More Spying in England 1634

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To make things even better, they have changed the straw today," he laughed.

The man knelt behind Lady Mary but found that the bench was just a little too high for him like that. He got back on his feet and crouched down enough to slip his prick into the lady.

Lord John thought that it reminded him of a crude drawing that another student had shown him at Oxford of two monkeys fucking.

Using the money belt for stability, Gruff banged away at her ladyship's rump. Delicious creamy white ripples pulsated outwards on each thrust. The bench was of such a sturdy construction that it didn't move in the slightest, so rather than her breasts swinging, the delicious creamy white ripples were simply replicated in the lady's tits.

Trapped within his breeches, his lordship's John Thomas soon became painfully constricted. He could do nothing to ease it as somebody had secured his wrist to the bars that made up one wall of the cell.

It would appear that the similarity to monkey sex had not been lost on the man who was hanging out of the back of Lady Mary. As he approached his climax he made some really apelike noises. "Great God, that was the best fuck I've had in years and the best free one I've ever had," he said.

He disappeared into the gloom only for another man to appear. Unable to walk in a straight line this filthy weedy looking fellow gave the impression that he normally spent his nights drunk under a hedgerow. He stumbled about but eventually followed his dick towards her ladyship. Once he established which end was which, he took his cue from the first man and adopted the primate position behind her.

He didn't really thrust, it was more like swaying back and forth. Once he was done, he released his grip on her and fell backwards into the darkness.

Next up was an agricultural type. Not a lot of brains but a very healthy body. He didn't look the kind to learn from other people's failures so he knelt behind Lady Mary. To his credit, the man just about got his knob into her but couldn't drive it home.

Rising to his feet and crouching gave him a far better angle to drive in his plough. There was little doubt that he had no idea he was monkey fucking her ladyship. He probably had no clue how monkeys copulate.

Regardless of what he knew, Lady Mary knew that this was just what she wanted from her trip to Salisbury. A fit young man was slapping into her with all his might.

Just to confirm this she looked up and gave Lord John that lustful gaze of hers.

For at least ten minutes the yokel pounded away at her rump. Just as she was nearing her completion he shuddered and then pulled out of her. She felt a tricky dribble on her inner thighs.

From a dark corner the gruff voice of the first man said to Joseph, "Your turn youngster!"

"If you don't mind, I'll pass," said Joseph.

"What are you, one of those fellows who only likes men?

"That's one thing that's not tolerated in Salisbury, buggery. Neither male nor female. If the magistrate finds out that you are that way inclined you'll be hanged by Noon," said the man accusingly.

Joseph quickly replied, "No, nothing like that. I just don't want to."

"I'm sorry but I must insist that you prove that you're not a Nancy. Get up there and fuck the woman. And look like you're bloody well enjoying it."

"But you don't unders.................."

"Just do it!" exclaimed his mother, irritably. Her fear was that he would say something to reveal his true identity.

Joseph appeared out of the darkness. He had his cock in his hand. It was huge. About nine inches long but very thick and broad. Hanging low beneath it was what could easily be confused with two very large plums in a crumpled pig skin bag.

Lady Mary swallowed hard. She remembered that when she was younger the servant girls all referred to her father as Big Tom even though he was only slightly built. Maybe it ran through the male side of the family.

"Now I really can't allow this," shouted Lord John.

The gruff man said, "Don't worry, Captain, we have greased her up nicely. I don't think it will cause her very much pain."

"Shut up John, you will only make things worse," barked her ladyship.

Slowly Joseph took his place behind his mother. He crouched and carefully entered her. Gently he thrust in and out.

His lordship saw that her face had an expression between lust and horror.

"Fuck her like you mean it. Your face shows that you are enjoying it. Let her in on the secret." called the gruff man.

Joseph increased his pace. If he was going to hell he might as well enjoy it. He knew now why his father was still fucking her at his age. His mind told him to get it over with quickly but his knob was telling him otherwise.

His lordship's cock was excruciatingly painful trapped within his breeches. He wished he could release it. He knew he was going to hell but he desperately wanted the next go with his wife.

As Joseph got up to full speed, his mother threw back her head and screamed, "Oh Satin, I am coming to you."

It was too much for Lord John, he released himself into his breeches.

Three more pumps and it was too much for Joseph, he released himself into his mother.

For a few minutes there was silence.

Then the gruff man addressed his lordship, "Shall I untie you now, Captain, so that you can take a turn with your wife before we start another round?"

"I'm afraid that my pistol is no longer loaded," said Lord John.

"Did you hear that, boys? The Captain took a shot and missed the target!

"I think that I could give her another little ride now," said Gruff.

He got into position and started to do just that. After three or four squelchy bumps he stood up saying, "Damn and blast. The lad has spoiled it for us. It will be a day or so before that particular boot is a tight fit again." The man turned and collapsed into the darkness joining the snoring chorus with the other drunken reprobates.

.....................................................

By sunrise the cell looked as if nothing untoward had occurred at all. When the Constable unlocked the door, the lord and lady were sitting alongside each other in the corner. The others each had a respectful space between them.

In the full light of day the Constable could see that the couple's clothing was of a decent order. Realising that perhaps he had made an error, he said, "You two and your servant don't need to appear before the Magistrate so you can go. There will be no charge for the night's lodging."

Lord John was about to reprimand the fellow when Lady Mary grabbed his arm. "No John, it will serve no purpose. We should just leave," she advised.

The three drunks looked relieved.

........................................

When the lord told the proprietor of the White Bear Inn about some, but by no means all, of their ordeal. He said that they were wise not to let on that Joseph was their son. It wasn't unknown for the villains to have one of their number thrown into the clink to find out what other things of value the victims may have elsewhere.

Lord John did wonder why no-one had told them of these things before but he let it pass.

All that day and evening they stayed safely within the confines of the inn. The place was thrown into chaos when Lady Mary volunteered a whole crown to have a bath in her room. It had been so long since anybody had made such an outlandish request that no-one could remember where the bath was stored.

..............................................

Thankfully, the journey from Salisbury to The Inn at Cranborne was uneventful.

The landlord and his good lady were delighted to see them back again as business was very slow. After an excellent meal, Lord John fell into conversation with the innkeeper. The fellow was jovial and knowledgeable about a wide range of subjects. Excellent qualities in a host, his lordship felt. He was quite enjoying not being his lordship.

The lady of the house and her ladyship, similarly, found a wide range of things to chat about. Her ladyship was quite enjoying not being the lady of the manor for a change.

In a dark corner a less wholesome discussion was taking place. Joseph was speaking with one of the inn's grooms. Both young men were of a similar age. Toby, for that was the groom's name, just happened to be the son of the Host and his wife.

Firstly they talked about drinking. Then they spoke about serving girls. Toby said it was one of the perks of being the landlady's son but it didn't fully compensate for the fact that he was paid very poorly.

"Ah now, I may be able to help you there," said Joseph.

"In what way?"

"How would you like to earn five shillings," asked Joseph.

Toby replied rather suspiciously, "What would I have to do for a crown?"

"Help me tie my father up and then help me to fuck my mother again."

"You fucked your mother? asked Toby, barely containing his excitement.

"Of course, have you never fucked your mother?" said Joseph, trying to sound as if it were the most natural thing in the world

"Well, there was that time last Summer when she was bent over in the kitchen. I lifted her skirt and I was in and out so quickly that she thought it was father," offered Toby.

"Oh, and at Christmas. She and father were so drunk that she was crawling about on her hands and knees. But I was just one of many.

"And I nearly forgot the occasion when she was down feeding Grandfather's pigs. She leaned over the sty wall. I fucked her quickly. I got away with it because she just thought it was father's father making a nuisance of himself as usual." he concluded.

"It sounds as if you're just the help I need," said Joseph.

...................................................

The inn fell silent for the night. The landlord did his rounds, bolting doors and baring stutters.

Joseph walked into his parents room, candle in hand. Lord John had just removed his breeches and his wife had removed her outer clothing. She was in the act of brushing her hair which had caused her nipples to make a hesitant appearance above the bodice.

"What do you want? There's nothing to spy on tonight," said his lordship wearily.

"Please be seated, father. I have something to say," announced his son.

Lord John was about to argue but he knew that he would be overruled as soon as Joseph appealed to his mother. So he sat.

"Mother, I know that your visit to Salisbury had its highlight but I suspect that you were hoping for more than one escapade, as the French say," Joseph went on.

"Well, that is true. There is no doubt," said Mary, cautiously.

"Being a loving and thoughtful son, I have arranged a little more spice for you."

Mary smiled, her delight was obvious to her husband. "Darling boy, what is it? she asked.

"I have made an arrangement with one of the grooms from the stable."

Lord John butted in, "Now steady on, this isn't going to get out of hand, is it?"

"Let the lad finish," said her ladyship, intrigued.

"I propose to tie father to that chair. The groom will come in here and father and I will watch him tupping mother. That should be quite spicy, don't you think?

"He is quite young and virile so should give a good account of himself."

"That sounds wonderful, dear, and very thoughtful of you," said his mother.

Lord John just put his hands in the air as if his opinion wasn't needed.

It took but a moment for Joseph to fasten his father to the chair using his money belt. His lordship was pleased that his tackle was unimpeded.

"Please lay on the bed, mother. Spread your legs so that we may see your conney in all its glory."

The lady had no hesitation in doing as she was told.

Joseph opened the door and whispered, "You are needed now, Toby."

Her ladyship was a little surprised to see the landlady's son. But, there was no doubt that he was young and virile. She didn't feel that she would have any objections if an older woman made use of her sons so she couldn't really see that the landlady would mind either.

Toby removed his breeches to reveal his cock and balls. Even in its semi-erect state it had potential.

Then Joseph directed him to stand in front of the bed so that he had a good view of the glistening dark pink gash that was clearly visible between silky black hair. Care was taken not to obscure his lordship's view.

It was now that Joseph broke into his carefully prepared solique, worthy of Mister Kit Marlow.

"Toby I wish you to imagine that the lady lying so wantonly exposed before you is your own luscious mother.

"You know that you have had your cock inside her before but here you have the rare opportunity to ride her as hard and for as long as you like. Do with her what you may. The only stipulation is that you have your eyes covered with a scarf, that will help you better imagine that you are fucking your mother.

"Further imagine, if you will, that it is your own father who is tied to the chair with his cock on show. You can fill your mother and he cannot stop you."

Toby's prick was now rigid. By now Joseph knew what excited him. Lord John's prick was now rigid. Joseph's was desperately uncomfortable too. Lady Mary was leaking into the counterpane.

A silk scarf was tied over Toby's eyes. Joseph led him to the bed where he climbed betwixt the lady's legs. Almost instinctively the head of his tool found its target and Toby crawled forward, supporting himself on braced arms.

Acting as his assistant, Joseph lifted his mother's feet and placed her ankles over Toby's shoulders. Rounding the bed he eased the lad's knees apart, thus allowing his father an uninterrupted view of Toby's bollocks just above her ladyship's asshole.

Toby went to work.

"Mother! How your twat has improved since I fucked it last," said Toby.

The creaking of the bed and the slapping of scrotum on buttocks was so loud that Lord John prayed that everyone in the house could hear. He wouldn't mind in the slightest if they all thought it was him.

When Toby slowed his pace both observers thought that he had spent himself. But no. He said, "Turn over mother and I will use you like a dog."

Lady Mary turned.

A different creaking and a different slapping sound but just as strident.

His lordship couldn't help comparing the style to that used by the midget. That was frenetic, this was far more effective. But just as before he felt that his cock would burst its seams at any moment.

Then the surrogate son desired to have the surrogate mother turn on her back again.

Lady Mary placed her own ankles over his shoulders this time. Joseph knew that she appreciated the extra depth it gave. He was proud to have taught his mother a new trick, or so he thought.

His prick was deliciously painful, trapped within his breeches. Its time would come soon enough.

Toby gave a grunt and manfully tried to soldier on but his knob knew when it was defeated. It surrendered the entire contents of his ball sack.

"Father, I am filling my mother with spunk," he cried.

Lord John rather hoped that nobody else in the house heard him.

"Toby, look at what you have done to my mother," said Joseph, "kindly get dressed, take the coin from the table and leave. Never speak of your dirty deed again"

Removing the scarf from his eyes, Toby looked confused but he did as he was told.

Lady Mary just lay on the bed panting. Lord John tried, unsuccessfully, to release his bonds. There was somewhere he urgently wanted to be.

"Mother, I am so disappointed. You did not cry out in passion as you did before," said Joseph.

"I was very close. It doesn't matter how much effort the man puts in, it doesn't happen to a woman every time. But it is very thoughtful of you to consider my feelings. Not all men do," his mother said.

Joseph undid his breeches and said, "Still it would be such a shame for you not to get the most from this escapade."

Lord John could see that Joseph's cock had reached its full glory but laying as she was, Lady Mary had no idea.

"Salisbury couldn't be helped but there is no excuse for you to do this now," said his lordship, knowing what was coming next.

"What do you think, mother? Should I heed father or should I fuck you?"

"I don't suppose that it would do any harm, just this once. If your father is totally against the idea, he may close his eyes and pretend it never happened," laughed Lady Mary.

Lord John did not close his eyes.

Gripping the end of his penis, his mother gently guided Joseph into her. It wasn't straightforward. Toby had left her wide open and lubricated but it was still a tight fit.

With his arms taking the strain, Joseph used his bodyweight to drive his knob home and just held it there. Lady Mary breathed in deeply and then brought her ankles up over his shoulders. Joseph pressed further in.

He opened his legs to give his lordship a good view of his dangling sack. This time, Lord John could see nothing of the lady's bum hole.

Toby started to pump his mother. He had enjoyed her before but on that occasion it was because 'needs must when the Devil drives' but this time it was his mother's lust that was driving him. This wasn't some casual shagging of a servant girl or a village maiden. This was seriously dirty. There was no other word for it, well maybe depraved or possibly perverted. But all those words just added to the pleasure.

He whispered in her ear, "You are dirty.

"And depraved.

"And very perverted."

Lady Mary threw back her head and screamed," Oh! Beelzebub, I am coming to you. Take me. Take me." She had a fire inside her.

Joseph tried to extinguish it.

Just when he thought that it would be excellent if everyone in the house believed that he was pleasuring his wife, Lord John unloaded his pistol again. In some ways he was glad of the relief. But most of all he was pleased that he wouldn't be required to go after Joseph.

Joseph rolled off, picked up his candle and left the chamber.

.................................................

As the noble couple sat and broke their fast the next next, Joseph strolled into the room. "Good morning Mother, I trust you slept well. And you too father," he said as nothing had happened the night before. He took some small beer but no food.

As Toby gave her ladyship a leg up onto her horse there was not the faintest glimmer of recollection on his face.

The landlord and his lady wished them, "God's speed."

Lady Mary smiled sweetly at the landlady and wondered under what circumstances her son had fucked her.

Another warm and pleasant day greeted them as they made their way off the main road and onto the bridleway.

Lord John rode in front. Mother and son lagged a little behind chatting about trivial things.

An hour passed before Joseph changed the subject to what he really wanted to discuss. "Did you enjoy your adventures in Salisbury, Mother?"

"Oh yes very much so. Although when I woke up in the 'clink' I was really scared. It turned out well but it could have been dangerous. It was the same on the trip that we made last year. It started off in a scary manner before it got spicy," she replied.

"That is my concern. You and father have been lucky each time but it could have been so different.

"Father's needs are quite simple. He just likes to watch you being fucked from time to time. But your needs are more complicated.

"You desire a more exotic and varied spice every so often.

"There must be some safe way to combine the two."

"Darling boy. You are so caring and insightful.

"Do you have a plan in mind? I suspect that you do," she said.

"Well you have Barnaby," he answered.

"And what do you know about Barnaby?" she spluttered.

"Oh, well I don't suppose it will hurt to tell you. I have drilled a spy hole into your chamber. I was watching when you sent for Barnaby that time. You are a wicked woman, Mother," he explained.