All Comments on 'More Than 50 Ways ...'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

fuck, i totally understand that last statement.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Great story and revenge!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was good he ditched the slut asap and knocking up Karen was amusing. It made a mockery of Traci's "selfless" actions.

Tacking on the older woman at the end didn't feel particularly satisfying though. I think it would've been better if he'd ended up with Karen, the hotter younger sister. It would be a nice way of twisting the knife in Traci who was left fat, depressed, and filled with regret as she watched the man she loved play happy families with lil' sis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

The writing and editing was a step back from your recent stuff.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

That was different and well done. I like different stories which make sense. This one did. I enjoyed the story. Nice job.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
In vitro is expensive, and frequently fails, but . . .

. . . the turkey baster method is cheap! Roger should have made that counter suggestion, especially if he agreed to the use of Traci's uterus but not her pu . . . vagina.

What made Roger guess that Dave was "packing?" That made it sound like Roger was partially motivated by worry that Dave was better in bed. The prohibition on female infidelity -- we all know it was never meant to apply to men -- was always to insure the paternity of the child. In this story, the biological paternity would not be in question, so Roger's objections had to have all been based on jealousy. It's not lying or sneaking around or cheating, since everyone was right up front in this. Mr 1957 always writes his male characters to be strong, determined men who are real studs, but that issue failed somewhat in this story.

Once Traci had spit out three girls for Dave, I knew that when Karen got knocked up, she'd have a boy. A little bit of the old Henry VIII you've got to have a son mentality there?

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

She got off far too lightly. Would have preferred for her to catch her new man cheating and fathering a boy. Then leaving her all washed up.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyalmost 4 years ago
Ditto

I agree with ju8steading comment. That kids genealogy would make Ancestry.com crash.

Thanks for your 5* revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow, another cunt named Traci. *****

And, as usual, a stand-up guy who makes out well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Karen

So Karen, who had no respect for him as a person when he was married, did a 180 when she got a bit of that sweet loving? As FWBs, was her son conceived in love then? After her divorce, what was her relationship with her three daughters?

I don't think I'm a real Karen fan.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 4 years ago

Not particularly original but well written. It was convoluted and the suspension of belief that this Tracey character would be stupid enough to go back to make sure she got pregnant after getting divorce papers was a bit much and kind of psychotic.

It was a fun read though, perfect length.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
Great read

Thanks for the story ! Also note to powersworder if at any time she loved her husband she never would agree to sleep with the brother in law! She proved how little if any love she had by going behind his back then hitting him like that. She loved only herself not her husband or her kids she knew what could happen but her kids home life and happiness ment nothing to her .Have a great day

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Little confused here as to why Karen Would have anything to do with Traci and Dave’s girls. Was surprised they didn’t live with Traci and Dave as they were married and they were their kids. Was also confused as to why Roger didn’t get some revenge on Dave you would think he would but in this story he just slinked away. He really was a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

I am hoping more writers take a stab at the last man saga. This , though well written , was a little convoluted for my tastes , and took one or two too many twists. The wife added at the end seemed superfluous, and unnecessary, and at least needed more story. Liked that the husband showed no hesitation in his defiance of her plan. Great story in a day full of great stories. All for free! Lucky readers!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

I'm glad he ended up happy :) Great story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Good story well told!

The only improvement would be if the wife could realistically explain why she thought her husband would go along with it, but I don't think that's possible. There was no good reason not to go in vitro. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

well done but the ending was not the best.

Should have ended with karen.

and really there was no consequences for the cheaters that ruined 2 marriages and multiple childrens lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am glad he came out happy.

Traci is a worthless cunt. I really really hate that word... but jesus it fits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great line

One of my favorite lines in lit. That was... Thanks!

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Better

Way better than the original. Like someone else said, got a little convoluted for me, but good job. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Holy crap monkies!

Talk about a convoluted life! I figured he would take his toys and move far, far away from what has to be a bat-shit-crazy family. But knocking up the younger sister and having it be a boy seemed WAY over the top. The only thing I missed was Traci and Dave's reaction to the whole affair and what the hell did he tell his kids??? The ending seemed flat and unfilling but over all this was an entertaining story. Thanks for the effort.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

But what about the 3 kids Tracy had. Did Karen remain their mother? Did she walk away? What about Roger and those kids? With such a blinded family, there has to be more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Fucked up from the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay...

All the right punctuation marks were in this story; the grammar was fine. But this work seems composed of individual portions of at least six or seven stories from other authors who write here on Lit and, regretfully, those stories were much better done. Please try again...

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
worth the read

5*s glad to see you in this. I did enjoy this, but parts made me cringe. Early on, he really could have done more to stop it, but maybe that's not who he was.

I did find that the story meandered. I felt the ex-wife must not have loved him at all from they way you wrote this because she practically evaporated after he filed. that sexual encounter while she was pregnant was pretty hard to believe. it also seemed odd about the encounter at the baseball game. I'm sure Jessica and Traci had some kind of history based on that encounter but it was never expounded on. 7 years later also seems like a long time later down the road to get her pregnant. nobody was on to them? these are just random questions, lol. still love your hard work! thanks! -Vicki

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 4 years ago
Oh heck...

All of the people nitpicking the story to death! Look at the style. Consider the vocabulary (something I enjoy). And he got his revenge in the classic 'living well' afterwards sort of fashion. Definite 5*

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 4 years ago
Good but comes up short

As usual you get 5 *s for your writing and your STORY. I can always count on you for a good STORY. But like so many stories in this category, you come up short. Here's why...No perspective from the dumb ex wife, especially on her post divorced life with the dickhead. This is screaming for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Tracie said she wanted the child to be conceived in love, yet she told her husband she loved only him. So she just wanted to fuck Dave. And I would have assumed that when Dave got cocky (pardon the pun) about his nine inches, Tracie and/or Karen should have shut him down right then and there. What the MC had anything to do with either Karen or Tracie during and after the divorce is beyond me. That entire family, parents included, just seemed like utter whack jobs.

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
Aside from the premise...

...which we've seen in a couple of other stories and which would make any man in his right mind run screaming for the exits, it's a great story. Traci is entitled and clueless far beyond what one usually encounters in life--but this is Lit, not life, and I enjoyed it!

Thanks, ohio

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Well done

Great story, one that demands a through read. I knew I liked it when I began to get pissed at everyone but him. Would have liked him to have taken a more aggressive approach and dump all her shit on Karen and Dave's lawn the first time. Don't know if he needed to knock up Karen to make this a good story. Thanks for the story

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 4 years ago

ENjoyed the story ... for the most part. Portions (like when she went off to get knocked up or later when the MC was banging Karen, the story went flat. Gave it a 4*.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I hated Traci and Dave, but I love your story. How could any woman expect her husband to stand for something like that, and getting the family involved too. I think having the boy with Karen was pretty good revenge, but Dave should have suffered some physical payback. Another great story in the string.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! The bartender was right; give her an inch and she'll take a mile.

5

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Agree with PostScriptor

Very good story, ignore the whiners. That was a good tale, thank you.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 4 years ago

When he had sex with Traci after the divorce was underway, that spoiled it for me. He has the high standards to divorce her but can't resist sex with her?

What happened with Jessica? It dead ended after their date was set up.

The feel of it was that the he was just trudging along while Traci kept spitting out babies. Even though they were divorced, it felt like repeated cuckolding because he hadn't moved on.

Then, who does he get together with? His sister in law who was part of the original problem. OK, a slight win when he knocks her up with a boy, something "stud" Dave couldn't get done.

Finally, with the help of Karen, because he is obviously so pathetic that he can't manage it on his own, he gets remarried. But that is almost an afterthought, a short and sweet finish.

Sorry, he feels like a loser. There are a few bright spots but his losses are big and his wins are small, and deemphasized, like the author doesn't want us to get too excited about them.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 4 years ago
Great story

only things that could have made it better would be to serve her as soon as she walked out the door for her first fuck session, and revenge on Dave; but then it wouldn't have been your story; 5* for sure.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 4 years ago
Another excellent story from Hooked

Love the irony in this. Well paced and well written. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No brainer

The bit about the big dick just took all the interest from the story. She admits that the sex vs in vitro is because she wants to enjoy the fucking. That's it. It's over.

The end.

Wrap it up with divorce papers and say good bye.

Knoxhard

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A great story with several twists and turns along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOPE!

Do enjoy writing stories about IDIOTS???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

As far as him having a son, it's the father that determines the sex of the baby.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Good Writing

I enjoyed this one but man there were some crazy twist in there.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Decent

Hooked, I enjoy your stories but I have a couple problems with this one. When Traci was pregnant with Dave's kid and the divorce was in process, why would he have sex with her? She ripped his heart out (possibly wanting a bigger dick), and he was not included in the discussions and decisions about creating that baby. No way would he get involved again with her. Considering the way her parents treated him, the way he acted when Karen announced her pregnancy made no sense. They don't like him and think he's not good enough - fine, then don't have anything to do with them - EVER! I wouldn't even piss on the mother-in-law if she was on fire and that was the only liquid available. As far as the school test for the kid - take a bottle of aspirin and schedule a conference with the teacher. They would need the aspirin once the relationships are explained.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 4 years ago
Power Corrupts And Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Traci was presented by the MC as a loving, intelligent, and caring wife and mother. Karen towards the end was presented as a kind and loving person. Even his in-laws, while initially were presented as asses, even they were eventually presented as understanding people after he explained himself to them. So, I was left with how could seemingly intelligent, reasonable people not see that there was a major problem with her fucking Dave?

But even seemingly intelligent, and otherwise decent people, can make poor decisions. Traci obviously wanted to fuck Dave, and it wasn't completely out of altruism of having their baby. She also obviously felt that she had the power in the relationship. But, also, bottom line she may have loved her husband, but she didn't love him enough, because she wanted to experience the other man, and she was willing to hurt her husband to do it, and she was willing to risk her marriage to do it.

The MC has a responsibility in the failure of his marriage as well. You don't give another person so much power if you love them. Because that kind of power has the potential to corrupt that person (same with government officials, police, your boss, etc). And if you love someone sometimes you have to protect them from themselves and their more baser instincts. Traci may have still done it, as people without that kind of power in a relationship, still cheat. But at the least would have given her more pause and caused her to reflect more before doing it.

The one thing I thought missing in the story is more about Dave. The only thing we are told about him in the story is that the MC thinks he is an ass, and a dislikable person. Yet Traci wanted him badly enough to risk her marriage (cannot be just the 9 inch dick). He had Karen wrapped around his finger enough that she was willing to let him fuck her sister. Then Karen was willing to let Traci move in and share her sister with him. And the in-laws seemed to have liked him more than the MC. So, it's like sometimes when I find a woman especially hot or desirable, and my wife (and other women) say she's not all that or she is a bitch, or she is fake or whatever. It would have been nice to hear more about what made Dave so attractive to all these other people (besides his 9 inch dick) for it to make more sense why Traci was willing to risk so much (even though she obviously misestimated the level of risk) to get a piece of Dave. Because the only evaluation we have of Dave is the MC's, and that evaluation makes us scratch our heads why these seemingly, at least semi-intelligent people, found him so desirable.

Interesting well written story. 5 Stars.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

Fuck Traci and Dave - what a stupid pair of egotistical morons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story had the most screwed up people I have ever heard of, I can't believe they are that many idiots in one family

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Liked it

But you should have had him serve her as soon as she left to fuck Dave the first weekend. When she made that decision their marriage was over and he should have let her know right away.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
UPSTAIRS..DOWNSTAIRS...STAYING OUT OF LADIES PARLORS

when fertility meets barren Mother Nature and karma takes charge. TK U MLJ LV NV

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
No thanks.

Hooked1957 sure likes his wimps,

doesn't he?

1 out of 5 from me.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Well that was convoluted - and fun! I can't stop grinning. Kinda reminds me

of a JPB no holds (or holes) barred story. Thanks for the amusement. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yes, very convaluted stuff here

Somebody thought him fucking the pregnant Traci was cringe worthy, and it was.

But She had put a full court press on him, and knew his weakness. For her? a ploy to call off divorce. For him? A weak mistake never repeated again. Sure, the author didn't need to include it, but the purpose is served by showing the ups and downs of his roller coaster ride in separating from her.

I didn't like the Karen relationship, or even how it produced karmic revenge. From the start it was written as them using each other. Actually, my kudos to the author for not having it work out, because that wouldn't have happened anyway. But see, I feel that it was presented in an uncomfortable way, just like the pregnant seduction. This author seemed pre-occupied with cringe worthy relationships between ALL of the characters. Unfortunately, highlighting this makes imagining him as a decent father pretty difficult. Oh well. This story did achieve its goals, and I read it strait thru. I thank the author for the efforts, and am reminding myself that LW characters don't have to be people Id want to be friends with, to be entertained by their stories of complicated marital scenarios. This certainly was one of the more complicated ones!

Thanks again, and have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well you really put together a bunch screwed up People

It was interesting, it was crazy, it was troubling. And the ending was so weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
For the love of God Authors

Stop leading your male character around by his dick in these types of stories. Just because you love someone doesn't mean all those other emotions just vanish, no self respecting man would touch a "wife" like that with a 10 foot pole. Traci disrespected her husband on a fundamental level and you have everyone acting like that is totally ok. No married man is gonna say just go with it and say you'll be a hero, stories like this have to have some basis in reality or they just become pure sci fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pregnancy

Was Roger responsible for the Tracy’s pregnancy on his insurance, did he have to feed her while she was carrying another mans baby? Tracy made the decision to have her sisters baby, wasn’t that decision made with love? Wouldn’t the baby have been considered to be conserved in love?

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for the story! Found it interesting and entertaining, if not in a Jerry Springer sort of way!

Killian

cyferxcyferxalmost 4 years ago
Essentially a remake

of "Last Man: Brian's Tale" by George Anderson, which turned the screws on the angst and loss more (perhaps way too much), just swapped Hungarian royalty for a Scottish clan. Here it was just quick and clean BTB, and then nothing except the birth of a son, which would have been good revenge of they were still together. Would he have accepted a son that wasn't his? Never know now, as the one clever bit was muted/mooted by divorce.

Please also attribute your sources and influences, otherwise it just seems like you are a wilful copier passing off other's work as your own.

"Brian's Tale" itself was a derivative story, wholly acknowledged by its author, of Michael Fitzgerald's "Last Man".

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

1* This story is f-upped I don't even want to bother commenting much. Typical obtuse wimp cuck husband runs like a coward ... just like the author would.

A real man (real author) would have kicked bro-n-law a few times in the crotch when they were alone in the kitchen. I might have did that to someone years ago. And it sure did work. It also would have ended this rag story sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If I could give negative stars...

some vile shit this one. not only the wife but pretty much all characters fall straight in the "too stupid to live" category. the main guy at least seemed to be normal but when he started fucking the other crazy sister... oh boy...

oh, and there's ZERO payback for anyone of these assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"I won't share you with anyone, even family."

That would be ESPECIALLY with family, at least for me.

I recognize the inspiration for this story, and I am glad that in this version, the husband didn't choose to continue the craziness until the inevitable collapse of his marriage. The only thing I wished he would have done differently was to have the divorce papers served before his wife did the dirty deed. Just to give her the best chance to understand that he was serious. Of course, she couldn't have taken him by his word, because then the story would have been a 1-page deal. Except if the story was about how the couple dealt with and grew from her treachery, and about whether they still split up at the end.

But still, the best story here that is based on this trope, that I have seen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard to believe how stupid some women are.

I’m making a sacrifice, it won’t change us. If you loved me you would understand.

Standard slut speak.

I wonder how many women are sitting alone thinking they have been wronged and misunderstood.

Well, for you mindless women looking for the answer. Here it is.

In vitro to help a sister have a family is a sacrifice. But, not discussing it prior to including others would most likely end the marriage anyway. That is a total lack of respect for your husband and don’t expect it to go well.

To say your going to sleep with your sisters husband to get pregnant instead of vitro.

“Because you want them to have the LOVE experience. Well that is just whore talk and unless you are married to a cuck, I.e. not a man. Divorce is a forgone conclusion.

You said yes, he said no, so you went and he had to go go go.

Don’t act shocked. It is never a good outcome for a slut.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

A new low and pathetically stupid

why do authors constantly come up with these ridiculous stories about a wife who supposedly deeply loves her husband just past the have sex with another man but it won't affect us all and it won't affect on marriage?

The stories never work . Sure they draw a very highly But really these are just trolling stories by a author who simply wants to get it big reaction for a impossibly stupid story that can never actually exist in the real world

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Interesting plot. It would have been nice to have Roger tell the whole family, that Dave could have had kids with Karen, if he really wanted. Then followed up with how they should read between the lines about him and Traci, and ask themselves who were the selfish ones... and whether it was wrong for a man to ask for his wife’s loyalty and respect.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 4 years ago

Good story, took an old plot and added a new twist to it. Two questions, 1. How do you get away without at least venting some aggression on Dave? 2. Are you ever going to tell your readers exactly who Traci is or was to you?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Think

I think load of crap sums up this story.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Bouncy bouncy whirly etc where does the ball go ? And the winner is?

I simply enjoyed the story overall . I didn't care for some parts but you wrote it and made choice of way the story went .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was a 4 star story for me. I felt it borrowed too much from George Anderson's story. Also, there really wasn't any tie in to '50 ways to leave your lover' as the title would suggest.

When Roger blurted out 'He's packing' I wondered, 'where did that come from'? Everyone had been talking about the baby and 'conceived in love' and all of a sudden Roger thinks it's really about Traci wanting to strap on Dave's 9 inches. Seemed out of left field to me. And the whole Karen scenario seemed manufactured to get the desired result, being her pregnant and with a son. What better revenge against Dave than for his ex wife (who wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant) getting pregnant by Traci's ex husband and having it be a son to boot. IN YOUR FACE DAVE?

I was expecting in the end that Dave and Traci would be divorced. That would have been a little karmic justice.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 4 years ago

I think in the end he should have married her and had four boys! The other woman at the end seemed superfluous to the story . True carma would be him fucking the ex wife and getting her pregnant with a little boy. And mr 9 inch finding them in bed. Now that would be great revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why Karen get stuck with 3 girls only relationship is Aunt?

Let husband and slut sister have them!

Revenge is for Karen and him to get married and have another boy.

Left with not enough punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Okay

Interesting story line, but done before. Not sure why mattenw (07-20-20) thinks you’re an “Englishman” or that he thinks all Englishmen write cuck stories? I like your writing style, and don’t see you glamorizing the cuck lifestyle. Anyway four stars for this one.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
A Well Told Story

Great writing and very good grammar makes this an easy and enjoyable read. Thank you, Hooked.

For those commenters with alternative plot ideas - thanks for the input, I suggest that you write that up into your own "Last Man" story.

Keep 'em comin'.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

This story always make me laugh. Good god damned job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck you

Read some of the first page then went here. This is totally asanine. You are a tru pervert. Old people tuck like crazy and wife sharing and worse. I think you were mistreated as a child and worse. Ever read you again

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loved it - thanks for a great read! 5*

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Doesnt

Doesn't fit.Why would Karen arrange visiting rights with Dave for the three kids,none of them are hers?.Why would she shack up with Roger all that time instead of lookng for a long time partner and then dump him when she has his child?.Also how did Dave and Traci manage with five kids,no mention of that.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Maybe next time Traci is 6 foot tall and a 34A, just for something different?

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

Was about to give this story a "5" until the black woman was inserted in to the story. Nope.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Loved it!

Very good story H.!

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Pretty convoluted. I couldn't suspend belief on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for a great and interesting read. Your stories always are improving and reflect a talented story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gross

Please add an interracial tag .

Totally ruined the story .

Brought. Four star story down to a well deserved one star .

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 stars

Would have been 5 stars, but the ending was weak.

This story should have ended with the birth of Miracle, Sherry added nothing to the story other than weakening the ending with superfluous details.

Even a short epilogue detailing what happened to David, Traci, Karen and Roger would have finished the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unbelievable

Sorry, but I also couldn't suspend disbelief on this either as someone else stated. 1) Who would fuck their wife after she cheated (besides a cuck). That's why he divorced her. 2) Who would fuck someone who played a part in their divorce, beyond a hate/revenge fuck? If this actually happened, I wouldn't have any respect for the guy. I couldn't give more than 2 stars. On the other hand, I saw that a bigot wrote a comment about the interracial part. All I can say is that it's too bad that people like that are still around. I bet he voted for Trump also.

P.S. : I would nail Holly Berry in a heartbeat.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Great series of twists and turns. Easy to hat the first wife. Interesting you didn’t have them engage each other after he knocked up the sister. Would have liked to explore that conversation. Fun time great contribution to the overall theme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

don't believe in "interracial bonding". Since the beginning this country has gone straight to hell. Paint yore face black and say yas suh

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago

I gave the story a 5 but I have a real question. Why have you not canceled the anonymous post from 2 days ago. There is no place for fucking bigots in the comments section. Please, please delete the post of someone too gutless to even have a profile.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Have to agree with Imhapless , please delete that post .... fucktards should not be published

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 3 years ago

Too bad we can’t leave comments on other people’s comments. It also too bad that Literotica allows comments from anonymous asshats

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I like this story and it gets a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the cunt was arrogant and narcissistic, and she figured that she wanted and was entitled to some big cock. Hubby was correct in divorcing her, she didnt give a shit about him, took him for granted and proved that her real motive was getting some big cock action, proved by going back for more. I wonder if big dick prefered cunt to wife cuz cunt was easier to get into after mult babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Since Tracie married David, why didn’t Karen just give her three kids to Tracie and David to raise since they were their actual parents. Karen had her new baby to raise. I know Tracie would have hated to raise 3 new kids!

Also a women has a 6 day fertility period every cycle. Why did Karen screw DAVID FOR 9 DAYS EACH CYCLE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucked up a good story, in the last half dozen paragraphs!!! 2 stars.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 3 years ago

Naming a baby "Miracle", smacks of pussiness!!

1 1/2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrible story .

Slut should have suffered , instead you rewarded her .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

incomplete, 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No payback on ex and Dave. This sucked.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
No payback on Ex and Dave?

Ex goes through 3 pregnancies later in life, with them apparently taking a toll on her body, while Karen’s was still taut. Dave, who’d been trying to get a boy, has 3 loos... I mean 3 girls (an old Bill Cosby joke), and Roger gets Karen pregnant AND it’s a boy.

Is it enough payback? Not in my opinion, but it’s definitely more than nothing. Dave could sure have used a beat down, but going to jail when you have kids is not really a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so karen tell traci about her husbands 9-10in dick and finally traci whore sees a way to try it out. If she hadnt known about the big dick, I bet everyone would have been satisfied by in vitro. Such a cunt, took her husbands love for granted, thought he would take the disrespect and scorn cuz he loved her, while she placed her desire over his emotions? thats the problem w/ all women, when what they want comes up against love and respect for the husband, their wants always trump husbands wants and desires and they expect hubbys to concede. bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to wildbill(douchebag)314, hey asshole, some of us asshats cant get thru the BS literotica wants to set up a "name acct" and ive never gotten a word back from literotica when ive asked for help. does that mean im too stupid to comment or be allowed to? you ratturd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No husband except a cuck would wait to serve the bitch until after the fuckfest. The only way to have a chance of saving the marriage is to slap the bitch upside the head BEFORE she cheats. Any man knows that. Instead, "Roger" does nothing, which confirms in the slut's mind that he will eventually knuckle under. Because the author isn't intentionally writing "Roger" as a cuck, this makes the "Roger" character ridiculous and inconsistent.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous