More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 02

Story Info
The start of a hot, weeklong threesome, with whip cream.
5.5k words
4.5
8k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it back in...oh god, put it back in...Rob, put it back in me...just for a bit." That's what she recalled from our morning rendezvous...Robin always loved waking-up with a good fucking.

She poured herself another cup and leaned over the island, wearing cum-stained panties and an old flannel shirt, she found in my closet. On weekends, she usually had errands to run, but for the moment, she was really enjoying the coffee, and running the images from this morning (and last night) through her head.

She was a little tender, but that just made her smile. She had everything a woman could possibly ask for, with two, men in her life. There's no doubt that most woman would be jealous, of what she had. Sharing each other in a threesome relationship could get pretty hot...and Darin was in town for the whole week. Fuck the errands and housework!

**************************************************

The night before, I had just finished building a fire and she brought glasses and a bottle of cab into the living room. She sat the three glasses down and we talked about our day, as she poured.

I saw the third glass and wondered why Darin wasn't here yet; he was supposed to be coming in for the week...the whole week. We were both excited, but I asked, "When's he getting in?"

"He should be here any minute...but he told us to go ahead."

She took a big sip and crawled between my legs and ran her hands through my crotch, trailing kisses up over my belly.

"I guess this's what he meant, when he told us to go ahead."

"Of course, sweetie...he'll catch up," she grinned. "Fuck! Honey, you can really fill out a pair of jeans."

"The same can be said about you, sweetie."

Eagerly, she pushed her pants down and kicked them aside. When she stripped her panties off, I dragged my finger through the slit, and felt it was already moist. I pumped inside and spread the juices around, coating the lips. Robin, meanwhile, was pulling my dick out and working my pants off.

Looming over her face, she ran her tongue over my cock and kissed it, taking it into her mouth. With her lips stretched around the head, she stroked a hand up and down the base, while the other cupped my balls. She loved having hard cock between her lips, but she pulled it from her mouth and laid it across her face.

Squealing when I swatted her, "Yes! Yeah, slap me with it...mmmm...it's just perfect! The length...the thickness...the big plum...and these beefy fuckin' balls! It's like I always say...you have a pornstar cock!"

I straightened my back some and smiled with pride from the cock worship, "Sweetie, that kind of talk's gonna get you anything you want from me!"

Darin came in, "Did I hear pornstar cock?"

"Dude, get your ass naked and join us!"

She went back at it, stroking with both hands and sucking my balls, one at a time; this wasn't her first rodeo, she knew she couldn't get them both.

When she angled her head, I knew what I had coming; she shoved it through her lips, impaling herself and slowly working it into her throat. Throaty, heavy groans filled the room and her beautiful green eyes locked with mine; she managed to look up and watch the pleasure in my face.

Stroking his dick, Darin grinned, "That my friend is fucking priceless...she's puttin' the pornstar moves on that pornstar cock!"

Once she started fucking her throat, I felt my balls dance against her chin, and her lip. With her tongue and throat pleasuring every inch, spit trickled from her lips, as she worked to take it, over and over. Robin always loved pleasing me. I guess her ex had a small dick and, after the divorce drama, she always felt fortunate...or privileged to have a guy with nice cock...and now, with Darin in the picture, she had two.

"Fuck yeah, that's it...good girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good girl! Take it all the way...yeah!" I grabbed the back of her head and pumped, humping eight and a half inches through her tight lips.

Pumping the last couple inches into her throat, "Take it, baby girl...yeah, take it! Take that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

She moaned into the hard flesh, as she worked it out. Lovingly, she cleaned her spit from the shaft, kissed the head and looked up. "Mmmm...I'm drooling from both ends! Look, you made my pussy drool, too," showing us a very wet finger, with a big sexy grin.

"Yeah...fuck yeah...baby, that felt good...nice work."

Looking over to Darin, "Sweetie, maybe you want a turn?"

He leaned in to take it, pumping it through his lips and moaning. His mouth felt good and my legs pressed into Robin's body, while he worked my dick...and she watched.

He pulled off and started pumping with his fist. Their eyes were totally glued to the big shaft, they worshipped...and shared. Her hand joined his and they stroked it together; with her hand resting in my balls, she stroked the base, while Darin worked the head.

Then both mouths worked up and down the shaft; it was rock-hard and thick, the big veins pulsing from their attention.

"Fuck, dude...you really need some relief. Let me in there and we can work it really good," he moaned.

Comfortable with alpha status, I confidently watched the cock-worship in their faces. I spread my legs wider, "Okay Darin, get in there...that's it, baby, give him some space."

Their lips kissed over the shared cock, making out with it, and using plenty of tongue. I held the backs of their heads and thrust up through their lips. "Yeah get on it...mmmm...yeah, suck that dick...suck it! Keep it up...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, keep it up!"

Robin watched Darin, as he licked and sucked the shaft. Slowly, I thrust it up and down, as they worked their tongues and lips over the rock-solid shaft...like a two-mouth pussy for my cock.

At one point, Robin took the head and pushed it into her mouth, pumping it deep. Satisfying me with long sensuous strokes. After a few minutes, Darin took over, while she ran her lips down over the bottom half and worked my balls.

He pulled his mouth off the crown and stroked with his hand. Precum started to drool...and that too they shared. They took turns working it out and probing the slit for their precious reward. I pumped rhythmically through their lips, rolling my hips at a quicker pace, till I felt my body tensing up.

I got up off the couch and jacked it furiously, while they huddled on their knees. I shot a strand over Robin's face, some landing on her outstretched tongue. I moved the focus to Darin, who was waiting eagerly, with his cheek pressed against Robin's. I managed to put most of it in his mouth, by shoving it inside, till finished.

Still in that post-orgasmic stupor, I pumped his lips for a bit, before pulling out; he moaned and cleaned it with his tongue, while Robin used a finger to clear her face. They both swallowed it, like it was a sweet, cream filling.

Going back and forth, I thumped both foreheads, before moving to Robin's lips, and she took it all the way. Feeling it slide through her mouth, over her tongue and into her throat, was ecstasy. Her lips and tongue felt like a good massage or rub-down, sliding over my cock. Bobbing on it, she started pumping it in and out...and I started taking it to her throat.

Darin smiled, "Holy shit! She's amazing...look at that! Takin' it all...she takes it all, again! Dude this girl's a keeper...fuck!"

It wasn't long before I was ready to keep going; Robin knew what she was doing...she kept me hard. She had a cock-hungry pussy and was not waiting any longer!

I dropped back to the couch, and she hauled herself up to straddle me, with her hair cascading and breasts in my face. I pushed the cock head up and down the length of her swollen pussy lips. Her clit was swollen and out, already...super easy work. She moaned loud, while I guided and she lowered herself, to get it inside. She moaned even louder, savoring the sensation of penetration and fullness.

I pushed as deep as I could, and she moved her hips to accommodate more. She was anxious to ride, but she really loved (we both did) the feel of the long strokes.

Pulling it out to the tip, we both shuddered from the amazing pleasure of pushing back in. She wiggled her ass over me, twerking her hips, and enjoying every bit of what I could put inside.

"Rob...yeah...that's it...that's it...fill me up...you go so deep! Oh god, baby...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...please, don't stop...don't ever stop! Yeah...yeah, that's it...just like that!"

She leaned forward and kissed me, probing deep with her tongue and kissing her way up over my face. Quickening the pace, she started to ride it...she took what she wanted...and gave me what I needed. I gripped her hips and writhed in ecstasy, as my cowgirl fucked me.

"Yeah sweetie, that's it...ride me...ride me...ride it...harder...harder...harder...yeah...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, that's it...good girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good cowgirl!"

She was wildly rolling and grinding her hips, until noticing another big dick. It's hard to miss Darin's big dick, but she was busy. "Hon, you need to give me some of that, too...bring it over here!"

Her wild eyes and lusty grin said it all; she was anxious to take it, while I humped into her pussy. His dick was upright and bouncing over his belly; he stroked it a few times, before parting her lips. She moaned around its girth, as he eased into her mouth. She sucked, hard, hollowing her cheeks and bobbing her head over the first few inches.

Cock-lust quickly took her lips down the beautiful shaft, till she was nudging her throat. "Ahh Robin, Take it! You know what I like. Suck me...yeah, suck me like that. Suck that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, it's all yours, honey...take it!"

He pumped through her lips and watched her ride me. His eyes moved up over my body and he grinned, "Dude you want it?"

"Fuck yeah...gimme that dick!"

Bouncing over my dick, Robin took over completely, and watched me take it. Jacking him and sliding my hand up over the shaft, I felt the head drag through my fingers and wrapped my lips around it. Pausing at the head, I flicked my tongue and teased the ridge; it made his body shudder. I felt the tip probing and pushing at my throat. Fuck, I love it going deep! I love to slide it really slow through my lips, to feel each tiny vein and every detail.

Going as deep as I could, I bobbed up and down, pausing to suck and swirl my tongue over the head, again. Clamping my lips tight, he started fucking harder; he moved a hand to the back of my head, defining what he needed.

With Robin riding me and Darin face-fucking me, our collective moans grew in intensity. Gripping tighter and pumping through my lips, he moaned, "Mmmm...fuck, Rob...that's it...suck that big thing!"

Our cock-crazed cowgirl moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...oh, god fuck me...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fill me with that dick...fuck me with that...big dick!"

I pumped my hips up to meet her pussy, slapping flesh against flesh. She started working her clit and squealing, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum in me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...empty those balls...empty those balls! I wanna...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...wanna feel your balls explode!"

She rode me with more passion and cock-lust than I thought possible. "Fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah, fuck me...fuck me!"

"Fuck'r...fuck'r with that dick...empty those pornstar balls...fuck'r hard, dude! Wanna see that big load...that big creampie!" My balls started to tighten as her pussy pushed me, closer and closer. I grunted, humped hard, one last time and my whole body froze.

My cock throbbed, pulsing with orgasm, while she slammed herself down over me. I watched it flex with each pulse. As cum rushed into her pussy, she screamed, "Fuck Rob! Yeah...yeah, that's awesome...yer pumping! Yer cock's pumping cum...I can feel it...feel it pump cum!"

We were both out of breath, but I helped her lie back on the couch. Pulling her legs way back to keep things from spilling out, she spread herself for Darin. He got between her legs, and nudged his cockhead into the gap, dragging it through seeping cum.

I grinned and helped her keep her legs out of the way, "Dude, you got a juicy pussy...she's lubed and ready!"

When he pushed his big dick through the seed, he grinned, "Jeez, you did a number on her!"

He went, balls deep, and held it there. Robin loved how it felt and groaned, "Yeah...yeah, that's it...fuck me with all that creampie...fuck me with it!"

Bathed in the warm seed, cum coated his big dick and he started pumping. It wasn't long before he was humping, deep into her belly, over and over; he was close...fucking harder and faster, till her body was bouncing over the couch.

The creampie made his thrusts louder, with juicy slaps and gurgles; the sounds, almost overshadowed her rambling moans, "Fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me with creampie...uhhhh...uhhhh...Darin...Darin...fuck me...harder...cum in me...gimme it all...I want it all!" Her fingers worked her clit over the edge, and she moaned, "Cumming...cumming...oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...cumm...inggggg!"

She was just moaning, but he kept going till he was done, "Fuck! Fuck, I need to empty...empty my balls in your pussy!"

He arched his back, leaving the just head inside, and unleashed. She surely felt each pulse, splashing over her insides. I had just given her my load and now Darin was topping it off, "Fuck...fuck...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

"Fuck, that was fucking crazy hot," when he finally pulled out.

The long, wild fuck had left them panting and Darin was still half hard and streaked with froth. Also, showing the signs of a good fucking, Robin's pussy was bright pink, puffy, and gapped. We both smiled proudly, as the clotted cream, we left behind, bubbled out.

She flexed to push out more, smeared it around her pussy lips and brought the finger up to her tongue.

"Mmmm...that's perfect, guys...we taste perfect!"

"Guys...guys," Darin startled us. "I forgot the whip cream in the kitchen...I got three cans! Maybe, we can us it later...huh?"

"Brilliant move, Dude, but I got two...there in the car!"

Robin giggled, "I got two cans in the pantry."

"Well, I think we got enough."

"Yeah...I know we can put some to use; I think I need a quick shower, but if you help me with dinner, we can have some fun with dessert. I haven't even finished one glass of wine, but I, sort of, feel like being a fuck toy, tonight."

"Honey, you're always a fuck-toy, but especially when we get together."

She grinned, "Yeah, you know me...and you love me for it!"

"This is true...but that's just one of the reasons, I love you."

"You're always so sweet, but I think you got yourself two fuck-toys!"

I squeezed Darin's ass and then hers, "Yes, I do! I'm a happy man!"

After dinner, we got engrossed in back-to-back movies and didn't get to the whip cream sex...that night...

*******************************

As I gradually open my eyes, I look over to Robin and Darin, still sound asleep. I rolled over to sit on the edge of the bed. I felt my cock brushing my thigh, not hard but not really soft, either. Replaying in my head, what went on last night, my balls felt ready for more.

Taking a huge morning piss, my dick felt heavy in my hand...I made my way to the kitchen and tried to be quiet while making coffee. Reminded of our whip cream inventory, when I looked at three cans on the counter, I ran a hand over my dick...and thought about ways we could use them. I gathered the other cans from the pantry and my car to display all seven together...I thought I was funny.

I carefully got back into bed with my cup; they were still sleeping, and I just listened to the birds outside the open window.

I noticed her stirring and whispered, "Honey, do you need coffee?"

"Yes, but I see something better," reaching up to kiss and parting my lips with her tongue.

She grinned and my head rolled back, as her mouth engulfed the head. We had fun last night, but I certainly welcomed this. I shut my eyes, as she bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue all over.

She dragged her lips over the underside and looked up to whisper, "Let's go elsewhere and let him sleep...I think we wore him out."

I grinned, "Whenever you're in fuck-toy mode that can happen."

She giggled under her breath and we made it out to the living room; I helped her with her panties. I admired the tight, perky ass and gave it a gentle swat. I grabbed one of her cheeks and pushed it to the side, revealing the puffy lips of her pussy. Gripping her around the hips, I pulled her into my lap, and we made out.

Things evolved fast...she grabbed for my cock, lined it up, and slowly lowered herself. That first penetration brought loud moaning from both of us. When she hit bottom, her hands dug into my shoulders, "Yeah...yeah...Rob...this fuck-toy wants to wear you out...mmmm...feels sooo...good...yeah...yeah...yeah," and she started to ride.

I groaned, "Fuck, you are tight...always, so fucking tight!"

She buried my face in her tits and leaned in for a deep kiss, pulling away to say, "And you haven't been able to stretch me out yet...I'm your fuck-toy...and a keeper. Oh god...yeah...let me ride...ride that big thing! Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

I grabbed her shirt to lift it over her head and humped forward to push deeper.

She moaned louder, and started to ride with long strokes, leaving just the head inside. Watching her pussy take it all, I knew she had to feel every inch run through her pussy's grip. My cock glistened with arousal, as she pulled herself up off my lap.

I grabbed a handful and pulled one of her nipples into my mouth. She ran her hands through my hair and mashed me into her breast; I stretched my lips to take more, teasing, nibbling and savoring the hot titty flesh.

Her pussy was fiery hot, and she fucked crazy hard...owning my cock...owning every last inch. She moaned, "Fuck me, baby...yeah, fuck me!"

I flipped her over and took her from behind, driving my cock back in. With a big grunt, I sank it in one long thrust. Raging lust took over and I started pounding her, fucking with deep strokes, and manhandling a breast.

"Yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me hard...fuck me...yes...yes...yes...like that...fuck me like that...hard...hard...hard...fuck me hard!"

As much as I enjoy sex with Darin (and I really do), I felt like I was in the zone. My dick was made for pussy and it showed. Our moans filled the room, her pussy lips were stretched tight and the creamy sex started forming on the shaft (our own fucking whip cream).

Robin craved alpha cock and hard sex, even begging for more. While I roughly pinched her nipple, she groaned, "Oh, god...Rob...Rob, that feels good...but you're just teasing...just teasing me!" Reaching down to push my hand between her legs, I got the message and started working her clit...and (the best part) watching her shudder.

Desperate for relief, she wedged her head into the couch and took it over; it took her...maybe thirty seconds, before she bucked with orgasm. Arching her back and pushing against me, "Oh god...my fucking clit...need to cum...need to cum...gonna cum...cumming...oh Rob...cumming...cumming...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

With a pulsing orgasm engulfing my cock and the juicy sound of taking a tight pussy, I was on the very edge. Robin was a fuck-toy...our fuck-toy...my fuck-toy...it's all that mattered! My fingers dug into her and I savagely slammed into her belly and exploded. She groaned from the warm sensation coating her insides. "Fuck! Fuck! Fucking, take it...take it...take that load!"

I was almost done, but the hard fucking bounced her around and her legs gave way. When she started to fall, my dick popped out and squirted her back.

I grabbed her and she moaned, "Put it back in...oh god, put it back in...Rob, put it back in me...just for a bit." I pushed balls deep, and held it there, humping and grinding it into her belly.

12