All Comments on 'More Roof Fun'

by Priapus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
Needs an editor

It does help if spelling and grammar are checked before submitting a story. Good story a little marred by grammatical and spelling errors.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Edit, edit, edit

It IS a hot story, and I'd like to read abt him 'popping the cherry' on the guest.

However, good spelling and the correct use of English, contributes to flow of any story. I do editing once in a while although I'm not registered at Lit.com as an editor.

You may e-mail me at the address below.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

the story was good like the last one, but all of your mistakes really messed it up. if words were spelled and used right this story would have been a 100.

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Just like the first story I loved it. Just like my brother and I it rang all the right bells. Super Sexy Stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WASTE OF TIME

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting a story in this condition this needs to be deleted. the spelling was some of the worst here and like 90% of the losers here you totally failed to finish it. delete it and all your other stories like the good little loser you are.

MaxDecattMaxDecattalmost 4 years ago
Ignore....

Ignore Anonymous. Sometimes I think all those signing themselves Anonymous are just one old pervert pleasuring himself as he drools over the stories. Feel pity for him, he needs it. Your story is a bit far fetched but still has merit, keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous