More Southern Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer the question," he said, his voice full of authority.

"It's mine," she whimpered.

"Just like that pot is yours, cause this is your house correct?" He smiled and dangled the vibrator around. "What does it do?" He asked with a lingering smirk.

Erica looked down at his large polished shoe and remained silent, thinking of her rights that he had yet to read. He grabbed her cheeks, lifting her face to his gaze.

"You are too damn pretty, if you weren't I'd have your ass in that car on the way downtown," he warned, leaning down to place a kiss on her cheek. "Are you going to be a good girl and get yourself out of this mess?" Terry asked, pushing her toward the small couch.

She staggered off balance almost falling yet he held her arms to prevent it. He gave her another shove and she gasped as she fell backward onto the couch.

Erica inhaled hard and looked toward the kitchen where Lee was examining the small half joint. Her eyes became wide as he lit it up and took a few puffs.

"It ain't all that bad," he commented walking over toward the couch.

"Seriously? You two are joking right?" She asked.

Lee chuckled and he placed the joint to her lips, she wiggled her opposed mouth away.

"Oh hell, now she doesn't want none," he laughed.

Taking another large puff, he blew the smoke into her face.

Erica coughed and shook her head away from the smoke, that made her eyes water.

"Please, I won't say anything, just undo it, they're too tight," she pleaded, wiggling her arms.

Terry ignored her pleas and knelt to pull at the band of her shorts.

"No, stop!"

"I heard you drip like a faucet, you gonna drip for me little girl," he asked.

Erica shook her head, "No! Just... ahh."

His large fingers felt like silk on her clitoris, she blamed the contact high as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. The enjoyment in her face could not be hidden from view, each stroke of her sensitive clit brought her thighs to shake. Her light brown nipples became erect and jabbed from the small tank.

"Don't take much for this one, how long has it been, sweetheart?" Lee asked, his hand roamed over her tank top.

Lee passed the substance to his cousin and Terry took a puff before continuing his exploration of Erica's silky pussy lips. Lee scooted over closer toward her, using both hands to expose her big breasts.

"I love these titties," he murmured, pulling them out one by one.

He leaned down and took his time, letting his wet tongue swirl around each hard nub. Pulling slightly with more pressure than he had applied the previous time.

Erica moaned, and groaned, trying to loosen the cuffs. This all was wrong but, the familiar pressure built up and was coming to a head.

"Oh no! Please!"

She wiggled her torso around to stop her body from coming in demand for a release. She had to get out of this she couldn't let these men succeed, "Ahhhhh!" She screamed out, her voice strained.

"Stop all that screaming, you gonna scare me half to death," Terry chuckled.

She scowled when the officer's long fingers crossed the barrier of her womanhood. She heaved her body around, "No! Stop!"

"I don't reckon you want me to stop. You're already soaking wet, honey," he noted. "You needed someone to play in this pussy, keep you from using those nasty toys."

Lee nibbled expertly around her nipple, his hand stayed fastened to her other. He took a break and let his rough fingers brush across her flat stomach before helping the officer with the task of bringing her to a climax. Erica gasped as his rough fingertip massaged her now exposed clit.

"Ahh, fuck, stop it!" she shouted, her body twisting and turning with agony.

"We'll stop when you cum on these fingers, California girl," the officer chuckled.

Terry added another finger inside her dripping cunt, pushing up around her G-spot with ease. Lee rubbed gently, using only his middle finger on her hard clit.

"She's loving this shit," Terry chuckled, pushing further upwards. "Come on you little pothead, nut on my fingers."

"Mmm, ah, God," Erica whined.

She fought it but her body ignored the notion. The peak of duel sensations instantly brought her head and eyes to roll back.

"Ughh," Erica shouted and came hard, her whole body twitched and she found the strength to roll over to stop their contending pleasuest

She groaned heavily on her side, her face smashed into the cushions. The two men watched at her orgasmic bliss, and her ragged breathing.

"You want some dick?" the officer asked, coming up to his feet.

No answer came from her trembling frame and he laughed.

"I want this on my dick," he smiled and licked his middle finger, which was covered in her nectar.

"If I take these cuffs off, What will you do?" He inquired.

"Nothing, I promise," she breathed out, muffled in the cushions.

He smirked and turned her around, uncovering her round ass, "Even her ass hole is wet as hell," the officer laughed, rubbing around the rim of her exposed hole. He rubbed his thick bulge on her ass cheeks and smacked the other cheek lightly.

"Thought, those California girls were skinny, you got an ole country girl ass," he smiled toward his cousin.

"No, she's from Ohio, she ain't too far from home," he noted, taking liberties with the other round tan cheek.

Terry clenched the cuffs bringing her face up, she gasped for air immediately.

"So, you just go to California to smuggle drugs, huh?" He asked.

"No. I... I went to college there, uh, please just take them off, please," she begged, her arms were sore and tingling from laying back on them.

"You ain't gonna run off is ya?" He laughed. "I want a taste of that wet pussy, then maybe I'll let you suck this 9 inches."

Erica shook her head and neck in agreement, "I won't run...I promise."

Terry expelled the cuffs and Erica flipped her arms around and swung them back and forth to relieve the stiffness. She looked up at them both, their cocks out and protruded with intention.

"I...um," she stumbled over her words trying to focus more on their faces.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered.

"Let's see how apologetic you can be sweetheart," Terry stepped up first, with his thick meat inches from her face.

The head of his cock swelled up as his hand massaged around the shaft, Erica didn't think it could get any better.

"Come on and open that pretty mouth," he urged.

With one hand leaning on the back of the sofa, he guided his cock closer. Erica stuck her tongue out and made sluggish circles around the massive tip. The taste wasn't bad but it was an unwelcome one on her small tongue.

"You know how to suck cock sweet girl?" Lee asked.

Erica nodded and took his thickness into her open mouth, sucking slow and steady. She could taste a bit of salty precum on her tongue now and knowing she was turning him on, sent her pussy back creaming.

"That's it, look at me," he breathed.

She looked up past his official badge to his semi-handsome face. It was now controlled and focused on her chore. She tried to take a bit more but she choked on the massive dick.

"I'm sorry," she coughed.

Terry chuckled and backed up as Lee replaced him in front of her view. He held his dick out toward her, grabbing her hand to hold it for him.

He was a bit shorter and more built, his dick smaller but she had thought days ago it was the biggest she had seen. Erica stroked it and then guided the familiar cock into her open mouth. Lee groaned and moaned out in pleasure. She found this to be motivating and opened wider for his satisfaction. She took nearly all of his shaft inside her wet mouth as drool rolled over her chin.

"Mmm," Erica moaned, making a subtle vibration on his hard cock.

Terry had taken the seat next to her and fondled her big breasts, kneading the firm flesh sprinkled with her fresh spittle.

"Can you take it all?" Lee asked.

Erica looked up at Lee nodding slightly with her mouth already full. His palm sat on the top of her head pushing down until Erica eventually gagged and lifted her head to catch her breath.

"She's a good girl," Terry commented, still exploiting her erect nipples between his fingers.

Lee bobbed his head with a wide smile, "I gotta get back in a few." He shook his head in regret, zipping up his jeans.

Terry stood and knelt, grabbing a hold of her thighs to turn her toward him. He nudged her back on the couch to inspect her wet pussy.

"Look at that," he smiled, sending his fingers back into her warm gape.

"Mmm, uh," she gasped when Terry's thick tongue replaced his long finger.

He let it trickle up and down her wet slit, before focusing on her sensitive clit. Erica moaned and grabbed at her tender nipples, bringing her hips up and around his mustache.

"You sure know how to entertain company don't you, girl," Lee smiled.

Erica moaned and nodded at him, then looked down toward her mound covered by Terry's warm mouth. His tongue splashed and gurgled her creamy concoction, his fingers lodged deep inside her folds.

She was about to cum just as he stopped and arose up on his knees pulling her legs up with him.

"You think you can take this big dick?" He asked, yet he had already begun probing gently inside.

The tip of his massive cock is now covered in her sleek cum. She didn't think she could take it, it was heavy and hard and not meant for a woman that before now had only had one sexual partner.

"Dammit girl, when is the last time you let someone in here, you ain't no virgin are you?" He grinned and bent over to kiss her cheek,

Erica shook her head, her mouth naturally opened, and clenched his arms with anticipation. He dove a bit deeper stretching the once tight rift, "uhh, I can't," she whimpered. "Damnit, Lee, you might have to go first, she won't let me in this pussy," he grunted.

Lee chuckled and looked at his watch, "I got about 10 minutes but I can try.

Terry stood up and Lee walked over toward her. Erica was breathing roughly, waiting for the next action.

Lee's dick didn't slip in but her pussy opened easily, susceptible to his normal size. He rocked gradually and ground his hips into her groin, "I knew you had some good pussy, girl."

Erica's response was a soft sigh of pleasure, the stretching approved by her lusting body. He went deeper, his hands rounding her soft breasts.

"Cum on this cock," he breathed out, giving her a surplus of harder thrusts.

She took them with ease, spreading her legs out further. It had been so long since she had felt the pleasure and warmth of a real dick.

Lee was enjoying the wetness surrounding his cock and was about to bust but he kept his focus. He clenched her waist with force lifting her. He cradled her in his arms as he took a seat on the couch. Erica straddled his waist and Lee settled herself back inside her warm hole. She moved slightly up and down at first, this all to avoid punishment she told herself, grinding her hips sensually. The urge to lean in and pretend this was a lover of her choosing was tempting.

"Ride me like a country girl," he smiled broadly, patting her ass.

He leaned up taking her nipple into his mouth, he bit at her tender bud and she bounced harder.

"You've been wanting this cock a long time," he laughed.

"Ahh, yes," she rasped.

"You gonna want some more of this," he smiled, looking up toward her face. He sunk further into the soft cushions as she bounced back with vigor.

Erica nodded and kept her rhythm, placing her arms around his neck. Terry watched the action while his big hand rolled around his massive cock, jacking slowly. He had set his own pace as he tuned into the raunchy scene.

"Loosen her up, she's gonna take this dick before I leave," he informed.

Erica cringed at the thought of more dick yet as another intense feeling ripped through her, she moaned out loud.

"That's it, baby, say my name," Lee requested, his breath ragged.

Erica repeated his name like a chant up and down his cock with feisty ambition.

"Oh, lee! uh," she yelled just as his dick became limp inside her.

Now loaded with passion, she didn't fight the urge this time delivering wet kisses to his fiery red-bearded face.

"I think she likes you," Terry chuckled.

Lee only laughed, lifting her from his lap. Erica was truly spent, the tension built up inside her was finally released and she felt a bit lighter. That is until she remembered she had another problem and another big dick to attend to.

"You ready for me, little girl?" Terry asked taking his cousin's place on the old couch.

Erica was still catching her breath when his large hands pulled at her waist bringing her up onto his lap.

"I gotta get going, I'll see you tomorrow, and um, I'll stop by and pay my debt," Lee explained.

He walked over to the couch as Terry struggled to get inside her. He gave her ass a light pop, "You gonna be a good girl and stay outta trouble."

Erica nodded then frowned as Terry's massive head entered her slit, "ooh, it hurts,"

"If you will relax, it won't," Terry argued, slapping her ass cheek.

He lifted himself with her attached to his waist, "We gonna take this to the bedroom," he smiled.

Although Terry didn't have the boyish features Lee had, his hard face was still impressive nonetheless. Erica nodded and they both disappeared inside the hallway, while Lee shut and locked the door behind him.

Terry laid her down on her stomach and Erica quickly shot up into an arch. He smiled and let his hands caress her soft ass, before trying yet again to enter.

"God, ahh, fuck," Erica screamed, head up and back.

Her brown hair was circled tight around his hand. He pulled the strands again as he pushed as subtle as he could.

"Come on now, open up for me, sweetheart, you gotta take this dick unless you want me to take you uptown."

His dick was covered with her velvety juice but the struggle to get inside was irritating him.

"That's it, girl, move those hips around."

Erica breathed in and out, holding on to the decorative pillow. She groaned, the stretching of her pussy was deliciously painful. Each thrust held a new sensation as his hips swiveled around. He gave another thrust in and she lost it, "I'm cumming.. Ahh,"

Terry chuckled, "Already? I ain't even got in there good."

But sure enough, a new wave of wetness enclosed around his massive dick. He pushed in a bit harder and finally slipped into her valley.

"Fuck," he grunted.

Now fully inside he fucked her slowly, giving meager strokes as she clenched onto anything in reach. She got quiet for a time and he registered the silence, "You okay sweetheart?"

He saw her nod and kept moving, grating into her ass with excitement.

Erica panted falling from her high arch, he clenched her waist and went for it. Thrusting up toward the limit of her wet pussy, she slumped over mumbling incoherently into her fluffy pillows. Her head was brought up by his forceful tug, "Wet this dick."

"Ahhh, no, no, no," Erica screamed as another orgasm, one she had never experienced ripped into her soul. Warm pussy juice spilled from her, coating her sheets and some of his dick with the substance.

She panicked and dragged herself from the bed, her weak legs causing her to tumble to the floor.

Terry laughed, "That ain't never happened before?"

"I'm sorry," she breathed out.

He held out a large hand to help her up onto her feet, before hoisting her up onto the bed.

"Lay on your back," he ordered.

Erica laid back on the wet sheets, her body still trembling as he mounted her. Bringing both her hands up around her head he held them in place, sticking his sticky cock back inside her sore pussy.

Erica stared at his focused face then looked down between their bodies. The erotic sight of his hips moving sent her legs up. She couldn't believe she was taking the monster dick with stride, each thrust smoldered her.

"Mmm, fuck," she moaned.

When their eyes met he gave her a grin, "I might make you my girlfriend." He placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Her first thought was to scrunch her face away but another perfect spasm of relaxation ripped through her and she let her tongue roll around his mouth. His strokes slowed slightly as he explored her mouth, making his way to her neck.

He suckled into her skin, going up to nibble her ear all the while his dick kept a stagnant pace.

"This pussy is so fucking good," he whimpered.

Then he gave a vicious growl in her ear before emptying his balls deep inside her now gaped pussy. He placed kisses up and down her jaw before he lifted his body off her fragile torso.

"Mmm," he sighed, rubbing his jaw.

He got his pants on and was buttoning up his shirt as he gazed at her vulnerable body.

"You should start getting in more trouble," he grinned before he left her alone in her bedroom.

Erica tried to sit up but her body was weak and fatigued, she closed her eyes and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

12