More Seamen for Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weakened by the multiple orgasms, I sucked weakly , moaning dazedly , my fingers pumped the shafts, while the fat one in my bottom continued to pump in and out.

The man beneath me fingered my clitoris and sucked on one breast while someone else reached out to fondle the other, twisting my nipple.

There was a wall of arab flesh around me and it never moved aside, never eased back.

I was fully at the group's mercy and helpless as another orgasm tore through me, and another and then another as the men continued to overwhelm me with their bodies. Cocks plunged into my mouth and into my pussy and anus and whenever one got soft another immediately took its place.

This became a contest of sexual endurance between me and the horde - and I was losing over and over again.

And then, glassy eyed and limp with sexual exhaustion, I was returned to my initial position, and made to suck on yet another anonymous cock while simultaneously pumping two others with my hands . As each pulsing cock exploded with cum, I tried to take the thick white gluey mass into my mouth and while a the warm salty liquid did wind up in my mouth and on my tongue, more still sprayed over my face and hair and boobs.

Not even giving me time of wipe my cum glazed face, they then threw me down on all fours once more and took me front and back until warm white fluid trickled steadily out of my overused pussy and anus, and then once again they hosed their cum over my face, hair, shoulders and breasts.

I was true to my word and did not resist. I gave myself to them completely to satisfying their lust thinking that if I worked hard to satisfy them, they would leave me. I was wrong. There were a couple of times when it seemed that they were finally finished fucking me but just as I sighed a moan of relief, they started all over again.

I lay back finally too drained and too exhausted to do anything more. I moaned weakly, arching my back to raise my hips as each man took his turn to fuck me.

I remember hands were all over my body, stroking, caressing, groping and fondling me everywhere. Some part of me reveled in that soft warm human touch, me groaning in sensual pleasure as the men roughly fucked me towards yet another chain powerful orgasmic climaxes.

I couldn't stop coming—I had come so much, in fact, that it was starting to hurt.

And yet, they did not stop. Each one roughly but almost mechanically pounding into my naked body - soldiering on and never slowing and with their attention always focussed on me.

Then I came again.

I ran my hands over my cum glazed face as I begged them to stop (It seems that as much a slut as I was, I could only take so much) . But it didn't work. They later told me that my pleading only served to encourage them to make it harder for me - and they not only just carried on but actually pounded their cocks into my poor limp body with more force as they held me down.

It would be a few more hours before they all had their fill and when everyone had at least a turn fucking me, I was a quivering cum coated mess, gasping for air in that scruffy hammam, total strangers would come over to cop a feel of my cum encrusted body as I lay helpless and too exhausted to resist.

At some point, I recovered sufficiently to be helped into a taxi for home - but not before a side detour for the driver to have his nasty way with me. Seeing me all disheveled and grotty didn't deter him from stopping at a layby to climb into the back and had me straddle him for a one last sweaty fuck - roughly groping my already very sore nipples as we both came noisily. My poor abused nipples were so sensitive after this ordeal that I would not be able to stand covering myself with a blanket for more than a week.

I finally got home to a very worried but subsequently aroused husband - when he heard what I been subjected to.

The story didn't end there because it turns out that the Hammam operators had recorded me getting gangfucked by the sailors my and tried to blackmail me to be a regular attraction. I like a bit of rough now and then but I didn't fancy becoming a waterfront whore. So what we did was involve the local constabulary - who paid attention to the footage; and even more attention to sampling my body as an incentive to get them on side to persuade the Hammam to abandon its plan. I finally got to fulfil my fantasy with swarthy foreign men in uniform but that story is for another day.

12