and side swipe our car. Tom sped up to pull away.

He teased me about being a 'lot lizard' which I had no idea of what he was talking about. He explained about the women who would roam through the trucks at truck stops giving sex for money.

As we drove on, we would pull up to more trucks, I would tease, and I was getting so turned on I was dripping like a faucet. I began to rub Tom's crotch and told him we HAD to do something.

As we started into the Shively area, I noticed the many adult bookstores and adult theaters. I asked Tom if he had ever been in one. He responded truthfully and said he had. He told me they were not your typical bookstore. Telling me they were full of adult sex toys, video sex movies and usually booths with glory holes. I knew what glory holes were and I wasn't ready to do that. But I said I would like to go to bookstore to see for myself.

We drove maybe a mile and found one on the right. Tom pulled in and parked in the back so no one could see our car.

I checked my makeup, smiled at Tom and said I was ready, We walked around the store and found the door on the side. A man was coming out and saw me and smiled. I had the blouse open to below my boobs and it caught his attention immediately. I noticed he turned and followed us into the store. As we began looking at more sex toys than I never had imagined were made hanging on the pegboard walls. Every size, color, and some unbelievably thick. I touched one and turned to say something to my husband only to find a man smiling at me. Tom was on the other side of the store looking at films. I wanted him closer but something stirred me to see a guy watching me and the dildo. What the stranger said next surprised me to the max. He asked me if we were going to go into the theater. I guess I smiled, but didn't answer.

I moved over to Tom and asked 'what's in the theater?' He grinned and told me it was more than I could imagine. I told him I wanted to find out. Only then did he tell me there usually a lot of men. Maybe a few women but mostly men. I told him I wanted to see.

He went to the counter to purchase tickets and amazingly, they let me in free. I learned why very quickly.

As we walked through the curtain, we found a very dark room, with a small screen on which a porn movie was showing. There were maybe thirty theater style seats but only six men and no women.

We took seats in the middle of the second row with Tom on my left. As we watched the movie, he put his hand on my thigh, and slipped it up to touch me. In less than a minute a man moved to the row in front of us and turned to watch us. With Tom next to me and still horny as hell, I unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back exposing my breasts. I looked at Tom as he got up, saying he said he would be right back. As soon as he got up the guy's hand in front of me reached over put it up my skirt. I responded by opening my legs Having another man's hand playing with me was something Tom should see. As I turned to my left, I saw him standing about 10 feet away, watching.

I guess him moving away from me triggered what happened next. I felt a tap on my right shoulder so turned to find a cock. I looked up and saw an older guy with a very large penis, I looked back the other way and seeing no objection from my hubby, I turned slightly in my seat to my right and engulfed the head of the cock between my lips. My admirer stepped over the seat so i could take more accept it more easily. The seat Tom had vacated was filled and a hand was soon playing with my boobs. Three men handlng me and my lover watching to see my sex play with other men. I used my best skills to finish off the guy to my right. Feeling a load of salty cum filling my throat and mouth. My friend in front stepped over and into my aisle. His tool was already hard. I reached out and guided it to me. I saw Tom had moved to get a better view of what was happening. I was sure he wasn't disappointed in my performance.

The guy who had stepped over from in front of me had practically laid on the floor and was beginning to nibble my labia lips. Another man had moved up to me on the left and I began to stoke his penis. With three men, one in my mouth, another licking between my thighs, and the third in my hand, I was enjoying myself immensely. I hope Tom was seeing how I enjoyed being a toy for others.

A short time later, I had sucked off two men, jerked off another and had an orgasm without taking a cock in my pussy. I called time out to catch my breath and to talk to my husband. Finding him nearby, I stood up and we talked against the wall of the room. He told me how proud he was of me and he loved to see me the object of sex from all the men. I asked if he wanted to go. He left it up to me. Knowing he wanted to see me having sex with someone, I said I wanted to get screwed as he watched. Adding I wanted it only if someone had a condom. He smiled his approval.

I returned to my seat and asked if anyone had a rubber. Hell, they all did! I said I was ready for the real thing. I turned to face the rear of the theater and got on my knees in the seat. I said I was inviting anyone who agreed to use a rubber. One man moved around to face me and was playing with his cock. It was the same older man I had sucked off initially. Joking, I asked if he had enjoyed my mouth earlier. He told me how I was the best he ever had. As we chatted, I felt a cock entering my slit. I pushed back against it and the tool slide easily into me. Nice!

I reached out and grabbed the cock in front of me and pulled it to my mouth. Before putting it between my lips I told its owner to 'fuck my mouth'. He pushed it in and soon was forcing it into my throat. The guy behind me had developed into a rhythm and was touching all the right places. The cock in my throat was almost choking me but I enjoyed being taken like, well, a slut. The guy behind me was reaching around and pulling on my right nipple. I moaned and was rewarded with a load of sperm deep in my throat. He pulled out and disappeared. I began to push against the penis behind me and was met with more force than before. Shortly I felt a load being deposited inside me. After he pulled out, I waited to see if anyone wanted me. I felt someone rubbing his tool against my butt and quickly slip in me. I was so wet I was having difficulty feeling him. I guess he enjoyed me, as he came within a minute or two.

I was ready to go. I stood and turned around. I saw Tom just to my left and told him it was time to leave.

I pushed down my skirt and pulled my blouse around to button. I discovered the right side covered in cum. I managed to close the lower two buttons.

As we left the theater, I must have looked a mess. I could feel juices running down then inside of my upper thighs and was sure if any looked, they would see it continue down to my shoes.

We walked to the car, I stood, opened my legs so my hubby could see the juices draining from me. Tom opened the trunk and found some wet wipes. Standing in the lot, I wiped up the cum on my legs but had no way to stop the flow from inside me. Pulling out a beach towel, Tom opened my door and covered the seat with the towel before I sat down.

Before we left the lot Tom pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I knew he could taste the sperm in my mouth. He told me he was so proud of me and how much he loved me. I felt so wonderful I had pleased him.

As we drove home he continued to dip inside me and pull out strings of cum.. Several times he licked his fingers.

What a day. A new experience and hopefully many more in the future.

sueshows
sueshows
332 Followers