More Spying in England 1634

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, don't tell your father that you watch us. I don't mind too much but he wouldn't like it."

Joseph quickly went on, "You could carry on your usual sex with father.

"When I decide that you deserve something hotter, I would find my father and tie him up. No matter where he was, in your chamber, on the roof, in the village, in his library or even in the stables. I would send Barnaby to drag you to us. He could fuck you in front of both of us. We would then toss a coin to see if father or I would have you next. We wouldn't tell you. The loser would simply miss out.

"Occasionally, I could add a completely different surprise.

"With my plan you would have exotic spice as well as a lot of uncertainty. You would have no control but there would be little danger of you being murdered or buggered or kidnapped. Although, now I think of it, I could stage the occasional kidnapping.

"Do you think you and father would like that idea?" he ended with.

"I love the idea but I see no reason to tell you father. It would be nicer if it came as a complete surprise to him," laughed Lady Mary.