All Comments on 'More Secrets are Revealed (Carol)'

by Tom_Brown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rodavrodav8 months ago

I really like this story and what’s going on as it progressed. But I have some cretics or concern if you may. Incest is really exciting and enjoyable but the thought of getting pregnant with it is a turn off. Also it’s not a turn on for a mature mother or woman to have a small pussy or pussy hole unless it belongs to a very small or short woman.

Also I love sniffing panties and it’s exciting to hear more detailed description on how a pussy smelled. Musky, pungent, intoxicatingly erotic. Inhaling his mother’s musky pussy odor makes his cock so hard. More exciting if a woman has a natural full bush.

Mark should call his son Kenny and tell him that his mom has told him about what’s been happening and that it’s more than ok with him if they have sex. And his mom will let him fuck her if he makes the first move.

I’m looking forward for your next chapter.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
So realistic*

So many men are turned on by variations of " Cockold". The taboo and safety of own son adds to it.

* If any athlete is to comp!ete in a " very prestigious tournament " they would not spend 2-3 hours working out in a gym the day before.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

This story just keeps getting better! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a far reach for both the mother and the son to go from thinking about one another to getting pregnant. One thing at a time. Get intimate first. If the sex is wild and crazy, then neither one will want to stop from continuing to have sex. As a responsible male, and I was responsible even at 14 years old, I would have asked my lover, my mother, if it was SAFE to cum in her. Getting some hot, wet, sweet pussy from your mother is one thing....but getting her pregnant is another thing. But even if the son gets mom pregnant, it seems that dad will be OK with it.

In high school I fucked my older sister. She was a virgin. And I remember her whispering in my mouth: "Fuck your baby in me Tomas." I came buckets and buckets of my baby batter into my sister's womb. The only thing that I was thinking of was making sure that I filled Jo Jo's womb with my hot cum. My seed.

So, where logic takes over and you ask a woman if it is safe to cum in her....there are those times when everything is thrown out the window. When a beautiful woman looks into your eyes and ask you to give her your baby....nothing else matters does it.

But I am looking towards the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Please contine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Geez thank goodness pigs, cows and horeses can't fly.... or can they? This story hints to that possibility!

Man oh man, can't wait for the next part. Superb, out in space fantasy, but I am a out in sapce submarine driver, so let's have it...all!

Thank you

WalterWoodyWalterWoody7 months ago

Your story is great except that you have already told us that she fucked her father, so much of what you're telling us now doesn't fit.

Tom_BrownTom_Brown7 months agoAuthor

WalterWood,

That was Ann (Carol’s Daughter) who fucked her own father (Carol’s husband Mark).

Here’s a recap:

In Chapter 1: Mary

Mary fucks her dad (Tom) and tells him that she found out that her own mom Ann had also fucked her own dad Mark (Mary’s grandfather)

In Chapter 2: Mary Returns Home

Mary reconciles with her husband Jim. (No incest in this chapter)

In Chapter 3: Secrets Are Revealed

Tom finds the letter that his deceased wife Ann left him, detailing her fucking her dad Mark. In it we find out that Carol (Ann’s mother) found out that her husband Mark had fucked their daughter Ann. At the end of that chapter we found out that Carol has her own secrets.

In Chapter 4: More Secrets Are Revealed

Kenny confronts Ann about her fucking their dad Mark. Ann flips the script on him asking if he’s fucking their mom Carol. Kenny walks away without disclosing anything, but Ann knows better.

The story continues with Mark & Carol discussing their liaisons (individually) with their son & daughter. Eventually Carol & Kenny leave for another trip, leaving Mark with his 3 girls. At the end, Brandy (Ann & Kenny’s younger sister) had seen her dad Mark fucking her sister Ann, when they thought that she was still at a party.

Here’s where you need to pay attention!

In Chapter 5 (this chapter): More Secrets Are Revealed (Carol)

This Chapter takes us back to the time when Mark first fucked his daughter Ann, while Carol & Kenny were away at the meet. It describes how Carol & Kenny were being exposed to each other nude, and the temptation to commit incest, but they didn’t actually have intercourse.

***On a side note***

I may edit this Chapter to make it more clear that these events go back to the time during Chapter 3

In Chapter 6 (the next chapter):

More Secrets Are Revealed (Kenny)

Carol’s inner struggle continues and Mark continues to persuade her to fuck Kenny. Both Carol & Kenny see each other nude, masturbate, and some fondling occurs.

(This Chapter is now available to read).

In Chapter 7: More Secrets Are Revealed (Finally?)

Well, you can guess by the title what happens. Lol

Thanks for reading

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

thank you for the great stories,had me hard from the first one and I don't normally read incest,but you seem to have done a good job of telling the stories.

thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTom_Brown@Tom_Brown
Thanks to all who have read my stories, liked or favorited them, and are following me. I enjoy writing these and hopefully, I’m getting better at it. ☺️. Please feel free to message me directly with questions or comments. I love hearing from you. Thanks

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES