All Comments on 'More Risky Behavior'

by sueshows

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am sure there are a lot more days like that

In your future, just not as a wife... you are about to appreciate what you are soon to lose... the idiot you used to be married to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why do readers take these stories so seriously. 99.5% of the stories on this site are fiction! Meanwhile, back to the story. How did she get so much cum in her pussy if they were all wearing condoms and why let a condom get in the way of a good story anyway? Also, again with the "Salty Cum". If that were true the salt would probably kill the sperm. I've tried it and found it has very little taste.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Nice Story

I’ll look forward to even more of your risky behavior! Thanks for a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a nasty scenario

So many possibilities and ALL of them ugly and with serious consequences. Nothing sexy or entertaining about it.

1 star

sueshowssueshowsabout 4 years agoAuthor

Seems the gutless wonders need to post as Anonymous. Leaving me to think they have no stories to publish.

Grow some.

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 4 years ago
Anonymous people

Again all the brave critics who post as anonymous make me laugh. because the husband likes to watch makes him wimpy, a cuck and gay? If he was gay would he be married? A wimpy man is not strong nor proud enough to watch as his wife gets pleasure. This anonymous person is probably a real man, who fucks his wife, cums and falls asleep while his wife has to bring herself to orgasm. he is the man who watches all kinds of perverted porn but would never want his wife to try anything because he is too jealous to allow his wife pleasure. Grow up. If you don't like this then just leave, no need to express your negativity to someone who is actually sharing their thoughts. And feel free to send me your sheltered thoughts, but use your name please.

lori791lori791about 3 years ago

I wonder why our husbands want us to do these things

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sue shows a lot of anger toward people who don't care for her literary whores.

sueshowssueshowsover 2 years agoAuthor

So many critics.

And most are named Anonymous.

Does that mean they can't expose their name so maybe he can keep his make believe life from his wife?

Tell us.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

H OT!, HOT!, HOT! Thanks for a well-written and highly erotic tale. Quite a turn on! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersueshows@sueshows
I have had a very active sex life and would enjoy exchanging experiences with similar wives who have lost their lovers, either by divorce or death. My stories are actual experiences. As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body, and I lo...