More Southern Hospitality

Story Info
Erica quickly finds out things are different in the South.
6.7k words
4.56
26.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the light flickered above her the more anxiety flowed through her body. She had wanted to call the owner and tell him she did not feel well. Yet she did not know the man nor his phone number. Her phone sat in a bag of white rice, useless. All of that combined is why she was at the store alone on this Thursday night. At least that's what she told herself, truthful she was awaiting him with longing. Asking a man who had violated her home and her womanhood for more, sounded insane, even in her mind. She held her breath each time the bell rang, her eyes shifted quickly to the entrance. A small woman entered and walked toward the back of the store. It was too early for him anyway. She was doodling her next idea for a painting on a piece of yellow paper when the woman appeared.

"Is that all?" She asked.

The woman nodded and she spoke her total with a smile. A smile that did not reach her tired brown eyes. She sat back down and tried to think of ideas but her focus was off as she glanced yet again, at the glass door.

At 3 am, Carla arrived with a sly grin on her face, "Good Morning."

Her pack of cigarettes waited for her on the counter.

"What happened last night?" Erica gave a weak smile.

"Girl, I was at the house and far from that place," Carla giggled, she paid her money and looked at Erica's fatigued complexion, "You okay, honey, I know you ready for Matt to come back? I know it's got to be boring working here alone."

Erica gave a wide smile and nodded, "I think he'll be back Monday, Anything interesting happens at work tonight?"

"Girl, I'll have to tell you about it another time. My son got to work this morning, starting his first Job."

"Aw, that's awesome," Erica grinned. She was hoping to delay Carla so she wouldn't be alone when Lee showed up.

"About time, his sorry butt doesn't wanna do nothing but play that damn game," she cracked up, steering toward the entrance. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Carla took her exit leaving Erica alone once more, she speculated on how much trouble she would be in if she closed up the store. But that wouldn't have stopped him, she thought. He knew where she lived, he had gone into her house. He watched her every move, he had tailed her schedule. Lee was coming.

Her next customer, Ernest walked in with a smile on his face. Erica returned the smile and greeted the older man as he strolled to the rear to grab a case of coronas.

"You are in a good mood this morning," Erica commented.

"Yeah, I got my lady coming down here this weekend. Won't too sure if she would come, that Hurricane on its way, but Weatherman said it's done died down, probably hit Texas."

"Where is she coming from?"

"Atlanta, Georgia," He smiled wide. "One of those wide-hipped gals," he chuckled, his arms spread out for emphasis.

Erica bounced her head and giggled. She wanted to ask him more questions and keep him around so as not to be alone with Lee. She couldn't trust herself alone with him. She had soaked her panties thinking about his tongue all night.

Ernest handed her the 20-dollar bill and waited as she slowly got his change.

"What's it like? When a Hurricane comes through," Erica asked.

"Well last few we got won't anything dangerous but about four years ago, we had a bad one. Troy or Trenton, I don't know why they name em for but the damn thing blew my neighbor's roof clean off. I had a few trees down but it messed up a lot of the powerlines. We went about two weeks with no lights, the water was bad. Knock on wood, we don't get anything like that this year."

Ernest shook his head in pity and knocked his knuckles on the steel counter.

"I stay in a mobile ho-" Erica started, but the bell sounded and she found herself distracted as she scanned Lee's broad frame.

He had not glanced their way as he roamed toward the back of the store.

"Shit if one ever comes through here, category 3 or 4, your little ass better go to the community building or something. A big storm like that will blow you and that trailer away," Ernest warned.

He clenched his carton and whacked the pack in his palm, peering back at the man Erica was focused on.

Lee strolled up to the register, his bud light in hand.

"How's it going Mr. Ernie," he greeted, not looking in Erica's direction.

"You still hauling shit, boy?" Ernest laughed.

Lee smiled and inhaled his uniform shirt, "Smells like money to me.

He set his case on the counter and continued to talk to what Erica thought would be her security.

"You ought to come out there, make you some real money," Lee smiled wide.

"No, I'm too old for that shit. My back is already acting up. I ain't even hit 60."

"Well, God willing, I'll be 40 next year. I hope I'm as able-bodied as you in 20 years," Lee said.

Erica's heart was beating out of her chest as she stared at his crimson bearded mouth. Glancing lustfully at the full lips that had brought her two large orgasms a few hours ago. However unwanted they were, the thought made her pussy drip.

"Let me go on home, I'll see you tomorrow, young lady. Lee, tell your daddy, I said, hello," Ernest said, walking out of the door.

"I sure will, you have a good one, Mr. E."

Lee turned toward Erica, dropping his smile, "Let me get a pack of blue Pall Mall 100s and a 32 ticket."

Erica stood frozen, was he not going to address what he'd done, or was he that confident that she had not told the police of his home invasion?

"I thought you said they were stale," Erica countered.

She glared at him yet he avoided eye contact. He finally groaned and pushed his body up toward the counter. Erica gave a small wail and jumped out of the way. He reached up toward the cigarette case and grabbed the blue carton. He placed two twenties on the counter before picking up his case and fleeing the store.

*************************************

Four hours later Erica was home, her fingers shook slightly interfering with her focus.

"Fuck," she murmured dropping the paintbrush at her feet.

The screeching sound of the chair made her stop and look around. She peeped sheepishly out of the blinds to see if he was around.

"Psst," Erica's head turned swiftly.

There was not a soul in the doorway, so she peered out of the small door frame, listening to any sounds she could hear. The air conditioning system made a loud noise as it turned on and she rendered a small wail.

"Ahh, God am I going crazy," she murmured to herself, holding her chest.

She walked into her kitchen to prepare some food before retiring to her bedroom. It was a beautiful sunny day and she opened the blinds on the small window in the kitchen. Even though she tried to focus on beating eggs and chopping spinach, she would break often to glance at the dirt driveway. She hated that she sort of craved to look and see that old pickup truck parked on her dirt road. After eating and watching some daytime television, she laid back on her bed. The urge to reach for her favorite toy crossed her mind but so did Lee. She stared at the blinds for a while, wondering if he was watching. Knowing now, she had been putting on a show for him every morning and sent chills up her arms. She reached for it anyway, turning it up high as he had done, and she placed it on her clit. She quivered with the harsh sensation holding it steady in her hands. It was far too high and uncomfortable, she brought it down low and let the vibration melt her away, keeping her eyes glued to the blinds. Instantly her legs shook with the tension of an eruption.

"Fuck, Mmm, let me cum on your tongue."

Erica moaned and raised her hips as she moved them around the toy seductively. The intense feeling of release made her moan out his name.

After coming to her senses, she thought of just how fucked up she was. Sleep claimed her quickly and sweet dreams appeared behind her eyes. Scenes invading the dream, she stirred trying to get the pressure she felt away.

"Ugh," she whimpered, opening her eyes.

"No! I-" she looked up at the man fucking her.

It was not Lee although he had the same build and thick beard. His arms stretched around her.

"Get off of me!" She grunted.

It was far too late his dick was lodged in her pussy and the worst part was it felt amazing.

"Please," she whimpered, pushing up on the man's uniformed chest.

"Erica that's no way to act in front of company, sweetheart," Lee advised.

He walked into the room and leaned up against the dresser, just as the man's dick pressed in harder.

"Uhh, Get out of my house!" She pleaded.

She looked at the man on top of her who growled in exhilaration, his face distorted of sorts. She was hoping he at least had a condom on, the thought was interrupted by another intense pressure. She grabbed hold of his arms but it was as if he was a ghost his body dissolved into the air.

Screaming in fear, Lee walked over and grabbed her leg pushing it back, "It's my turn. I'll see you tomorr-"

Beep Beep Beep

The alarm rang violently, vibrating on the small bedside table. Erica removed the covers from around her and glanced over her torso to her cotton panties. The material was saturating but only with her juices, the pulsing vibrator still at her side. She took a deep breath, getting up gradually to make her way toward the bathroom.

"It was just a dream," she breathed out, glancing at her exhausted reflection.

It was Erica's last night working alone and she couldn't be more pleased to be having her coworker back. The boring nights of assisting the few customers made her even more restless at work. Between 7 am and 9 pm people would come in and out, once the sun went down, she could go an hour or two without a soul entering. The bell rang and a man entered with his small child. The youngster ran toward the candy shelf with excitement and snatched some colorful packages.

"Only one," his father reminded him, grabbing a Mt. Dew from the back.

"Is that all?" she asked.

He remained silent as he examined her pretty face before speaking, "You look familiar."

"$7.49. Oh, I'm not from around here," She smiled.

He chuckled and kept his eyes glued to her face.

"I swear, I've seen you somewhere..." he paused and looked down at his son.

He leaned in to whisper, "Yo you're Gal Mastery, the cam girl right."

He dashed a dazzling smile at her confused expression. "Sorry, I know you must hear this all the time, no disrespect but I love your videos."

Erica looked at him perplexed, "What? No, I don't do anything but work here."

He nodded, giving her a sly smile, "Gotta keep it lowkey. I understand, nothing wrong with that."

"Not sure who you thought you saw but it was not me," Erica spoke trying to keep her smile but he was pissing her off.

He went into his phone and Erica glared at him with disgust, she did not want to see porn at work.

"Look, you got me...What the fuck! I did not post that!" She shouted.

"Well someone did," he laughed as he escorted his son out of the store.

Erica's heart raced, and her face was red with embarrassment. Lee did not have to stand outside her window and peep through her blinds. The bastard put cameras in her house and recorded her.

She spoke to Carla quickly about her son's new job and wished Ernest luck on his weekend endeavors. By the time Lee approached the counter she was livid, "You are a fucking pervert. You put cameras in my house and then post videos of me on the internet! What the fuck is wrong with you stupid ass hillbillies."

Lee looked at her with a blank expression, "Let me get a pack of blue Pall Malls and two number 32 tickets."

"Excuse you? No, you need to be in prison."

His face was calm as he lifted his shirt with a tight smile, revealing a hard wide stomach and a holstered gun. "Why don't you calm down and ring my things up," he requested.

The gun did nothing to stop her outburst, "You have videos of me on the fucking internet, take them down or I will report you to the authorities."

"I ain't got all damn morning to be arguing with you, young lady. I apologize for what I did to you the other day, but I can't help you anymore," he announced.

"Help me? How about stay the fuck away from my house!"

"Yes, I helped you cause that's what is wrong with you, ain't it sweetheart, you're backed up. You need some dick but I'm a married man," Lee chuckled, flashing a silver band on his finger.

He did not pay yet he and his case of beer walked out of the door in a flash.

"You have to pay, asshole!" she called out.

Erica added stealing to the list of treacherous acts and quickly called the police.

The tall police officer showed up almost two hours later and by that time the store was crammed with waiting customers.

"You said, he took one case of beer?" He asked, yawning.

"Yes sir, but I also want to report a home invasion."

"He broke into your house and stole the beer?" The man asked his phone in hand.

"$16.26," she smiled at the woman, before turning back to look up at the tall officer.

"Yeah. No, He... I get off in an hour. Could I make a statement then?"

"I gotta get up town, my shift is about over but if you want to go to the station someone can help you out."

Erica scanned the items for her next customer before answering.

"He destroyed my phone too, I forgot about that and I don't have a car. Can I just call and have an officer escort me home," she asked.

"Do you believe you are in danger?" He asked skeptically.

"Yeah! He's got a gun." Her eyes expanded.

The cop chuckled, revealing deep smile lines that Erica would have found attractive had he been overseeing her situation seriously.

"He had it on his hip," she clarified.

"I don't know too many folks that don't have a gun around here," he explained.

Her accent had been a giveaway but now he knew the young woman was not from around here.

"If you have any more problems, just give us a call, what do you say the fella's name was?"

"Lee, but I don't know his last name, he works around here though, hauling manure, I think. That will be $5.56." She smiled at the customer and gazed up at the weary cop.

He rubbed his jaw and gave her a weak smile, "Alright, well, hopefully, you won't have any more troubles. This is a small community, I'm sure I will find the man."

Officer Terry Anderson could have been wrong but he had an idea the man in question was his cousin. He rode down the street, stopping in front of Lee's house. He could smell the strong odor as he strolled by his pickup truck. He knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"Lord have mercy, that girl really called y'all over a case of beer," Lee laughed as he exited the brick house, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, she's pretty pissed," he chucked.

"I'll stop by on my way to town and pay Miss Lily."

Lee shook his head in annoyance.

"Said, you broke into her house too," he chuckled nervously.

Lee looked back at the closed door before replying, "I say, we go make a house call and get this mess settled."

Terry nodded and walked back to his patrol car to wait for Lee.

Erica felt a bit better now that the police were involved, she hoped she wouldn't have to call again. She brushed the blue tint into the canvas, making detailed marks around the ocean waves. The harsh bang at the door sent the brush to the floor, and Erica jumped up off the stool.

Another bang made her sprint into the kitchen and grab her phone. She peeped out of the blinds and rendered a sigh of relief. The banging continued until she opened the door wide to the same cop and Lee.

"He can't come in," she said through the run-down screen door.

Lee gave a smirk and she couldn't help but notice his attire. A green collared shirt and blue jeans looked much more appealing than his usual, dirty uniform.

"We can try to get to the bottom of this and if you want to, you can make a statement," Terry explained.

"Ain't no statement to make, she invited me in," Lee explained.

"Can we come in and talk this out?" Terry asked.

Erica stood a bit uneasy, then finally unlocked the screen door for them to both enter. When the two men entered she realized just out untidy she looked compared to them. Her tank top was small revealing a bit of her abdomen and the small shorts covered only her privates.

The officer stood by the small bulky television removing his notepad and Lee took a seat on the old couch.

"So, what happened?"

"He stole from the store, and he-"

Lee pointed toward Terry, "And I said I'd pay Miss Lily this evening."

"You also broke into my house, put cameras in, and posted videos on the internet!" She declared full of rage.

"Now I find that hard to believe, Lee doesn't even have a cell phone. I know he ain't got no laptop, do ya, Lee?"

Lee smirked and shook his head.

"My door was unlocked before he came in and he opened it, he came in and we took a shower, and then...um."

"I ate her pussy," Lee chuckled. "Shouldn't have, but you know my situation, she came damn near two times and should be thanking me for it," he added.

"I didn't want it, he made me do it," Erica explained.

Terry nodded, realizing now his cousin was in a bit more trouble than he thought. He looked at Erica and asked, "Ma'am do you smoke marijuana?"

Erica's eyes widened then she tried to look at him confused, shaking her head. Ultimately, she was still buzzed from the joint she had just smoked.

"Reason I asked is that right there, it looks like narcotics to me," he smiled and pointed toward a half-smoked joint on the kitchen table.

Erica's eyes were wide, she felt foolish for forgetting to put it away.

"I...Um, I got it in California. At the store, so it's legal," she confessed.

"Ma'am we aren't in California. So now that narcotics are involved, I'll need to call for backup," he explained.

"I um..."

Erica looked at him with sorrowful eyes. She was hoping he was only bluffing. She wasn't a dealer, only smoking recreationally to clear her mind.

"There is no need for all that, Terry, shit, we used to be young once," Lee said. "I think I can show you something that will prove I am innocent." Lee chuckled and stood to walk into the kitchen.

Erica glanced back as he walked down the hallway, "What are you-"

Terry snatched her arm back, "Get off me, Stop!"

She tried pulling away yet he clenched both wrists together in one massive hand pulling her up and back toward him.

"Until I get some backup, I'll need to cuff you, make sure you don't hurt me or yourself. I know how you drug addicts are, had a meth head try and bite me once. This ain't goddamn skid row," he told her, slipping the cuffs onto her wrists.

Erica's eyes watered, "Please, don't, I'm not dangerous. It's just weed, I don't do any hard drugs, I could pass a test," she argued.

"Ain't no need for no drug test, evidence is on that table, honey."

Lee returned from the bedroom with her favorite purple vibrator, holding it up for the officer to inspect.

"What in the fuck! Stay out of my fucking room!" She dived her torso toward him as he passed.

"Calm your little dangerous ass down," the officer scolded, pulling her arms back.

Lee handed the vibrating device to Terry who smiled when he realized what it was.

"Now what is this, don't tell me a pretty girl like you has to buy a tool just to have an orgasm," he cracked up.

"What does that have to do with anything? Fucking uncuff me, I'm not playing this sick perverse game."

Terry paid her no mind but pulled her around toward him, "Is this yours?"

He turned it on and brought it up toward her face, the buzzing brought more anger and embarrassment.

"Duh, it's in my house! I'm calling the... Just let me go, I can turn myself in!"

She was flustered, her cheeks blushed with color. Tears had begun to well up in her eyes, who could she call when the officer of the law wasn't even an abiding citizen?

12