All Comments on 'More Tales from the Guilds Ch. 04'

by voluptuary_manque2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 4 years ago
Your writing is so good...

That it makes the loss of Sir PTerry very fresh. Thank you for the diversion.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

However, I wasn’t allowed to rate. I’ll try again later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
welcome back

It has been some time since your last Chronicle. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I've missed your stories great to see you are still going strong, nice to see Vime's and the watch in the story. Hoping you might be able to create a long story (maybe several chapters) with Vime's and the watch as the main caricatures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A small issue

Sir,

I was reading your most excellent tale when I noticed a most glaring error that being with your reference to the Being Bloody Stupid act. Your story references this to 1873, when in fact this act dates from1581. While I acknowledge you are quoting the arresting officer, I note that this may allow some grounds for an appeal.

Please confirm if this is in fact what statement the arresting officer made or if this is an error in the transcription of the published work.

Yours

Bumbling stupidly

Very junior

Morcombe, Slant and Honeyplace

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque2@voluptuary_manque2
I'm actually Voluptuary_Manque but I fell off the site and can't get back on. Not getting any help, either.