More Spanking Pictures

Story Info
Best friend spanks my wife and sends photos to me.
2.2k words
4.42
17.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second instalment of Spanking Pictures, hope you like it.

Recently I completed a long distance walk in Scotland. I carried everything I needed and Free Camped along the way, the route I was taking was very remote following paths miles from anywhere.

My first day had been a hard one, very steep climbs with a heavy pack in unusually hot weather, 'Ping' I heard my phone signal that it had received a message.

I decided to have a well earned break and took my rucksack off had a swig of water, then sitting down I took my phone out of my pocket and opened the message.

It was a photo, I opened the message and my heart jumped. There was my best friend David sitting outside next to the river we live near back home, he was facing the camera and had his fingers hooked around the top of my wife's pink knickers about to pull them down past her lovely bottom.

I should say that my wife and I had threesomes with David occasionally, and David had taken pictures of my wife Cat before so I wasn't overly surprised.

The photo was a sexy one Cats knickers were half way down her bottom showing her delicious bottom beautifully, they both had cheeky smiles on there faces.

I instantly got a hard on, my heart began pounding in my chest, I texted back "When was this taken?."

A few seconds later David replied "Just now mate."

Wow I thought to myself I didn't know he was in our area that day, it was a surprise.

Suddenly a second photo 'ping'ed', it showed Cat draped over David's knee. Cat was completely naked now, her bottom obviously had been spanked a few times and was slightly red.

David was looking at the camera with a look of the cat that has got the cream, and Cat was looking over her shoulder winking.

I texted back immediately but lost signal in the remote area i was in, the phone was coming in and out of reception.

I decided to carry on my walk and wasn't in reception again for several miles, so I enjoyed the Scottish Highlands and hiked with my heavy pack through wonderful scenery.

It was getting late and I was getting hungry, so I found a good camping spot for my tent and began to set up my home for the night.

After a while I noticed a attractive girl a few years younger than myself walking up the path towards me, she stopped and being really the only sensible spot to camp asked if she could set up her tent next to me, of course I said yes.

She introduced herself as Heather and proceeded to put up her tent, I checked her out while she wasn't looking. Heather had a nice figure and a lovely bottom, after being sent the pictures earlier of Cat I appreciated seeing a nice bum for real.

Suddenly my phone 'Ping'ed' I rushed to find my phone and open the message excited to see if it was from David and Cat. It was and it showed Cat still over David's knee but her naked bum was much redder and her shaved pussy which was on show looked wet. The photo must have been taken not long before I lost reception, my erection grew immediately at the sight of my naked naughty wife.

Heather noticed and had glanced over, damn I thought she'll have seen my hard on.

As I was adjusting myself to stop my cock being such on display the phone 'Ping'ed' once more.

This time in the picture David was standing with Cat bent over sucking his hard cock, this time I couldn't conceal my hard on and I realised Heather could see that I was visibly turned on.

I turned red with embarrassment, I quickly sent a text back saying that I was enjoying the pictures very much and hoped that they were having a good time.

No sooner had I sent the message my phone lost signal again. I put it down on top of my bag hopeful that it would pick up reception again and started cooking my dinner (boil in the bag pasta).

As it is on the trail you easily get chatting with fellow explorers and it was no different with Heather, we sat eating our boil in the bag dinners and talking about the nearby mountains.

I finished my food and walked off to find a convenient tree to relieve myself, while I was peeing I heard my phone 'Ping'.

I'd left the phone next to where myself and Heather was sat. I glanced over and suddenly remembered that I had set my phone so that messages would show on the display screen, Heather would be able to see the photo if one had been sent.

I finished quickly and hurried over, Heather was doing that looking everywhere but at me face and I noticed that her cheeks was slightly pink and flushed, I opened the message and their was a photo showing my naked wife with David's cock deep in her mouth, my cock twitched in envy.

"Message from home?" Heather asked, "Yes from my wife" I smiled. "She seems to be having a fun evening" she said with a smirk.

I smiled "You saw the picture I take it?."

"Hard to miss" she replied.

"She's been sending them all day, probably to keep me going on the trail" I told Heather.

"And are they working?" she asked me, "Definitely I've been walking with a skip in my step ever since the first picture," I said slightly embarrassed.

Then Heather asked me something that took me by surprise, "May I see?" she asked coyly.

Not missing a beat I opened up the other photos Heather was very interested in the spanking pictures and I could see that she was visibly flustered.

Just then my phone 'Ping'ed' once more, this time I opened the photo and showed Heather immediately, the photo showed my wife bent over naked on hands and knees with David's cock about to penetrate her wet pussy from behind.

Heather voice slightly shaking asked me if I minded another guy fucking my wife?

I explained that we often had threesomes with David and I didn't mind, in fact it was a big turn on for me.

"But your miles away and you won't get to make love to your wife for days, it will be torture for you" she asked me in a slightly concerned voice.

I explained that yes it was going to be hard as my "Hard On" which was still driving me absolutely crazy...

Suddenly the phone 'Ping'ed' another very erotic picture of Cat in the Reverse Cowgirl position sat on David's cock, showed up on to my phone. Cats gorgeous bottom was framed towards the camera, you could see David's cock deep inside her pussy and her anus was temptingly on display, with David's finger pushing into her bum hole.

I showed Heather "I love that position she mused" her hand had subconsciously drifted to her tits the fingers gently caressing herself.

I decided to try my luck "Do you enjoy being spanked?" I asked her.

Going red in the face she nodded towards me "Yeah actually I do" her voice was definitely shaking now.

I made my move, "Would you like a spanking?" looking directly into her eyes...

"Yes I think I do want a spanking" she said.

In my mind I was singing hallelujah and my cock immediately jumped to attention.

Gently I reached over and took Heathers hand and pulled her to her feet she meekly allowed me to take control and slightly bit her bottom lip as I removed her jumper letting my hands run over her small tits through the fabric of her shirt, gently I guided her to lay down over my knee.

Once she was comfortable I took in her lovely bottom still covered with her walking shorts very pert but with a lovely curve I ran my fingers over her bottom and felt her quiver I decided to get on with spanking her and brought my hand down in a gentle spank on her left bum cheek, she lifted her bottom up slightly to receive the spank so I started spanking properly with a rhythm first one then the other bum cheek.

Heather was wriggling delightfully on my lap making my cock even harder, I stopped and taking the elasticated waist of her shorts slowly pulled them down over her bottom and to her knees, I was presented with very functional white knickers that had obviously been designed for walking and covered her bottom completely.

I resumed spanking her over her knickers, my hand was stinging with the assault on her bottom I could only imagine what her bum felt like.

But I could see the tell tale wet patch on her knickers between her legs, I paused spanking her once more and took hold of the knicker elastic and gently slowly pulled her knickers down past her beautiful bottom and down to her knees to bunch up with her shorts.

I was now in heaven Heathers bottom was wonderfully firm but still with a beautiful curve, her pale smooth skin was turning a lovely shade of red from the spanking, I held my breath as I gently caressed her globes my hands trembling with excitement.

She responded by lifting her bum up with a sigh, my fingers found her wet pussy and she gasped as I let my index finger slide down the crack of her pussy lips... Just then 'Ping' my phone went Heather giggled "well let's see then."

The message contained another picture of my wife back over David's knee, her shaved pussy was on show with cum obviously dripping out of her glistening lips.

David was obviously pounding Cat bum with his hand as her bottom was a deep shade of red and one of her legs was in the air, obviously she was wriggling as the camera took its photo.

I showed Heather who was still over my knee "Is my bum that red?" she asked me. "Not yet" I responded and brought my hand back down on her unprotected bare bottom.

Heather started to wriggle and jump as I really started to spank her, I held on to the small of her back not letting her escape and marvelled at the shade of red her bottom was becoming.

I was really beginning to enjoy spanking Heathers bottom bringing my hand down harder and harder her legs kicking and struggling over my knee, when... out of the blue "Evening" a friendly Yorkshire accent came out of nowhere.

A tall good looking middle aged man stood in front of us, Heather had frozen my hand was in mid strike and I suspect both our mouth's was open like gold fish.

"Don't let me stop you, it looks like your doing a good job on that naughty young lady's bottom" he announced.

A smile went across both men's mouths Heather mind you was struggling on my lap to get up, I put a stop to that and started spanking her upturned bum harder.

The guy introduced himself as John and asked if I'd like him to help hold Heather down, I was delighted at this turn of events "Yes please" I said.

He came over and grabbed Heathers hands and pinned them down he then roughly began pulling up her top to expose her small tits which he started caressing.

This was beginning to become a very erotic encounter indeed, I spanked her for a while longer turning her bottom a lovely shade of red. I then suggested to John that we strip Heather completely.

With quick movements John had lifted Heather to her feet and had stripped her clothes off before she had a chance to complain, she stood there slightly dazed her naked bald pussy obviously wet.

John took charge. "Come on girl get on your knees and start sucking my cock" he barked, Heather jumped in shock but did what she was told and was in no time sucking our new friends cock as he held her hair pushing his cock deep down her throat.

Not to be left out I lifter her up so she was bent over her bottom towards me, and dropping my trousers I finally released my cock and let it slide deliciously into her pussy.

The days erotic events had made me extremely horny and before long I was cumming hard inside her, my cum filling her pussy and dripping out.

Not long after John came in her mouth, and I heard gagging sounds as he made her swallow his load. Finally Heather collapsed to the ground exhausted her beautiful naked body abused bottom red raw and cum leaking out of her, she looked up and smiled "That was amazing."

My phone 'Ping'ed' I picked it up, the picture was of Cat and David in a after sex daze Cat was showing her spanked red bum to the camera and her pussy and anus was still dripping David's cum.

David had written "Bet you've not had as good a time as us two?" if only he new I laughed to myself.

John had just announced that it was time that Heather went over his knee and had she tried anal because she was going to... I smiled I am definitely having as good a time as my wife I thought and walked over to get a blowjob.