More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he fucked her from behind, I leaned down to kiss her. I stuffed her mouth with my tongue, and probed deep, celebrating our passion-drenched threesome. She was clearly enjoying it, but I held her tight and whispered, "Take that dick...take that big dick! You like it...don't you? You like getting fucked from both ends? You like having two guys?"

"Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, I like it...it's like my birthday...ahhhh, just like my birthday," she grinned. "I love being satisfied by my hot alpha...alpha studs...I like it deep...it fills me up...ahhhh...when you both fuck me deep...yeah...yeah...yeah, it stretches...fills me up!" She paused, before grinning, "I need you both fucking me...fucking me senseless!"

Darin took her on, grabbing her hips and groaning, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck yeah!"

With Darin pounding her pussy, I pushed back through her lips, giving her what she needed. I started going at it, "Fuck that feels good...mmmm...damn Robin...fuckin' take that dick...take it...take it, sweetie...take it all!"

With the pleasured groans, smacking skin and the musky aroma...the bedroom was completely overwhelmed with all things orgy. Despite all that, I wanted to take it up a notch, tossing Darin the purple vibe from the nightstand, "Work her clit, dude...put it on 3."

"Yeah, that's it...keep it right there! Keep it right there...and she'll explode," I grinned.

He just kept pumping away, slamming his hips against her ass...and now working her clit. She was writhing with every thrust we could give her...her tight, little body was the perfect fuck toy, nothing but pleasure for all three of us.

After a few minutes with the vibrator, she started to shudder, digging her fingers into the bed, "Fuck...that's it, sweetie...cum for us...cum on his big dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum hard...cum hard for us...cum for us!"

Her breathing was reduced to labored gasps, as we worked her from both ends. Darin was putting all ten inches deep into her belly, and she heaved as each pleasured wave took her body into the clouds. I felt her moans humming through the rock-hard flesh, "Yeah...sweetie that big dick feels good...so good! Cum on his big dick...cum hard for us...cum hard!"

He tossed the vibe aside and started to slow, but I encouraged him, "Don't stop...keep fucking her...she wants that big...massive cock. Dude, she wants it all...fill'r up with that load...give'r all that jizz...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck'r...fuck'r hard!"

After a bout of serious pounding, he slammed forward and held it deep inside. I could tell from his face that he was flooding her and, knowing Robin, I knew she was squeezing him tight, milking every beefy inch.

He grunted with each pulse of his big dick, digging his fingers into her hips, "Fuck yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...I'm filling your pussy...filling it...filling your pussy!"

I watched her pushing herself back against him, driving his cock deep. She convulsed around his dick, milking him dry, while I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...fill her...fill her with that massive dick!" We had all been so damned horny; it was amazing to watch our shared pleasure play out.

Darin kept humping her with his long, sex-covered dick...it was streaked with cum. He leaned forward, put her legs on his shoulders and fucked the shit out of her...hard, fast and crazy deep.

That was too much for me and I found myself on the brink, again. I wildly thrust through her lips, till I felt the ecstasy of one last orgasm. It was meager, but it coated her tongue. When I pulled out, she looked up at me and swallowed the last bit of warmth, and grinned.

Nearly fucked stupid, Robin was still on all fours, impaled by Darin's big dick and barely coherent. The hungry ache in her pussy was sated and that pleasant warmth between her legs, enveloped her whole body. She rolled over and collapsed on the bed between us.

Darin and I were still panting, and my balls almost ached, from being exhausted...and completely empty.

Robin smiled, "I feel rode hard and put away wet...but it feels so good!" She looked at the flaccid cock between my legs, and then over at Darin's. We were both spent, and she grinned, "Looks like they're relaxed and feeling good, too."

"Baby girl, I can't speak for our college stud, but after that little orgy, I'm feeling good and seriously cashed."

She teased us, "Well that's too bad...I was really hoping for another round." No doubt swollen and leaking jizz, she spread her pussy open, "See, she's just getting a second wind."

Darin laughed, "Rob's right...we need to recharge." He grabbed the juicy vibrator and declared, "Here, this's gonna have to do...you've fucked us senseless."

"Well, at least for now."