More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 07

Story Info
Keeping promises is fun when it's a big cock…or tight pussy.
3.6k words
4.17
8.8k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He greeted me with a beer, and a big smile, groping my dick through the jeans. I wasn't the least bit surprised, because we were both crazy horny...always.

I felt heat flow through my body, and a heavy, hungry ache between my legs. My cock pulsed against his tight grasp. "It seems like you're a little horny...maybe you need to see the object of that lust?"

He grinned, "Dude, sit back and enjoy your beer...and I'll show you your lust, if you show me mine."

I stared, mesmerized, as he dropped his pants to reveal lean, muscled thighs...undeniably the toned build of a runner, but there's a lot more...a big, growing bulge in some sexy-ass briefs.

Now stripped naked, except for underwear, he moved closer. I eagerly shucked them down, anticipating the breathtaking reveal, when everything bounced free. It was big, heavy, swaying, and standing proudly, and I pumped my lust with both hands. It didn't take long before I felt that satisfying throb, and I went for my belt; he watched me with that very same intensity, as I pushed my pants down.

When he saw the prominent outline, he moaned, "Yeah, that's it...right there!" It was more than familiar, but he always loved seeing it erect; it was really that shared virtue of size and cock-lust, that first brought us together...you know? And it didn't hurt that I could give him more than he ever got from other guys, pleasuring him in ways they couldn't.

"Sounds like someone likes what they see!" I smiled and slowly pulled it out, teasing him, "Come on dude...I know you want it."

"I always like what I see...and yeah, I definitely want it." He smiled, and grinned, "Dude, remember the barn...the Fuck Farm...would you tie me up like that?"

Darin was always really turned-on by dominance and rough sex...being held down or tied-up got him crazy horny.

"How could I forget...if you want it rough, so do I...so do I."

"Um...I know there's rope in the nightstand." He smiled, "Robin likes to keep it there...for special occasions...sorry, I don't need to tell you that."

Before anything else was said, I was holding both his wrists and reaching down to grab my belt. I almost think the look in my eyes, as I went for the belt, turned him on as much as the belt. Wrapping it tight around his wrists, "No problem, dude...I got it...we'll just use this."

With his hands tied above his head, he grinned, "Fuckkkk, Rob...be my daddy, please...mmmm, use me, daddy...use me."

I simply nodded, "Let's start with that mouth...I wanna use that mouth."

Looking at his throbbing lust, he anxiously leaned forward, and I demanded, "Get on it...suck it for me!" His tongue swirled over the tip, and I moaned, "Yeah, that's it, dude...fuck...fuckkkkk, that tongue feels gooooddd!" He licked it, as I pumped my way to rock-hard, "I wanna feel...feel the back of that throat."

He obediently stretched his mouth open, wide and I grabbed the back of his head, driving it through his lips. I was granite-hard, and the warmth of his mouth, with the caress of his lips, felt amazing. Tightly pressed into the shaft, his eager tongue bathed the underside, as I pumped deeper.

I humped forward and he started gagging; I backed off some and laughed, "What's the matter? That throat really needs some action. It just needs a good face-fucking...but so do I."

I gripped him with both hands, holding him in place, as I slowly pulled back and shoved back in, over and over, pumping my hips to fuck his face. He was moaning, gagging and crazy hot...I knew he was enjoying every moment, except he looked a bit uncomfortable with his hands up in the air, "Fuck, let me untie those hands and get you down...between my legs."

"You can suck it...and get back on it and suck me...I'll tie your hands later...promise."

When he dropped to his knees, all ten inches bobbed between his legs and we both started laughing, "Seems like we're both just a bit horny."

He wrapped both hands around it and pumped, while sucking the head. I groaned, "That's right, dude...suck it...suck my cock!"

He dropped a hand to do my balls, gently massaging them, while running his lips all over the shaft. He swirled his tongue, sucked hard and bobbed his mouth up and down, taking as much as he could. He moaned into the hard flesh, while I used his mouth; pushing deep and teasing his throat, I rolled my hips into his face.

"Damn Darin, you're always good...crazy, fucking good at this!"

He pulled off, "Sort of into my work," and started rubbing his own dick.

"Fuck dude...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...you suck a mean cock...fuckkkkkk! Fuck, I need to fuck something else." He moaned as my cock ploughed deep into his eager mouth.

"Oh yeah...you like that? You want me to fuck you?"

He moaned again and nodded.

"Oh, fuck yeah...let's take it to the bedroom!" I followed him down the hall and whistled, "Look at that ass...that hot ass!"

I reached out and gave it a swat; my cock was rock hard...harder than ever, and I grinned, "Bend over, for me! Bend over the bed."

Without hesitating he spread his legs wide and rested on his hands. I worked my hands all over his muscled body, tweaking his nipples...digging into his shoulders...and then his handsome ass. The warmth from his firm, masculine body was sensuous and erotic...crazy fucking hot.

I double-coated my dick with lube and slapped it over his ass a couple times; I pushed some lube inside, working it over the tight ring.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah," he groaned.

I teased him, "I think somebody likes that!"

He moaned louder when I got two more fingers into action. "Ok, time for business...tell me what you want! How do you wanna be fucked?"

"Mmmm, I need cock...just fuck me...fuck me hard. You know what I need."

I swatted him again, "Beg me!"

"Please daddy, fuck me...fuck me hard...give it to me hard! Please...please, use me!"

SLAP...my hand came down hard over his ass. He squealed from the sting...but it was a sexy, please-hurt-me squeal...you know what I mean?

Poking the tight, pink muscle, I pushed my dick inside, and we both moaned.

Raising my hand high, I swatted his ass, again...SLAP...leaving a pink mark. I started fucking, "You like it rough, don't you?"

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...I spanked him, nice and hard...he loved to be spanked hard. He squealed, "Oh god...spank me...spank me...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me and spank me...spank that...uhhhh...uhhhh...spank that ass!"

The harder I pounded him, the more he threw it back, meeting each impassioned thrust. He moaned, "Don't...don't stop...spank me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, fuck me!" SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

Sure, as hell, I had no intention of stopping. It was so damn hot; I was ready to fuck him all the way...and start in again...and then again. "Holy fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...tight...tight as ever...love that tight ass! Fuckin' tight ass...yeah...yeah...yeah!" SLAP...SLAP "Uhhhh...uhhhh...take it...take that dick...yeah, take it!"

He looked back grinning, "You know that ass is yours...fuck me...use me...spank me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...spank me...spank me!"

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...SLAP After that flourish of erotic abuse, he really started moaning, "Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...spank...spank me...been a bad boy...spank me...spank me and punish that ass...punish my ass...use it!"

"Fuck Darin...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, that's good ass-pussy, you got a damned good ass!" SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

"Mmmm...you...uhhhh...uhhhh...you got some damned good dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...and you know how to us it! Uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...fuckin'...fuckin' pound my ass...pound my ass...yeah, pound my ass!"

It was sending Darin to another world, but it was working on me, too. I was getting close, and moaning louder, yelling, "Fuckkk...yer ass is gonna...gonna make me cum!" My hands dug into his hips as I slammed him into the bed.

"Fuck...gonna blow my load...blow my load up that fucking tight ass!"

He groaned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, cum...cum hard for me...cum in my ass...fill my ass! Ahhhh...I can almost feel it...feel it in my belly...I can almost taste it...yeah, taste it!"

I grinned, "Well, if you want it that way, I'll feed you...watch you swallow it all."

I grinded hard and deep, a few more times before yanking out, and spinning him around, "Yeah, open wide, dude...let's see that tongue!"

I shoved the tip into his mouth, and wildly pumped through my fist. Anxious, and craving his reward, he sucked and swirled his tongue over the head.

"Darin...fuck Darin...here it comes...swallow it...swallow that load!"

My cock exploded, with cum flooding his tongue, and painting his throat. Instinctively wired to sow my fertility deep, I pumped forward, grinding deeper. He swallowed, but some did trickle over his lips.

"Fuck yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah," I groaned, feeling the lingering pulses over his tongue.

I looked down to see his lips tight around the shaft, not wanting to waste a drop. Satisfied and catching my breath, I pulled out and flopped onto the bed, "Fuck Darin," I moaned. "That was smokin' hot!"

He rolled back to lie next to me, frantically jacking his big dick. I was spent, but my mind was racing with everything; I watched him work his big cock...it was smokin' hot...and he exploded with cum spitting over his abs...and trickling down his hand.

He was panting and coming down from the high, but I swallowed some precious warmth from his hand. I licked his abs and pressed my lips to his, mixing it with mine.

When I laid back, he grinned, "So, when're you gonna tie me? You can spank me, again, too."

*************************************************************************

Over dinner and a couple glasses of wine, Darin went over every detail of his spanking, and the belt. I was hard most of dinner, and aching for something more, but so were they.

Robin kissed my cheek, and I put my wine glass down. She laid her hand over my crotch, groping and pleasuring the growing shaft. I nodded back and closed my eyes, moaning, "You know how to get a guy's attention."

Robin smiled quietly, "You know I do, but you both need to come to the bedroom...give me a few minutes, though," and wandered off.

We were in the living room for maybe five or ten minutes, before she wanted us to come and see something in the bedroom.

Darin and I looked at each other, wondering what was up. Robin was laying, stripped naked on the bed, with rope in one hand, while the other was between her legs. She had a sexy Robin smile, "I think we all need some dessert! If you two will be my dessert, I'll be yours?"

We tied her up, spread-eagle, and groped her tits. Tweaking her nips, and spreading her tight lips, with my fingers, I rubbed her clit sensuously slow, grinning, "Sweetie, you ready to get fucked hard?"

Taunting her more, I laid my dick over her thigh and slapped hard; it felt heavy and substantial striking her skin. "Tell us how much you want it...tell us how much you need some dick." I swatted her ass, at least what was exposed SLAP...SLAP...SLAP, "Go ahead tells us!"

"Ooooh Rob...spank me...and give me that cock...I want it...I want it bad...I wanna be fucked hard." Pumping slowly over her glistening labia, and then her clit, I relentlessly teased her. It wasn't long before I had her writhing and grinding herself against the rock-hard shaft.

She groaned, "Rob...Rob...oh god...want it...I want it badddddd." Dragging it across her clit had her moaning louder, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkkkkk! Fuckkkkk, I want it...want that cock!"

She shuddered and lifted her hips the best she could...again, grinding into her desires, and begging me to put it in, "Rob...Rob...please fuck me...fuck me hard...stop teasing me and put it in...put it in...pleeeease!"

When it pushed inside, she shuddered with relief; I took it slow, but went all the way, sinking it deep. I felt her quiver, around the impaling cock, as I sensuously pumped her with shallow thrusts before pulling out.

She moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...fuck me...gimme that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...yeah, gimme that...that big cock!"

With that, I shoved deep into her belly, grunting, grinding and fucking wildly, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, take it...take it, baby...take that dick...all that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

I pulled out and put it between her lips, "Eat it...yeah, lick it...suck my dick...suck off that pussy...all your pussy...yeah...yeah, that's it."

She hungrily ran her lips up and down the thick shaft, savoring the juices left behind; I made sure she got every girthy inch covered, moaning as she struggled to swallow the whole thing. After a bit, I reached down and started fingering her, "That's it, baby girl...work that cock...bob on it...yeah, bob on it...we'll take care of you...we'll take good care of you"

Robin moaned around my cock, as I pumped two...then three fingers into her pussy; she looked so gorgeous with her lips wrapped around my aching, hard dick. I watched her swallow five or six inches, but, because of my position, there was no way that last few inches were going in. She was shuddering and writhing on my fingers, wet and ready for something more.

Withdrawing from her throat, my gaze met hers, "We're gonna tease you a bit, but I promise...we'll fuck you long and hard...soon...really soon."

Darin grinned, "Yeah, we'll fuck you, but I got something for you to watch, here. I'm gonna jerk over your face," he grinned, "gonna put on a little show."

I looked at him, "First toss me a dildo, from the nightstand...the bigger one that you both like," grinning.

"No problem...I'll just put it here till you're ready," he placed it between her tits.

I laughed, finger-fucking her pussy, "Look at how nice it fits there...my cock looks good there, too."

It got her spread open wider, but it really got the arousal flowing...for all of us.

With the dildo, I rubbed the head up and down over her clit, and then the slit. Taunting her, I grinned, "Feel how big the head is on your tight, little pussy...imagine Darin or me...all rock-hard...teasing you just like this. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"God...oh god, yes...ahhhh...I...I'd love that...love that so much."

I felt her squirm and try to open her legs, but she was already spread wide and tied. "That's it, open wide for a big, hard cock...you want some big, hard cock...your tight, little pussy yearns for it."

"When you spread yourself like that, it makes us both harder. Close your eyes and imagine, we're taking turns, teasing your pussy with cock...big cocks...two big cocks."

She was able to roll her hips some, just enough to press tighter against the dildo. She moaned softly, dreaming of what we were going to do to her...how we were going to fuck her...she could see it all unfolding.

"Slowly a big cock spreads you open, stretching you as it pushes inside. You want to be fucked hard and fast, but we tease you, going slow, gradually pumping deeper...and deeper."

Pulling the dildo out, "The big cock pulls out to tease you with the emptiness...you just want it back inside and you beg. Beg Robin...beg us to fuck you...you gotta beg us to fuck you."

"Put it back in...please Rob...put it back in...fuck me more...fuck me, sweetie!"

I shoved it back in and started fucking, "That big cock shoves back inside, fuckkkkk...Robin...yer...mmmm yer tight! So fuckin' tight!"

Darin was still jacking in her face, "You love my cock in your face...inches from your lips...inches from those tight warm...eager...eager lips." He grinned at me and shoved it between them, "Yeah, that's it...open your mouth...open wide and take it!"

With the dildo in her pussy and a cock in her mouth, we both pumped into her. "Yeah...yeah, feels good to be filled with cock...stretched by cock at both ends. You love how big they feel and how deep they go."

"You love it...your pussy's stretched tight around a big, manly shaft, and it relentlessly pounds, deep into your belly...deep into your pussy."

Darin grinned, "You love a big dick between your lips...yeah...yeah, fucking your face...using your mouth."

I continued, "You love being taken by two men...two big cocks...spit roasted on two big cocks. It's stretching your pussy, and you savor the sensation...that it's molding your insides...making you scream...owning your pussy."

I slowly backed out, to where just a few inches were inside. While I pumped her with shallow thrusts, she closed her eyes and relaxed, completely surrendering herself to pleasure.

I pulled it out completely, speaking softly, "No worries...just keep those eyes closed, sweetie...that's right just relax...we're gonna give you that big cock...give you all you need...we're gonna give two...two big, hard cocks."

Moving between her legs, he locked eyes with mine and grinned as he lined up his big dick. I smiled, "Robin, do you want a cock? Do you want to be fucked with a big cock?"

She felt him moving around on the bed and opened her eyes, squealing, "You guys are funny...and yeah, I want it...I want his big, cock...I want the real thing!"

He worked the stout, purple head over her swollen, pink lips, lathering it with sex. She looked at me and then back at his big, beautiful dick. Her head nodded back, and she moaned, as he pushed inside; she was crazy, fucking horny and couldn't get enough, eagerly welcoming the deep penetration.

As he thrust into her, I leaned down to kiss her. I stuffed her mouth with my tongue, and probed deep, celebrating the passion-drenched moment. She was clearly enjoying it as much as we were, but I held her tight and whispered, "Take that dick...take that big dick! You like it...don't you? You love being tied and fucked...don't you? You love having two guys?"

"Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, I love it...love the ropes...ahhhh...ahhhh...love two...my two guys, fucking me!" She was able to roll her hips up to meet his thrusts, lustfully grinding...she was a woman possessed, desperately needing cock...desperately needing fucked.

The shaft of his big dick was glistening, as he pumped in and out of her pussy.

Her breasts bobbed with each hard stroke, and she rambled, "I love being satisfied by my hot alpha...alpha studs...I like it deep...it fills me up...ahhhh...when you both fuck me deep...ahhhh yeah...yeah...yeah, it stretches...fills me up!" She paused, before grinning, "I need you both fucking me...fucking me senseless!"

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP Darin took her on, swatting her ass and fucking deep, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck yeah!"

With Darin pounding her pussy, I pushed back through her lips, giving her what she needed. I started going at it, "Fuck that feels good...mmmm...damn Robin...fuckin' take that dick...take it...take it, sweetie...take it all!"

It wasn't long before Darin threw back his head, moaning loud, "Fuckkkk! Fuck, your pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...yer pussy's gonna do it...uhhhh...make me cum...pussy's gonna make me cum!"

I was loud and demanding, "Work that cock...work his big cock...squeeze it...squeeze it...milk it...milk that big dick!"

He grunted and thrust forward; I watched his cock drive deep, and I felt Robin shudder as he coated her insides. His orgasm seemed to linger, but he finally relaxed, with his cock buried deep inside.

When he pulled out, she was still thrashing around with anxious, urgent need. The room was filled with the sex, and I groped her firm, meaty tits, swatting them one at a time, SLAP...SLAP...SLAP and SLAP...SLAP...SLAP

She squealed as I fucked into the warmth of Darin's cum, "Yessss, use me...fuck me...please...please, spank me...spank my titties...use my pussy...fuckin' use me...fuck me!"

I fucked with the intensity she begged for...the intensity we both needed. I looked into her beautiful lusty eyes; she had been used, teased, tied, swatted, and fucked from both ends. I pulled out, licked my lips and stroked my straining cock, before looking at Darin, "Dude, pull her loose...I'll fuck'r through it."

12