More Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darin and I pushed her legs way back, and I started in again. "You ready for this baby?"

She nodded, "Oh god yes," and smiled. Slamming hard and deep, my cock fucked into the wetness, slapping loud and stirring the cocktail of sex. She was in the clouds, clutching sheets, moaning and rolling against each thrust...yearning to grind every last inch deep inside.

On the very brink, she started rubbing her swollen, little bud. Gradually the ever-increasing pleasure swept over her body, and she screamed, "Oh...ohhhh...my god...Rob...Robbbbbbbb...Robbbbbbbb...fuck me...fuck me...fuck meeeeeeee!"

I just kept sawing into her dripping, aching pussy, savagely driving deep into the tight, quivering warmth. Wracked with pleasure, I finally exploded, groaning, "Robin...Robin...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh fuckkkkkk!"

Buried deep, and saturated with our combined pleasure, I don't think I ever felt so close to Robin and Darin...the three of us seemed to be one.

Replacing my cock with probing fingers, I watched her head nod back. Kissing down over her long neck, as I finger-fucked her, she leaked over my hand. I'd fucked the shit out of her, and it mixed with what Darin left behind. It was dripping, and I told her to just let it go...let it all trickle out, "Show us how much ecstasy you got inside that little pussy...show how good we are for each other...moan for us, baby girl...moan for us...let's see all that pleasure."

Darin looked at me with a huge ass smile...he slapped his nearly flaccid monster against his thigh, "When am I going to get tied up and fucked like that?" He cackled, "I'm still waiting, Dude."

Robin moaned softly, and flashed a little smile, "Baby, I'll get the strap-on and we'll spit-roast you."

Sated, but definitely still fantasizing, "Yeah, we got big plans for you...I'm gonna take that ass...tie you up and fuck you hard...you better rest up!"

Mmmm, I love to fuck that ass...again and again...and again. I could almost hear the ecstasy of his moans, elicited by the confining tug of rope and his submission...I could feel my hand striking his warm, muscled flesh...I could feel his tight ass caressing my cock.

12