More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking hard and fast, my cock remained a blur and she wildly rubbed herself. Despite the assault on her pussy, I could see her orgasm wasn't a huge explosive one; it was a long, growing pleasure that she wanted to last...a pleasure she wanted to savor.

I reached out to grab a tit; sinking my fingers into the flesh, I squeezed, "You got such amazing tits! Before the nights over, I need to fuck'm...I need to fuck those titties good! They always feel so good on my dick!"

Being fucked hard from both ends, she stiffened and shuddered around both of us. It lasted a good long time, but after it finished, she just relaxed, and savored the pounding she was getting. She totally surrendered, flexing and moving her body with ours, yearning to satisfy our needs...and hers.

Watching it all go down, Darin had to get some, too and grinned, "Dude, you need to do me, now!"

Robin was still coming down and blissfully happy and when he pulled out, she smiled up at me, "Mmmm, baby...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, that feels so...so amazing...my pussy's happy!"

I grinned, "We love happy pussies."

Darin teased her. "It's always good to have a happy pussy."

She tipped her head, "Darin, sweetie, I love how we share...it's really precious," she giggled, "but sometimes I don't want it to stop."

Waiting for his turn, Darin laid next to us on the bed, watching...and jerking his big fistful of a dick. Though, still wet from Robin, I knew I'd need lube to make things go easier with Darin.

I quickly smeared some over the head and down the shaft, while he spread his legs for me. I pushed them back further and worked it inside, while he begged, "Yeah...fuck me...fuck me with it!"

Legs-up missionary...a great way to fuck a man...my right hand dug into his muscled, ass cheek and pulled it aside, spreading him for penetration. I slowly pushed forward, and he groaned, "Fuckkkkk! Mmmmm, that's it...that's what I need!"

Just like Robin, the pleasure melted him, and he totally submitted to whatever I wanted...or needed. I grabbed his big dick and held it like a joystick, guiding his ass up and down my dick.

He moaned as I reached down to hold him steady, "Yeah...yeah...fuckin' fill me up...oh god I feel it...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckin fill me up...oh god that...that feels amazing."

I slowly and gently humped in and out, giving him plenty of time to adjust. With his soft moans becoming moans of sheer pleasure, he started to beg me to fuck harder.

"You like me fucking you? Ahhhh yeah...yeah...yeah...you like being a toy...a fuck toy?"

"Yeah...yeah...oh god, yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...all yours...your fuck toy...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

"Tell us how much you like that dick...tell us how it feels inside."

"Love it...uhhhh...love that cock...fucking love it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...it stretches...it fills me...fills me up with cock...mmmm, stirs my gut...so deep...and thick!"

After fucking for 8...or 10, I wanted him to take over and ride it. When I pulled from his tender hole, my dick looked hungry...it was an intimidating, deep red, pulsing and thick.

I laid back and helped him climb on top; he eagerly lowered himself and work it back inside, while I teased him, "Come on, dude...I know you can take it all...you can take all that dick!"

When he bottomed out, he started riding and begging, "Yeah...that's it, dude...damn, that's hot...I need that...that massive dick...give it to me, cowboy...give me...oh give me...give me that dick...mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's good...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

He was on the brink of release and drooling precum, but Robin reached over and gave him a hand. She jerked his big, towering dick...as her dainty hand stroked, the shaft throbbed closer and closer.

It was hot as fuck, watching my girlfriend wank him, but now she was determined to finish him off. She stroked faster, "I know yer close...I know Rob feels amazing...he's thick...he stretches your insides...so good...it feels sooooo good...stretching yer ass...feels good, doesn't it?"

Between moans, he responded, "Mmmmm...mmmm...it does...it does feel good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" "Yes...yes...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...uhhhh...don't stop...yer gonna make me cum...don't...don't...stop!"

"Cum for me...cum for me sweetie," she said. "Baby, cum for me...yeah...yeah...wanna see it shoot...shoot all over...shoot it all over!" It's always awesome to watch his big dick explode, and our eyes were locked and focused.

His body rocked wildly on my cock, while he rode it hard and moaned louder, "Don't stop...don't stop...oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...Robin...Robin...jerk it...jerk my dick...make me...make me cum...make me cum!"

After a few more minutes of fucking himself senseless, and Robin's talented hands, he spilled his load. She guided the milky rain over my chest, and he screamed, "Fuckkkkk...fuckkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk yeahhhhh...fuck yeah...fuck yeah!"

She kept pumping, till the last drops trickled over her fingers. Once he came to rest in my lap, she dragged his dick across her lips, and smeared the shine over her cheek. He rolled off and grinned at Robin, "Finish off our stallion?"

Her steamy green eyes met his, "Mmmm...wild stallion...oh, I'll finish him off," and then she looked over, "You up for that, sweetie?"

Fortunately, Darin rolled off before I flooded his ass, and I was able to hold back. I slapped it several times, to buy more time and grinned, "Always, baby girl...always ready for you." I leaned over and pushed my tongue into her mouth, tasting Darin's pleasure.

I groped her tits roughly, pinching her nipples, before trailing my fingers down between her legs. They pushed into the heat and sensuously stroked her inside. "Ahhhh...Rob...Rob...that...that...I need that," she moaned.

"I think I know what you really need," I grinned, "would you like that?"

She was clearly yearning for more and her response was a sexy smile and mounting me...I was definitely feeling a prized-stallion vibe. I watched her use both hands to spread herself open, as she lowered herself to swallow the tip. When she felt it stretch her lips, and sink inside, she cried out, "This's what I need...that right here...oh...oh Rob...yeah...yeah...mmmm, that's it!"

I watched as she took it deeper, taking a bit more with each roll of her hips. Inch by inch, her lips moved down the shaft, and her sexy grin turned to pleasured moans, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god, Rob...it feels so fucking good...so good...love it...mmmm...can't get enough!"

Once she was grinding my balls, I moaned, "Shit, you're tight, baby girl...fuckin' still tight...yeah, that's sweet...fuckin' sweet!"

Bouncing slow, she was riding, up and down at a sensuous pace, but it animated her breasts. They were bouncing and jerking with a sexy firmness, and she knew what they did for me...started squeezing and tweaking the nips. I grabbed her hips and helped her ride harder, driving my dick up into her pussy's tight grasp.

When she leaned forward, to grab my shoulder to steady herself, I took over, "Let me do it, baby...let me fuck you."

With my dick stretching, pushing and pulling her feminine core, she couldn't contain her moans and squeals; I knew she was getting closer.

My cock was caressing every inch of her insides, and she couldn't help but rub her clit into frenzied waves of pleasure. For both of us, it was one of those crazy, hot moments that defined the pleasure of fucking...Robin groaned, and froze solid, letting it wash over her body. Her voice shook as she screamed, "Oh...oh...oh fuck...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

I still don't know how I was able to hold back, but I gave her a few seconds (maybe) to recover, before sliding her off and pulling her to the edge of the bed. I stood, cupping her ass, and quickly pushing back inside her once more.

Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she moaned, "Now it's your turn, sweetie...fuck me." When she felt me pumping inside, her eyes widened, and she moaned with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around my back and her voice trembled, "Oh...oh Rob...Rob...oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me...that's it...that's it, fuck me...fuck me!"

She had cum twice, got spit roasted, deepthroated Darin, given a handjob and now she was begging to be fucked. You gotta love a horny girlfriend...you really do; she was clearly enjoying every moment...I could even hear her breathing growing labored, again. I thought she couldn't possibly cum again, but you never knew, with Robin.

I was horny as fuck but took my time, using long, greedy strokes, almost pulling out, before pushing back in, all the way. It didn't take long before I was slamming deep, with my balls slapping her ass.

Eventually the time came, and I threw my head back, grunting loud, as I shot my load. I slowed but continued pumping until I was completely spent, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...cum...cumming...cumming!"

"Give it to me...give me that load...that big load...gimme that load...mmmm...mmmm, that's it!"

When I was done, I leaned back to catch my breath, pulling the sated, throbbing flesh from her. A big trickle dribbled from her folds, as my dick flopped free; it was deep red, weaving some and dripping with sex.

She was out of breath, too, but smiled over at Darin, "Look at that! Isn't it one of the most beautiful things ever?"

Darin nodded, "You don't want to let it go...and he knows how to use it...you know what I mean?" He grinned, "A hot guy's amazing, but a hot guy with a big one's...priceless."

She giggled, "And two hot guys with big ones...are beyond priceless."

"Well, you two stole my thunder...but I think our baby girl, here, is priceless."

*********************************************

We were having coffee in bed, and Darin felt like he needed a shower. Robin was modeling a new dress that she intended for a wedding the following week. She was, of course, pretending to be on a runway, with an audience...it was a sexy dress, and she definitely did it justice.

While I looked into those amazing, green eyes, she pulled hardening flesh, from my shorts. Her eyes and smile absolutely lit up her face, "Mmmm...now that's exactly what every woman needs."

I threw the shorts aside, while she sashayed and turned in her little, green dress; she flipped the hair from her neck, "Can you unzip me?"

I pulled it down over her hips, savoring her firmly, toned figure, as she tossed the bra aside. Her breasts were creamy white, beyond the tan lines...her deep pink nips, were erect and hard, pulling her areola tight. Just thinking about how they'd feel in my lips, had my mouth watering.

She pushed me back into the chair, and kneeled between my legs, to stroke me. I could clearly see her lust, for the satisfying girth in her hand. She started jacking the shaft, rapidly increasing its hardness, and smiling, "Mmmm...I see he's very...very eager...I like that!"

Savoring the throbbing warmth, she ran it over her cheek and licked the shaft, before taking it in her lips. Working up and down the shaft, her deep moans vibrated through the hard flesh; it felt soothing, and I groaned, "I see you're eager, too...I like that."

I ran my hands through her hair, and held the back of her head, pushing her to go deeper. With her lips stretching around its girth, I watched my cock disappear up to her hand.

At some point, she looked up and grinned, "You like that, baby?"

"Mmmm...fuck yeah...keep it up!"

She looked at me with a sexy smile, "I'm so crazy horny...you're going to need to fuck me...soon."

She went back at it, relentlessly working every inch, teasing the base with her lips. When I felt her throat's grip, I knew I was done. "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...Robin...Robin, take it...take it...take it all...yeah, take all that dick!"

I exploded, with wave after wave, painting her throat and moaning, "Fuckkkkkkk! Suck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...suck me...eat it...yeah, eat that cum...all that cum!"

She never stopped, just slowing to swallow each pulse I could give her. After sucking me dry, she pulled my face up to hers, and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Fucking my tongue with hers, I got a taste of my seed...she made sure of it.

"That was crazy hot but do me...make your baby girl proud and eat me...eat my pussy!"

With no hesitation, I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs (a favorite position). Finger fucking and licking got her going; I listened to her breathing get more intense, as she started humping my fingers.

Pumping deep inside, I felt a steamy arousal that demanded more intimate attention. It wasn't long before she was rolling her hips and riding my tongue. I went back and forth, between her clit, and tongue-fucking.

She moaned, "Oh god...fuck that...that's good...uhhhh, so good...eat my pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...god, fuck me...fuck me with that tongue...oh god...yeah, fuck me with your tongue!"

When I put all the focus on her clit, orgasm came quickly. She moaned, "Oh, fuck...Rob...Rob...Rob...oh fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...ahhhh fuckkkkkkk!"

Her pussy squeezed in pulses, with long, hungry squeezes...I think I felt every pleasured shudder, with my tongue. Unsurprisingly, I was almost rock-hard again and started stroking. Savoring what just happened, I pumped harder and groaned, "Fuck...mmmm...fuck baby girl...that...yeah, that was fucking hot!"

Standing over top, I pumped wildly over her tits. She was on her knees and pushing them forward, brushing her palms over the nipples. When she pressed them together, they looked amazing...she looked amazing. So, fucking hot...she was just waiting for me to paint them. I was disappointed that I wasn't cumming inside her, but it felt good to lick her through orgasm...and it felt damn good to jack my cock. It ached for another release, and I pumped harder.

She watched, as I used both hands to work the shaft; then, throwing my head back, I let go and moaned, "Fuck...fuck Robin...oh fuck...yeah...yeah...gonna shoot...gonna shoot my load!"

"Yeah...yeah sweetie," she moaned, "cum for me...cum on me...I need it...need that cum!"

With no hands on my cock, I exploded over her face and tits. With a big fucking grin, l watched my balls take over...somehow, they found enough to make it work.

She squealed, licking it from her face, "Baby, that...holy shit...that was incredible...fucking incredible!"

"A second one! I don't know where it came from, but I'm definitely proud! Hands-free...fuck...fuck that was hot!"

I wiped the last of it from the tip, smearing it over firm, titty flesh. I gently massaged it into the skin and moaned, "Mmmm...baby girl, you are an amazing woman." I grinned, "I think you might need a shower, though!" Before I finished the word shower, her tongue swirled over the tip, licking the underside...all the while looking up at me.

She was still licking, as Darin was coming out of the shower and into the room. He was still drying his hair, and she looked at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking, and said, "He looks ready...go get him, sweetie." I gave her a little swat on the ass, "He looks like he could use some."

"Uh, what's goin' on? Looks like I missed out on something," he grinned.

It was obvious but she smiled, "Well, you did, and you just need to catch up...get over here."

He flopped down on the edge of the bed, with his big dick bulging. Straining the tiny briefs, he stretched them tight in all the right places. It's always hot to see a guy in sexy underwear, but Darin had a meaty package that made them even sexier.

Robin dropped to her knees and slid them down. Even though we'd seen it a thousand times, we couldn't avoid pausing, when it bobbed free. It hung out from his body in a long, downward curve...long, veiny cock, growing and ready for action. It was just big, about an inch and a half longer than mine, and I couldn't wait to watch her suck it. I enjoyed watching Robin, almost as much as I enjoyed doing it myself.

She wrapped her lips around the head and worked up and down the shaft. Darin leaned back on his elbows and groaned, as her mouth caressed the hard flesh. Bobbing up and down, she gradually worked her lips further down the shaft. Her hand pumped the base, while her mouth stroked the top half. Relentlessly working her lips over the shaft, she pulled off a couple times to suck his balls.

Nobody spoke for a long while...there were just pleasured moans in the morning quiet. Robin's sexy, muffled moans barely escaped the mouthful of hard flesh.

Despite being drained twice, I was still horny as shit and slowly stroking myself, while Robin satisfied Darin. I watched her body roll gently, as she worked up and down the long shaft. I yearned for more, and the glistening arousal, between her legs, demanded that I go back for more...really, what choice did I have? When I gave her ass a grope, and pushed her knees apart, she was ready to be fucked, again. I rubbed my dick over the lips, smearing pussy over the head; she shuddered, but kept her focus on Darin.

Her soft lips parted over my cock, coating it with her irresistible aphrodisiac. Pressing into the moist folds, I could feel the heat, as I gripped her hips, and plunged forward. She groaned, as I slowly pumped her from behind, taking it deep, to give her every last inch.

Savoring her sexy, muffled moans, I kept ramping up and fucking harder. I went back and forth, between watching my cock, then his and then back to mine; Robin loved being nailed from both ends, as much as I enjoyed watching.

I guess I was too busy watching, and unaware of Darin's mounting pleasure, until he groaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhhh...ohhhh...god...yeah...yeah!"

He tensed up, grabbed her head and humped forward. His whole body shuddered as he exploded, over her tongue, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...I'm cumming...fuckkkkk...cummmmmmming!"

As he was finishing in her mouth, I buried myself deep, slamming hard and grinding. Robin liked to be fucked hard and started rocking back, desperate to meet my urgent thrusts.

I was getting closer but knew I could go for a long time; since I'd cum twice, I could usually last as long as she needed. She always loved a cock from both ends, and Darin was thumping his dick over her face.

I can't begin to explain how amazing it was to watch things unfold. Robin's so crazy horny, she's moaning, "Don't stop...don't stop...fuck me...fuck me hard...hard...ha...rd...hard...fuck me harder!"

"Faster, fuck me faster...make me cum, baby...make me cum! Harder baby...harder...harder, make me cum!"

I glanced up to notice that Darin was watching and stroking; he was still hard...or never got completely soft. I pulled out and she turned to look over her shoulder, "What are you doing? Don't pull out...don't pull out!"

I grinned, "I want you to suck me and let this young man have a go." I flopped onto the bed and spread my legs; she didn't hesitate, sensuously working her tongue down the pussy-drenched shaft. I smiled at Darin, and then looked down at my beautiful girlfriend, "Dude, she needs you...she needs that dick!"

With my cock stretching her lips, she immediately spread her legs for him. He got behind her and grabbed her ass with one hand, while wanking his dick, with the other.

She responded with more pleasured moans, as he pumped his cock between her legs, dragging it over her clit. She rolled her body with his, keeping every inch of his big shaft, pressing against her money spot.

He worked the stout, purple head over her swollen, pink lips, lathering his cock with sex. She turned to look at him and then back into my eyes; they rolled back in her head, and she moaned, as he pushed inside. She was crazy, fucking horny and couldn't get enough, eagerly welcoming another deep penetration.