All Comments on 'More Than 50 Ways ...'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Karen - Her relationship with her daughters was that she had custody. She only hooked up with Roger when her Dave had the kids.

\

@timriv, Traci was just a surrogate, the girls were Karen and Dave's.

\

I know it would kill the story, but Traci got off on the wrong foot by making Roger the last to know, when he should have been first. First you discuss with your husband what you want to do, BEFORE talking to Karen and Dave. Then method is discussed. THEN, Karen and Dave are offered the chance for Traci to be artificially inseminated, or IVF if they want to be sure of the sex.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Good story" - Karen not only remained their mother, she had custody. From when she came into the bar: "If you would just gone along with the baby thing and not have divorced my bitch of a sister, Dave and I wouldn't be divorcing and I wouldn't be stuck with her three brats!"

\

@Nitpic, Karen arranges visitation for Dave because SHE has the girls. Not sure of the real life legalities, I know that if they had a son and stopped there, Karen and Dave would have had custody, so it carried forth to all the kids. Again, irl things might be more complicated.

\

@racfguy & Anonymous "Gross", racist much?

\

No knock on Sherry, but Jessica or Karen would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucked up family…and the husband is one SOO pathetic cuck!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Why would Karen get custody of the girls her husband had with her sister? She should have been removed from the equation since she wasn't biologically involved. also, this sounds very similar to another story here with a Scottish royal having the same problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The men are always so stupid and the women stupid plus it seems like.Maybe if it had been more comical..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a cuckold man. God, is there man like this in the real world. GOD what an idiot. What fuck up story. Definitely doesn't deserved even 1star

calibamma707calibamma707over 2 years ago

Again the weak white boys allow his white woman to shit on him and the she does it with to get away Scott free claiming some weak psychological thing as she had all girls…when she shouldn’t have any for the smuck…who in their wrong mind would allow this to happen without being on national news nation wide as having massacres that whole family on one of their so called get together…where is the reality writers at…maybe I should become one with the handle of #TheBLKDeath who take no prisoners… Literotica what ya think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very weak payback. Dave need to have a stronger lesson. Didn't really see much in the way if regrets from Traci, family was ok with cheating. Not a very good story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Not up to your usual standards. First the cuckold husband just left the scene and both ex-wife and her new main squeeze got off with no consequences whatsoever. Then the Deux ex Machina is employed with machine gun rapidity to repair the gaping plot holes and lack of viable logic in the metanarrative here. First here comes Karen....and here comes a male miracle child to rub Dave nose in the new reality of the male heir being fathered by the cuckold ex husband. Then we are hit with the new off the wall proposition that Karen and the cuckold can only be friends with benefits because they do not have sufficient "love" for each other to justify his being a real father to his bastard child. And if this is not sufficiently choice in terms of utter freak show....we get yet another Deux ex Machina where Karen finds the cuckold husband a true love for the Deux ex Machina happily ever after ending. Man this level of midway freak show would make P. T. Barnum jealous!!!

In short...this one needed some additional severe editorial review before publication,...it is simply awful,. Sorry Hooked1957 even Babe Ruth struck out at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the second story I've read, by this author and once again, his MC is a pussy! Always confused, just letting things happen! There is a burst of showing he has balls( the divorce) and then we are back to letting things happen. Not my cup of tea. 3*s.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Thanks to the author for yet again increasing the wimp cuck population of lw by one more. Mc is a total wuss, and fits right in with other produced here. Since the author is so good at this, it must come from the heart of personal lifestyle choice. Cucks unite and push the world back to the oron age. Drivel.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 2 years ago

I have always greatly enjoyed Hooked1957 stories. One of the best story writers out there and this one was again very well written. But, I did not enjoy the plot of this story, just a little to unbelievable. I started to become dismayed when Roger decided to have sex with his pregnant wife (Dave’s doing) and it went down hill from there.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

The plot line was ok but our MC left a bit to be desired. Most us felt he should have stood up more, maybe filed for divorce before she left to screw the guy. Also all the families agreeing there was nothing wrong with his loaning out her body, I don't know. I think a few tweaks here and there and give the MC more balls would make a better story. Of course him giving the sister a boy child was great. 4 stars

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Again same shiy.

Character with Morals but no Backbone.

Grow up man.

underdog1underdog1about 2 years ago

Holy shit, if you don't like the author why read the damn story and then throw stones at it. For fuck sakes read something else. Do you sit and bitch at the tv show or change the freakin channel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sad. Fucked up ending. 3*s.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4. I still hate the concept of the story but unlike the other two similar stories of the wife being a "surrogate" the old fashioned way I felt the ending was far FAR better especially for the MC. Still some problems with the story, the MC still got proverbially screwed for a time and accepted the arrangement his wife forced on him at first but still had a much more happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Underdog makes a good point but what I've come to understand is there are those who are SO disappointed with their own lives that they have this need to tear down others. Sad isn't it.

Thank you for your story Hooked.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was not the author's finest hour. The MC is a weak, pathetic man who persistently enables his disgusting, loathsome wife to trample over him repeatedly then buy him off with pity sex because, apparently, no man can refuse sex when it's offered to him ( let's hope he never gets approached by a crack whore). The characters all lacked credibility as did the plot. This author is capable of so much better. Couldn't bring myself to bother awarding this any score.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Crazy story, but entertaining.

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

I'm with Babalooie on this. Crazy stuff, but entertaining and well written.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Missing payback on Tracy & Dave. No regrets on their parts nor from the in-laws. Ending was very weak. Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got great grin from ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he want anything to do with Karen? I don't care if Dave and Traci "broke her heart" she was one of the three people who betrayed him and fucked up his life. Just a terrible ending to the story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Read it again! This is such a good story. It runs the range of emotions and leaves me very happy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the payback? He gets cuckold and Dave gets his wife. Further, he's pushed aside by the family for disagreeing. TERRIBLE! Yes, his having a bit is a small bit of karma, but nowhere near what should have occurred. Plus, what about his own kids feeling. No justice here!

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Good story well written. What was Roger thinking having sex with Traci during her six (6) month of pregnancy. After all the hurt and bullshit he still couldn’t resist. But at least he stood his ground and divorced the piece of dog shit. What about Dave, no ass whipping. I guess Dave and Traci lived happily ever after. To be blunt, Traci’s entire family was fucked up. A total bunch of morons.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story before me I would have to take the kids and live with me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this story but for me I would have had the kids living with me because the kids would have noticed their mother sleeping where they'll uncle that would be confusing for the children

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Wnat

What a load of convoluted nonsense

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of convoluted nonsense

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

At a second read I still like this, the only thing I dislike is the ending, Karen setting him up ? No

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author remains completely off the wall……..no way the MC and Karen would not have bonded. Nothing magical about love…..always follows a deep friendship that includes sex with two people that respect one another and after many years together trust would complete the picture. But the author NEEDS diversity so brings in an African American………..so ridiculous an effort. R. H.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Upon reading the story a second time several singular thoughts stand out to me: how unbelievably stupid and ridiculous the story is and how incredibly stupid most of the readers are who give this story such a high score. I see all these comment s about “ good revenge “.

.

What the fuck are you morons reading? There was NO revenge here at all. Getting a Divorce is the bare minimum thing to do here.

.

After Traci is engaging in this false pregnancy but actual long-term sexual affair with Dave why does he have sex with her one more time? Tis makes no sense at all and actually increases the strength and resolve of Tracy because she is now thinking that husband is accepting this. THIS IS NEVER EXPLAINED… except perhaps well the husband has a dick and therefore like all men he simply incapable of controlling himself around tits and pussy,

.

SECOND - The husband correctly deduces and Tracy later admits to this that she will continue Fuck Dave until a son is produced. This is the KEY POINT of the matter since it shows that this is really just a sexual Affair and has nothing to do with getting pregnant and producing a boy for Dave and karen

.

Yet In the initial family meeting on page 1 all the adults are giving a husband hell for not allowing this . Yet h the husband never raises this key point - whether or not he is SUPPOSE to have a legitimate say in this decision? As a hypothetical and as a person married to Tracy Do the other adult members in the family think that the husband should he or should he not have a say before the decision was made?.

.

Yes ort no. Simple question

.

THIRD.-- after the divorce WHY is the Husband STILL letting Traci set the narrative? After all this time how is he not telling everybody including Tracy's friends what she actually did? why does it become a surprise that nobody else knows about the real truth until he finally says something ?

.

FOURTH why doesn't this wimp pathetic pussy cuck ass loser husband say anything to other adults in the family when Traci keeps getting pregnant by Dave and NOT stopping and NOT producing any male offspring ?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

Karen must have a REALLY bad attorney to get stuck with custodyof all three daughters if she didn't want them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, if they want to have a baby conceived in love, maybe all of the other males in the family should try to get Kathy pregnant.

After all, it's OK because it's to make a baby, right?

Or maybe should see about a nice human interest story. Wouldn't the local media just love to cover a story where Traci loves her sister so much she deigns to let Karen's husband fuck her repeatedly so she can give them a child...?

Oh, Traci's husband is against her doing that? Well, how insensitive can you be - after all, the whole rest of the family sees nothing wrong with it.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Maybe he should have a negociated a one and done pre-nup. Where after she was pregnant the first time, if she ever had sex outside the marriage she would lose everything including custody of her kids. So they wouldn't get to play him like they had planned and eventually did.

Or maybe charge for his wife's services. :-)

He obviously didn't have a great divorce lawyer and was too wimpy to get the facts out there. Divorce for adultry and make it very public.

And why he would have started up with the sister after her betrayal too. Way too forgiving.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Not sure what's funnier - that his friends would shun him for not wanting his wife to carry a full-term pregnancy for another guy (even in vitro), or that he would actually be thrilled to have a child with Karen and be dragged back into that psycho family.

Arinderk75Arinderk7512 months ago

I, also, had trouble following the story. Too much of a cluster-fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Appreciate the gentle humour as I do those who fail to see it for what it is. Fice super stars.

phill1cphill1c10 months ago

ah, "i love you but I'm not IN LOVE with you...but I'll let you bang me enough to knock me up, ex-brother-in-law..."

A family of sluts, plain and simple. And dumb at that. The gender of a child is based solely on whether the man provides the Y chromosome. Dude should know if he has that capability or not.

Moreover, I don't give a flying fuck if someone can't get pregnant on their own. Sucks to be you, is how I feel. There's adoption, foster kids, finding someone in the family who doesn't want, can't take care of one or more of theirs. Fucking my wife for a kid is not something I would accept. NOR would I want to compound my mistake by fucking a relative of that bitch. YUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A delight.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Perfect way to handle the bitch wife in the “natural” insemination story. Having a son was the perfect slap in the face to the cheating wife and brother in law.

FenixreignFenixreign9 months ago

Solid story. I thought the impregnating the ex-SIL was a bit cliché, but at least the relationship started as a drunken, one-time thing and not as intentional, premeditated revenge. Schadenfreude (man, German has some amazing words that cannot be done justice when directly translated to English) doesn’t require vengeance. They both took advantage of a situation that neither sought. That is the very definition of karmic justice as I interpret it. And since many believe that karma tends to pay back more than invested, the divorce made Roger’s actions karmically neutral, the sexual relationship with Karen made them “even”, the pregnancy and gender were the karmic “lessons”, with the gender hitting extra hard on Mike (I wish you had included a small bit from Karen’s, Mike’s, or Traci’s POV answering for us — the audience — the questions Mike wonders about at the end) since his family’s name (not the lineage, sorry but so many males still don’t get that. I am not saying that the author feels the way Mike does, but it is an attitude that still seems prevalent among many males, especially from those descended from areas where the separation of social classes were/are strongly enforced) would not continue through his offspring. Mike going 0 for 3 on children after his schadenfreude over Roger’s near-powerlessness to save his marriage, and the Roger going 1 for 1 with the woman Mike discarded after her unlucky draw regarding reproduction was the extra “lesson” — though I doubt he (Mike) learned it — the cheaters deserved. I also would have liked Traci and Karen to be a bit more realistic regarding Roger’s voiced concerns. Maybe even a companion piece from Traci’s POV involving her talking first to Karen, then the two of them approaching Mike who subsequently convinces them not to alter “the plan”, but somewhere in-between where Traci and/or Karen acknowledge Roger’s concerns. Then after talking with Mike, Traci coming back to Roger with Mike’s arguments and THEN putting her foot down. In a truly healthy and loving marriage — which is hinted at Traci and Mike enjoying before the story — both partners would at least hear out and give consideration to the other’s concerns and/or arguments.

@phil1c - I have to disagree about Roger (the MC) or Karen (the SIL) being a “slut” — yes males can be sluts as much or more so than females, especially since males tend to get celebrated for their sexual conquests as opposed to being shunned or shamed like females tend to be. First, after her husband had unapproved extramarital sex with Traci (the ex-wife), he violated the spirit — not just the letter — of his (likely) vows. That voids the (verbal) contract and she is no longer bound to keep to her end, basically making her single awaiting government recognition. Second, having a sexual relationship outside of a romantic relationship doesn’t make one a “slut” either, especially since it was inferred that Roger and Karen were not only committed, but even monogamous. She was looking for a long-term romantic partner for him. He did not seem to be looking to “move on”. Many couples in their 40s, that have been married for long periods find themselves in similar circumstances where the all-consuming love paired with unabashed lust from early in the relationship has given way to love paired with the comfort that comes with unchanging familiarity. Third, we had no indication that ANY of the characters had “slut” periods that are not detailed here, where there are strings of anonymous partners or most other “slutty” behaviors.

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Good story, well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree this is a fucked up story.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Bit of a wacky one, but hey at least you ended it ok.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

His ex is pregnant with someone else’s baby and one night he ends up banging her because “Hey I’m human” I don’t think that’s the way you spell ‘moron’.

So then he’s starts banging the ex SIL? Conveniently forgetting she was one of the perpetrators of a conspiracy against him…no, just…NO.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

Interesting story and lives. BUT, so silly as they could have done invitro with any woman or even taken 1 of Traci's eggs and his sperm and implanted it into anyone. However, Roger now has another son, Karen has a son and all involved are part-time parents. Also, why is Karen stuck with the other 3 girls? She isn't a biological parent to any of them, just leave them with Traci and dickhead.

orion2bear2orion2bear26 months ago

What wife would throw away her marriagefor bullshit excuse baby conceived in love

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

Hey at least this time the protagonist ends up with a woman who is ONLY 2 years older than him. Maybe some day Hooked will write them at the same age, or god forbid, even younger. LOL.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Great story, except the stupid ending... thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars as I married a blind date . I am so glad that I divorced her for cheating on Me

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

Traci and Dickhead didn't pay enough of a price. otherwise it was good as usual. Married into a clusterfuck of a family though.

Accord6666Accord666626 days ago

A royal pile of stupidity

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous