More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's it, baby...just hold it there for a minute...let me feel it."

When I pulled out, she wiped her back and sank into the couch, sated and smiling. I said, "It looks like that made somebody happy."

"Very...very happy! I think the male-somebody looks happy, too," her smile got bigger.

****************************************

We got ourselves semi-put-together and decided we need to some breakfast. We were in the kitchen working on it, sort of...we were mostly talking. The whip cream display certainly helped initiate some discussion; we decided to stash some in Darin's duffle bag...and maybe one in his glove compartment.

He came in, "You guys fucking wore me out, last night...I slept crazy hard."

Robin and I smiled, but I had to razz him, "Well, college stud...you just need to step up your game to keep up."

Sort of...acknowledging he needed to step up his game, he started laughing, "Dude, you play hard." Laughing louder, "Who fucking did that?"

"Our Robbie was busy this morning...he made coffee...tended to my needs and created a centerpiece."

"A good, full morning, all in all!"

"Well, at least we won't run out," he said, with a huge grin. "You know...you guys are great together...and good for me. Even after a divorce and two kids, Robin, you landed in a great place...and you even have two hot guys," he grinned.

"I am in a great place. I think you really have to experience a couple bad guys...or bad relationships, before you recognize the good ones that come along...like this one, over here...and you, sweetie. You're both good ones!"

She got the sexy smile, "And you're good in bed...and you've been blessed."

"Code word for big cock," he grinned?

"Oh yeah, you got it, sweetie."

"I'm shocked that this hasn't come up before now, but she has very specific criteria, when it comes to men. The have to have a good heart...be good in bed...and have a good cock," I laughed.

"She's totally right, though; relationships are learning experiences...and we're all lucky things have worked out this way." I smiled, "And we're really lucky to have seven fucking cans of whip cream! Dude, we could use one for each day you're here?"

"We'll use them," he spoke confidently, "It'll be fun!"

With a cocky smile, I asked, "Got anything in mind?"

"Well, maybe you can tend to my needs, with some whip cream?"

"We got all week, but it sounds like we're having college stud for dessert tonight."

Robin grinned at me, then Darin, "Sounds like a plan...that sounds perfect."

**************************************************

Later that evening, he came into the kitchen buck naked; his dick was hanging out away from his body and bobbing up and down. He grinned and started stroking it, "What do you say, we get started?"

Robin answered, "I see your dressed for the occasion."

The plan was to use the whip cream in the kitchen, (in case it got messy). I put a layer of bath towels over the kitchen table, for Robin. We helped her get on it and lay back, hanging her head off the edge.

It started with some male bonding, we thumped and slid dicks over her face, rubbing them slowly over her lips, cheeks...and each other. Standing off to either side, we pumped them over her lips, frotting atop her face.

Shaking a can of the whip cream, I told her to open her mouth. We kissed and I licked some from her tongue; she smiled and swallowed the mouthful, "I hope to get more than that."

My dick couldn't get any harder; it curved up and pointed at the ceiling, but I continued to stroke...it felt good in my hand. I pushed it down to lay it over her face, "Oh sweetie, you're getting a lot more than that."

"Darin's has ten inches and I'm eight inches." Looking into her big, sexy grin, "You're getting at least eighteen...eighteen inches of whip cream cock."

He sprayed a strip down the length of his dick, while I pumped my own and licked my lips, considering how his big cream-covered cock might taste.

She grinned, "Wow! Guess I'll just have to clean that all off, now!"

I leaned over the table, resting on my hands over her body and watching them. Her tongue worked over the shaft, licking off the fluff. He parted her lips with his big dick and started pumping. He pumped through her lips, slowly going deeper, until she was ready for more. Then she reached back to grab him, pushing him all the way.

"Yeah, there it is, baby girl...there's Darin," and I kissed the bulge in her throat.

"Fuck dude!" He laughed, "That, right there, is gonna fucking make me cum."

Watching her take his big dick, was always hot, but watching it penetrate her throat...and feeling it in her throat, set my needs on fire. I put dollops on each nipple and her belly button; I leaned in further to lick her breasts clean, taking as much tit as I could get. Below the soft, sweet cream, I felt hard, swollen nipples under my tongue.

Slipping my finger inside her, I felt wetness, and put a strip of whip cream over her pussy crack. "Fuck Robin! Suck that big dick...I'm gonna bury my tongue in your pussy...mmmm...so fuckin' hot, in there!"

I couldn't wait to fuck my tongue into the whip cream arousal. I ran it through her lips, "Mmmm...mmmm...that's fuckin' amazing!"

She rolled her hips into me, and I fucked her with my tongue, till it was numb; I pulled off to watch the face-fucking, again. Going back in, I fucked her more and circled the outer lips with my tongue. Covering them with my mouth and licking the tiny crack, I shifted focus to her clit. I sucked and flicked my tongue, making her groan around Darin's big, throbbing dick; she tightened her thighs around me, and her hips started bucking, begging for more.

She was wet and her pussy tasted amazing, "Cum for me, sweetie...cum for me," and I shoved my tongue deep,

With a cock pumping her throat, she moaned the best she could. It was muffled with thick flesh, but I knew she was on the brink. I kept at it...never letting up...my tongue danced over her clit and finally waves of pleasure washed over her body. The orgasm flooded her body and she rolled her hips into my face. Writhing in my grasp, I held her thighs tight, but stopped to feel her shuddering, under my tongue.

Darin pulled out to let her catch her breath, "I think you made her very happy, dude," sensuously pumping his fist up over the head, then back down to the base.

She nodded, but I asked, "You happy...satisfied, baby?"

Her recovery was quick, and she smiled, "Almost...I am, but my boys need to be...be satisfied."

When I said, "You wanna another shot of whip cream...on me...on my cock?

She squealed, "Yeah sweetie...I'm ready for another...gimme that cock!"

I topped it with a line of whip cream, "Here, it is," and brought it to her lips. Robin had her tongue lapping up the sweet froth and my eyes met Darin's, "Mmmm...that's good...feels good...ahhhh...ahhhh...maybe, we fill'r up from both ends?"

He leaned down and smiled, "Yeah, let's do it, but let me help Robin with this clean up...it's like a big banana split...you just need a cherry."

With the upward curve, it did look like a banana; Robin admired it some and grinned, "and chocolate sauce...it needs chocolate sauce." When I felt both tongues, I savored my alpha status, again...things just don't get much better than two hungry mouths.

Pumping through their lips, my dick slid between both mouths, with Darin on top and Robin on the bottom. I pressed my hand over Darin's head and pumped with longer strokes, "Damn...mmmm...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!"

They both took turns, while I fucked, probed deep and moaned. "Mmmm...yeah work that dick...mmmm...yeah, suck that dick...suck it! Keep it up...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, keep it up!"

They worked together, till Darin pulled away and started jacking, He looked up, "Ready for that spit-roast?"

I responded, "Yeah, dude...turn her so you can stand right there." We got her in place, hanging off both sides, and I looked down to see her sexy, fuck-me grin; she was ready, too...but Robin was always ready.

He pushed her legs back, off to the side, and lined his cock up with her pussy. She reached down and stroked him for a second; again, with that grin, she whispered, "Put it in me, sweetie!"

As he eased into her, "Oh yeah...fuck...ahhhh...fuck me!" He slow-fucked, and she moaned, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's good, sweetie...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

She laid her head back a little more, before licking her lips and smiling, "Your turn, baby...put it in me, stud...fuck my throat!"

Slowly pushing into her mouth, I started pumping really easy, till I heard the telltale gurgles...and saw the bump in her throat. I gripped her face on both sides and pumped into her throat; I fucked harder and watched Darin, flexing his whole body and pumping that long dick into her. Fucking with more and more urgency, his muscled frame flexed, as he humped forward and moaned, "Fuck...that's good...so close...so close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...already...fuck...fuck!"

While his cock rammed her pussy, my cock fucked her throat; our spit roast was amazing...but it didn't last long. It wasn't a minute or two before his dick popped out and he jerked a strand over her tits. He jacked his dick to a finish, pulsing with each spray. The seed glistened on her skin...those perfect tits and slender, muscled torso were peppered with cum.

Darin didn't last long; I pulled from her lips, gave her soft loving kiss and smiled, "I'll take his place and give you another load."

I lifted her legs to my shoulders and took over. Welcoming the satisfying thrusts, she closed her eyes, spread herself and moaned, "Oh god, yes...give me that dick, sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, give it to me. Mmmm...yeah, take that pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

Savoring her breasts, speckled with Darin, and bobbing up and down, I asked, "Yeah sweetie, you like that dick...you like it, don't you?"

"Mmmm, yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me," she moaned, "love that dick...love it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...cum for me...cum on me...cum for me...don't stop!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me, baby. Fuck me...give me all that dick...all that cum!"

I held her legs tighter and fucked harder, pounding my cock into her. Darin sat on one of the bar stools and jacked his ten-inch erection; he enjoyed watching us fuck. I loved the visuals, too...her tits rocking...her pussy straining to swallow my dick...and then his big cock; he looked smokin' hot with that big dick in his hand. It stood handsomely over his groin; it was beautiful to look at...long and veiny...you just want to wrap your lips around it.

He grinned when he caught me watching it bob around, "Well, I didn't get any this morning...I'm horny as shit...think I could fuckin' cum again, dude!"

Driving my cock into pussy, over and over, my attention quickly returned to Robin. I noticed she was streaking it with cream; I had to grin, "Sweetie, you got your own...your own whip cream. Your creaming all over it...your pussy's creaming my dick!"

"Yeah, fuck me...fuck the cream...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck the cream out of me...yeah, fuck me!"

I felt her pussy gripping, and she moaned, "Cum for me...gimme that cum...please...make me dirty...make me dirty...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, god...so good...cum on me...cum on me, baby!"

I grabbed her body and slammed her back onto my dick, grinding into her pussy.

I rammed her a few more times, before yanking out and jerking over top...I wanted to make her dirty...I wanted to cover her with cum. I threw my head back and rolled my hips, to pump through my fist. Robin squealed as a thick spray glazed her tits, covering Darin's cum.

"Oh fuck...fuckin' cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhhhh!"

It felt so good to finally cum, I groaned and squeezed out last few drops, leaving a milky trail over her tits.

I had just cum over her tits, putting it over the top of Darin's first load, but he stood and moaned, "Uhhhh...god...damn, we're not done...I got...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I got more for ya. So...so fuckin' close!"

His hand slowed, only stroking the head, and you could see pre-cum seeping. He was right over the top of her; she could almost reach out and savor the taste. "That's it, sweetie...gimme that load...make me dirty again...yeah more cum...I want it all!"

His body shuddered with relief and he pumped a stream over her breast. It oozed from the tip, viscous just like cream, "Mmmm, that feels good...yeah, it's so good!"

As he squeezed out the last of it, Robin ran her hands through all the seed, "Look at all this whip cream...whipped man cream!"

Spreading it over her skin and squeezing her breasts; they were shiny with cum...and even more amazing. She grinned, "And I've you two for the whole week...maybe we will need more whip cream?"

12