All Comments on 'More Tales from the Guilds Ch. 06'

by voluptuary_manque2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
That was wonderful

Thank you for doing your part to keep Discworld alive. I look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for this story

Reading your stores is very comforting for me, a connection to the world of Sir Terry that you are keeping vibrantly alive. You have lightened the load of social distancing for me. I eagerly await your next enstallment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another brilliant story it could only be better if it was longer. Hope to see the next story soon.

ldv6ldv6almost 4 years ago
Antisocial Distancing is a hoot!

I love each of your stories. Talent pours off of you like fire from a swamp dragon. Another good story. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love these tales

I find these little vignettes of discworld life wonderful.

It's how I imagine the quantum packets of inspiration hitting Terry and the ideas flowing.

All that's lacking is the year or two of effort filling in the gaps and bringing together all the related strands of supporting ideas.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 4 years ago

5 ⭐️

I wish sometimes I had more than five stars to give. Maybe Lit could offer an occasional enhancement, a sort of extra brownie point? No, guess not. Anyway, thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice, but seems incomplete.

It would be nice to see all three in action after growing up...

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 4 years ago

Thank you for these!

I was just thinking the other day about my favorite author, and reading another story set in his universe brought tears to my eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque2@voluptuary_manque2
I'm actually Voluptuary_Manque but I fell off the site and can't get back on. Not getting any help, either.

story TAGS