All Comments on 'More Tales from the Guilds Ch. 11'

by voluptuary_manque2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

I just want to say thank you for writing these. Seeing glimpses from one of my favorite worlds feels like reuniting with an old friend - and your writing is both quality and styled well enough that it scratches the itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
😁

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant, Sir Terry would just love these tales, the right amount of tribute, but plenty of laughs. Five stars naturally.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

Thank You! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I love the younger generation you’re introducing to us. Eagerly anticipating the kind of mischief they’ll be brewing up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sir Terry would be proud!

With proper deference to Sir Terry, I must say that I enjoy reading your stories just about as much as his stories. I thought about you the other night when I was watching “The Watch” on AMC tv bc I thought that you could have done a better job writing the episode since you are so in sync with the Pratchett style.

ldv6ldv6over 3 years ago
Thank You!

The sense of loss I felt when I learned that Sir Terry was not with us on this world anymore was like the times I've lost dear ones - for I didn't know him personally, but I knew him through his imagination. And, every time You post another chapter of Your series I feel so good, like meeting a good friend thought lost forever. I love Your imagination, the way You take the story to new places that are Yours alone, while staying true to Sir Terry's legacy. God bless You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As always your stories are brilliant I could only wish they were longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservoluptuary_manque2@voluptuary_manque2
I'm actually Voluptuary_Manque but I fell off the site and can't get back on. Not getting any help, either.

story TAGS