More Secrets are Revealed (Carol)

Story Info
Mother & son travel, where circumstances lead them to…
7k words
4.59
28.1k
52

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with More Secrets Revealed (Carol & Ken)

Enjoy

-----------------------------------

During the 5 days when Ann & Mark (her father) were left at home alone, Carol (Ann's mother) and Kenny (Ann's older brother) were away for a wrestling tournament.

------------------------------------

"What do you mean you only have one room available?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but our reservation system messed up and only held one room for you. I can upgrade you to a nicer room, but we only have one room available."

"Sir, I am here with my son for 5 nights and it's going to be extremely inconvenient for us to share one room!"

"I understand ma'am, but it's all that we have. I will obviously refund the fee for the other room, but I'll also deduct 50% off of the room that we give you, to compensate for the inconvenience. There's nothing else that I can do. I'm sorry."

"Fine, but I wanna see those credits immediately."

(15 minutes later)

"Hey mom,

I'm gonna go work out. This place has an incredible gym."

"Ok, how long will you be?"

"At least 2-3 hours."

"Ok Kenny, have fun."

Carol calls her husband:

"Hey hun, You won't believe this."

"What?"

"The hotel screwed up on our reservations and only have one room for us."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. It's fucked up because you know that it's been almost a month since you & I have made love, so I'm horny as fuck and can't fill that need with my son sharing the same room with me. He'll know if I even attempt it, in this room."

"I guess you'll have to wait til you get home for me to pleasure that sexy body."

"Stop it. I've got 3 hours alone, so I'm gonna go take a bath now while Kenny is at the gym, and relieve some of this stress. I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, Carol. Talk to you soon. But remember, if you get the opportunity, I'm ok with you getting some relief from someone else. In fact, I'm hoping that you'll change your mind and get fucked on this trip. Then you can come home and tell me every juicy detail about it, as I reclaim that perfect body of yours."

"You're crazy. First of all, I told you that I won't fuck another man. Second, Kenny will wonder if I'm gone for too long (and I definitely won't sleep somewhere else)."

"Just sayin', If the opportunity arises, please do it."

Mark was Carol's high school sweetheart and also her first. She was very shy & extremely conservative. Having been raised in a very religious family, she waited until she got married to lose her virginity. Mark is the only man she has ever been with and she was fine with that.

Mark taught her everything about sex and over time she really opened up to his wants and even his fantasies, but only ones that involved just the two of them. She loved having sex, multiple positions, oral sex (giving & receiving), and even some exhibitionism. She became an incredible fuck and really knows how to use her body and especially her pussy to get Mark off.

Carol is 5'5", 34-25-36, brown shoulder-length hair, D-cup breasts (with large dark areola), perfect nipples (that stood out when erect), a perfectly flat tummy, a small triangle patch of pubic hair on her pubic bone (or landing strip), and pussy lips that extended at least 1" passed her vagina. She's into yoga and goes to the gym daily. Basically, she has a perfect body, but being so conservative, she wears loose clothing to hide her body.

Mark (on the other hand) is kind of a freak. He loves to show off his sexy wife. He gets excited when men checked her out or flirt with her. He loves when she accidentally has a wardrobe malfunction, and any part of her body is seen by other men. Mark fantasizes about Carol letting herself be seduced by another man and tells her so.

Just last month, as Mark was driving his cock in & out of his wife, he whispered in her ear,

"Mmmm, imagine that guy from earlier today fucking you right now."

"What guy?"

"The young kid who was checking you out at the gym and flirting with you."

"Stop it. That kid is around Kenny's age. Besides, I don't need anyone but you."

"You may not need, but I'm sure you'd enjoy a younger man fucking the shit out of you. Just imagine him fucking you until you both cum, then him only needing a few minutes before sliding his cock back into this incredible pussy and bringing you to multiple orgasms, before dumping a second load inside of you."

As much as she tried not to, Carol would sometimes enjoy the talk and fantasy, but the conservative side of her would never let her admit it to her husband or to actually do it. As her husband would talk to her about fucking another man, she would sometimes wonder if she really could fuck another man or how it would feel to have a different man's cock inside of her faithful, married pussy. There were times when those thoughts would be the cause of the most intense orgasms for her.

Mark has a large penis (about 6.5" and a little thicker than most), but sometimes he would tell Carol that he'd love to witness her being fucked by someone with a much larger cock than his. He would try to convince her that a larger cock would give her much stronger and longer orgasms as it stretch her tight pussy. Lately he would tell her that she should experience another man now, before she's too old to really enjoy it.

"Carol, I've had multiple sex partners and each has been different from the other. You've never experienced anyone but me, so you should have sex with another man at least once, so that you can experience the difference between my cock and another man's cock, plus his technique could give you a different type of orgasm."

"I'm fine with the orgasms that you give me"

"Being fine with and actually experiencing and enjoying a different orgasm, are completely different. Haven't you ever wondered about different shapes and sizes of other men's cocks. Like, how a different cock would feel inside of your vagina or how different someone else might fuck you?"

"I guess, but I could never cheat on you or be unfaithful."

"It's not cheating or being unfaithful, if I tell you that it's ok. In fact, I want you to do it. It's a turn-on for me to think about it and I really want you to do it."

"Sorry hun, but I don't think that I can."

"Do me a favor and just consider it, ok? Just know that if the opportunity ever presents itself for you to make love to another man, I want you to do it."

"Well it wouldn't be making love, that's for sure. Making love is what you and I do. What you're asking for, is for me to have sex with another man, not making love to him."

"Whatever works, for you to experience another man's penis penetrating your vagina, sliding his entire shaft into you, and fucking the shit out if you, works for me. Just consider it, if the opportunity arises. That's all I ask."

"Ok. I will" Carol told her husband to get him off her case about it. Bye."

------------------------------------

"What the fuck? The gym is closed for a private event? That sucks. I guess I'll grab a bite to eat and head back to the room" thought Kenny, upon finding the gym closed.

Meanwhile, back in the room:

"Ahhh, I needed this." Carol thought, as she relaxed in the tub. With her eyes closed and her EarPods playing relaxing music, Carol didn't have a care in the world. She knew Kenny would be gone for at least 2 hours, so she was able to relax.

"Hey mom, I'm back."

No response. Just then he heard a noise in the bathroom and turned to look towards the bathroom. With the door only partially closed, there was a crack between the door and the jamb. What he saw, blew him away. His mom was lying in the tub with her eyes closed, enjoying music in her EarPods. The first thing he saw was her sparse pubic hair. It was bare around her lower lips and he could clearly see her moist flower.

Her vagina was beautiful with only a small patch of hair, just above her clit hood. One of her hands was sliding through her pussy lips and rubbing her clit. Her other hand was playing with the nipples of her large breasts. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Yes, oh yes. So good. Oh, Oh, Oh, yesssss" as she thought about another man pleasuring her, like her husband asked. Her mind thought about the young kid that her husband had mentioned and she was bringing herself to an orgasm as she thought about the kid who was around her son's age. Kenny had never seen his mother nude before, much less masturbating nude! He could not believe how beautiful and sexy she was. As she came his cock grew solid.

Instant Hard-On!

He watched for a few minutes, until his mom came down from an intense orgasm. Then she rose and he had an unobstructed view of his mom's amazing nude body. A body that was easily as perfect as the women in the smut magazines that he jacked off to regularly. He just couldn't believe how perfect his own mother's body was and how much he now wanted to fuck her.

She walked to the shower and rinsed off, while Kenny stood and watched in awe, then realized that he needed pictures of her. He grabbed his phone, turned off the volume, then made sure that the flash was off before he took a few pics of his completely nude mother. He got a couple of her perfect ass before she turned and he got a few more of her facing him. He was pissed that he didn't think of taking pics as she was masturbating and taking a few of the opening of her vagina, with her fingers stimulating it.

At least he got some pics of her naked. He had an enormous hard-on. Once she turned off the water, Kenny rushed out the door quietly, so that his mom wouldn't know that he saw her.

As she left the bathroom, Carol noticed a room key on the floor, just outside of the bathroom. She knew that Kenny took his key with him because he came back in to grab his hat on the counter near the front entry door, before stepping back out. She picked it up and realized that her son had come back to the room while she was in the tub and must've dropped it in his rush to leave the room, without her knowledge that he had seen her.

She looked towards the bathroom and noticed that the tub & shower were visible between the crack in the doorway. Unaware of how much he actually saw, Carol put the key back on the floor, so that Kenny could pick it up later, and not draw attention to it. She was embarrassed to think that her son must've seen her naked and maybe even seen her pleasuring herself.

Before returning to the room, Kenny realized that he had lost his room key, so he went to the front desk and since he was an adult, his name was on the room info, so they gave him another key. Upon entering the room, he saw his key lying on the floor. He dropped his new key next to it and picked up both keys at the same time.

Later at dinner, Kenny couldn't help but continually glance at his mom's cleavage. She was a natural 36D, so she had plenty of cleavage to look at. He had never looked at his mom sexually, but couldn't help himself after what he saw earlier today. The vision of his mom's nude body was engrained in his memory and he couldn't stop himself from thinking about her large, perfect breasts and those luscious pussy lips, between her legs.

She has an amazingly sexy body and now that he saw it, he wanted it. He thought about how lucky his father is to be fucking that woman any time he wanted. How could his dad stand being away from her for over the past 2 weeks, prior to them leaving for this meet? He now understood why she was masturbating, having not had cock for almost 3 weeks now. A body like hers definitely needs to be fucked, and fucked often. He was hard the whole time at dinner.

Carol noticed Kenny's repeated gaze at her breasts and figured that since he had actually seen her nude earlier, while she bathed he couldn't stop looking at her now. She was embarrassed by this thought, but understood that although Kenny is her son, he is also a young man and sex was probably on his mind most of the time. She thought back to when she met her husband. He was the same age as her son is right now, and at that time sex was always on his mind. They use to make love daily and he still wanted more.

At one point Kenny got up to go to the restroom. As he stood his mom noticed that he had a huge bulge in his pants. She was shocked at the size of his bulge and was embarrassed to have seen it. He definitely had a hard on and she was pretty sure that it was from his thoughts of seeing her naked. But it also made her proud that she had such an effect on such a young man. She had always been faithful to her husband and thoughts of sex with another man rarely crossed her mind, let alone her own son, but just a couple of hours earlier she had orgasmed intensely while thinking about a young man around the same age as Kenny.

The thought of her own son sliding that huge cock into the same pussy that bore him 19 years earlier, was just unfathomable. But for some unknown reason, it was running through her mind, after seeing the huge bulge that was caused by him seeing her naked body. Having sex almost daily, and not having a cock in her for so long, was definitely having an effect on her. Unbelievably, she realized at this point, that her vagina was extremely moist.

"God, I'm so embarrassed. How can I even think about having sex with my own son?" she thought. "I hate you Mark for putting these thoughts in my head earlier today!"

After dinner, the two made their way back to the room. Unfortunately (or fortunately) Carol didn't pack proper sleep attire, because she thought that she would be sleeping alone. All that she had packed was a couple of silk nightshirts that went to about mid-thigh and some lingerie (that her husband had insisted that she pack). She chose a night shirt and panties, but no bra because it was uncomfortable to sleep in one.

Kenny changed into sweat shorts and opened up the sofa bed. As he lay there, it was the most uncomfortable bed he had ever lied on. He tried to get comfortable and Carol saw that he was struggling.

"Kenny, that thing looks awful."

"It is mom, but I'll deal with it."

"You will not, young man."

"You are here to compete in a very prestigious tournament. I cannot have you sleeping (or trying to sleep) on an uncomfortable bed and then try to compete tomorrow. Get over here and sleep on this bed. It's a queen size bed, so there's plenty of room for the both of us, without bothering our personal space."

Kenny moved to one side of the bed as his mom moved to the other. She was right, there was plenty of room for the two of them on the bed, without disturbing each other. The first night went smooth, although Kenny still could not get the thought of his mom's naked body out of his mind. Seeing her protruding nipples through the thin nightshirt didn't help.

The next day, Kenny did good at the tournament and advance to the next round. Between his rounds, Kenny noticed that most of the young men were gawking at his number one fan... his mom. He heard I ne guy actually whispered to his friend "man, I'd love to stick my 7" cock into that MILF. I'll bet that she's a great fuck." Nobody else heard.

Carol wore a sundress (that went to her knees) and flats. She was gorgeous and for the first time, Kenny realized it. He had always only seen her as his mom. But after seeing her naked, he now saw her as a sexy woman. He looked at her and thought "wow, she definitely is a MILF, even if she is my mom (or maybe because she is my mom).

After dinner they called it a night, and went to bed. A few hours later, Carol got up to get a glass of water. Kenny couldn't sleep because he kept thinking that he had to find a way to fuck his mother, or at least see her naked again. He knew that she was horny, so maybe he could entice her to fuck her own son.

Then an idea dawned on him. Upon her return, Carol noticed that the blanket that was covering Kenny had "fallen" off. Kenny was on his back and his huge erection showed prominently through his shorts. He was thinking about the amazing body of the naked woman that he had seen pleasuring herself: his own mom and was hoping her seeing his bulge might tempt her.

Carol's first thought upon seeing her son's bulge, was that Kenny was huge. His bulge looked to be larger than any penis Carol had ever seen (in books & film), and especially her husbands. She was intrigued by that thought. She stared at it for a few moments before her hand slipped into her panties and she couldn't believe how wet her pussy had become. She was horny and needed to find a way to get some relief soon or else she will may be tempted to do something that was taboo.

Eventually, she came to her senses and removed her hand from her panties and noticed the gooey film coating her fingers. It was her own vaginal fluid. The fluid that her body produced with the assumption that her vagina would soon be penetrated by a man's cock. She got back into bed and tried to sleep but thoughts of her son's huge cock, clouded her thoughts.

As she lay there, purposely facing her son, she kept glancing at the bulge in his shorts and wondered how his cock must look in the flesh. She couldn't believe that she was having those thoughts. She was a conservative & proper married woman and thoughts of another man's penis (let alone her own son's penis) was beyond anything she had ever thought that she would think of. Eventually she fell asleep and nothing more happened that night.

Kenny continued to do well at the tournament and Carol was so proud of him. After the tournament, Carol decided to go out for a drink and told Kenny that she would be back in a few hours. He told her that he was gonna try the gym again, to try and get a light workout in.

After his workout, Kenny went back to the room, to shower. He went to the restroom, undressed, and jumped into the shower. Bored at the local bar, but tipsy and still horny, Carol returned to the room. As she entered the room, she heard the shower and figured "payback time." She walked quietly to the bathroom door and quietly opened it, hoping to see what she had wondered about for the past couple of days.

Now it was Carol who was shocked. Kenny stood facing the door with his eyes closed and his hand was wrapped around the biggest cock Carol had ever seen. His cock had huge veins protruding from it and had a slight upward curve. Thoughts of how that might feel inside of her vagina, entered her mind. She wondered if the curve of his cock would help to hit her g-spot as it repeatedly slid in & out of her pussy. It was extremely hard. Kenny had lathered it up and his hand slid up and down his enormous shaft. Then it happened...

"Oh God mom. You look amazing. I've always thought that you were beautiful, but never realized how sexy you are until I saw your incredible body naked. Now, I need you. You looked amazing lying in the tub yesterday and seeing you completely naked had me hard all day & night." Kenny had been thinking about his mom's amazing body while jacking off, and began fantasizing that he was with her, at that moment.

"Your body is perfect. I love your large, dark areola on the tips of your huge tits, and I could suck & nibble on them for hours. Your vagina is beautiful. I can't help thinking about eating you out until you cum repeatedly. You may not know this, but I love eating pussy and have given Gwen multiple orgasms with my talented tongue and mouth. She loves when I eat her pussy"

"Oh my God. Gwen is my best friend. I had no idea that my son had been having sex with my friend." Carol thought.

"Do you suck dick, mom? Oh good, come here and suck this monster." He slowed the pace of his stroking to emulate his mom sucking his cock. "Gwen likes to swallow my cum. Would you?"

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers
12